Fuck You, Pay Me!

By UselessMoon

Katsuki plucks the glass from the stranger's hand and drinks it down, wrinkling his nose at the harsh burn. ... More

Yo 👋
Prologue
1. C'est La Vie
2. Small Talk
3. Make Your Acquaintance
4. Motives
5. Love Spell
6. Walking on Eggshells
8. On the Run
9. A Thousand Words
10. Baby
11. Way Back Home
12. Kyoto
13. Ordinary
14. For Once
15. Bait & Switch
16. Far From the Tree
17. Nostalgia
18. Finesse
19. Gutter Trash
20. A Little Birdie Once Told Me
21. Fire Meet Gasoline
22. Hourglass

7. Triggered

4.3K 169 262
By UselessMoon

A/N: Trigger warning. Mentions of drug abuse and trafficking, non-consensual touching, and character death.

"I don't get paid enough for this shit." Katsuki says aloud as he plops down into his vanity chair, short of breath and so incredibly sweaty that his usually styled hair is nearly flattened out, stuck to his face and the back of his neck in a wet mess. He bristles at himself in the mirror, taking a dry towel and patting himself down before he begins to towel off his hair. He'd have to change outfits and, against his own wishes, use that stupid ass dry shampoo Camie is always using between sets. Thank the powers that be that his makeup is still in place---and thank God for extra strength deodorant.

"Is it just me or are the lights out there a lot more hot than usual?" Yuga says as he sits next to him at his own vanity, glaring at his reflection as he reaches for cold water bottle on his desk and chugs it in five seconds flat.

"Yeah they fuckin' are. And why the fuck are there so many fuckin' clients here on a Monday? It's packed like fuckin' sardines in here. Did we miss somethin'?"

"Not sure, darling, but I'd certainly rather be literally anywhere but here." The smaller blonde says venomously. Katsuki knows he's just being bratty because he hates being hot and sweaty, but he can't help but feel a sense of empathy for him. He gives him an encouraging pat on the back.

"Chin up, bitch, you got this. You're a fuckin' vet. Don't let some loose as college kids and some white collar fuck offs knock you off your game."

Yuga groans, visibly annoyed.

"God, what am I doing with my life? I haven't been in college for twelve years; I have absolutely no business in some barely legal teenager's lap."

Katsuki rears back a bit in surprise at that.

"Jesus, Yu, how fuckin' old are you?"

"Rude."

"I'm just sayin', you look damn good for thirty-two. You don't look a day over twenty-one; you age like a fuckin' god."

"Goddess, honey. And I'm thirty-four. Good genes and proper skin care will do that for you." He gives Katsuki a once over with an appreciative hum. "And you'll age much better than I. It's like you were born from the fountain of youth---sickening."

"Shut up, you're a grade A hottie. You know how many of these girls would kill to be as fuckin' hot as you?"

"Do you know how many people would kill to be as gorgeous as you? Honey, I'd sacrifice my grandmother to the dark order without a second thought if I could have a non-existent waistline and a butt like that."

"Get your ass up and do some fucking squats sometime, then."

"What sane person willingly suggests themselves to physical torture, Katsuki? I'll just continue my days being a slim little pretty boy with a flat ass, thanks."

Midnight practically comes kicking the boudoir door in, toeing a bra out of her way as she goes.

"Yuga. Katsuki. You've both been booked for a double dance." She says, so exhausted that she hasn't got any of her usual bite. The two blondes share a look with each other in confusion before they turn back to her.

"That's...never happened before. I didn't even know we did those."

She sighs. "We don't. But they asked for our best so tonight, we do." She counters, finality in her tone that warns them not to be argumentative. Katsuki folds his arms over his chest.

"But we don't have a routine together."

"Improvise."

"...how much they payin'?"

Midnight gives him an odd deadpan stare.

"Eight. Eight each."

Yuga narrows his eyes at her.

"So you want us both...to improvise...for a client who's only paying eight dollars a set? What is this, a brothel?"

"Eight hundred, you brain dead sluts!"

Oh.

