Firestar x reader fanfiction

Da WarriorsAddict

You fell in love with Firestar the first time you met him and now you are mated with him. This was a requeste... Altro

Firestar x reader fanfic
The next sunup
missing
Before the gathering
Happiness floods through the clan
Names
The Day of the Gathering
Two moons later
Rest to the clan
Author's Note

Oh no

5.9K 108 45
Da WarriorsAddict

I was running helplessly trying to find Firestar and then I saw it. Firestar's tracks. I rushed to follow the tracks as fast as I can. I past trees, jumped streams, and climbed rocks just to find him. I followed his so far that I don't even know where I am.

I'm lost.

But I didn't give up yet. I kept rushing and followed the tracks until I saw it.

Blood

Blood and claw marks everywhere. All I saw in myself was defeat. How could I just let him go like that? I should've went with him and stayed with at all ti--

"XXX what are you doing here?"My thoughts were cut off by a tom's voice. I looked up and saw him.

Firestar

I pounced at him and pinned him to the ground." Don't you dare scare me like that ever again,"I hissed. Then I became soft and let out a purr.

"Okay okay but I only hunting alone you know having some quiet time,"Firestar got up and we both went back to the camp.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

3.6K 126 19
-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘Β½ 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬- When Scarlett, Janie, Alexa, Derrick, Honey, Aiden, Birdie, Carmen and Allen were six Alfr...
15.5K 352 27
Riftan Calypse is known among the kingdoms as 'the brave knight, who finally killed the dragon'. He's also very well known for his strong and masculi...
287K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.5K 73 18
this is a WIP that I hope to be accurate and enjoyable with my own personal twist/ideas with BG3 storyline and universe, and as enjoyable as my MHA B...