Call To The Wild (Disney Z-O...

By Xenawarriorgod

"What's so important Wyatt"? "You are Alli" Wyatt & OC More

Cast
Soundtrack
Cheer Camp... We Got This!
Prawn Posal Gone Wrong & The Handsome Stranger
Zed's Running for President & Werewolves?!
"I Don't Belong Here"
A Whole New World & Call to the Wild
Mother & Daughter & The Truth
Not An Update
A Visit from a stranger & If Only
Flesh & Bone & Born Ready
Vote
So here's what we got
Just to let everyone know
Books are posted
You Guy's Should Really Read It!
More Covers
Sorry
My gosh...I KNEW IT!!
So..help me out here.

One For All & Count Me In

13.1K 237 290
By Xenawarriorgod

(The guy at the top is Wesley he is going to be the one next to Eliza in one for all)

Allison's POV

In the den me, Wyatt and Willa were getting blankets covering up our coughing pack mates.

Shortly After, I was helping the pups while there parents laid down.

Wanda had feel asleep on my lap and another pups head on my shoulder curling up more with the blanket because of the cold.

Wanda suddenly woke up coughing. I stroked her hair, which seemed to calm her coughing.

I had failed these pups.. I failed my family the moonstone was destroyed.

Our only source keeping us alive. It was only a matter of days now before we are all gone.

My thoughts were interrupted by Zed coming into the den.

I saw Willa come out with blankets covering up another coughing pack mate.

Willa and Wyatt saw Zed and stood next to eachother as if seeing why he was here.

"They were wrong to destroy Seabrook power, and I was wrong about werewolves." Zed confessed.

He looked around until his eyes stopped on me. I looked away.

"You have every right to fight for who you are." He said.

Yeah, but what are we now, zombie?" Wyatt said.

"You're fierce, proud werewolves." Zed encouraged them.

Yeah, they think we're monsters." I cut in walking in between Willa and Wyatt who wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"We are monsters." Zed said proudly grinning at me.

"And we, are going to crash the prawn.. what do you say?" He said.

Willa and Wyatt looked at me waiting for my answer.

"I say,--" I trailed off my eyes remaining on zed as if deciding whether or not when I already knew the answer.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand." I said throwing a smirk towards Willa which she returned.

"Don't worry.. I got you." Zed said as he dragged Wyatt off.

"And Willa, Wynter you two are coming with me." I said.

I picked up my phone dialed a number and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" Ths voice said.

"Eliza, do you still have those dresses we made ?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" She asked confusion in her voice.

"Okay, bring them all over here get that Dress on I made you last time I was over.. were going to prawn." I smirked.

I heard her whisper a 'yes' on the other line before saying she was on her way.

When Eliza got here with the dresses I fixed the blue dress for Willa. I turned to her holding it up.

She looked impressed.

"I know, matches you perfectly...so you." I said with a grin.

"I was gonna say its perfect but.. ya it does doesn't it." She agreed confidently before taking it.

"And Wynter, this ones for you." I said handing her dress to her.

"I'll help you with putting it on Wynter." Willa said as she guided her off.

I turned to Eliza. "Okay, I'll meet you guys there... I have to go back home for Addie." I said with a sad expression.

I knew Addison was heartbroken. She wasn't a werewolf, she didn't know what her hair meant or who she really was.

But I did. She was my sister the person who never hurt a soul in her life kind to every single creature.

It didn't matter if it was zombie or werewolf and I never wanted her to change. And after all this I was going back with the pack.

Where I belonged.. but I also didn't want to leave Addie she was my family.. ever since I was a baby 15 years.

I ran through the woods quickly and to the house I looked up and saw Addie's light still on. I ran up to the house and hesitantly knocked on the door.

Mom answered the door, when she saw me she instantly pulled me into a hug. I looked over moms shoulder to see dad staring at me with a blank expression.

I slowly pulled away from mom, she closed the door. I stood a few feet away from dad.

"Dad. I- I'm sorry... I wasn't the normal... perfect daughter you wanted." I started.

"But this is who I am... who i have been, I understand if you think I'm a monster too." I said but was cut off by Dad pulling me into a secure hug.

"Your my daughter, you'll always be the same... my little girl." He smiled pulling away.

