Irresistible [h.s]

By TaylorOlivett

[COMPLETED] *Story contains MATURE and EXPLICIT content* "This just can't happen" I tell him, as I start to w... More

INTRO/WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Important!

Chapter 55

3.2K 52 46
By TaylorOlivett

Last night was a blur.

I remember getting up from my nightmare, it being about Harry once again which really freaked me out. I then stumbled out into the kitchen and grabbed out a bottle of wine, taking a few shots right off the bat. I began to dance around the room, which now feels almost like a dream. Then I must of woken Harry up because he came out of the bedroom with a lot of questions. I somehow ended up convincing him I was okay, so then he danced with me for awhile after.

I wasn't okay. I used alcohol to cover up how I was feeling. I drank thinking that it would make me feel better, when that's never the case. I was petrified after waking up from that nightmare. Once I left the bedroom, I shed a few tears due to what I had just seen in the dream. I remember being so scared when Harry almost figured out that the nightmare was different, I'm actually surprised he didn't figure it out.

When I woke up today, I had a bit of a headache so I carefully removed Harry's arm from around my waist before I got up and took some medicine. Then when I was trying to get ready for work, I accidentally woke Harry up. Harry quietly begged me to come back into bed, to which I kept telling him I couldn't because I had to go to work. He laid there, gazing at me with the cutest pout on his face the entire time.

I quickly kissed him before I left for work, not wanting him to convince me to stay home. To say the least, work today was quite boring. We were really busy so I didn't have time to really talk to Sage or Finn which really sucked. Even my lunch break was extremely boring, to the point that I texted Harry, begging him to entertain me. He felt a bit bad that it wasn't the greatest day at work, but he kept telling me that it was my fault because I didn't stay home with him.

I then ended rolling my eyes at him, asking him what would happen that would be worth me staying home. To which, he of course replied with a sexual comment on how if I stayed, he definitely would of made it worth it. I then got off of the phone with him to go back to work, a huge smile on my face and my cheeks heated slightly.

Once I'm finally done with work, I drive home and park the car in the apartment parking lot before I walk up. I open the door, closing it behind me before I walk down the hallway, walking straight into the bedroom. Right when I walk in, I notice Harry laying on his side with the blanket draped over his hip, loud breathes escaping his lips.

I let out a small sigh before I quietly close the door, then tiptoe to the closet. I strip off my work clothes and bra, changing into lose cotton shorts and shirt. I then pick up my purse from the floor before I walk to my side of the bed, leaning down for a moment to put my purse on the floor. I then feel hands slither around my stomach, making me jump slightly.

I then let out a long sigh as I put my hands over his. "I thought you were asleep" I speak up as I run my hands up his.

I feel him bring his face up to the crook of my neck, letting his breath fan over my neck before he presses a small kiss to the spot. "I'm definitely not, I just pretended" he murmurs.

I let out a breathy laugh before I turn around, making Harry move his hands to my hips. He then pulls me forward, making me let out a small yelp. "Harry" I drag out as I crawl on the bed, before I put my knees on either side of him, straddling his lap. I let out a small sigh as I gaze at him. "Hi" I blurt out in a gentle tone.

He licks his lips, the corners of his lips turning up into a warm smile as he gazes at me fondly. "Hi" he replies softly, before he lightly brushes my hair out of my face, then attaches his lips to mine. I put my arms around his neck as I lean into him, feeling a warmth of love and adoration start to bubble up inside of me. Harry then yanks at the spot underneath my knee, making me bring my legs out from under me to wrap them around him, my body being pressed up against his.

After a few moments of our lips moving in a slow and sweet rhythm, we pull away from each other. "Was work any better once we got off of the phone?" he questions me as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

"No, It was still busy as fuck and extremely boring" I sigh as I shake my head side to side.

"I'm sorry your day sucked so much" he mumbles as he pouts out his bottom lip slightly.

"It's fine" I breathe as I shrug my shoulders before I pull him into me, hugging him tightly.He freezes for a moment, probably not expecting it before he wraps his arms around my waist, holing me firmly against him. "You have no idea how bad I've wanted to hug you all day" I mutter.

