Announcements / Random Stuff

By MakerTaker

Announcement for my works or edit or tags. You are allowed to leave some comments. This book used to be my pe... More

Tagged
Book Covers (Kirino)
Recommended To Me
Fulfill a wish
Winxer (Anime)
My Anime Type
Book Covers 2- (IZ)
Recommended To Me (2)
When I am sleepy
Hair Editing
๐ŸŽ†Tagged ๐ŸŽ†

Ants (Anime)

80 3 51
By MakerTaker

This is you ants_ever_after_102

This the person who get jealous and over protective easily. I am thankful towards you.

You were there when i needed you even though we are friends online but i believe that we are friends in real life too. I hope you don't get jealous and hurt easily. After all i respect you and your personality! I love a friend like you so don't be angry with me!

As beautiful as ever. You are a girl with bright heart. A misandry who can kill any man.

You are a cool tomboy i wish i could be too. Sadly i am not like you. I bet you protected me just like this. I  hope you don't stress over trivial matters.

Let's not forget our friend ship goal either. I made a promise to you and i will try my best to full fill it! Even if you don't want it I will still aim high. A lot has changed so i am not the same person. You can count on me.

Obviously the red one is me and the blonde is you.

You are cute when you get jealous but keep it low because it might get you wrinkles gramma XD

BUT WHEN YOU GET SUPER ANGRY IT IS CHILLY XD

The way you protected me i am grateful but hey let's not be sentimental here.

Panda need us too XD.

I think this was the expression you were making when you were having a fight with that jerk from twitter Simon XD the pic above.

I know you are smiling or at least giggling. I know for a fact that you said that too "Shut up"

You can't deny that though, can you? And read my messages! I saw through you.

BUT YOU ARE A GIRL WHO HATES HUMAN WITH BEAUTIFUL SMILE *CHOKES*

Now don't get piss off often if someone shows me their friendship lol, kay?

Get your butt here and read these things i have done for you BAKA.

Also opening to someone doesn't necessarily means that you are weak or agile it means you have struggled alone and went through a lot. Shedding tears shows how strong person you are.

BY MakerTaker

(All the credit goes to original artist)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 3.7K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
27.1K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
506K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
209K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...