The Trust Inside Us [TWICE X...

By Kkaichou

"Am I not a part of this 'FAMILY'!!." He said as tears come rolling from his eyes for the first time in front... More

Chapter 1 : A rough first day
Chapter 2: New Home
Chapter 3: Shopping together
Chapter 4: New School
Chapter 5: Dance Performance
Chapter 6: Didn't expect you to be here
Chapter 7: Finally in a group
Chapter 9: I'm here for you
Chapter 10: Nayeon's feelings
Chapter 11: The person I used to love
Chapter 12: Street performance
Chapter 13: Jihyo-yah!
Chapter 14: Sequel after the incident
Chapter 15: Swimming lesson

Chapter 8: What's wrong?

2.4K 61 15
By Kkaichou

10 years ago

"Jun! Your father is here. Come and greet him"

"Yeay! Dad!"

The 1st grade boy ran to the entrance opening the door and hug the person behind it. It was his father. It has been a month since the last time the two see each other. Hanjun's father works in Seoul. So he can only meet his father a few times in a month or even once in a couple of months.

There's nothing they can do about it because his father works in a well-known company and his father was a key person in the company. He was the CEO of a company called CUBE Entertainment. A company that manages celebrities and artist such as idol groups, actors and musicians.

"Dad!" Hanjun jumped into his father's arms, hugging him tightly to let his father knows that he missed him so much.

"Junnie~ how's my little boy doing? Do you miss me that much?" his father returned the hug as he caressed Hanjun's hair.

"I miss you sooo much dad!"

"I miss you too son" The old man gives Hanjun a kiss on his forehead.

Hanjun's mother who was standing in front of the two people having their father and son moment together. Hanjun's father glance up and see his wife smiling at them, waiting her turn to be embraced patiently. He let go of his son and bring his wife into a warm embrace.

"Welcome home"

"Thank you honey *smiles*"

The two gave each other a little peck in the mouth, looking into each other eyes with full of lovely affection. "Ewww..." Hanjun's covers his eyes seeing his parents being lovey-dovey. The two just laugh at their child doings and continue walking inside the house.

"How was job?"

"So far everything has been good. We're debuting a new group this summer, so I have to attend some meetings here and there with other companies in order to make sure everything goes as scheduled. But I got a week of this month! Been looking forward to spend time with my family"

"I hope everything goes well dear"

"I hope so too"

"Dad! What group are you talking about?"

The man looks at his curious son. Giving him a smile before replied to him.

"A boy group Jun"

"Boy group? What kind of boy group?"

"An idol group. A group that sings and dances on stage"

"A group that sing and dance?"

"Yes, dear. They will perform in front of a big crowd. And touring all over the world"

"Woah! Really? That sounds amazing!"

"Right? Haha"

The little boy's eyes sparkled after listening to what his father just said. His head was already imagining the things his father said. 'Around the world... wow...'

"Can I join a group too?!!"

"Well, listen here kid. You are still too young to be in one. Let think about it later. Have you readied Jun?"

"Hm? Ready for what dad?"

"*chuckles* We will go to see the beach"

Presents

Hanjun Pov

It has been five days since all of us have started practicing our performance for the street dance next Friday. Things go pretty well for our team. We have already completed the dance routine for the most part, only a bit touch up here and there need to be made for it to be perfect. The guys told me that this is the fastest dance performance that they have ever arranged and they thank me for making it happen. I help making some of the moves and parts that they gave me and I'm really glad that they loved it.

We always practice as soon as school is over, which is from 3 pm till late at night. JB's family own a dance studio near the area in which his parent was gladly let us use it. It was a good thing that all of us can practice together every day so that our performances will be perfect, and it also helps me get closer with the other guys. I really happy that our friendship was getting better the way I wanted it to be. But...

The time I have with the girls becomes lesser. These days I haven't spent much time with them. Of course, I am with them for the most part because I'm living with them, but we haven't really had fun together since practice started. I always go to sleep as soon as I reach home from practice due to being tired from all the dances. And if I do spend some time with them, it will always be a short one.

Even though the girls also have their practices, but they didn't practice till late night. By 6 or 7, all of them will already be at home. Meanwhile, I always get home by 9 and sometimes midnight. I always feel terrible when I got home and everyone else was already asleep. I need to do something for the girls to make up for not be with them for the whole week.

'Tomorrow is Saturday, so this is my chance to spend some times with the girls'

After an intense six hours of dancing and singing, it's time to call it quits for today. We sat on the floor trying to catch our breath and trying to rest for a bit from the exhaustion. We make a brief discussion about our performance and a closure to our today practice.

