Scarred

By CherylVylona

COMPLETED • • • She was so brave. He couldn't understand how she didn't hate him. He did this to her, he was... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

NORMAN'S BOOK

5.2K 123 3
By CherylVylona

Hey, to the loyal readers of Insatiable / Scarred!

Guess what? Ion #3 is finally published! You may now find the book, Game Over, on my profile with Chapter 1 updated. Thank you for your patience all these while. We shall begin our final journey here. xx

Off-limits was never an issue before.

From models, teachers, bakers, lawyers, and once, a police officer-Norman had had his pick of women.

Seeing his close friends settle down one by one and his age never going down the scale, it was no surprise even a casanova like him was beginning to feel the emptiness of being alone.

Enter a stubborn woman from years ago he barely had much of an impression of. Her no-nonsense attitude towards him apparently held more than just snowballed resentment.

With an one-track-mind to chase after her, would his persistence be in time to bend and break her rules or were they only meant to stay in the past afterall?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 15.9K 31
He did not love her. It was a loveless marriage to him. In his eyes, she is just a burden who cooks food for him. And in return, he will earn money a...
62.7K 1.7K 75
[STORY NOT EDITED] She was in love with him because he was her home when she needed to hide from the storm, he was her sun in rainy days, he was her...
2.4K 16 45
{Completed} ==================================== "I'm scared Will." She whispered while looking up at the stars. "Of what?" I asked and turned to loo...
31.3K 1.7K 58
"As I passionately kiss your lips and breathe all of you in, release your pain to me; let me inhale it and let my soothing touch heal your broken sou...