Well, that's enough to shut them both right the hell up, eyes wide and jaws snapped shut in shock.

"You're fucking kidding me."

"I'm not. So get your shit together and go. They're in Katsuki's room. They've already paid for the next two hours; give them a good fuckin' time or it's your ass!" And then she storms out, slamming the door shut behind her so hard that it rattles. Katsuki snorts and rolls his eyes.

"Dramatic bitch."

"Like everyone else in this place." Yuga says under his breath as he stands. "I swear, you're really the only person I enjoy here. Even my husband is starting to make me gag---and not in the way he's supposed to."

"You're married?"

"Sadly. Seven years of absolute treachery and heartbreak. I've forgiven him so many times because by mother is always on about how marriage isn't always easy and he's actually started to change for the better but he's been so horrible to me for so long that I don't even want him anymore. You'd think the least he could do is give me some decent sex, but apparently that's asking for too much."

Katsuki is learning a lot about Yuga today. He's fairly interested in what he's sharing; Yuga's always been a happy picture of perfection to him. It's amazing how easy it is for him to hide how he really feels. How much he hates working there. About his marriage. The fact that the only one he sees as a friend is Katsuki even though he seemed to get along with the other dancers just fine.

"I'd have gotten a divorce the moment I lost those feelings." Katsuki said, following Yuga out into the hall.

"I honestly thought these things were things that we could get past but apparently my forgiveness means that it's alright to keep cheating on me. Don't get me wrong, he's been good for a while now. I just no longer have a desire to be with him. And I've tried to hand him the papers but he refuses to sign so now I have to get a lawyer."

That sounds like a really tough situation. Katsuki couldn't imagine what it would be like. He wonders if his parents have had similar woes.

"You guys have any kids?"

Yuga scoffs. "No, thank God. Imagine how career day would be if I did." He laughs, a sort of faraway look in his eyes. Katsuki guesses that it's a good thing that there aren't any kids involved---especially when it's obvious that this whole divorce thing is going to get fairly ugly, fairly quickly.

"I don't know much about it---never even had a boyfriend before. But if you need to vent or whatever shit, just call me, okay? You know it doesn't matter what time it is, I'll always come runnin' for you." Katsuki says. It's genuine---enough to pull an actual smile from Yuga as the shorter blonde intertwines their fingers together.

"I know, darling. You're always so good to us here. But don't you hesitate to do the same, alright?"

They pause outside of Katsuki's private room and Yuga takes a deep breath.

"What are we even going to do?"

Katsuki shrugs.

"Fuckin' improvise, I guess."

#

Katsuki's calves are on fire and Yuga doesn't look to be in any better shape, practically doubled over and dizzy with exhaustion. These guys want all of the big tricks---and they aren't shy about being hands either. It hasn't helped at all that they're drunk off of their asses---and Katsuki's sure one of them is high on something.

"Hey blondie---the one with the fat tits and juicy ass. I want a lap dance."

Katsuki cringes internally, stepping down from the platform with a tempting sway of his hips. He's got to stay in character. Sixteen hundred for a dance? On top of the tips and other cash he's made from dance that night? He's bound to go home with three thousand tonight if he plays his cards right.

The man is imposing in size, shaggy brown hair unkempt around an equally frightening face---and by frightening, he means that it looks like he wants to eat him.

Katsuki has to mentally prepare himself to sit in the man's lap but just before he does, a large hand halts him in his place.

"Panties off. Leave the shoes on though, those are fuckin' sexy."

One of the others in his group gives a sly chuckle as Katsuki complies---some drunken asshole with greasy ass black hair. Katsuki turns around to make a show out of sliding his already transparent underwear down his thighs and bending over to step out of them.

"You sure like 'em thick, Rappa." The greasy fucker laughs, fumbling the shot glass in his hand as Yuga slips out of his top in front of him. The guy, Rappa, hums appreciatively and reaches out to roughly grip Katsuki by the waist and force him down into his lap. The blonde yelps at the feeling of a hard cock wrapped in denim being sandwiched between his ass cheeks, baring his teeth and glaring back at him.

