A New Life to Live (PJO FF)

By moomoocat666

Percy Jackson left his camp to wander around the world. His journey was quickly shortened when a mysterious m... More

Good-Bye Hero
A Fresh Start?
21 Year Old Has a 17 Year Old Son?
Shut Up Stupid!
Percy Can Feel?!
Killer Poodles!!
He Hates Me
Real or Fake?
You Left Me to Die!!
Oopsie?
I'm So Confused!
What's A Ship?
Brother!?
The Interrogation
The Moon is Cheese
Don't Go Breaking Hearts
Magic Forest
Kids in the Dark

Who in Hades are You?

3.3K 62 21
By moomoocat666

55 years later // 11 months on earth
(60 years after Percy leaves Earth // one earth year after Percy leaves earth)

Percy's on a solo mission on a Planet called Xemin. The people on this plant were a lot different from humans. For one, their skin were different shades of red and purple and naturally colored hair. Their eyes would be either a bright dark blue or a shade of bright green.

They were also really tall. Percy is 6'1 but the people on Xemin were 7'5. And those were the shorter ones. But Percy was sent here to retrieve a sword his father called Cosmos. This sword is one of the most powerful swords in the universe and is protected by a magic barrier.

The barrier is said to disappear when someone who is 'worthy' comes across it. The only thing is, is that the sword was only meant for the prince of the universe and only him. That means that anyone else would go crazy or just die on the spot from even touching the blade.

After a few years the people of Xemin called it a cursed blade and blocked it off from any wanderers. So Percy being Percy ran like crazy to where the sword was hidden, being careful not to hit anyone on his way. Not from fear of them getting hurt, but from the fear of him running into someone and Percy gets flown back three feet away.

It's happened.

So Percy slips through people and finally reaches the Woods of Lemaya. These woods are told to hold Cosmos inside a wall of stones with all kinds of different spells within it.

Percy brings his hand up and wills the rocks to move and create a path for him to enter. The boulders float a few inches off the ground and move away from the entrance of the cave.

A pathway leads down under the ground with nothing but darkness capturing the walls of the cave. Percy creates a fire on his palm and holds it out in front of him to give him the gift of sight.

"This better not be two miles long." Percy mumbles after walking down the steps for two minutes. He finally reaches the bottom and sees a light illuminating the small cave. Percy extinguishes the flame on his palm and slowly walks towards the light.

Sitting in the center of the room is a rock coming up from the ground with pointy stones facing upwards on the small platform holding the sword. The sword itself was beautiful. It was black that seems even darker than the void with dark green smeared through the blade to make it look as if it faded away. It was faintly glowing a small light that seemed to get brighter with every step Percy took.

He reached out for the sword and his hand went through the invisible barrier. It felt a little tingly that Percy almost pulled his hand away. He grabbed the sword and slowly lifted it from its spot of the platform.

As he admired the sword as he felt a presence come up behind him. He quickly turned around to be met with a Xemin person wearing a dark cloak that covers his face.

"Give me that, thief." The mysterious man reaches out his hand but Percy gets the sword out of reach.

"Who you calling a thief? I merely walked in here and grabbed what's mine. If anything you're the thief."

It seems that the man wasn't having it and something shot out of his hand. Whatever it was gave Percy a massive headache and made him feel disoriented. As the cloaked man was about to reach for the sword Percy brought it back and swiped the sword towards the man, his hand being cut off. The man let out a scream and was about to shoot another beam at Percy, but he was too slow. Percy swung the sword and stabbed the man in his shoulder before blacking out from the massive headache.

———

Percy woke up with his head throbbing. He looked around and realized he was still in the underground cave. Getting up was a lot of trouble though. Percy kept falling and swaying like Luke would when he drank too much. But Percy wasn't drunk.

He called out to his dad seeing as he was too weak to flash himself to Origo.

Percy's vision started to go black when he saw someone flash in and grab him before he passed out again.

———-

For the second time Percy woke up but this time to the sound of voices.

"How am I supposed to know what's up with his eyes?"

"He's able to change the colors of his eyes though right?"

"Yeah but not when he's unconscious."

"And certainly not only one eye."

"That's true he never has two different colored eyes."

What are they talking about? Get up and see!

Percy was sure he was still sleeping if he can hear voices in his head.

Oh please! I want to know! Hurry before they leave!

"Hello?" Percy called out, his voice sounds as if it hasn't been used in months.

Two people suddenly burst through the door, relief flooding though them.

"What's going on?"

"We were kind of hoping you'd know." Luke states looking down.

"What do you mean? I don't remember. How'd I get here?" Percy lays back down staring at the ceiling.

"Percy?" He hears Bianca gently call out. "What's the last thing you remember?"

Oh I know! That person-thing-creature shot something at you then you stabbed him and fell. Then you woke up and called Chaos. I remember! See?

Percy seemed to be too intent on listening to the voice in his head that he didn't realize Luke and Bianca were calling his name.

Snapping out of his thoughts he looks back at the two. "What?"

"What do you remember Percy?"

"I uh, I remember going to Xemin to get the sword. Then I..." he stops for a few seconds creasing his eyebrows. "I saw a man and he shot a beam of light at me. I got really dizzy then I stabbed him and blacked out. I guess I woke up and called father after that." Percy looks around in confusion then remembers what Luke and Bianca were talking about before he got up.

"What were you guys talking about. With the eye colors?"