He lets out a small chuckle before he pulls me in tighter. "Ditto" he responds as he begins to pass his hand over the hair on the back of my neck, soothing me. He then slowly starts to lean back, keeping me on top of him as he lays down on his back. I keep my face tucked into the crook of his neck and my legs on either sides of his hips, keeping our bodies connected.

Harry then suddenly rolls onto his side, making me roll onto my side also. I straighten out my leg that lays against the bed but keep the other wrapped around his hip. I pull my face back to look at him, as I put my hand on his cheek, letting my thumb rub against the soft skin. Right as I lean forward to press my lips against his, Harry rolls himself on top of me, making me let out a small sigh. "Do you always have to ruin my fun?" I speak lowly.

"I wouldn't be being true to myself if I didn't" he smirks at me. I roll my eyes at him as I tug on my bottom lip with my teeth while shaking my head side to side slightly. "You really don't know how gorgeous you are do you?" he breathes, making me swallow hard as I gaze at him. "Well let me explain it to you"

Before I get a chance to reply, he attaches his lips to my neck, making me suck in a sharp breath as I lean my head the other way, giving him more room. He trails his lips down, but stops and pulls away when he reaches the collar of my shirt. "These," he begins as he brushes his index finger along the curvature of my boob. "are amazing pillows" he speaks, making me let out a small chuckle.

He looks up at me from underneath his eyelashes, a small smile playing on his face before he scoots himself down. He raises my shirt up slightly, pressing a small kiss to my stomach, letting his lips linger there for a moment. "Also a great pillow" he mumbles, the corner of his lip turning up into a smirk as I shake my head at him.

He looks down, sticking his tongue out to wet his lips before he looks back up at me. "Do I really have to say what I enjoy about this one" he mutters as he runs his hand down, letting it rub over my sex, making my lower half jolt at the feeling. He then moves himself further down, pressing a small kiss to the upper part of my thigh. "And these are great earmuffs" he blurts.

My jaw goes slack as my eyes go wide, making me let out a loud gasp. I lightly hit him on the side of his head, making him let out a loud laugh as he shrugs his shoulders. "But do you want to know what I love the most?" he adds, making me close my mouth as I nod my head at him for him to continue.

He slowly crawls back up, keeping his gaze connected to mine before he stops right as his face is leveled with mine. He keeps eye contact with me for a few moments before he puts his finger on my chest, pointing at where my heart is. "This makes up everything you are and everything you are is exquisite" he murmurs.

My lips part slightly and all I can do is stare at him, being left absolutely speechless. "And you, my love, are warm and bright and the best person I've ever come to know" he breathes as he gently brushes his hand along my cheek. "What makes you beautiful is far more than what the eyes can see on the outside. It's about what you've allowed me to know about you on the inside"

"You are my heart and my soul, and everything to me, truly. You make me a much better man and a man I always dreamed of becoming, and it's all because of you" he swallows hard as he gazes down at me intently, his eyes slightly glossy. "You've saved me" he chokes out.

A small whine tears through my lips as I begin to sit up, making Harry sit up also as I cup his face in my hands. "You have saved me Harry, more than I could ever explain to you" I admit as I look him deeply in his eyes. "I love you so much, to the point that it feels like it may kill me. I guess it's a good way to go out though" I chuckle, making Harry let out a loud laugh.

"I'd happily go out that way" he mumbles, making me laugh under my breath as I bite on my bottom lip. "I love you Leah, more than love itself" he breathes, his breath tickling my lips. A smile creeps onto my face, realizing he remembered what I said a few days ago. I then attach my lips to his, letting mine linger on his for a few moments before I pull away.

"We're always so emotional" I raise my voice, letting out a breathy laugh.

"We kind of are, aren't we?" Harry replies slowly, making me nod my head at him in response. "Well I'm going to go make some food. Do you want any?" he questions me.