"Both you and Addison." He said.

"And we owe you and your sister an apology... for making you cover up your true selves to fit in." He said him and mom both nodding.

"Thanks Dad, Mom." I choked with a smile tears threatening to spill.

"You may think your not perfect Allison but, no matter what you are you and Addison perfect to us and everything we could ever ask for." Mom said hugging me from the side then kissing the side of head.

"We will always love you Allison, remember that." Dad said.

I smiled wiping under my eyes before looking towards the stairs.

"Is Addie?.." I asked.

Mom nodded. "She's getting ready."

I nodded before walking upstairs and saw Addie's door open slightly. I peeked and saw her sitting at her mirror looking in it.

She looked beautiful I knew that dress would be the one.

I pushed it open quietly she didn't hear or see me until I spoke.

"What you couldn't give your sister 10 minutes and your already done without me." I said with a scoff.

"I see how it is." I joked. She turned and her frown broke into a wide smile.

"Allie!" She ran over to me hugging me tightly.

I winced slightly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She apologized realizing what she did.

"Addie, I'm Okay." I reassured her.

"Just a little weak that's all."

"What are you doing here." She asked still holding my hands.

"Did you think I would let my own sister go to prawn.. alone... by herself, pshg come on." I snickered.

"What about Wyatt.. and the pack." Addie raised her eyebrows.

"Well... hopefully still.. your boyfriend has decided that we werewolves and zombies are crashing the prawn." I said with a smile.

"Really?!" Addie gasped out of excitement.

"Really really there getting ready now I had Eliza bring all the amazing dresses me and her made for the pack." I said.

"Speaking of dresses... you need to get ready Al." Addie said pulling me over sitting me down and she ran over to her closet.

She opened it and pulled something out. I turned and what I saw made me bring my hands up to my mouth. It was beautiful.

"Addie---" I started but couldn't find any words to say.

"When we went shopping you focused on finding my dress and insisted on making your own because we didnt have enough money sooo..." she trailed on.

"Eliza, Bree and I went and found this... made some changed and viola." She giggled.

"I don't know what to say." I said slowly walking over.

"Dont say anything just hurry up and go put it on." She said.

I smiled taking it before going out of her room and into the bathroom.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I came back after putting the dress on and doing my makeup, nails and hair.

I walked into Addie's room

Addie smiled once she saw me.

"Yes, purple... is definitely your color." She said. I giggled.

"Shall we.?" She said.

"We shall." I smiled as we linked arms walking down stairs.

When mom and dad saw us they looked like they were going to cry.

"Oh, my girls my girls... oh! Dale pictures." Mom panicked looking for her camera.

"Found it." Dad announced.

"Okay, smile." Mom positioned the camera.

"Say Brains." Addie joked as we laughed smiling intertwining our hands.

(Except there in there prom dresses Allison's on left and Addison on the right)

A knock on the door made us turn wondering who it was.

"Ah, Bree." Addie said opening the door.

She saw us and squealed holding out her arms coming in and we all hugged jumping up and down.

"Omg, Addie, Allie you both look so beautiful.. oh that is your color Allie." Bree said looking over my dress.

"That's what I told her." Addie said.

"Okay girls group picture." Mom announced.

We all got together and she took a normal picture.

"Okay kissy face." Addie said as we all did and mom took the picture.

We all laughed before saying goodbye to mom and dad walking out.

I told Addie not to tell Bree that Bonzo was coming with the others and he was planning on asking her to prawn. Late, I know but better than never all he needed was a boost.

Addie brought Bree inside while I went halfway to meet the others.

I waited by the edge of the forbidden forest.

While I waited I thought. What would happen after tonight, when I go with the pack. I was The Great Alpha, my mother was and I finally found who I am after 15 years.

I found my family... but did I want to leave the only family that has stuck by me my entire life... behind? If I lived that was.

I pulled from my thought when I heard.

"There she is!"

The pack was all in formal wear.

They surrounded me smiling complimenting my dress and my look. Being the great alpha changed things they accepted me for who I truly was and to them... I was a hero.

But that's one thing I didn't feel like at the moment.

For all Addie and I did find the moonstone, and then it was destroyed.

Although only one of us was a werewolf.

