AREA 104 || AOT: Levi Ackerma...

By queenazuraine

❝... ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ... ... ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ A new patient, mentally deranged, enters Are... More

p r e f a c e: AREA 104
××× c o v e r h i s t o r y ×××
[zero]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Workers ]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Patients ]
[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[six ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
|| month : 2 ||
[ seventeen ]
[ eighteen ]
[ nineteen ]
[ twenty ]
●○ ασт s4 ιs gσηηα вε 🔥💥🔥 ○●
[ twenty-one ]
[ twenty-two ]
[ twenty-three ]
[ twenty-four ]
[ twenty-five ]
[ twenty-six ]
[ twenty-seven ]
[ twenty-eight ]
[ twenty-nine ]
[ thirty ]
[ thirty-one ]
[ Birthday Special 12252020 ]
[ thirty-two ]
|| month : 3 ||
[ thirty-three ]
[ thirty-four ]
[ thirty-five ]
[ thirty-six ]
[ thirty-seven ]
[ thirty-eight ]
[ thirty-nine ]
[ forty ]
[ forty-one ]
[ forty-two ]
[ forty-three ]
[ forty-four ]
[ forty-five ]
[ forty-six ]
[ forty-seven ]

[ fourteen ]

1.5K 60 30
By queenazuraine

|| 8:55 p.m. ||

"Finally..."

(Y/n) heaves a sigh once she plopped herself on the sofa of her living room. She shuts her eyes and enjoyed the peaceful environment her apartment offered her, until she felt her stomach growl. "Damn it." She lazily got up the couch and walked to her kitchen, taking her phone with her.

After getting herself a/an (fruit of choice), she returns to the living room. Her eyes landed on the black folder placed on the table. Out of boredom, she decided to read the contents of the folder she received from the medical team, via Mikasa, earlier tonight.

A bunch of papers containing the results of her patients' latest medical tests was inside the folder.

"Not much changes," (Y/n) comments as she reads Annie's results, "that's good."

She turns to the next page, instantly spotting Levi's name at the very top of the paper.

"Seems like his physically fine." (Y/n) utters while scanning the upper half of the paper. When she reads the lower half, her expression changed.

"His psychological state's the same..."

Area 104 has the most modern technology and machinery which makes them superior among almost all the other medical facilities and laboratories in the world.

One of these machineries can determine one's brain status and activity, along with the person's psychological state. It can detect the smallest hidden damages of one's brain, and can also calculate possible mental illnesses that one could suffer from if not properly attended to.

(Y/n)'s stare lingered on Levi's psychological record, a glum expression on her face.

How could one person take 4 mental disorders all at once?

The girl's thoughts eventually trailed back to what happened with Levi's latest visit.

Just recalling how he looked at her made (Y/n)'s skin crawl; she had never been frightened by a patient like that before so the experience became an eye-opener of some sort: she should really be more careful around Levi Ackerman, just like what her friends told her.

Just because she knew his weakness doesn't mean she has the upper hand. Levi could snap her neck at any given time if she's careless.

I shouldn't let me fear get to me, (Y/n) noted, scary or not, Levi needs my help and that should only be my main concern.

(Y/n) closed the folder and set it down beside her on the couch. She takes a bite out of her (fruit of choice) while her mind was still clouded with the thought of her patient.

What made him have those illnesses?

Did something happen to him back when he was a child?

Did someone influence or manipulate him? Perhaps the one who took care of him?

I wonder if that someone's still alive...

What if--

The sudden ringing of the doorbell made (Y/n) flinch in her place.

"At this hour," (Y/n) stands up and makes her way to the door when the doorbell rang again, "seriously?"

She doesn't look through the peephole but instead opened the door to see her unexpected visitor.

"Farlan?"

The taller male greets (Y/n) with a kind smile. He lifts his arms up and showed the plastic bags he was carrying.

"Figured you didn't eat dinner yet, so here I am." He stated.

(Y/n) chuckled, taking the bags from Farlan's hold, "Come in, then."

Farlan follows the (h/c)-haired female inside her flat. He scans the interiors in awe, "How do you manage to keep everything clean?"

"That's a secret." (Y/n) playfully responds, tossing him a fruit from the kitchen. Farlan shakes his head while he snickers at the girl's answer. He caught sight of the black folder placed on top of the coffee table in front of her. His lips curled down to form a tint frown, knowing fully well what the contents of that folder are.

"Are you just going to stand there?"

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at the male and pointed at the food neatly placed on the coffee table, "or are all of these for me only?"

"Like you can finish all of those." Farlan hurries to open one of the containers, ushering the (h/c)-haired female to come over.

"Sit here, (N/n)!"

Growing flustered over his adorable antics, (Y/n) walks over to Farlan's side and tried her best to make the blush her face go away.

"Look, I even brought (favorite dessert), just for you," Farlan points to another container a bit far away from the duo, "but we'll have to eat this first."

(Y/n) simply observed Farlan open her food up for her, a small smile forming on her lips. She truly appreciated Farlan's efforts; no other man has ever been this kind to and thoughtful of her.

She felt appreciated and all fuzzy inside.

"Mmm," (Y/n) munched on her meal, "where'd you get this from this time, Far? It's tasty!"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Farlan flashed a teasing smile while raising both of his eyebrows at her.

The two ate every bits of the food the guy brought in while also being deeply engaged into a conversation.

Farlan would stare at (Y/n)'s (e/c) orbs each time she shared a story of hers, and a happy smile would spread on his face every time she did.

Truth be told, he only felt this lighthearted around her. Farlan wanted to spend as much time as he can with (Y/n). Since the two have known each other for quite a long time, he couldn't help but develop something for her.