"No I'm fine" I shake my head at him, sending him a small smile. He nods his head at me before he gets off of the bed and leaves the room. I let out a small sigh before I look at my bedside table, noticing the book I was reading, but then randomly stopped. I reach over and grab it, flipping it to the page I've put a book mark in. I then lay back, resting the book on my chest as I begin to read, getting completely sucked into it.

Suddenly Harry comes through the door with a plate of Mac and Cheese. The time must of slipped right past me because I know it takes a bit of time to make that. "What are you reading?" Harry asks me, making me hold up my book to show him the cover, not disconnecting my gaze from the words in front of me.

He lets out a small chuckle before he sits down next to me, laying his plate in his lap. I think once he realizes I'm not going to talk to him, he picks up his phone, scrolling through it while he continues to eat. I then hear him put his plate on the table, making me briefly glance at him before gluing my eyes back to the book. "So what are you reading?" he repeats as he leans his head on my shoulder.

"A book" I vaguely reply.

"What is it about-"

"Shh it's getting good" I interrupt him as I pull the book closer to me.

"You're mean" he scoffs, making me roll my eyes at him. He then nudges his head further into the crook of my neck, making his breath fan over the area. I instinctively lean my head the other way, not moving my gaze away from the book once. Harry then gently attaches his lips to my neck, making me suck in a sharp breath through my nose.

I try to keep my gaze locked on the book in front of me as he presses small kisses to my neck but I'm not even reading it anymore, I'm just staring at it. After a few moments, I let out a loud sigh before putting my book down and turning my head towards him. "You can't even let me read a book in peace"

"Nope" he responds, making a popping sound with his lips. A smile slowly creeps onto my face as I shake my head at him. I then lean into him, but get interrupted when I hear the ringer on my phone begin to go off, signalling someone is calling. Harry lets out a loud groan before he rolls over dramatically, making me let out a chuckle under my breath.

I reach beside me, picking up my phone to see it's Sage calling, making me quickly press the answer button. "Hello" I speak up.

"Hey, so Zoe and I were wondering if you wanted to come over and help us on wedding planning since you are my maid of honor and we've been planning this since we were kids" she laughs

"Are you sure Zoe is okay with me being involved? I mean it's her and your day-"

"She's the one that said you should be apart of it, and would really love your opinion so yes, she's okay with it" she interrupts me in a reassuring tone.

"Well then yeah, I'd love too" I breathe, a warm smile now on my face.

"Okay great! Well I'll see you soon" she exclaims.

"See you soon, bye" I mutter before I pull the phone from my ear, pressing the end button. Once I throw my phone beside me and look up, I notice Harry looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "Sage and Zoe want me to go over to help them with their wedding planning" I inform him.

"Oh so you can't put down your book for a moment for me but you can rush over there for her" he teases me with a smirk on his face as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I have to go, I've been dreaming of this day for her. To be able to help her with this sort of thing, plus they actually want me there" I drag out.

"I know, I know" he mumbles as he nods his head slowly.

I chuckle lightly before I swing my leg over his lap, straddling him as I put my arms around his neck. "I'll be back soon, I promise" I whisper.

"Okay" he speaks under his breath, a small pout on his lips until it gets replaced with a warm smile.

"What are you going to do while I'm gone?" I question him.

"Probably nothing, sit and stare at the wall while I count the seconds until you're back" he replies, a wide smirk now plastered on his face.

"You should do that, it'll make the time go by much faster" I respond sarcastically while nodding my head at him.

He rolls his eyes at me, making me press a quick kiss to his lips before I get off of him and walk towards the closet. I throw on a regular white shirt with black jeans and some black boots. I then quickly grab a random black leather jacket before I walk to my bedside table, grabbing my purse and my phone.

I walk to Harry's side of the bed, seeing how he watches my every movement. "I'll be back soon" I mutter, making him nod his head in response before I press my lips against his. He reaches forward, cupping my face in his hand as I let my lips linger on his. "I love you" I whisper after I pull away.

"And I love you" he smiles at me. "Have fun" he tells me as I begin walking towards the bedroom door. I nod my head and wave at him before I walk out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me.

