American Idol: Steps to Great...

Da AlexCooper250

McKenna Boone is a 22 year old girl from a small town called Riverside, in Tennessee. She dreamed of becoming... Altro

1. Auditioning
3. BATTLE ROUND ONE
4. The New Battle
5. Far Away? Maybe.
6. Country Girl.
7. Best days of my life
8. Small town girls
9. the battle continues
10. TOUR DAYS!!!
11. Country Roots.

2. Mentoring.

55 0 0
Da AlexCooper250

♡ Mack's POV♡
I woke up at 5:30am and went on a run before going home,and showering. I picked out this:
A Jack Daniel Sleeveless Tee, my brown cowgirl hat,my brown boots and a pair of jeans(Like above).

I headed to the Studio. Today was the start of Mentor Week! I have my Fender acoustic guitar with me. I grin as walk into the Mentor room and I cant believe my eyes. I see Luke Bryan, The band Perry, Jensen Ackles and Christian kane. Plus a few more and I am stunned.
Holy crap. "Hi, y'all." I smiled. "Hey honey. What songs do you wanna do?" I set my guitar down and chuckled. "Good ol Boys or a song by Christian here." I say smiling. They nod."okay. Go on whenever you want!" I smiled. I get my guitar out and put the strap over my head. I do Thinking of You By Christian kane. The door open and I see the guys of Leverage and FGL. Holy crap.
"Do more!" I smiled. I do a song by The Band perry and they walked in! Oh my God. Then I do "Anything Goes" by FGL and they come in,with Backstreet Boys! Holy crap. I do 'As Long As You Love Me' and they smiled!
This is crazy! "Do another!" Christian pleads. I sigh with a grin. I do more. I grinned. "Okay.. this is from a show called Dukes of Hazzard.." He smiled. I grin as the band plays! I sing it and the door opens. I blush when I see the Bo Duke aka John schneider. He smiled at me. I am stunned. The tune is by Waylon Jennings. I smile as I sing.
The riff for "Good ol Boys " plays and I smiled. I cant help but dance a bit and sing it. Christian smiled at me!!! I laughed cause I'm embarrassed! I do "Heard it through the Grapevine" and Jared smiled.
after "Good bye Earle" and others! I see Lukas and Scott from NCIS NOLA! Oh my God. I smiled. I do "The Gambler" and Chris grins. Then I do a Jerry Jeff Walker song. "LA Freeway"! I smile. I sing it and I smile as I am! I love the song!
After, "Amarillo by Morning"! I smile at Christian and J2. They smile at me! Then I do "When it rains it pours".I have fun playing it on guitar! Then "Country must be Country Wide" by Brantley Gilbert!!! He and a few others walk in. I'm speechless. "Are y'all trying to kill me??!" I ask finally and they smiled.
They let me do more! I sing and dance a bit. I cant stop! The band plays "Its been a while" and I giggled. This is just nuts! I clear my throat."Alright for these next few, will Christian and Steve come up here please?" They smiled and get up. Their band- Kane- come up too, and I smiled. I tell them to play "The house Rules" and "Whiskey in mind" plus "Luckenbach Texas" and they agree! I laugh and smile so much!
Then Fast Car and I smile at Christian. He winked at me and I laughed. They let me go and I'm still shaking. Oh my God.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Word count: 547

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

187K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...