Something he wished (Y/n) would return to him someday.

(Y/n), on the other hand, enjoyed herself as she listened to whatever Farlan was narrating to her, sipping on a (drink of choice), and laughed everytime he pulls a stupid joke. She forgot all her worries because of Farlan, and she truly was grateful that he decided to come over and eat with her, like the old times.

Then things started taking a turn when their talk shifted to a more serious topic.

"I didn't know you had a relationship like that, Far..."

The said male only smiled at (Y/n) sadly. "I really had a tough time moving on from her, but that was years ago." He shrugs before his body turns to face (Y/n).

"And you? What about your exes?"

The (h/c)head was taken aback by his question; didn't he know?

"Farlan, I have none."

"Wait," he tilts his head, confused, "you? Never had a boyfriend? Not even one?" When he sees (Y/n) nodding with a proud smile, his heart skipped a beat. "Maybe some mutual crushing here and there, but nothing got serious." (Y/n) stated as-a-matter-of-factly before taking another gulp from her (drink of choice). She laughs at her friend's shocked expression: his eyes were larger, his mouth was agape while he sat still on his spot.

"(N/n), you're joking. You have to be."

"I'm serious! My father wanted me to focus on my studies so he could land me in one-o-four, remember?"

"Wow..."

It was only then when Farlan believed (Y/n)'s words. She looked like she was telling the truth, and Farlan was a hundred percent sure (Y/n) would never lie to him. He wasn't sure why he felt so confident and bubbly all of a sudden; but perhaps it's because of the thought of how pure and available the girl was for him to take.

"And why... haven't you tried getting one now that you have your dream job? I mean," Farlan clears his throat when (Y/n) eyes him curiously, "aren't you curious as to what it's like to have, you know, someone loving you in that way?"

"W-well," (Y/n) starts to feel slightly antsy.

Someone with the same mind as her would also know where this conversation was going.

"I have to admit, I'm curious as to what it feels like... only a little though." She tucks some stray hair strands behind her ear. Her cheeks had also began feeling warm after her small confession.

In front of her was the guy she was currently interested on, after all.

"Do you want to know?"

Farlan's voice dropped in volume as he leans closer to where (Y/n) was, his right arm draping on the back rest of the couch they were on. (Y/n) could feel her heart pounding faster in her chest upon seeing Farlan's eyes swirling with intense emotion she wasn't quite familiar with yet.

"What d-do you mean?" The girl tried to act as if she was unfazed by the now close proximity between her and the taller man.

"Do you know what it feels like..." Their foreheads touched, and (Y/n) could feel Farlan's breath hitting her face, "to be loved?"

In that instant, (Y/n)'s mind lost all reasoning and so, without any sort of mental retaliation, her heart took over.

"Yes."

Farlan didn't waste any second and crashed his lips on (Y/n)'s, savoring the flavor on it as he gently pushed her to make her figure lay down. After a few moments, (Y/n) learned how to kiss back and started to, at which Farlan hummed at. (Y/n) felt somewhat different, to say the least. She was finally kissing the man she'd been secretly infatuated with, and to think that he took her first time was almost overwhelming.

(Y/n) gasped at the foreign feeling of Farlan's tongue gliding across her lower lip, completely unaware that she just gave it a free pass inside her mouth. Not knowing what to do, the girl just let Farlan take the lead.

She accidentally released a moan at how skilled the male was, her arms involuntarily wrapping around his neck as the kiss went deeper. Farlan starts to leave wet kisses from her lips, trailing down to her chin, her jawline, and finally, her neck.

"Farlan..." (Y/n) breathes out, waves of pleasure hitting her nerves as he sucked on her flesh gently, followed by a bite. A dark, purple blotch formed on her skin after Farlan was done tending to it, going back to pressing his lips against hers.

(Y/n)'s face was flushed by the time they both parted for air. Farlan caressed her cheeks with a small smile on his face.

"You did great for your first time, (N/n)."

(Y/n) felt extremely embarrassed at his comment and looked away, "I d-did?"

"Yeah." Farlan gave the girl a kiss on the cheek before getting up, which left (Y/n) confused.

Farlan was a good guy; he knew better than to take advantage of someone inexperienced like (Y/n). So, mustering up every self-control left on him, he decided to take things slow with her and stopped before everything gets too intimate.

"It's already late," Farlan smiled at (Y/n) after she sat up, "I should get going if we don't want to be late for work tomorrow."

(Y/n) was still in a daze after what had happened, but nodded her head nonetheless.

Farlan leans over to her again and kissed her plump lips, "I'm not going to pressure you to give your answer immediately. Feel free to think about it and come to me when you've made up your mind, alright?"

(Y/n) felt warm and safe at how gentle Farlan was with her. She finally grins at him, "Thanks, Far."

Her smile didn't leave her face until Farlan bid his goodbye and stepped out of her flat. She could never forget the experience both of them shared.

But something in the back of her mind made her feel... strange, as if it didn't want her to recall what had just happened minutes ago ever again.

(Y/n) stopped dead in her tracks, frozen as a familiar voice spoke inside her head.

"Just friends,"

With just those two words, (Y/n)'s view on what happened between Farlan and her began to change. Her memory of Levi saying that made her feel queasy.

"Right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 3.5K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...
154K 5.1K 20
INFO: Male reader. Please do not send hate, I made this from pure boredom! Pronounce is He/Him. Comment and help me for more ideas and mistakes pl...
210K 5.4K 49
For (Y/n) (L/n), enlisting in the Scouts was a last resort to escape her twisted father and the years of abuse that were part of her "training." But...
21.1K 512 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...