Now on my way to help plan a wedding.

-

Once I get to Sage's apartment, I walk straight in, seeing Zoe and her sitting at the table together. "Thank god you're here" Zoe breathes as she runs towards me, grabbing my hand before she pulls me towards the table, making me let out a loud laugh. "We need serious help" she sighs.

"I've never once denied that" I mumble making Zoe let out a gasp before nudging my shoulder.

"So this is what we're bickering over" she mumbles as she leans towards the table, making me look in that direction. I then see many pictures of beautiful beach weddings scattered all over the table. Zoe then picks up a photo of what I'm assuming would be the reception. There's tons of tables with a silky white cloth over them and golden lanterns hanging above the tables. "I told Sage I would love to do this but she says it'd be too much"

I gasp as I snap my head up. "Sage said something would be too much? Are you kidding?" I reply, my jaw dropped slightly. Honestly when I saw the picture, it seemed like something Sage would love and would definitely do so to hear that she thinks it is too much, is definitely shocking.

"No, I think it's beautiful I just don't want people to think it's tacky" Sage quickly replies as she throws herself down in the chair.

"Tacky? It's definitely not tacky. Now don't think about what others might think, think about how you feel about it" I cross my arms over my chest as I lean my hip against the table.

"I mean, I think it's stunning, it's everything I imagined" she breathes while gazing at the picture.

"Ta-da" I drag out as I wave my hands around while looking between Zoe and Sage, a wide smile playing on my face.

"Now what do you think about this" Zoe blurts out, making me turn my attention back towards the pictures on the table, and the one she slides over to me. She shows me a picture of the ceremony, there's white chairs on both sides and an aisle down the middle with rose petals along it and lanterns on the sides.

"Again, I think it's beautiful, truly. I think it'd go great if you did the reception like the other picture" I admit.

"Okay good, I thought so too. and that's actually something Sage likes" Zoe pokes at Sage, making Sage pinch her hip with a warm smile on her face.

"How long have y'all been planning all of this?" I question them.

"For a few days now, it's been quite exhausting" Zoe sighs before she sits down in a chair.

"Do y'all have a date yet?" I ask them.

"Nope, not yet" Sage answers.

"Oh my god I just realized I haven't seen you since before the engagement! Let me see the ring on you!" I exclaim, making Zoe hold out her left hand for me. The dainty ring sits perfectly on her ring finger, shinning when the light hits it. "Wow it's almost more gorgeous on if that's even possible" I whisper as I stare at it for a few more moments.

"I'm guessing you knew she was going to propose?"

I snap my head up to look at her, a smile beginning to creep onto my face. "I did know" I mumble, making her nod her head slowly.

"Well thanks for keeping something so big from me, I thought we were friends Leah" she sighs dramatically, a smirk now playing on her face. "Anyways, are y'all down to go get some food? I'm starving" she adds.

"I definitely am!" Sage exclaims.

"I am too I guess" I shrug my shoulders.

"Great, then lets go" Zoe speaks before she grabs her phone off the table and walks towards the door, Sage and I following behind her.

-

Sage, Zoe and I stopped by a local diner to grab some food, then we went right back to their apartment and I helped them with wedding ideas some more. Once I noticed it starting to get dark, I decided to leave. Plus, I think they got a lot figured out today and didn't need me anymore.

When I walked into the apartment, I immediately see Harry sitting at the kitchen table, eating what looks to be cereal. I slowly walk over to him, looking into his bowl of cereal before moving my gaze up to his eyes. "Why are you eating cereal?" I chuckle. "We have other food you know"

"I know, I just kind of wanted cereal" he shrugs his shoulders before he eats another big spoonful. Harry always does this weird thing when he eats, he sticks out his tongue while opening his mouth before putting the spoon or fork in. It's pretty odd but it goes with his personality I suppose. "How did wedding planning go?' he questions me in a low voice.

