Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

forty five

3.9K 258 67
By Missnellywrites

"Oh so it's my fault she want the abortion?" Montana asked sarcastically as he continued playing the game.

"Yes it's your fault asshole! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Bad word mommy!" Major points to her before he continued playing on his IPad.

"Sorry babe."

"What she wants to do with her body is what she wanna do you can't stop her."

"I know I can't stop her, but it's the reason behind why!"

"Why you even going over there to talk to her? You needa mind yo business and let whatevers going on stay between me and her."

"I need to mind my business?" She reiterated.

"That's what the fuck I said."

"Newsflash, bitch, you made it my business when YOU decided to tell me about what happened. I didn't ask you or force you, you told me that shit willingly since you were so in distraught." She states her last statement sarcastically.

"Don't you got somewhere to be, go check on yo stores or read a book or something."

"First off, don't try to dismiss me.

"Look me and my son was here chillin' having a good day so far and you coming here talkin' bout Bs."

"BS, that is your sister! No matter what, you don't talk to your sister the way you talk to her. You talk to her as if she means nothing to you. A brother should never talk to their sister the way you talk to her. You're supposed to comfort her and hear her out. But no you do everything but that Just because she was fucking Kapri! Oh fucking well!"

"Yo, watch yo mouth." He took off his headphones looking over at her.

"I'm not finna watch nothing. I told you to talk to her that day and listen to what she had to say. It's like when she was first pregnant with Mia you didn't hear her out instead you disrespected her. She's only nineteen!"

"The fuck that mean?"

"Montana keep trying me. I wanna jump over this couch so bad. You're not even listening to what I'm saying. You have two daughters. You would never want Major walking around disrespecting his sisters the way you disrespect Alyssa. You really need to rethink your whole mindset and get your shit together." She picked up a nearby pillow throwing it at him. "Not even acting like a man. You're acting like a little fucking boy!" She yelled.

"How the fuck I act like a lil boy? Oh cause I'm not babying her and shit? What she did was fucked up."

"To you! You wonder why she doesn't tell you anything. You judge and judge her. Even if you're mad at her control yourself and be there for her. You were once her age too. Remembering getting bitches pregnant? When it comes to Alyssa you act like your her daddy and even Rob doesn't act like that."

"Alright, Kacey."

"Do you really Montana? Do you really? That girl is lost! I know she is because I see it written all over her face. I was once like her. And all you do is bring your negativity around her. You hear me?"

"Yes I hear you... loud and clear."

"You need to just listen to her. Don't say shit just listen to her. Be her brother for once."

"I been being her brother."

"When was the last time you told her you loved her? Or that you were proud of her?"

....

....

.....

"Unbelievable."

Alyssa.

It was two o'clock in the afternoon and Alyssa still hadn't been up. Mia had been up for a while and hadn't ate anything and she had been trying to get her mom up for a while.

"Mama."

"Mama!"

"Mommy!"

Alyssa groaned pulling the covers over her head due to the sun from outside reflecting on her.

"Mommy, wake up!"

"What, Mia." Alyssa whimpers, "Can you please stop?"

"Alyssa, get up."

Alyssa opened her eyes as she sat up pulling the covers over here head.

"How'd you get in?" She asked looking at Kapri who held Mia in his arms

"You left yo door unlocked like a dumb ass. I been calling you since dis morning and you ain't been picking up so I came ova to see what's good with you."

"What time did you get here?"

"Bout ten minutes ago. Mia been tryna wake you up."

She rolls her eyes,"What time is it?" She searches for her phone. She finds it somewhere on the bed checking the time, "2:15."

"Shit." She curses under her breath.

She gets out the bed taking Mia from Kapri.

"I'm so sorry baby. Mommas sorry." She attacks her face with kisses as she walks out the room.

Kapri walks out to the kitchen where he found the pair.

"If you tired I'll watch her for you."

"No, I already slept through the day without feeding her and she hadn't showered." She places Mia on her feet before getting a pot.

"But you pregnant, you need all the rest."

"I said no! Alright?"

Kapri frowns before he chuckles shoving his hands in his pockets, "Whats up with you? Why you acting like that?"

"Why're you actin like that? Why you acting like you care?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't! Chill out with that nasty ass attitude. I'm just tryna make sure you good."

"I'm just so tired of this shit! You acting like you really care. If I wasn't pregnant with this baby you wouldn't have never been over here. You, Montana, Kacey all you motherfuckers only care about yourselves. No one ever comes to check up on me unless it's about some negative shit I've done."

"That's what this about?" He chuckles,"Don't start talking shit comparing me to yo brother and shit just cause you letting all the shit he said get to you. You need to stop caring what motherfuckers say to you."

"I want you to know that I talked to Kacey and I was considering getting an abortion."

"For what?"