"Watch it, fucker! And keep your fuckin' hands to yourself!"

Rappa's grip tightened around his waist as a grin broke out over him, grinding up against Katsuki. The blonde reaches back to punch him but the blow barely moves him at all. It's like punching a cement wall. He grabs Katsuki arms in just one of his palms, halting his assault in its tracks.

The lurching, mortifying feeling Katsuki has in his gut when the man licks a broad stripe up the column of his throat is sickening.

"Fiery---I like that." Rappa grunts into his ear. "I usually got no problems beating down bold little brats like you but the only thing I wanna do to you is get you in my bed...or even right here on this couch."

"You're absolutely disgusting; let go of him!" Yuga demands, but is easily manhandled back onto the sofa by another one of those brutes---some big bald fucker.

"Don't handle him too rough, Hojo. You know the more you bruise him up, the less he sells for." Rappa says to him. Katsuki feels his blood run cold.

"W-What?"

Rappa grins at him.

"Not you, cutie. The boss made special orders for you. But this other cunt is gonna run us a pretty penny."

The reality of what he's saying sets in and Katsuki can see the exact moment fear settles into Yuga.

"You're not supposed to tell him the plan, you fucking moron." Some blonde asshole sitting in the corner says as he comes up from...

He's doing coke. He's doing coke right there on the table.

Rappa scoffs. "What difference does it make? That Midnight broad knows what's up---she's known every time. Not to mention she still owes us. The last one snorted coke until she croaked over in the bathroom and we lost a lot of money for that."

Yui...

So then it wasn't just an overdose...

And this wasn't just a strip club.

He should have listened to Izuku when he had the chance.

Katsuki manages to free a hand as Rappa's grip becomes lax, reaching out to grab the half full bottle of liquor on the side table and break it over his head. It stuns him long enough for Katsuki to lunge forward and away from him and catches Hojo by the ankle enough for Yuga to do the same, practically twisting his ankle as Katsuki drags him up from the floor and nearly takes the door off its hinges running away.

A gunshot rings out and a chorus of screams sounds as the entire club goes into a panic.

Katsuki is shoved into the bar and ultimately separated from Yuga, but he can still see his hand reaching out for him. He grabs him---probably more harshly than necessary and pulls him into his chest to grab him by the shoulders and look him in the eyes. He's going into a full blown panic, tears in his eyes.

"Katsuki---Katsuki, we're gonna die!"

"You're not gonna die, I promise. Listen to me, baby. You see that door?" He points to the exit facing directly to the street and Yuga nods, still bordering on hysterical. "You run and you keep running until you get to that police precinct on fifth and Main, okay?"

"Katsuki---"

"Just go!" Katsuki yells, shoving him towards the door as another gunshot sounds amidst the panic. The moment he sees Yuga slip out---shoes in hand---he's being yanked up from the floor by the back of his neck. Instead of struggling, he reaches down to yank off a stiletto and shove it into Rappa's eye. The large man screams bloody murder and drops him, curling in on himself once more as a bar stool is broken over his back.

"Get your hands off of him!"

It's Awase, the bartender. He's already armed himself up again with a broken bottle, watching as Rappa drops to the floor like lead. He kicks him for good measure---to make sure he's not getting back up again. He makes eye contact with Katsuki and smiles.

"Are you oka---"

Bang!

It happens faster than Katsuki could even register that the loud ringing in his ears was , in fact, a gunshot, blood splattering across his skin as Awase drops dead right at his feet. He lurches, clutching at his gut at the bits of brain and flesh at his feet.

"Get over here, you fuckin' bitch!" That greasy bastard from earlier threatens him with a drunken wave of his firearm, several others from the group he and Yuga had been entertaining resurfacing. Even Rappa begins to pull himself up from the tile.

Katsuki is afraid.

He does all he knows to do---turn tail and duck out of the side door as he just barely dodges a bullet.

