uchiha X reader daughter fath...

By pikatachi

so this is if the uchiha boi's had daughter, note this will be non massacre AU at least for 80% of the Bois i... More

they first meet you
your first word
they sing you a lullaby/song
you're first steps
they sing you a Disney song
you get hurt
you both watch a Disney movie
you unlock your Sharingan
they leave you with someone to watch you
they hear you singing
when you have a nightmare
when you become a ninja
fugaku X kidnapped hurt reader~Rescue me
fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 1
fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 2
fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 3
fugaku X villain reader~ Failure
when you get your first mission
what he does before you leave
what he does while your gone
how are you
Author's note

when you come back

5.4K 100 60
By pikatachi

FUGAKU

Fugaku and Sasuke were out patrolling around the village, soon they ran into itachi and shisui and they join them. They were all making casual small talk, " hey dosen't (y/n) get back today? " Spoke shisui.

" Yeah, I wonder when she'll be back " sasuke spoke. Fugaku tried not to show it, but he was anxious to have you back safe and sound, praying you'll be alright.

But before someone could say anything, they hear what sounds like people arguing and one all too familiar voice. " (Y/n) you need to head to the hospital, you're really injured!! " Yelled the sound of a young male voice.

" I'm fine, I'm not even injured that bad " you spoke. " Yes you are-, oh f-fugaku and the rest of (y/n) family " spoke your sensei. You turn around and look at your family, you wave and give them a bright smile.

" Hi oto-san and everyone else!! " You said, all four look at you shocked. There you stood your left shoulder broken, your lips looked busted and bruises and scratches on you. Your left eye looked a bit swollen too, and you acted like nothing was wrong.

" (Y/n) what the hell happened?!!! " Yelled both your brother, and glare towards your sensei. Which send a shiver down her spine, " calm down Anki and nii-chan. It wasn't sensei fault they were some guys after the guy we needed to escort. Turns out it was supposed to be an A ranked mission but he only had enough money to pay for a D ranked mission. We fought them but we won and completed the mission " you spoke.

" We need to get you to the hospital, you're really injured " shisui spoke. " It's not even that bad, I'm fine really " you said. " (Y/n) you should really listen to your family, you used up all your chakra. It's a suprised you're even able to stand up. You were the one who took the most damage " your sensei spoke.

" I'm fine re- " you spoke walking away but suddenly faint, Sasuke caught you. " We'll take her to the hospital from here, you guys report back to Lord hokage " spoke fugaku. " Right " your team and sensei heads towards the hokage tower, your father was just glad your back and still your old self, but were injury and that worried him.

ITACHI

Itachi and shisui were talking as they were coming back from a mission, shisui and izumi were trying to keep him relax.

Since you left, and it was only kinda of working. They knock on the Lord fourth door, " come in " they heard him say.

They walk in and see your team, you turn around and look at the two. " Oto-san, oji-san " you spoke waving your hand at them, there eyes widen.

Why!, Well let's just say everything was normal about you, oh except your broken arm that you waved at them with. " (Y/n) what the hell happened to you?! " Yelled shisui, looking at you.

" Long story short, they were some guys after the guy we needed to escort. Turns out it was supposed to be an A ranked mission but he only had enough money to pay for a D ranked mission. We fought them but we won and completed the mission " you said.

" Quite a bit of a story, I'm assuming you're here to report from your mission " minato spoke. " Itachi you and (y/n) head to the hospital, I'll report to Lord fourth " shisui spoke.

" Oh, right " itachi said and you both walk out the office. " Are you okay? " Itachi asked, " yes oto-san. I just got in the way of the mission with my broken arm, I really am a disappointment " you spoke.

" Not true, you completed the mission and that what matters. Your home safe and sound, and that's all that matters " your father spoke. You look up at him, you nod your head and smile, " right " you said.

SHISUI

Shisui was taking a walk around the village with itachi, today was supposed to be the day you came back. Shisui felt anxious and uneasy, but didn't know why.

" Calm down shisui, she'll be fine " itachi spoke, " I don't know, something feels off about this whole thing " shisui said. " Hey let's go get a nice cup of tea to relax your nerves alright " itachi said to his friend, " that sounds fine " shisui said.

Both began to walk to a local tea shop, but on the way they hear someone calling shisui. They turn around and see it's one of your teammates, " huh hiruko what are you doing here?, Where's (y/n)?, She's alright, right? " Shisui spoke.

" Yeah, just to keep the story short mission was supposed to be an A ranked mission and not D. We fought some guys who were after the guy we were escorting. We're back but (y/n) in the hospital, since she took the most damage " he spoke.

Once your father heard hospital and you, his dad senses went off. He grabs itachi's hand and flickers them to the hospital, he runs in and goes to the lady in the front at the desk.

" Excuse, could you point me to (y/n) uchiha room " he spoke as calmy as possible. She nods and tells them the room number, shisui basically ran there and threw open the door.

You sat on the bed, bandages wrapped around your arms and some around your head. There's band-aid on your right cheek, your left eye looked swollen and were covered in bruises and scratches.

" (Y/n)!? " You turn and see the two, shisui ran over to you and hugs you. Not too tight, you try to push him away " what the hell are you doing?! " You spoke. " Giving my little girl a hug, you're hurt. I knew I didn't feel something right about today " your father spoke.

" I'm fine just a couple scratch and bruises, nothing really to worry about " you said. " But your my daughter, of course I need to worry " he said.