We then started to pack our stuff into our bags and unplugged all of the music equipment inside the room before leaving. Before all of us leave the dance room, JB tells us about our next practice.

"Good work for today also guys! For our next practice it will be next Monday. Let us rest our ass off for the weekends. How about that? Agree?"

"Yes sir!" all of us shout.

"Nice! At last some rest from all this hell!"

"I want to sleep till my back break! And I don't care if it really does!"

"Bye everyone. See you next week!" I said while waving to all of them.

"Bye broo!"

I exited the buildings happily, feeling excited by the fact that tomorrow there will be no hardcore dance to do. I glance at my phone and a sighed escape from my mouth after looking at the time. "Darn it. It's already past 10 *Sigh* Need to go home fast"

Knowing that it was already getting midnight, I jog my way to home. Thank god that JB's dance studio is not that far away from home, it makes it easier for me cause I can just walk back to home and didn't have to spend some cash for taxi or buses.

I can say that I really enjoy my time walking home. One of the reason why because I'll get to walk through the park along the Han River. The beautiful scenery along the river was really breathtaking. The shining light that shine throughout the bridge. The bright light ships that passing the area. And the thing which I liked the most is the calm atmosphere of the place. With no noisy sound of people. No noisy sound of the city. Just the sound of passing cars in the area occupies the surroundings once in a while.

Every night is different there. Sometimes there were groups of students or friends gathering here having some fun time drinking or chatting throughout the night. Yesterday I was quite lucky to be able to see the water fountain shows and fireworks near Hangang Bridge. They also said that sometimes people will do a street performance along the area. I really hope that I can stumble upon one myself in the future.

But what really caught my attention after passing the area every night for the past five days is that... there were so many couples around. I'm not a Seoul person to begin with so I didn't know that this is a hot place for couples to go for a date. But when I think about it again, at night, beautiful scenery, quiet surrounding, less people. A perfect place for a date. Should've known that in the first place.

Things does become awkward when I walk past one. They were either cuddling or kissing around which normally people will avoid looking at it, but my eyes sometimes become curious which makes me automatically steal a glanced 'And again... I'M NOT A PERVERT! My eyes act on their own duh'. I blushed every time I see them do stuff like that. There's that one time I got told off by one of the couples for stealing glances at them having their PDA moments. If you're mad then why do it on public bro? Go get a room geez.

After a few turns around the block and crossing some streets, I am finally walking along the walkway beside Han River. It was the same quiet air like any other night and as always I do stumble upon a few couples dating in the area. But not that many, I saw a pair sitting on one of the benches and another pair chasing each other playfully at the playground and that's it. I'm lucky tonight I guess.

Let's put that all aside for now. I want to appreciate all of the peace right now. Feels pretty good to be in a calming setting after being surrounded by seven rowdy guys with music blasting around for the whole day.

I make a quick stop as my eyes glance towards the river. Admiring every single beauty of the scene in front of me. We used to do this together back in the day. Every time dad comes home, all of us family will hang out together. And because we live in Busan we always hang out near the harbor, have dinner, chatting and viewing the sea. We were just having a really good time together as a family.

But that was all in the past right. Can't bring it back again, even if I want to. I can feel my eyes become watery as my vision starts to blur out because of the tears. Let just hold it for today, I had enough crying about it all the time. Plus I don't want the girls to be worried seeing my eyes becomes red when they see me.

I look up towards the sky, facing the black night sky with full of glowing stars occupying the whole space from end to end. I then notice the big shiny, round shape in the sky. So it's already showing its full shape tonight. A full moon. Dad used to say, when you spot a full moon in the night great things will come to you. I didn't really believe in it, but who knows. There might be a slight chance that something good will happen to me.

I chuckled, remembering the things that my dad said. He said many unnecessary things to me which when I look back at it can only bring me a smile because of how ridiculous it is. I clear all the thoughts inside my head as I shake my head lightly before continue my walk to home. But not before something appears in front of me who makes me pause again.

Nayeon?

What is she doing here......

Alone?

She was just about 15 feet away from me. How can I didn't notice her? Never seen her going outside the house after past 10. Is she alone or with someone? I don't know. Taking a walk maybe? She was doing the same thing as me. Viewing the sight of the river. Her body was there, standing still, didn't move a hair as she keeps looking at the scenery in front of her. Does something wrong happen to her?

