𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀 》𝐍𝐞𝐢�...

By deadpcets

"𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕?" More

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter 25
chapter twenty six

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻

1.2K 46 44
By deadpcets

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Your POV

"I just-I don't know what to do."

Neil quietly says and looks at the ground.

"Neil,look!You are an amazing human being and if your parents,and especially your dad,can't see it,it's their fault.Ao many other people,including me,look up to you and I am really proud of you and your choices.Your passion for acting is really motivating and you actually inspire me to continue following my dream to be a dancer one day!You are really talented,NeilYou are literally gifted and why should you not do what you want because your father is just aggresive?Do what you want.Act for you and only you!I really care avout you and I don't want you to be sad for the rest of your life because of your parents.Do what you love!"

I say and rub his back softly.

"Thank you,Y/n!You actually made me feel better!But I don't think I will ever do what I really want to.My father is way too strict and he will,for sure,never talk to me again if I follow my dreams!"

"Neil,I can understand you,but you are a unique human being.You are your own person also,though,and I know that you are mentally strong enough,unlike me,to talk to your dad.It will be hard,I know,but please,at least try!"

"Y/n,thank you for cheering me up,but I can't do it.I just can't!"

"Why?"

I accidentally raise my voice and he looks at me with eyes filled with tears.The sight of him crying is breaking my heart.He deserves happiness.He is way too amazing to go through all these stuff.His father is one of his main problems and it just sucks.I love him.I wish I could give him the world.

"I'm trapped,Y/n.I'm trapped."

He softly smiles and laughs as more tears are running down his face.

"Neil,come on don't say tha-"

"I'm trapped."

He cries out and sobs are escaping his mouth.

"Oh,Neil!"

I say and hug him tightly as his head is resting on my chest.

"Come on,don't cry!You don't deserve this!"

I say and rub his hand as he squeezes mine.

"I'm trapped."

He repeats and I kiss his forehead.

"No,you're not."

I softly whisper and he raises his head a little up to see me.

"Do you really belive it?Do you really think I can be what I want one day?"

He asks and I wipe his tears away.

"Of course I do!Your talent is marvelous!How could you not be what you love?"

He smiles a little and he looks at me.

"How can I be talented?Have you seen yourself dancing?It's like I see a different side of you.The side of you that likes to speak up for herself.You let people know your feelings through that and your passion is just everything.I am nothing in front of you."

He says and I smile.

"Thank you,Neil!But you are gifted.I could sit and watch you acting all day long!"

I admit and he holds on my shirt tightly.

He cries even more and I look at him.

"Come on!Stop crying,please!"

"Nobody loves me!"

He says quiet enough for me to hear him.

"What!?That's not true.A lot of people love you!"

"He doesn't love me.Neither she does.My parents hate me."

His sobs make my heart break.He doesn't deserve to have these thoughts.

"Neil,they love you!How can they not love their child?"

"They don't!Nobody does!"

"Okay,look.I don't know about them,but the only thing I know right now is that I love you.I really do.And I am someone,right?You are loved,Neil!You are loved by me and by so many other people!If only you knew how important you are to this world you wouldn't be crying!Please,believe me!"

I say and he hold my hand,which is on his chest.

"You?You love..me?"

He asks and looks deeps in my eyes.

"I do.I really do.And if you need to hear it once more.I LOVE YOU!"

I say and he smiles.

"How could you ever love me?"

"How could I not love you?You are always here for me!There are so many other reasons why but I could never stop saying them to you,just because I would be speaking forever.Words aren't enough to  explain how much I do!"

I say and he lets out loud sobs.

"I love you too,Y/n!Never forget that."

He says and my heart is about to explode.He is the love of my life.

"I won't!"

He cries even more and I hug him tighter than before.

"Let it all now.We willget through this together.I am here for you."

I whisper and he stands up on his knees.

"Come here."

He says and he takes me into his arms,giving me a tight hug.

"Wow!What is that for?"

I ask and smile.

"It's because I want to thank you for always being here for me!It's 4AM and you are here,hearing me cry,when you could just let me be on my own and go to sleep.You are incredible,Y/n!Thank you for everything!"

"Always here for you!"

I say as the sound of the waves makes my body fill with adrenaline.

"Sorry for bringing you here.I just needed that.You and the beach."

"It's okay,Neil.I don't mind at all!"

I smile and he looks at me.

"You're so golden"

He says and he makes my heart dance.

He is still crying,but I hope he will understand how perfect he is soon!He deserves to be happy for the rest of his life!

"Time to go back?"

I ask and he nods.I wipe his tears away once more and help him stand up.We start walking back and he looks at me.

"You are amazing!"

He says once more and he sniffs as his hand is wiping the tears away from his face.

Neil's POV

"Neil!Where the heck have you been?I have been looking for you!Where did you go at 4AM!?"

"She told me that she loved me."

I say.

"What?"

"She said she loves me!"

I whisper and I point at myself.

"Were you with Y/n?"

I nod as no words can come out of my mouth.She told me she loves me.An angel loves a fucked up person like me.I am just a friend,but I feel so good.My heart is about to explode!

"She loves me."

I look at the wall and Todd sits next to me.

"Neil,I know you feel like you are at an other planet,but please tell me you're okay!Were you crying?"

He asks and I nod.

"It doesn't matter.Nothing matters anymore.I am more than fine."

"Why were you crying?Is it because of your father again?"

"No.I am just fucked up,but I feel so much better now."

"Are you sure?"

"For the first time in my whole life, I know what I wanna do! And for the first time, I'm gonna do it! Whether my father wants me to or not! Carpe diem!"

"Wow!"

Todd says and smiles.

"Thank you for being my best friend,Todd!"

I say and hug him.

"What?You're welcome,I guess.Thank you for being mine too,as well!"

He says and hugs me back.

"By the way,you need to sleep.You won't be able to wake up in the morning!"

He says.

"Wow,okay dad!"

I laugh and he rolls his eyes,playfully.

"Good night,Neil."

"Good night."

I smile and turn around.Y/n loves me.She said it.My heart is beating so fast.

"I love you,Neil.I really do."

My mind keeps replaying her words as my smile can't go away.I love her with my whole heart.I want her to be mine,forever.I adore her.

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 3.1K 26
❛ 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔. ❜ ❪ charlie dalton x fem oc ❫ ❪ dead poets society...
49.4K 1.6K 31
redamancy: a love returned in full. ✰ started: 3.23.2020 completed: 7.13.20
64.6K 1.9K 16
❝ mirror in the sky, what is love? ❞ dead poets society (1989) 🕯 ˗ˏˋ gentlemen, what are the four pillars? ˎˊ˗ ₊˚.༄ travesty, horror, decadence, exc...
372K 11.3K 56
"𝑤𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟"☯︎︎-𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗�...