" Honestly you're too much sometimes " you spoke looking away, he pouts. " But I'm glad you're fine, and you're safe too " you spoke and he looks at you.

You were looking towards your left, and could see you blushing a bit. He smiles and pulls you into another kiss, your blush deepens but you let him hug you, you missed his hugs and really just needed him to hug you, after everything you just went through.

SASUKE

Sasuke was in the living room in his house trying to read, but of course Naruto had to come and want to hangout. Sarada and Sakura were in the kitchen preparing lunch, and Naruto was starting to get on his nerves.

He just wanted something to happen, anything to get his annoying ass to shut up. The sound of the door alarms everyone, you walk in and all eyes are you.

" Good, I don't have to announce I'm home " you spoke, but still silence. " What?, Is there something on my face? " You spoke clearly irritated at this point. The reason why they all were staring, was because you had your right leg bandage up and by the looks you were limping a bit.

" What the hell happened to you?! " Yelled your mother, you cover your ears. " You don't have to shout, I can hear you perfectly fine " you said looking at her.

" Answer my question Missy " she spoke in her overprotective mama tone. " Turns out the mission was actually supposed to be an A ranked mission and not D, we fought the enimes and completed the mission. I did go to the hospital and heal my leg, but this is the best they could do " you said.

" Nooooooo, my baby hurt!~ " you mother yelled as she cries. You simply roll your eyes at her behavior, you go to walk to your room. But suddenly feel someone lift you up, and see it's your father.

" Oto-san? " You spoke in a confused tone, " you shouldn't walk too much on that leg, I'll carry you to your room " sasuke spoke. He walks you to your room, lays you on the bed and looks at you.

" Rest, I can feel your chakra low. Call your mother or me for anything " he said and walks out the room. You found it strange but shrug it off, and decided to get some rest.

OBITO

Obito, kakashi, and Rin were just walking around the village, they were heading to the gates to meet you by the gates. As they were walking they hear an all too familiar voice yell at them, " oto-san and the rest of you!! " They turn and look at you.

There eyes widen, you catch up to them and you had scratches and bruises around you, and your right arm was broken. " What the hell happened to you?! " They all yelled.

" Long story short, they were some guys after the guy we needed to escort. Turns out it was supposed to be an A ranked mission but he only had enough money to pay for a D ranked mission. We fought them but we won and completed the mission " you spoke smiling happily.

They all looked at you dumbfounded, and were wondering why you were so happy. " Why are you so happy? " Rin asked, " because I always wanted to break a bone. And it happened " you said.

They all looked at you dumbfounded, Rin leans close to obito. " Yup, she's your daughter " Rin said, obito had a sad aura around him.

MADARA

Izuna and Madara were walking around the village, today was the day you would come back. Madara acted as he was fine, but in reality he was going insane.

It was fine till they saw you, nothing out of the ordinary. Oh except that you were covered in bruises and your clothes were a bit ripped.

" (Y/n) what happened?! " Izuna asked, " they were some guys after the guy we needed to escort. Turns out it was supposed to be an A ranked mission but he only had enough money to pay for a D ranked mission. We fought them but we won and completed the mission " you spoke.

" Let's get you home and patch up your injuries " izuna said. " I'm fine oij-san " you spoke, " listen to your uncle (y/n) " your father said in a somewhat worried and stern voice.

It was one of the first time you heard him use emotions. So you decide to listen to him for once, and walked with them back home.

IZUNA

Izuna and Madara were in the hokage office talking to hashirama and tobirama about business stuff. When there's a knock on the door, " come in " hashirama spoke and your team walks in.

All four look at you shocked, they look and see one of your fellow teammates supporting you, with an arm wrapped around your waist and one of yours on his shoulders.

A bit of blood was dripping down from your forehead, you had your left eye closed shut. Your clothes ripped a bit, and bruises were on your face arms and such.

" (Y/n)?! " Your father spoke as he ran up to you, " she's fine turns out the man we needed to escort tricked us " spoke your sensei. " What do you mean? " Hashirama said.

"  they were some guys after the guy we needed to escort. Turns out it was supposed to be an A ranked mission but he only had enough money to pay for a D ranked mission " he spoke, " that damn bastard! " Shouted your uncle madara.

" I-it's okay oij-san, I'm fine " you spoke, " she just needs to rest, she used up most of her chakra " your sensei spoke. " Right, come here sweetie " izuna said, he lift you up and heads towards your home.

You relax into his arms, he looks down at and sees your very sleepy. He smiles once you get home, you had fallen asleep, he tucks you in and whipes the blood off your forehead.

He kisses your forehead and walks out, leaving you to sleep.

This took me two days to write, I'm going try to update more often. That is if author block dosen't hit me, anyways feel free to leave a request down below for a senario or one shot idea. Anyways I'm out of here, see you guys later author-chan out bye!
~ pikatachi 🤗

02/24/2020

Word count: 2076

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.5K 16
Shikamaru x Naruto duh. Read to find out. No tailed beast No Uchiha massacre
250K 8.5K 36
This story is currently being rewritten.
118K 3.3K 25
Non Massacre AU May have triggering mentions Slow updates #12 in Itachiuchiha
32.3K 1.5K 36
when fugaku and Mikoto die in a car accident, sasuke and itachi are to go live with obito and kakashi. itachi goes mute from the trama and struggles...