She doesn't look good. She looks like she was down. The expression on her face was dark and cheerless different from the Nayeon that I know. I became curious by seconds seeing her in that current condition. My gaze drifted onto her eyes, trying to figure out what's wrong with her. Then I notice something on her face which shocked me a bit.

Wait...

She was...

Crying?

B-but... why?

Without figuring anything else further and before even I knew it, my legs rush towards her and gave her hug her from behind. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I let my body crash into hers, feeling the touch of our bodies collide together. I can tell that she was surprised by the sudden brace as I feel her body jolt a bit from the contact.

She was trying to escape from the hug as I can feel her hands trying to break free from the grip of my arms around her. Can't blame her for doing that. It's my fault too suddenly hug her. She probably thinks that a random she guys doesn't know on the street just came and hug her. Which she might be quite frightened right now. If I was in her place I might be scared as hell too. I don't want her to get the wrong idea of mistaken me as an unknown person, so I speak up.

"It's okay noona. It's me" After I said that, she stopped moving around and the force in her hand to break free from the hug disappears. She calmed down. After knowing that it was me all along, she wraps her arms around my left and rest her head on my chest. I expected that she will be the mad like hell at me for scaring her, but she didn't. She simply questions me with a low voice.

"You scared me... I thought it was someone else"

"Sorry for scaring you noona. But what are you doing here?"

She brings her hand up wiping the tears from her face. I just let her be as I don't react anything by her gestures, I don't want to ask her about why she's crying right now. It might make her feel uncomfortable, and I don't want to worsen the states she was in right now.

"No-nothing. Just having some fresh air outside. It's been a long time since I've gone for a walk at night"

"Okay..."

"How about you? Just finished practicing?"

"Yes, I was on my way to home but this scenery makes me stop for a while. Can't help seeing the beautiful river in front of me"

"You're right. I feel the same too"

I look down at her, glancing the beautiful face of her. How can you still look lovely when you are sad noona? It was the first time I've seen her become sad like this. She was the second after Dahyun, the clown in the group. I've always seen her as a lively person, playful and always jokes around. She laughs the loudest among the girls and always has a smile on her face when I met her. Seeing her like this, feels kinda... empty.

Her eyes sparkles due the tears she has minutes ago. She looks like a little girl now even though she was older than me.

"It was beautiful"

'But you are more beautiful noona'

We stayed like this for 10 more minutes in each other arms not saying anything, just viewing the scenery of the river in front of us.

"Have you eaten yet Hanjun?"

"Hmm? To be honest, I haven't eat since practicing. I'm starving"

"Great! Let's go eat together"

"Sounds good to me noona. Where should we eat?"

"Follow me"

She grabs my arm and dragged me with her leading the way. We walk passes a few streets and finally reach at a street food cart. The food cart was at the end of the street block near our home complex. It was covered by a canopy roof top and wall around it. We walk inside and take a seat near the food counter where all the food were placed.

"Ahjumma~ Give us two serving of tteokbokki, five rolls of kimbap and three serving of army stew please~"

"Aigoo! What a lovely couple we got here. Sure sweetheart"

I blushed hard when she said the two of us a couple. Do we look like one? A guy and a girl alone together...

Everyone will have the same idea I guess.

"Oh yeah Ahjumma one more. Can you give us two bottle of soju please~"

"Wait what?"

"Two soju coming up!"

What the hell is she doing!? I don't remember anything about going for a drink. And why are we drinking? We're underage! This is not right. (In South Korea, the legal age for drinking is 20 y/old)

"Why are you ordering that noona?! We can't drink!" I shout quietly at her.

"Who said we can't drink? Well technically law said we can't but we can"

"No no no. We're still illegal to drink noona. We're underage"

The owner serves the drinks first, putting two bottles of cold soju and two glasses of drinking glass on the table.

"Relax Hanjun. No one will know" She grabs one of the bottles and start shaking and taping it around. By the looks of it, she knows how to drink. She opens the cap off and pours into the glasses. She handed me one of it and she takes hers. She gives me a cheer clinking our glasses before drinks the soju in one shot.

"Kyaaa~ that was a good one. Now it's your turn"

"What! No!"

"Come on~ it will taste great!"

"Didn't you hear me noona? We can't drink..."

"No one will know. Come on. Drink!"

"But..."

"Just drink!"

I stare at her in disbelieved. We will be so much in trouble if we get caught drinking. But I don't want to make Nayeon feel sad again if I reject her. Here goes nothing!