I knew she would always have a place in for pack no matter how far I would be or If she was one of us or not. Cause like I said she was my sister and nothing in the world would ever change that.

Even if I was close to death, the moonstone crushed I was happy to have found my family, and to have found Love.

I turned to see Zed, Eliza and the rest of the zombies together.

I smiled when I saw Eliza talking to Wesley the werewolf in our pack.

"Wow." Zed said looking over my dress.

"Ya, thanks to Addie, Bree and Eliza." I told him with a impressive grin.

"Sneaky." I chucked Eliza shrugged with a smirk.

"Eliza... looking zombeautiful if I do say so myself." I said with a giggle.

"Right back at you..purple suits you." She smiled as we then did our handshake and hugged eachother.

I saw Willa and Wynter wearing wearing the dresses I brought.

"Well how do you like them." I asked.

"Not bad... stylin'." Willa smiled.

"Looking wolfalicious Wynter." I winked at her.

"Ya, I do don't I." She said as we all laughed.

They then went to talk to the zombies and Zed.

I looked around for Wyatt but didn't see him.

I then felt hands slither there way around my waist from behind.

I smiled already knowing it was him... I had a feeling this would be a thing now appearing out of nowhere.

"Hello my gorgeous girlfriend." He said in my ear his nose pressed to the side of my head.

I turned around his hands not leaving my waist. "Hello my handsome date." I said in the same flirty tone looking him over.

I fixed his collar then my hands dropped down his chest my eyes landing on his moonstone necklace it glitched green. I frowned looking at it.

He must have noticed because he looked down at me holding it. He gently took my hands away from it and cupping the side of my face.

"It's going to be okay, don't worry about it.." I shook my head cutting him off he ket go of my face.

"How can I not worry about it Wyatt, we were this close to getting the moonstone restoring the power to our necklaces...and now it's destroyed and we're all...doomed." I threw my hands up in the air.

"And it's my fault I'm sorry." I looked down at the ground.

"Allison, Allison look at me." Wyatt said in a demanding tone.

I looked up at him now serious.

"You and Addison helped us when we first came to Seabrook even if we were just there to find the moonstone." He stared into my eyes as he spoke.

"You didn't care you helped us when everyone else hated and feared us, you lead us to the moonstone fought with us and look where we are now." He said motioning to zombies and werewolves talking and laughing together.

"You have nothing to be sorry about.. your the next Great Alpha... you and Addison led us the whole time, taught us that we're all the same, monster or not."

By that I was blushing red. He lifted my chin up to look him in the eyes again.

"And I found you..the most beautiful, kind, brave, stubborn girl I have ever met." He sighed at the stubborn part causing me to giggle.

"And there are not enough words to explain or show how much I love you Allison." He cupped both of my cheeks looking me straight in the eyes.

I leaned into his touch my hands on his wrists.

"I love you too." I took his hands from my face then leaning in pecking him on the lips then wrapping my arms around his waist hugging him my head buried in his neck and my face on his chest.

"Now come on." He said pulling away.

"No more frowns, we have a prawn to crash." He said holding out his arm which I gladly wrapped my arms around.

We all walked towards prawn lights flashing and people walking in. Eliza, Zed Me Wyatt and Willa up front the rest of the pack and zombie crew following.

I looked over at Zed.

"I see you went with my suggestion." I said motioning to his suit.

He smiled. "Turns out you were right, it really does.. bring out my monster glow." He air quoted me. I laughed.

"Told ya." I cockily replied.

We saw Bucky's car pull up and he got out along with the Acey's. They stood at the entrance as we strutted on up.

"Thank you, sir." Bucky said.

"After you." He said to the Acey's but stopped when he saw us.

"What's that?"

"It's zombies! And werewolves." Stacey said. "In formal wear?"

"They look good." She added receiving a glare from the other 2 aceys. She straightened up.

We stopped 5 feet In front of them.

"You guys can't be here. There are laws against this." Bucky angrily said.

"Bad laws are meant to be broken." Zed proudly said.

"And monsters don't follow the rules." Me and Eliza finished for him Zed high holding out each hand in front of keep and Eliza we low fived him.

"Zombies are a part of Seabrook, Bucky. And we deserve to be here." Eliza continued.