I furrow my eyebrows at him for a moment, feeling confused on what he's talking about. Somehow my mind goes to something completely different. I start to imagine him asking me that way down the road, but instead of him asking about someone else's wedding, he'd be talking about ours. I clear my throat as I shake my head, putting my hand on the nape of my neck. "Oh yeah, it um- it went great" I stutter.

Harry looks at me suspiciously for a moment, tilting his head to the side. "Are you okay?" he lets out a breathy laugh before quickly closing his mouth, the same worried and suspicious look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm great. They want to do a beach wedding like I thought, and if it's going to be anything like I saw today, It's going to be gorgeous" I ramble on quickly. "So how did counting the seconds until I came back go?" I ask him as I sit down in a chair next to him.

"It went pretty good. I actually went on a little walk and explored the apartment and I found out there's a staircase that leads up to the roof" he informs me.

"Really? I had no idea" I gasp, my mouth hanging open slightly.

"Would you want me to show you where it's at?"

I narrow my eyes at him as I bite down on the inside of my cheek. "Why do I feel like I'm being lead into a trap?' I mutter.

A small smile begins to creep onto his face. "You won't know until you try" he mumbles as he shrugs his shoulders slowly. "I'm obviously kidding, I just thought you would want to know" he laughs as he gets up, putting his bowl in the sink before coming back next to me.

"So that's why you're dressed" I drag out as I look him up and down.

He nods his head at me before he holds his hand out for me to grab. "So do you want to see it or not?" he smirks.

I let out a long sigh, staying frozen in my seat for a few moments before I finally grip onto his hand, standing up. Harry smiles at me before he holds his arms out for me to walk first. I quickly grab my jacket before I open the front door, making Harry walk out and close it behind him. We then walk towards the elevator, him keeping me close even as we walk in. He presses the highest floor before he stands back next to me, smirking down at me.

Maybe he is leading me into a trap...

Is he going to kill me?

No he wouldn't do that...

Maybe he'll trap me up there forever!

The ding noise coming from the elevator takes me out of my thoughts, making me shake my head as I walk out. We then walk to the end of the hallway before he runs in front of me, opening up a door I've never noticed before. I hesitantly walk through, being met with a long staircase. "I really wasn't planning on exercising today" I mumble before I begin to walk up.

Harry skips a step every time he walks up, as I slowly walk up because of my small legs. We finally reach another door, making Harry look back at me before he slowly opens it. Right when I walk out, I feel a cool breeze hit me, making me pull my leather jacket over my chest. I look around, feeling completely speechless with the sight. All of the city lights are clear now, while I can see the moon shinning onto the lake near us. "Oh wow" I breathe as I begin to walk further out, letting the sight consume me.

I feel Harry come up next to me, his hand grazing mine, making me instinctively grab his hand, interlocking our fingers. "When I came out here the sun was setting, you would of loved that" he mutters, making me turn my head towards him.

"No it's stunning, I don't even know what to say" I tell him, gazing at him intently for a few moments before I start to walk towards the edge.

Harry grabs my wrist, making me come to a halt. "What are you doing?" he questions me.

"What's the point of being on a rooftop if you don't sit on the edge while dangling your feet over?" I raise my eyebrows at him, letting out a small laugh before I walk to the edge. I slowly sit down, letting out a long sigh. "Don't worry I'll be fine if you're next to me. Just as long as you don't push me off" I smirk at him.

He hesitates for a moment before he nods his head, sitting down next to me. "Would you look at that, there's a balcony right there so even if I do fall, it won't be as far down" I speak in a higher pitch voice.

Harry doesn't find it humorous.

"Relax okay, I'm just trying to lighten the mood" I add softly as I put my hand on his thigh.

"I'm totally relaxed" he quickly replies as he puts his hand over mine, keeping his gaze glued on the view in front of us.

I bite on my bottom lip as I look down, letting my mind wonder. He's always been so worried about me getting hurt or me even slightly risking my life, even if it's a one percent chance, he doesn't want to take that risk. "What are you thinking about?" I hear Harry ask me, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing" I reply quietly as I put my hair behind my ear.