"This is all on you noona"

I pinched my nose as I slowly emptied the alcohol from the glass into my mouth. I gulped it down and I can feel my throat is burning. Urghhh it's killing me. I won't say I didn't like it nor I am a fan of it. Taste pretty weird. But the kick in my throat does give a refreshing feeling to my body. No wonder people drink these. It sure can kill some strain in them.

"My throat.... is burning"

"Right! its reaaaally refreshing isn't it!"

"It doesn't taste bad but doesn't taste good either. Now I get it why some people like it and some don't"

"Well lucky for you I LIKE it!"

She said happily while pouring herself for another glass. Even if she likes it, there's a limit for a person when it comes to drinking. I should not let her drink too much. I don't want her to be drunk in the end. It will be a hassle for me to deal with when we go home.

"We shouldn't drink too much of this noona. I don't want us to dru...."

"Kyaaaaa~ that was so gooood! Ahjumma, hurry up plweasee~ I'm starving"

"Here it is sweethearts. Make sure to fill your stomach up!"

"Neh Ahjumma~ One more soju please~"

"One more soju coming up!"

"Noona!"

Another one?! I thought this was it. She just giggled and flashes me her dorky smile before drinking another shot and begin munching down the foods. I sighed as I face palmed myself. 'This will be a long night'

Timeskip 1 hour

"I'm full~ I can't walk~ help me Hanjun-ah~"

"Why did you order so much in the first place?"

I said to her while holding her arms helping her to walk properly. In the end, I just drank half a bottle of the soju while she drank two and a half all by herself. She was pretty good at holding her drinks because she didn't get drunk from all of that. She was a bit tipsy but not till the point where she can't control herself.

"But you eat a lot too! How can you be find? Hing~"

"I have a big tummy noona. You just full from drinking a lot! I'm the one who finished all the food"

"Ooops Sorry and your welcome, eh he~"

She makes an aegyo which it was so adorable to watch. First time seeing a half drunk girl making an aegyo like this. This might be weird, but... she looks pretty hot like this right now. Her face was slightly red from drinking too much and her eyes were half open which makes her have this seductive stare in her eyes. Just thinking about it makes my body becomes hot too. And her lips... it was really tempting me to have a taste of it. Her wet lips which she keeps licking on making it more desirable to kiss and to suck it.

But I know I can't do that. I can't do stuff like that with the girls. I don't want them to think me as a bad person by taking advantage of them by doing perverted stuff. I will surely get kicked out from the house if I did so. Just think of it. A guy living in their house was already more for them to handle with reality. Doing lewd stuff to them? Surely make everyone think that I'm an asshole. I don't want to make all of them uncomfortable to have me around with them. More like 'I don't want them to think me as a pervert' it will hurt my dignity.

"Walk properly noona! You going to hurt yourself"

"I caaaan't. I'm too full. Hanjun-ah~ Carry me~"

"I know you are not drunk. Stop playing around with the aegyo"

"Hmp! Hanjunnieee is a meanieeee~"

She sulked by the comment and punched my chest lightly as she walks pass me angrily. But before she can go further, she tripped her leg and falls on the ground landing on her butt.

"Ouhhh~ it hurts~"

*Sigh* What should I do with you noona...

I ran to her and help her get up. Her face frowns from the pain. What will you do if I'm not here? I squatted down in front of her and signaled for her to get on me. I will need to piggyback her all the way to home. I don't want her to get hurt more.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Hop on. I'll carry you till home"

"But... but I..."

"No buts. Just get on me first"

"O-okay..."

Her face turns red as she slowly hops onto me. As she lowered her body onto my back, I can feel the bumps on her chest pressed against my back. 'Gosh, I can feel the mountains'. My face was blushing red from the touch. But it was not just me who became red from it, I can tell that she was blushing too cause her face were a bit hot when it touch with the skin of my neck.

I get up holding her gently as she wrapped her arm around my neck. Nayeon is so light. Not that I think that she is heavy, but I didn't expect her to be weight like a feather. I positioned her to make the balance right before start marching forward.

"Y-you don't need to this. I'm just joking..."

"It's okay noona. It was not a big thing actually. Besides, you will eventually fall every three feet if I let you walk on your own anyways"

"Yah! I'm not drunk okay. I... I just tripped my legs..."

"I know but just to be safe. I don't want you to hurt"

Nayeon blushed

"I... I'm must be heavy right..."

"To be honest, it felt like carrying a backpack behind me. You're weightless noona. You should eat more so your body gain more weight.... Well you did eat a lot in the beginning"

"T-thanks"

"Your welcome"

After I make sure that she felt comfortable on my back, I then start walking. It was a quiet walk. Neither the two of us speaks. Actually, I want to know the entire story of what happened to her earlier, but I was a hesitant to ask. What if she cried again? I don't want her to be upset again.

