Stingy Truth | on hold

By frshblud-

in which she decides to show everyone the void in her head called mind More

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲

𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

29 10 10
By frshblud-

This is nothing new. In fact it's a trend among seriously lonely people on Wattpad.

At this point it's funny really. Although it might not be so funny to whom the book is intended to.

I have quite many friends who've had hate books made against them and honestly I'd get real mad at these before.

Turns out they just wanna be "popular",get attention and idk shit like those.

It's sick if you ask me.

Like that's negative attention you'll get by hating on someone meaninglessly and it doesn't make you a good person either.

You don't get followers

You don't get positive energy

Your soul just becomes a grinder of negative vibes and sadism

So why be on the bad end of wattpad.

It's a community for fuck's sake. A community is a group of people who share similar ideas and support each other.

Don't pull down someone just because you're bored, you're sad or want attention.

And these people make stupid fake accounts with weird names and do this shit.

Like you don't even have the courage to do it from your main account which makes you a cowardly person.

So stop this. You'll be reported sooner than later.

Chill your dicks and tits people.

This is a writing and reading app at the end of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
21.9K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...