"You know I can always tell when you're lying right?" he sighs. When I don't move or say anything, he puts his index finger under my chin, making me raise my eyes to meet his. "Now tell me. What is it?" he murmurs.

I swallow hard, tugging on my bottom lip slightly. "You care a lot about my physical well being, even now, when there's probably such a small chance that I'd actually fall off. I know I'm probably overthinking it but is it because-"

"Is it because of Elizabeth?" he interrupts me, saying the exact thing I was thinking. He slowly nods his head as he looks down, fiddling with the rings on his fingers. "It probably is, because I don't ever want to risk that, even with the smallest possibility. It's mainly just because I care about you and love you deeply, so I would never want that to happen" he admits.

"That makes sense" I let out a breathy laugh as I look down at my lap.

Silence consumes us for a few moments as all I can hear is Harry's soft breathing and cars honking way in the distance. "Can I tell you something?" Harry blurts out, making me turn towards him, nodding my head slightly. "I just feel like being vulnerable has allowed me to feel so much closer to you, same with opening up. So I want to tell you something that nobody else knows" he speaks quietly.

"Yeah, of course. You can tell me anything" I tell him in a gentle tone.

He nods his head before looking back down at his hands that rest in his lap, letting out a long sigh. "Well let me start off on telling you about my childhood. My mom was amazing and so was my sister. My biological dad was an ass but my parents divorced when I was nine so I didn't have to deal with him after that. And my step dad Robin is the greatest man I know. So overall, my childhood was pretty great. We were financially stable and I had a great family"

"Then there was Nick"

I shift in my spot slightly, trying to prepare for everything he's about to say. "He was...an amazing friend" he breathes, letting out a small laugh. "Everyone loved him because there just wasn't anything you could dislike about him. So what came with that was him being friends with everyone which didn't go so well with me" he confesses.

I turn my body towards him, looking at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "I was so scared he'd find someone better than me and then push me aside. I never really expressed that fear because I didn't want him to think of me as pathetic. It was never that I was jealous, I was just scared that I wouldn't matter to him anymore and he'd find someone better. I was just scared of being alone"

I slowly nod my head at him, to show him that I'm listening and soaking in his every word. "That was the same with you. I didn't know if I mattered to you but you sure as hell mattered to me, so when I saw how you were with Finn that one day, I didn't want you to realize there was so much better, because being with you was the first time in a long time that I didn't feel alone" he murmurs.

I swallow hard as I bite on my bottom lip, trying to not let my emotions get to me. "I felt understood and seen, truly seen when I was with you. I felt alive" he whispers as his eyes begin to get glossy, making him clear his throat. "And then I met her. Elizabeth" he sighs as he bites the inside of his cheek.

"Now thinking back on it, there was a lot wrong with us being together. It overall felt so different than how it feels with you. There was just never really that spark, and I was young and stupid and didn't care about what truly mattered most. I was also horrible for her" he lets out a breathy laugh as he shakes his head side to side.

"I doubt that-"

"No, I was. It's such a hard pill to swallow and one you never want to but as I've grown, I realize I wasn't good for her, even though she was good for me. The girl that she was when I first met her and the person she was when I last spoke to her, were completely different. I destroyed her, and dimmed that light in her"

I feel like my tongue is tied and my vocal cords have been cut off. I feel like I want to say something, anything to comfort him but nothing rolls off my tongue so I just sit in silence. "What I'm trying to get to is after she died, it felt like somebody was ripping out my heart. It was the worst pain I've ever experienced" he admits.

I feel a sharp pang shoot to my heart, making my heart drop to my stomach at his devastating confession. "I got into drugs because I wanted to numb that pain, at least everyone thinks that's the only reason" he mumbles.

I furrow my eyes at him. "What do you mean?" I breathe.

He glances at me briefly before looking back down at his interlocked fingers that rest in his lap. "I was definitely out of control and I wanted to numb it but after awhile, I realized that I never felt numbed. I never once felt better, I never felt peace. Deep down I hoped that one day I would just take too much and the pain and sadness would all be over and it'd just be...nothing" he speaks lowly.