But are those really the reason I didn't dare to ask? Or I was just feeling awkward right now with her. I never spent any time alone with Nayeon since I live with them. Even when I said like I known her as a cheerful person, but I know that it was just a part of her. I still haven't really known the real her. Like what she really feels in her heart the entire time. What makes her happy and what makes her worry. Does she have any problem in her life or is she in pain right now? Nothing of these things I've known yet.

And that goes the same with the others...

I still didn't know anything about them...

As I was thinking the situation I am know with the girls. Nayeon suddenly speak up.

"Hanjun?"

"Yes noona?"

"Why did you that earlier? ..."

"Huh? Do what?"

She pause. She was going to ask me but she hesitate for a bit. Then she continue but this time with a little distant in her voice tone. She ask me... with a low voice...

"Why did you hug me..."

Then a sudden realization hit me after hearing her question.

'Why did I hug her?'

I'm not the type to just hug a person out of nowhere. Even more at a person I haven't really yet be close with. I even didn't make any skin ship with my first crush for the first year. Then why... why did I do that...

Why with these girls? Why did I have the courage to that with these girls? What is about them that makes me be like this? I haven't known them very well, yet I still do things like what close friend would do. Why... why... why...

Why did I feel so comfortable with them...

I want to know to noona... why I hugged you...

*Flashback

"Everyone grab your glass and raise to the air! Tonight let's celebrate for Hanjun oppa! A new member of this family!" We all hold our glass of lemonade up bringing it close to the center of the table before Dahyun making the toast.

"CHEERS! Everybody!"

"CHEERS!!!"

*Flashback end

'Family'

They called me... their family. I'm one of their family. That's right, they are my family. They are the people that I should be looking for the most. They're supposed to be the one I feel the most comfort with.

Just the thought of it makes me smile widely.

"Hanjun?"

After the sudden epiphany hits me inside my head. I gather all of my thoughts into one. And answers her what my heart genuinely feels at that time.

"To be honest, I don't know. My body suddenly act on its own and start rushing towards you the moment I see the tears on your face. Something inside me wanting me to quickly go towards you and embrace you. It was like 'I can't stand letting this girl cries and I need to comfort her' kind of feeling. On that moment, I can feel my heart ache seeing you having a hard time. Most of it probably because you are crying *smiles*"

I tell her everything that I felt at that time. I want her to know that I honestly cared for her. And I will do anything to make the sorrow inside her disappear so that I can see the smile on her face again.

I feel the back of my neck became wet. I make a slight glance as I rolled my eyes to the side looking at the girl. She was crying.

"N-noona?! W-why are crying?! Does something wrong again?! Or a-are you hurt anywhere?!" My words stammers as I became panicked seeing her cry again. Oh no what did I do wrong this time.

"*sob* no it was *sob* not like that *sob*. I was just... so thankful... thanks for being there for me"

"There there noona. It's okay. You don't need to cry about that. I will always be there for you and for the girls. There's no need to cry about"

She hides her face in the crook of my neck while letting her tears fall. She continues sobbing for a while. After some time she stopped and thanking me again.

"Thanks Jun..."

What did she call me? Does she really call me that? My nickname. Only my family and the ones I've close to called me Jun. Well, she is one of my family now. I like it haha.

"Your welcome. Thanks for calling me that. I like it"

"Welcome Jun. I hear Taemin sunbae-nim calls you Jun and I thought it was really cute. I want to call you with that too"

"You can call me anything noona"

"Jun-nie~ Thank you so much for everything~"

I feel shy hearing this. I'm blushing.

"Okay okay that's enough. It's embarrassing"

"No! I want Jun to be by my side for the whole night and for the whole time. I want Jun-nie to be with me forever!"

"Noona~ stop"

"Jun will be ours forever! And will forever be with us!"

"Noonaaaa"

"Jun will *hump*..."

Before she makes my head explode from embarrassment I cover her mouth using my left hand. I grab her back so I didn't let her fall and covers her mouth enough to make her stop spitting more words out.

"Yah! What was that for?!"

"Stop talking. You're so loud, my ears a going to bleed"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are"

"No!"

"Yes!"

We both look into each other eyes and laugh at ourselves. She looks so beautiful right now.

