Wake Me Up ~ Larry ✔

By littledreams12

Harry is in a coma and Louis is waiting for him to wake up while he writes a letter every day. More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
epilogue

14

84 8 0
By littledreams12

Today's reason: rain and photos

Dear Harry,

Today it rained all day.

Outside everything is wet and cold.

You'd love this day.

You've always loved the rainy days.

I spent the day drinking hot tea and watching our photos.

I found the first one that we did together at the school prom.

You were wearing a black smoking, and I was wearing a grey one who was one size bigger...

I remember having lots of fun that night.

Another photo is me and you hugging each other.

I like this photo because I still remember the happiness that I felt when I saw you after all that time.

Then we have another photo where we are kissing , I really like this one.

It reminds me how much we love each other.

I love you Harry

Louis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.3K 224 15
baekhyun was a boy from a school who lived with his mum because his dad ran away but little did he know that someone he has had a crush on since the...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...