"Because I can't handle this shit. I'm not like Montana and Kacey. I'm not rich with a lot of money where I can pop out babies left and right."

"You ain't by yourself though." He tried to convince her.

"But I am though. You don't get it because you ain't in my shoes. For some reason I know Montana will forgive you and stop giving you the cold shoulder but for me I know he won't. And I need him more than anything." Her voice cracks before she sighs, "But I'm not gonna continue to kiss his ass."

"And this is your baby too and if you don't want me to get the abortion, that's fine. But I think I'm gonna take Mia and we're gonna go upstate to stay with my grandparents for a while."

"For what? Cause I know there's more to it."

"I don't want to admit it but it's because I'm depressed and I have been for a while and being here isnt helping either. So that's what I'm gonna do. I will be back way before my due date. But I think going to stay with them is the right choice for me. I'm taking a break with school and my only focus is going to be on the kids and bettering myself. But-"

"But nothing. That's what you gone do an' I support it ma. Either way I'll be here for you."

"Thanks for understand." She smiles before it slowly fades away.

. . .

Montana.

After sitting down thinking about what his wife had said he thought of actually having an adult conversation with Alyssa. Maybe he was in the wrong for the way he was treating her but he was tired of the disrespect from her. Since she was a little girl she had been going against him and his word.

But he knew his attitude towards her would make her feel some type of way and cause her to stress and he didn't want that to affect the child she was carrying. At the end of the day she still was his little sister.

Once he was finished with the game he kept it one giving him headphones to Major. He was going to cry if he didn't since Major still wanted to play on the game.

"Don't mess my stuff up." He warned his son pointing his finger at him.

"I won't." He puts the headphones on his head.

Montana shook his head already knowing his son was gonna mess something up on his account.

In search for Kacey, Montana already knew where she was since he could hear her on the phone. He made his way upstairs and walked in the direction of their room.

"No, momma you better be taking them."

He walked in the room and saw Kacey bending down looking for something in her drawer.

She didn't notice his presence yet as she continued the phone call with her mom.

"You still mad at me?" He inquires folding his arms across his chest.

Hearing his voice Kacey froze as she held something in her hand.

"Momma ima call you back." She pulls the phone from her ear hanging up. She stands up making sure to place the object in her hand behind her back hoping he ain't see it.

"Hmm." She raises an eyebrow.

"I said you still mad at me." He looks at her weirdly noticing her body language, "You aight?"

"I'm fine, and nah I'm not mad anymore. I never was."

"Aight good."

"Lemme use the bathroom real quick and I'll be back." She tries to go to the bathroom but he blocks the door.

"Damn, I know you'll miss me and all but I'm just going right here." She chuckles.

"What's behind ya back?"

"Nothing you need to worry about." She playfully rolls her eyes.

"Alright, lemme see. Cause obviously it's something you don't want me to see."

"I said it's nothing."

Montana reaches behind her back but Kacey moves back.

"So you don't trust when I say it's nothing."

"Shut up." He grabs her arm reaching behind her snatching the pills from her. Before he can look at it she smacks it out of his hand.

He mugs her before he picked it up.

He frowns looking at the pills, "I know this ain't what I think it is."

"Depends on what you think it is."

"Stop fucking playing wimme." He spat through gritted teeth. "Why the fuck you been taking these?"

"Because I don't look forward to being pregnant again." She rolls her eyes bumping past him walking into the bathroom.

He follows behind her, "Dont walk away when I'm speaking to you. Don't do that disrespectful shit."

"I am not Kaija or Major, I can do what the hell I want. You're making a big deal out of nothing."

"That ain't the fucking point!" He snapped throwing the pills in her face. "You hiding shit from me and being sneaky as fuck yo. You know I hate that goofy shit."

"I hide the shit cause I know how you are. You're a selfish ass nigga. You're mad at me because I'm taking birth control pills. I'm don't want a another baby right now. You're hear talking bout all these babies cause you ain't the one pushing them out, I am! I've already got stretch marks on my stomach and that just adds on to my insecurities!"

"You act like I care bout any of yo stretch marks or any of that shit you talking bout. I'm yo husband. Ain't like I'm going anywhere."

"Here you go making it about you. It's always about Montana." She scoffs turning off the lights walking out the bathroom.

"You betta not walk out the room. I ain't done talkin' to yo ass."

"Well keep talking to yourself then."

            Thoughts on Chapter 45?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 679 51
A year after Jordan and Giselle get married, events that took place during a couple's trip to New Orleans threaten the dynamic of this once close gr...
57.7K 2.4K 50
Alone book 2. More so focused on Joy rather than Amir and kalanie. Just a heads up but enjoy ♥️
28.2K 1.4K 16
Yelena Flourish and Montell Bold have been dating six months strong. With Yelena's career vastly growing as well as Montell's business, the two becom...