pillow talk || taejin

By jinmyfeels

"𝒾 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά π“Œπ’Άπ“€π‘’ π“Šπ“… π“Žπ‘’π“‰ " " ...𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 " More

ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»
γ€Ž1』
γ€Ž2』
γ€Ž3』
γ€Ž4』
γ€Ž5』
γ€Ž6』
γ€Ž7』
γ€Ž9』
γ€Ž10』
γ€Ž11』
γ€Ž12』
γ€Ž13』
γ€Ž14』
γ€Ž15』
γ€Ž16』
γ€Ž17』
γ€Ž18』
γ€Ž19』
γ€Ž20』
γ€Ž21』
γ€Ž22』
γ€Ž23』
γ€Ž24』
γ€Ž25』
γ€Ž26』
γ€Ž27』
γ€Ž28』
γ€Ž29』
γ€Ž30』
γ€Ž31』
γ€Ž32』
γ€Ž33』
γ€Ž34』
γ€Ž35』

γ€Ž8』

1.8K 119 19
By jinmyfeels

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼
𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓼𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽

Chapter eight - Touch

The boys eyes opened delicately.

He felt like he couldn't move at first, he was surrounded by sweat and liquids, the cover that was half on him soaking up everything and making the situation more uncomfortable.

He truly had never felt so sick in his life.

"Fuck I forgot what a hangover feels like" Taehyung groaned, hand coming up to rest on his forehead as he stiffly lifted his body up. He was shirtless, his chest sticky with god knows what, but his boxers still hung around his waist.

It was an unfamiliar room, but that didn't seem to bother the boy, this happened more often than not - it was weirder for him to wake up in his own room after a party.

Taehyung's head turned to the side, where Momo was sleeping peacefully next to him, arms either side of her head and her dress wrapped around her body at least six times. It didn't take much to assume they'd had sex, although both fully clothed, Taehyung knew that the substance that had stained the sheet below him was not something you'd find in a cup.

"Momo?" He croaked out, his voice strangled from the lack of speech. She didn't move a muscle, so the boy just stood himself up from the bed, picking up his clothes that were scattered around the carpet and fitting them back over his body. He left the room as quietly as possible, leading him out to a hallway he recognised from last night.
At least this is still Sana's house. He shrugged to himself, making his way towards the stairs. There was still faint music playing downstairs, this time turned down by the stereo, which got louder as more of the living room came into his view.

The room was almost coated with empty cups, cigarettes, clothes and a few people unconscious on the couches. There was no sign of anyone being awake in the house, and so Taehyung thought the safest bet was to leave and head back home.

The morning air hit him hard, he squinted his eyes from the sudden shock of sunlight. It felt way more refreshing than being inside, but his head was pounding and he could almost feel his stomach coming up through his throat. His fingers fished into his back pocket, grabbing his phone to unlock it.

yoong 👨🏻‍🦳

-where  tf u at

The boy let out a groan, stuffing the device back in his pocket before setting off on foot. He knew the way home, having come to the girl's house for various reasons, but it wasn't the shortest of journeys.

Memories of last night were already flooding up back into his head, the drinking, the games, the plenty of makeouts shared between him and Momo. Taehyung cringed slightly at the messy image of them, ripping each other's clothes of and whatnot - he didn't even want to imagine the rumours and tales that'll be spread around school involving the two girls, he was seen with both of them of course, bringing a lot of scenarios up for discussion.

His feet eventually brought him back to his house, dragging himself up through the front garden to his front door. The door opened in front of him, he paced in, chucking his coat onto the coach and slipping his shoes off. Passing a mirror, the boy scrunched his face in disgust at what state he was in. His lips were twice the size, purple bruises coating them and his neck. His hair was in about seven different directions, with his shirt half off his shoulder and unguessable stains covered it more often than not. Yikes. He thought, imagining the beauty of a shower.