#

It's hard to see where he's going with his vision blurred by tears, but Katsuki can clearly make out a dumpster at the end of the alley so he ducks behind it and stifles his sob with a hand clapped firmly over his mouth. He's shaking, praying that Yuga had made it to the police---that he was safe and that Katsuki hadn't just sent him running to his death. He's much too overwhelmed to make much sense of anything that's happened and all that he can think is that he needs Izuku. He has to call Izuku. For fuck's sake, he's literally ass naked and in the freezing rain hiding from someone who presumably wants him dead.

And Midnight...

God, this is so fucked up.

He pauses his thoughts when he hears booted footsteps in the distance, eyes wide as he figures that they must know where he's hiding---or at least they will. They're tipping over garbage cans and boxes, the sound of shattering glass nearly making Katsuki jump right out of his skin. His only options are to keep running and hope he doesn't get shot in the back or to fight---both of which are fucking horrible options.

Is this...is this how I die?

It becomes a very real reality when he hears the footsteps stop just beside the dumpster. He has to make a decision now. Fight or fucking flight, Katsuki?

He takes his chance with the latter.

The moment he lunges forward to take off in a sprint, a callous hand grabs him by the nape and pulls him back and all he can do is literally kick and scream.

"Let me go---fucking let go, you stupid fuck---!"

"Whoa, hey, calm down!"

The moment he hears that voice, his limbs go limp and he breaks down into tears. The hand releases him and he quickly turns to throw himself into his saviour's arms.

"Hitoshi! Fuck, thank God, I---"

"Jesus, Kats, what the fuck happened to you?! Is that blood?! And where the fuck are your clothes?!" The older man fusses, shrugging his coat off of his broad shoulders to wrap around Katsuki's shivering frame. Katsuki tries to form words, but all he can seem to get out is incoherent gibberish in his shell shocked state.

Just then, the alleyway door comes flying completely off of its hinges and Katsuki screams, hiding behind Hitoshi when the purple-haired man urgently pushes him out of sight.

Rappa looks pissed.

"What the hell are you doin', Kid?"

Hitoshi glares back at him.

"What the hell are you morons doing? Are you out of your fucking minds? Not only did you have direct orders not to fuck with the kid, but you're fucking covered in blood as well as he so I'm going to assume it's a complete fucking bloodbath in their." He reprimands them and Katsuki's legs tremble with the sudden urge to run. Hitoshi is talking like they know each other. Like he knew about this.

'I didn't come to be entertained; I was here on business.'

Oh fuck.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, Katsuki, so stay put if you want to live." Hitoshi says under his breath, almost as if he's read the blonde's mind. Rappa cocks his head to the side, nursing his injured eye with his massive hand.

"We don't take orders from you, Kid. The Shie Hassaikai has its own agenda."

"And so does the League, but a contract is still a fucking contract. Don't fucking test me. If you and your friends want to keep the privilege to breath this stale ass air, you won't fuck with me."

Rappa charges him and Hitoshi sighs, visibly exasperated.

Bang!

He draws on the massive man seemingly within a blink, emptying two more rounds into him to make sure he stays dead. The others back away just a bit---teeth drawn back in a snarl.

"Listen, Katsuki. My car keys are in my coat pocket. You go to the car, you get in and you go to the address written out in the glove box, okay? I'll catch up with you, I promise."

Katsuki shakes his heads, trying his damndest to keep his tears at bay.

"T-Toshi, I-I can't---"

"Yes you can, baby. Don't be scared. I'm coming right behind you, I swear."

So he leaves him to handle it on his own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.2K 21
COMPLETED Todobaku fanfic Depressed Baku ######################### "N-No! Please!" I was being dragged down the hall to the scariest leader in histor...
1M 33.6K 34
#1 jail #1 fight #1 criminal *** "Don't take it personal, I just like to play it safe, you know." He said, crouching down in front of me to tie each...
125K 3.7K 34
[COMPLETED] {REWRITE IS OUT-incomplete} Katsuki always thought vampires were real, but he never really thought that they'd ever take a liking to him...
38.2K 1K 47
"I'll have a whiskey and the lady will have a shot." A very tall man appears right beside me with a curly dark lock of hair resting above his brow th...