Luke and Bianca glanced at each other before Bianca grabbed a mirror from the desk and handed it to Percy. What he saw shocked him. One of his eyes were his normal black with stars and green swirled in it but the other eye was a dark red with black specks twirling around in it.

He looked and Luke in confusion before looking down at his reflection again.

Oh that's my eye color! I haven't seen that color in so long. I kind of miss it.

"It's his eye." Percy says softly.

Apparently Bianca heard he though. "Whose eye Percy?"

"I don't know his name. He's just the voice. The voice I keep hearing."

Luke stands. "Oh, he's lost it Bee. He's gone crazy. We need to send him somewhere. Somewhere far away! Is this contagious? Will he give us the voice? I swear I'm going to die.... again!"

"Oh, Luke, calm down you big baby."

Chaos walked into the room and walks over to his son. "Hey Zeno. How are you feeling."

Percy looks up at him. "I feel like my brain is being fried by a microwave if that's even possible then being burned to crisp just to get ran over by a pickup truck so I'm doing great!" He allows himself to fall on the fluffy bed. "And this bed is super comfortable." He then rolls over and stuffs his face into the pillow.

"He was saying something about a voice Chaos." Bianca's eyes flickered to Percy, worry lacing her features. "He says that the different eye color is the color of the voice's eye."

"Oh, shit." Chaos walks over to Percy and pulls him up, making him sit against the headboard. "Alright Percy I need you to ask the voice something for me okay."

"I don't got to do anything. The voice can already hear you."

"You're sure that's not contagious?"

"Shut up, Luke!" Both Chaos and Bianca yell at him, causing Percy to flinch due to his headache.

"Alright, well, the voice in Percy's head, what is your name?"

Oh let me say it. Please! I haven't talked in so long.

Percy nods his head and the others in the room get confused until Percy's eye turns into the dark red color with black specks, both eyes now the same color.

"Oh, shit, what in the hell is that?"

Percy stretches his arms and stands up.

"Man this is cool. I haven't had a body in years." Percy's voice is different, like it wasn't him speaking but it was coming out of his mouth.

"Are you the voice?" Bianca asks the red eyed Percy.

"Who? Me? Yeah, I guess so. Don't worry Percy's fine he's just a little out of it. Literally." The voice lets out a grin but it quickly fell and he sat back down on the bed and put a hand up to his head.

"Man you weren't lying when you said that headache hurt. But hurt is such an understatement." He goes silent for a few seconds. "Oh, yeah, you definitely aren't a lying child, now go back to sleep."

Chaos, Luke, and Bianca stare at Percy like he's totally gone off his rocker. Percy looks up to see their face and smiles sheepishly. "Uh, what's up?" He squeaks. He clears his throat. "I—uh, I mean hi?"

Silence fills the room until Percy breaks it.

"I told you to go to sleep, stop laughing!"

"Dude." Luke starts. "You're talking to yourself."

Bianca slaps him on his shoulder. "Oh, shut up, Luke you have no right to talk. I walked in on you talking to yourself about tacos. He has a voice in his head. Who we still don't know the name of."

"Oh, shit. Yeah, I forgot about that. The names Eli nice to meet ya." He stretches his arm out to Bianca for her to shake.

"Uh, hey, Eli." She takes his hand. "How are you in Percy's head?"

"Oh, that's easy. That magical wizard, cloaked guy Percy killed sent me here. So now it's basically like there are two people living in one body. That sounds weird. Moving on."

"Is there a way both of you can be out at the same time?" Chaos takes a step forward and sits at the edge of the bed.

"Maybe? I don't know. I'll just wake up Percy and we can try." Percy closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. When he opens them again his eyes are two different colors.

"Hey."

The others in the room jump up and stare at Percy. Luke puts his arm up and points at him.

"Bro that's awesome!"

"It sounds like there's two people talking. Weird."

"Damn, that's creepy."

Percy lets out a laugh. Which sounds scary and echoes all around the room.

"Where's the dam snack bar?" He laughs even more.

"Okay, what did I miss?" Luke looks around at the other three in the room.

Percy straightens up. "Nothing, it's fine. It's good." He looks up at Chaos. "My headache is gone."

Percy's eyes momentarily flicker to his normal black. "But Eli talking is sure to make it come back." His eyes then turn red, "That's you Percy stop blaming everything on me!"

His eyes turn back into different colors. "Sorry about that." Percy looks down and plays with a thread in the blue covers of the bed. "So what now?"

"Okay so I guess they can both take over Percy's body?"

"And then both can take over his body at the same time?"

"This is weird."

"Oh Luke you're weird. Shut up!"

Luke pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

Chaos rolls his eyes at the two before looking back to Percy.

"So, Zeno.. you hungry?"

Percy's different colored eyes light up and he jumps off the bed and runs through the halls to the dining hall.

Chaos shakes his head with a small smile on his face.

"That kid's gonna be the death of me, I swear."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 4K 41
❛ π—π–Ύπ—‹π—ˆπ–Ύπ—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ π—ˆπ—…π—’π—†π—‰π—Žπ—Œ ❜ ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· Perseus had an ending all heroes can only dream of. Rome had an ending as tragic as most h...
60.1K 1.9K 68
[DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters in this story. All rights to Rick Riordan, the brilliant mind behind all of this.] Percy had changed. He los...
2.5K 131 22
Percy wakes up and suddenly finds himself in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by unfamiliar people who use an unfamiliar sort of magic. He only recall...
17.3K 549 32
Percy Jackson thought he knew what pain was, after all, he's been through more than any other demigod in history. However, nothing could ever have pr...