"TAETAE" Before the boy could even turn to see the kitchen, he felt a bust pair of arms wrap around his waist, clutching his loosely fitted shirt with no intention of ever letting go. He felt a head nuzzle into his neck, soft hair dancing against his cheek. He smiled, knowing exactly who the culprit was.

"You miss me you stupid bunny?" Taehyung said teasingly, but with a firm smile spread across his cheeks. He turned around in Jungkook's arms, wrapping his own arms around the younger's neck before pushing him away aggressively.

"Where have you been you fool? We came here like four hours ago and you were nowhere to be found" Jungkook was rolling on his feet, a pout poking his bottom lip out.

"We?" Taehyung questioned

"NAMJOON PUT THE DAMN PLATE DOWN"

Taehyung made an 'ahhh' sound when he recognised the familiar shout of Hoseok coming from his kitchen. Jungkook giggled before running towards the couch, jumping head first over the back and landing on the pillows. The boy made his way to where the noise was coming from, peering his head round the wall to see Hobi, Namjoon and Yoongi, spread out around his kitchen, each doing their own activities.

"What the fuck's going on here?" Taehyung said through a smile

Yoongi peered up from his phone and rolled his eyes, jumping off the counter to walk closer to his friend. "Jesus finally." He sighed "For some reason Hobi decided we should come round and make you breakfast, but you weren't here" He then paused, looking over to Hoseok with an annoyed expression plastered over his face "which I already knew-" He scowled before slowly turning his head back towards Taehyung. "But yeah we've been here for hours just waiting for you to get your dick out of Sana so we can have breakfast together."

"Okay woah woah woah" Taehyung waved his hands dramatically "First of all, how did you even get in, second of all, how do you know I even slept with anyone last night, and third of all why is Hobi wearing my Mum's apron"

"Key under your doormat - there's cum on your shirt and your hair looks like it's been pulled out at the roots - and I have no clue" Yoongi gestured with each one of his words, while Taehyung attempted to fix his hair.

"Get out my kitchen I'm cooking!" Hoseok spoke up before Taehyung could, pushing the boys away with his hands before returning to the mess that was sizzling in the pan.

"This is my house!" Taehyung called out as they were shoved into the living room.

"Take a shower you stink" Namjoon scrunched his face up walking past the boy. He placed himself next to Jungkook, who was curled up in a cacoon of blankets watching cartoons.

Taehyung stuck his middle finger up at Namjoon, despite having his back turned to him, then swivelling to Yoongi who was smiling down at his phone.

"Did Jimin show in the end?" The younger asked. Yoongi looked up and slid his phone into his back pocket. His gums were merging from his grin even brighter than his eyes and Taehyung knew something went down last night.

"Yeah..." Yoongi blushed

"Did you talk?"

"Yeahh"

There was silence, Taehyung stood questioning while Yoongi smiled mischievously.

"Well what the fuck happened?"

"We kind of maybe hooked up"

Taehyung gasped, hitting the older's shoulder playfully before tugging him towards his chest hastily for a hug.

"That's so cool Yoong" Taehyung grinned "I knew you had it in you"

"Thanks Tae" Yoongi nodded

"But seriously, have a damn shower"

-

He felt safe.

Taehyung was asleep once again.

He ignored the shouts from his friends telling him to come downstairs after his long thoughtful shower. His body craved his own bed, craved his dreamworld.

Craved Seokjin.

It was a building, a hospital building, a workplace, he wasn't sure, but the hallways were as long as they were tall, and paintings with a story hung, some slanted, some looked just straightened.
Taehyung stood in the middle of this. He waited a few seconds, looking around and dazing at his surroundings before taking it all in through a deep breath, in through the nose, out through the mouth.

"Taehyung"

Him.

Taehyung turned on his heel, eyes fixing upon the sight he adored most, the sight that made his stomach fall and heart clench, the sight he didn't want to admit, made him feel at home.

"Seokjin" He managed to edge to a smile. They left on quite an awkward note, he wasn't sure why, they weren't arguing, but he still remembers the tension carried between them both. Taehyung turned, Seokjin letting out a sigh before edging himself closer. They were stood shoulder to shoulder, gazing at the painting of a young boy in a flower garden ahead of them.