Bucky huffed looking like he was about ready to explode.

"We're a part of Seabrook, too. The originals, in fact." Wyatt said with a smirk.

I saw Bucky eyeing the Z Alarm. Oh no he was not.

"Someone's gotta stop you." He said turning going for the alarm.

"I've had enough of this." I said before storming up to him baring my fangs my eyes glowing and so was my necklace. I had my claws up dangerously close to him.

Willa was right beside me glaring at him as well backing me up.

He screeched turning around.

"Allie?" He said still in fear.

"What happened to you." He asked as the aceys looked at me there eyes wide and they all hid behind Bucky.

"You've missed a lot Bucky... I'll catch you up later but for now you either let us in or it won't be pretty... for you." I said the last part and he gasped.

"Welcome to Prawn." He groaned before going in following the aceys.

I then started coughing again my necklace glowing green.

Willa held my hand as Wyatt rushed from behind me and grabbed my other motioning for us to go in.

I stopped when we got in I grabbed Bonzo's arm and motioned to Bree across the room.

"Bonzo!"She exclaimed seeing him.

Bonzo hugged her and asked if she would go to prawn with him.

"Yes. I'll go to Prawn with you!" She smiled grabbing his hand.

I smiled at the two. Bree looked over at me as she hugged Bonzo and gave a thumbs up pointing to him.

I smiled at her returning the thumbs up. I stood there before I then coughed again my necklace glowing green. I put my palm over it.

"Allison" Willa put her hand on my shoulder the other wolves looking at me as If it was the most terrible thing in the world that I was coughing.

"If the Great Alpha dies before us.. what will we do... were all done for" A wolf said with a saddened expression.

"The moonstone was destroyed." I started. "Then why does it feel so close." I said confused.

I looked over to see my sister talking with Zed.

"Can I have this dance?" I looked over to see Wyatt with his hand out.

I smiled shaking my head taking his hand

He pulled me to the floor near everyone else.

When we stopped I wrapped one arm around his shoulder the other around his neck.

This may be the last time were all together... I have considered that.

But what I didn't believe was the moonstone being destroyed, I could feel it close... but where had it been if it wasn't "destroyed".

I places my face in Wyatt's neck not wanting to believe that all this was true... that we would really die.

Addison's POV

Zed had started walking over to me slowly, me doing the same until we were standing in front of each other.

"Addison. I had no right to take your necklace to stop you from becoming a werewolf." He said.

"I couldn't handle the fact that you might be a monster, 'cause I couldn't accept the fact that I am one." He admitted.

I kept looking at him.

"I thought everything would make sense if I was a werewolf, but I'm not." I said looking over at the wolves then to my sister coughing.

"And I don't even know if I'm a cheerleader." I shrugged.

"I couldn't help Allie...she found her family now she might die.. and It's all my fault." I looked down.

"You're a leader, Addison. You make others belong." Zed said making me look up at him.

At camp, at cheer practice." He listed.

You're the one protesting for what's right. You and Allie bring people together." He said.

"And if Allie were hearing you say that she'd think you were crazy Just for even thinking that." He said taking my hand.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Zed

You're from the perfect paradise

Addison
(Oh)

And I'm living on the darker side

Ooh, I had a feeling if you got to know me

Right from the start you caught my eye

And something inside me came to life

Ooh, I've got a feeling Now you really know me

Someday

This could be, this could be ordinary

Someday

Could we be something extraordinary

You and me side by side

Out in the broad daylight

If they laugh, we'll say

We're going to be someday

Someday, someday

We're gonna be someday

Someday, someday

We're gonna be someday

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Allison's POV

I had my face in Wyatt's neck, I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker.

He had his arms around my waist as if holding me up as much as he could. He was sweet always put others protection over his own. I made sure he was okay but he would always respond with "Don't worry about me."

Suddenly we were all interrupted with the ground beginning to shake. I lifted my head as everyone began to stumble in their place.

Wyatt's hold on me tightened.

"The moonstone." I muttered under my breath.

"Addison." I called. She came next to me.

"I'm okay." She said.

"This way!" I announced as we all ran down.

As we ran down the hall a crack leading to a collapsed hold in the ground. A blue glow coming from down in it.

"The energy from the moonstone must've created the fault line." Zed said.