Finally, we arrived at home. Nayeon unlocked the door while still being piggyback by me before I bring the two of us inside the house. The lights were already turned off inside. I was assuming that the girls already fell asleep, but then I notice that the light inside the living room was still on.

I walk to the entrance of the living to see who's there still awake at this hour. I make a small gasp when I saw eight pretty girls inside the room. The girls were still awake even though it was already past midnight? It's a rare for them to stay awake at this time. Well, some of them were already asleep on the couch. What got into them?

"Nayeon unnie? Hanjun oppa?" Jeongyeon said. All of them turns towards us. I was expecting a question from them, but instead they were just staring at us. It felt like they were scanning us from top to bottom trying to figure out what happened between me and Nayeon.

"Urm... we're home?" I said nervously. I don't know why I'm being nervous all of a sudden. Maybe through the fact that the girls have their eyes glaring at me. All of them hop out from the couch and run to us then the Q&A section begin.

"Why are the two of you return late?!"

"Why the two of you together?! What do you guys do?!"

"Why does Nayeon unnie being piggyback by you oppa?!"

"Oppa! Why are you carrying Nayeon unnie?!"

"Nayeon unnie, Hanjun oppa! Please explain this!"

"Awwww I want a piggyback too!"

"It's not fair. I want oppa to carry me too! I'm jealous!"

"Unnie! Get down right now! Why are you still on him?! Stop hugging him!"

They bombard me with questions. Sana reaches behind me and pulls Nayeon down while the other keeps hitting me. Of course they didn't hit me hard, they just hit me lightly while spewing their anger on me. More like jealous I guess?

"We can explain" Me and Nayeon both speak at the same time.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!!"

Timseskip

Whew! That was a tough one to handle. I barely squeeze my body out from the mess. I have to answer all of their questions. I mean 'we' have to answer all of their questions. Nayeon was having a hard time too explaining all of the things happen to them. But by the end we just look at each other and laugh by the scene that was happening.

But most of them were pleading an answer from me. I really can't handle all of them, especially when they were mad. Even after all of it ends, a few of the girls which are Sana, Momo and Dahyun keep asking me to carry them like what I did to Nayeon. Which in the end I actually did it. They take turns riding behind me circling around the floor, from the living room to the kitchen and back to the living room again. They were cheering all the time when riding me. What am I? A horse?

Well, what's done is done, now I just finished cleaning myself up and getting ready to go to dreamland. The most precious thing I need right now, my bed. I was about to turn off the lights when I heard a knock on the door. I open the door and there was Nayeon standing with her pajamas on and a bunny doll in front of me.

"Nayeon noona? What are you doing here? Does something wrong?"

She shakes her head.

"Can...can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Why the sudden request?"

"Nothing... It was just... I want someone accompany me sleep tonight..."

"Still bothered by earlier?"

She nodded slowly while she lowers her eyes on the ground. *Sigh* She must still be stress for what happened to her. And I still don't know what it is. I need her to explain it this time for me.

"Sure noona. Come on in"

"T-thanks Jun"

She walks inside and placed her stuff on the bed. Should I sleep on the couch? I don't know if she wants me to sleep next to her. To be honest, I'm more nervous right now with the thought of sleeping together. Well, I have slept with Sana and Momo a few times before, but they were the one who just sneakily sleeps with me without my permission. And I will just know it in the next morning.

But this is different. I've never 'going' to sleep together with a girl. Well, maybe once in the past, but still, I'm nervous!

"Jun? What are you doing standing there? Come, l-lay next to me"

"O-okay"

'Why is she stuttering?!'

Just hope that I can control myself. I nervously climb on the bed and slides into the blanket. My heart was pumping really hard. I can feel Nayeon's legs touching with mine under the sheet and just by it makes my body heat up. 'Is this the feeling of a married couple felt on their first night?'

"Jun... I want to talk about something..."

"W-what... what is it noona?"

Why are you stuttering noona! Why am I stuttering!

"About what happen today..."

"I got cheated on..."

'..............'

"What!?"

To be continued

A/N

Hello everyone! Here's another chapter.

I'm so sorry again for the late update. This is a short chapter of Hanjun with Nayeon.

Who do you guys think Nayeon dated with? And why did she get cheated on?

I hope all of you enjoys it. ^^

Please give your own opinion and give a comment on this chapter.

Sorry for any mistake founded in this chapter. Please tell me T T

Do make an upvote for this story.

Until next time. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

211K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
45.5K 815 13
Park Han Jun (You), an 18 years old boy who is currently living alone inside an apartment and suffering because of his parent died 2 years ago. It is...
51.7K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...