A silence.

"He kind of looks like you"

"He does?" Taehyung tilted his head

Seokjin cracked a smile this time, a giggle escaping through it at the sight of the boy inspecting the framed dried paint.

"You're prettier than him, don't worry"

"I wasn't worrying anyway" Taehyung scoffed smugly, a tinge of relief that Seokjin finally spoke. They both giggled.

"What did you get up to last night?" The two boys still didn't look at eachother, instead both facing the wall, no matter how much they said.

"I went to a party"

"You did?"

Taehyung nodded, although it wasn't seen.

"Did you have fun?"

"Meh" He shrugged.

"Why not? I thought you liked parties?"

"I would've rather been asleep"

Seokjin giggled again and Taehyung couldn't help but mirror him, the sound was heaven in his ears.

"What did you do?"

He hesitated. He didn't know why, but he really didn't want to tell the older what actually happened that night.

"I just hung around, had a few drinks and erm talked to people"

"Nice" He paused. "Did you sleep with anyone?"

Taehyung turned his head, eyebrows raised and eyes gone shiny with shock. Seokjin didn't look back, but Taehyung didn't say anything.

"I get it"

"Why does it matter to you?" The younger spat, not meaning to sound so aggressive, but he hated when people judged him.

"It doesn't, I was just curious"

Taehyung turned to face him fully, arms crossed and eyebrows cornered in the centre. Seokjin sighed before turning too, locking their eyes.

"Why do you look so angry?"

"I'm not angry"

"Yes you are."

"I just-" Seokjin tutted. He reverted his eyes to the floor, chewing his lip slightly. Taehyung gestured for him to finish "Go on, you just what?"

"I just think you sleep around a lot, I dunno"

"What?"

"I mean come on, you sleep with your teachers, you have multiple fuck buddies or whatever their called, and hook up with random people at parties" The older still didn't look up, vision stuck towards his own feet.

"Ok and? Why the fuck do you care"

"I don't"

"You clearly do otherwise you wouldn't have said anything"

"Don't get mad Taehyung"

The younger turned back to the wall, huffing out a breath while his shoulders sunk down. "Too late"

"I didn't mean it like that I just-"

"No I get it, you think I'm a whore" His fingers dug into his palms, nail marks already creating dents "you think I'm some stupid fuckboy who sleeps around and plays with girls' hearts because I'm bored.
"No no I-" Seokjin's attempt to defend himself was cut off once again.
"You think I fuck all my teachers because I'm dumb and lazy, you think I go to parties every weekend and do drugs because I'm a stupid teenager who wants to waste my life instead of studying" Taehyung turned back to the boy. His eyes were red, his blood turned cold and his heart was beating through his ears with every word he let fall out his mouth. "You don't even know me Seokjin, we've spoken what six or seven times? And you're already criticising me like you deserve to have a say in what I do with my life, that oh, by the way, you're not involved in because I fucking made you up, in my dreams. You don't know what happens when I'm awake, you're not real, you're not a human being who lives in a house or goes to school or has parents who are up their asses all the time, you don't have to study or do exams, you don't have to get a job or pay taxes, you can just fuck around in this dreamworld, waiting for me to fall asleep so you can tell me what I'm doing wrong with my life and honestly I ju-"

His words were cut short.

The things he so angrily wanted to say, were completely flooded out of his mind.

Taehyung had kissed a lot of people, he'd felt plenty of lips on his throughout his seventeen years of living - but something about the way Seokjin's were pressed against his right now, delicate hands cupping his cheeks in such a calming manner, really made his heart stop.

-

💃🏻😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.1K 8
"Who is it?" "..." "Tell me!" "It's you"
128K 6.6K 44
"Sooo, who tops?"
82K 3.5K 15
"Are you losing sleep because of it hyung?" taejin yoonmin completed on 5/10/2019
48.2K 2.3K 11
"hey kitty boy! kitty boy!" - completed -