"What?" Willa said.

"If we follow this crack, it may lead us to the moonstone." Zed finished.

"So it's only buried and not destroyed." Addie smiled leaning over trying to see more down but the ground began to shake.

"We have to get to it." Wynter said desperately.

"Quickly, while we still can." Willa said looking up at me.

"Lead the way Alpha." She smirked motioning down the hole.

I grinned and carefully jumped down the hole Wyatt behind me helping the others.

"Be careful Allie." Addison said looking at me worry written on her face.

"I will." I looked up at her with a nod.

"It's this way. I see the light." I said. Walking carefully down through the big cracks in the rocks.

"It's coming from Seabrook Power." Willa said.

We all saw the light... there moonstone stand glowing pink.

"Here it is!" I said as the pack smiled surrounding it.

I took off my necklace so did everyone else. We all set it on the stone as energy coursed through the necklace restoring its energy.

We held the glowing blue necklace in our hands enclosing our fists around it.

We all roared eyes glowing brighter than ever and fangs bared.

The ground began to shake again meaning that the chamber was going to collapse on top of us.

"We have to move it out of here or the whole room will cave around us." I said.

"Legend says that together, our pack can move the stone." Wyatt said.

"All of us, lift!" Willa said as we all grabbed a whole of it.

It only moved an inch off the ground before falling back down.

"It's too heavy." Wynter gave in.

"There's not enough of us." Willa said.

"Then maybe you need to expand your pack." We heard a voice say.

Addison came in the others following her.

"Addison?" Willa said surprised to see her.

"We always have your back Al." Eliza said next to Addison as she nodded.

I smiled with a nod.

"We came here to help. Come on, everyone, we got this!" Addison said as we all grabbed onto it.

"Right. Hurry, before it's too late! Together lift!" She yelled as we all lifted it.

We went to lift it out but the rock chamber door slid shut blocking our exit.

"Chamber's collapsed. We can't carry the moonstone through." Wyatt said.

Your Z-band, it's still broken Zed, take it off. Lift the slab." Eliza said.

"Okay, Zed, you can do this." She encouraged.

"I'm not ready. What if I can't control it?" Zed panicked.

"Oh!" We all stumbled.

"The whole chamber is going to collapse any second Zed, you have to." I said. "Please." I pleaded.

Zed then carefully took his z band off dropping it.

Red veins went up his arms. He shook his head before letting our a roar.

"Yes!" We all said.

"Come on, you can do this." Addie said pointing to the chamber as Zed roared and pushed the slab up.

We all lifted the stone and began to quickly go through. Once we were through we saw the chamber slide had collapse... with Zed on the other side.

"Oh, no!" Everyone turned.

"Zed!" Me and Addie exclaimed pushing through everyone frantically looking for him but all we saw was dust from the debris.

"No," I sobbed bringing my hand up clamping it over my mouth then roughly running my hands through my hair.

Wyatt put his hand on my shoulder. I set my hand on top of his not turning around. I looked towards the ground.

Then we saw a light in the dust.

Out came Zed with a smile putting his Z-band back on.

We all smiled cheering. Addie ran and hugged him.

"Zed! Are you okay?" She asked pulling away.

"Yeah. I'm me." He said.

I came by them punching his shoulder.

"Oww, what was that for." Zed rubbed his shoulder.

"For giving me a heart attack you jerk." I said.

He sighed. "Do I need to sing the jerk face song again."

I shook my head at him.

"Here goes." He muttered as I looked up and realized he was actually going to do it.

(Some of you I know will know this song I die every time i watch it😂😂)

"Im a jerface I was wrong so I dance for you and sing this song" he danced around foolishly.

"Jerkface ah jerkface---" He continued but I cut him off.

"Ah! Stop stop stop okay!" I raised my voice then nervously laughing.

"I forgive you just, never do that again." I said as he chuckled bringing me into a hug.

"What was that." Wyatt chuckled coming beside me.

"That, haha is a story for another day." I said hugging the side of his waist as everyone laughed.

We crushed it! We nailed it! We so rock! Yes!" Wynter rambled pumping her fist in the air.

"Too much?" She looked at Willa and I nervously.

"Perfect." Willa smiled.

"We did it." I said.

