Artifice - Man x Man - Book S...

By EeveeAndras

When someone goes missing, in this day and age we can only assume the worst. Fears are confirmed when a witc... More

Authors Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (M)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 ( M)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (M)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (M)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 ( M)
Chapter 56 (M)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 ( End)
End Q and A

Quick question!

265 21 15
By EeveeAndras

Which book has been your favorite in the series so far?

I was thinking after Artifice I might take some time to go back and iron some things out, smooth out the rough parts and clean this bad boy up. All the books are due for a bit of a facelift anyways! 

So, as readers, would you be more interested in seeing the series cleaned up sooner to enjoy it in a more 'finished' version or would you rather see it through in its current state and deal with some flaws? There WILL be a seventh book so that would probably be on hold while the editing process was worked through. Artifice and Abyss have both been out of my comfort zone and I feel like it's noticeable... 

Also- are you liking the relationship aspect of the story or are you missing the action of the first books? 

Mature scenes? There's been a lot fewer of them, enjoying that or missing the 'passion' of the first book? 

Any and all input is appreciated! 

Thanks everyone! Feeling a bit defeated here lately D: Ignore my pity party. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 371 32
"Little One, do you wish to live?" Rose James had no idea how much these seven little words would change her life. With them she was flung into the d...
298 0 28
I never knew of this world. How could they slip by without anyone knowing? They were creatures that were more amazing than any human in this world. T...
77 3 22
A teenage girl named Luna found herself on unknown place and had no trace of her memory. Until a group of people decide to help her. With that, they...
21.4K 707 32
Finding out that I'm the older brother to two future queens of very powerful bloodlines, in a completely fictional world that I watched on a tv scree...