His words hit my like a smack in the face as I suck in a sharp breath, slightly nodding my head, feeling tears start to well up in my eyes. "Did you um- did you ever overdose?" I stutter, speaking barley loud enough for me to even hear my own voice.

I look up at him from underneath my eyelashes to see him nod his head, making me let out a little cry in the back of my throat. "Nick was the one that found me. I can't even-" his voice cracks, making him swallow hard before clearing his throat. "I can't even imagine how he felt in that moment. Seeing me lying on the floor unconscious"

"I mean I actually can. Seeing someone you love and that's close to you just laying on the floor, not knowing if they're okay. So if it was anywhere near what I felt-" his voice fades out as he shakes is head, a tear falling onto his cheek, making him quickly wipe it away. "I've never told anybody my true intentions with drugs so, I guess now you know" he shrugs his shoulders as he sniffles through his nose.

I reach forward, putting my hand on his cheek, noticing how he leans into my hand before looking at me. "I am so sorry Harry. The pain that you've endured in your life is something nobody should ever have to go though, and the fact that you remain so kind hearted and gentle amazes me" I breathe as I gaze at him intently.

He shrugs his shoulders, putting a fake smile on his face for a moment before it quickly disappears. "It's fine, I have to be strong" his voice comes out weak and shaky.

I furrow my eyebrow and pull my head back in shock before I quickly begin to shake my head. "No you do not, you're allowed to express hurt an sadness and being vulnerable. Is that how you used to feel too? That you had to be strong for everyone around you?" I question him.

"I-I had too. I didn't want to bring down everyone around me-"

"Absolutely not, listen to me Harry" I interrupt him before I cup his face in both of my hands, moving my face slightly closer to his. "Do not ever, and I mean ever do that with me. When you are sad, I am sad. You are to not ever feel that alone again, and deal with any pain alone ever again as long as I am breathing" I tell him in a serious tone but my voice still staying soft.

He slowly nods his head, another tear falling from his beautiful eyes, making me reach up and wipe it away. "Admitting that you're feeling pain and are hurting and being vulnerable does not make you weak. Anytime you are ever hurt, please tell me and do not make yourself suffer alone. Promise me" I breathe.

"As long as you promise me you'll do the same" he mutters.

I roll my lips into my mouth before I begin to slowly nod my head. "I promise" I whisper. I then see him glancing down, making me look down also. He holds out his pinky finger, making me let out a small laugh before I wrap my pinky around his. "I promise" I repeat, a small smile plastered on my face.

"I promise" he speaks softly while nodding his head at me. I let out a small sigh before I lean forward, putting my forehead against his, feeling everything around us begin to slowly fade away.

I then put my hand on his cheek before I press my lips against his, feeling that fire and light inside of me be lit back up again. Our lips begin to move in a slow and sweet rhythm, while feeling everything around us now completely disappear as a chill runs up my body when a cool breeze passes. After a few moments we pull away, taking a few seconds for us to open our eyes. I then pull the jacket tighter around me. "Can we stay here for a bit longer?" I ask him.

"Of course" he murmurs. I then turn my body back towards the city view as I lean my head on Harry's shoulder, feeling any sort of weight immediately lift off of me. He kisses the top of my head before pulling me tighter into him, having a firm grip around my waist.

This right here, this exact moment is something I'll cherish and carry in a deep place in my heart. Moments where it's just me and him is all that matters. He is all that matters to me.

                                          * * * *

Everything about their conversation-

I am so sorry to anyone who is now hurt.

I hope y'all enjoyed this sad chapter...
Taylor x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.7K 10
This may contain swear words and some graphic reading. You have been warned. Other then that I hope the readers enjoy their time reading this. ^u^ >...
182K 3.4K 60
A few of the guys watched on as Harry continued to teach the girl how to block. It was weird, none of us had really seen him like this before. He was...
957K 40.3K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.4K 207 17
When Ariel comes to Total Drama, he has no idea what to expect. But he's not in it for the money, he's in it to meet people and make new friends. Che...