The Devil's Smile - Editing

By pseudonymVA

Charlie King is the towns resident bad boy, always has been. Always will be, ever since he punched a kid's lo... More

𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗦
𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦

6.4K 58 12
By pseudonymVA

𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦

•••

Charlie King is the towns resident bad boy, always has been, always will be. Ever since he punched a kid's loose tooth out in the 1st grade, he's been the local degenerate. He's unruly, brooding and fascinating and it's no wonder he gets away with what he does when you look at his piercing blue eyes.

Nyx Ross isn't exactly the most popular girl in school, nor does she want to be, but that might just change this year. Some would say she's quiet, cold and dull. Charlie couldn't disagree more, especially when she's seen with Charlie "the devil" King.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you they've been best-friends since first grade.

Or as much of a best-friend as the bad boy can be when your friendship is an unspoken language no one else can seem to comprehend.

A story of two high schooler's adventures and endeavours into something more.

Warnings

This book isn't based anywhere in particular, because of that I use a mix of British and American slang and sayings, if you don't understand them then urban dictionary it.

References to assault.

References to drug use.

I wrote the first half of this in 2020 need I say more?

Criticism is welcome but don't be a piece of shit about it.

Thanks!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 2.6K 38
[BXB / unedited ] Saying that Max Oran is a disaster would be an understatement: he got himself kicked out of school, his dad has sent him to live wi...
1.9K 149 21
~ Featured @StoriesUndiscovered ~ What happens when the school's popular yet bad boy gets paired up with the school's outcast. The girl who's father...
19.3K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
614K 17.3K 46
#𝟏 • 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞. ❝But there's him. He wants to know who I am. He wants to know my past. He wants to know my secret. He isn't d...