"Say "brains." Eliza then brought out the camera to Zed and Addison.

"Brains!" They smiled.

We're getting our first zombie on the Prawn wall of fame." Eliza said proudly.

We all howled in celebration.

Bonzo howled and Wyatt turned to him.

"Hey, you said that perfectly." He nodded.

"Bonzo's got an ear for languages." Bree smiled her arm hooked on his.

"Yeah he does!" I cheered sticking out my hand behind me Bonzo slapping it.

I smiled at the two. We all went back up to the party.

(Except Allison is next to Wyatt and Eliza is next to Allison wesley on the other side of her too.

Addison

We are all different, baby

But that's what I like

I came up beside her and Zed Wyatt next to me singing.

Allison

We're separate but we're together

Like stars in the sky

Wyatt twirled me around and as I came back around I gestured my hands to the sky

Addison

We've got a good thing going on

Yeah

Nobody has to feel alone, oh yeah

All

One of us chased the day

And one of us faced the night

And all of us paved the way

To where we all are tonight

Turned around

And now we've found

That we are now

All!

Zed

One for all Used to be divided

Addison

One for all And now we're all united

Wyatt

One for all

This party ain't private

Wyatt came up next to Zed and they did a handshake fist bump.

Aww look at my boys getting along.

I smiled, then Willa came up to me holding the Moonstone Addie had gave back. I took it and went over to her.

Allison

One for all

Everyone's invited

I smiled at singing putting the moonstone around Addie's neck. She smiled hugging me

One for all

Eliza

No wristband required

All

One for all

Zed

Get hype, get excited

All

One for all, one for all

(Whoo!)

Zed

There's something here that's magic

Let's dance until dawn

The feeling is automatic

It's where we belong

We're so unique, we're not the same

Yeah

Zed

And that's what gives us all our strength

Bucky came in with a round off back flip. He was thrown 2 jackets. He put one on Addie and the other on me. We both smiled hugging him.

All

One of us chased the day

And one of us faced the night

And all of us paved the way

To where we all are tonight

Turned around And now we've found

Me and Eliza stood next to eachother as she took off her Z-band handing it a wolf beside her Wesley and she opened her arms and let out a deep loud roar.

"Whoo!" I yelled as she allowed Wesley to put it back on her wrist and they started dancing next to eachother.

I then had an urge inside me so I stepped up and let out a loud echoing howl that shook the ground.

Everyone cheered looking at me.

"Ya!" Wyatt said from beside me as he took my hand and twirling me bringing me into a hug after.

We all then started dancing in place.

All

We have got to bring it on, on

Watch me shake it like a pom-pom

Yeah, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it

Shake it like a pom-pom

Yeah, get sick, get ill

Lean back with the zombie tilt

Hey, with a zombie tilt

Yeah, with a zombie tilt

New kids on the new block

(Awoo!)

Werewolves do the moon walk

Do the ooooh, do the oooh

We all placed our hands on the moonstone it glew and before we knew it we were all back in the den dancing.

All

One for all

Zed

Used to be divided

One for all

Addison

Now we're all united

One for all

Wyatt

This party ain't private

One for all

Allison

Everyone's invited

One for all

Eliza

No wristband required

One for all

Get hype, get excited

One for all, one for all

(Whoo!)

"Who wants pizza?" Zevon came in with boxes of pizza.

"Yeah!!" We all cheered.

"What's pizza?" Wyatt asked me.

"Omg, you have missed soo much." I laughed.

"Come on." I chuckled dragging him over.

One for all

One for all

One for all

One for all

One for all

One for all

I then saw Addie and Zed look at eachother before leaning up kissing for the first time.

I was at the top of the stairs where me, Addie, and Wyatt had been last time.

I cheered from the top louder than anyone. After they pulled away they laughed up at my foolish self.

Wyatt slid his hand around my waist.
I smiled turning to him looking down before he took me by surprise and yanked me closer to him planting his lips on mine.

I smiled pulling away as all the wolves howled below us and zombies cheered.

After a long night before it ended but I had to let Addie know that I wasn't going anywhere and no matter where I was whenever she needed me. I would be there, always.

"Hey, Allie has something she wants to say." Zed announced. He then winked at me and motioned for me to go on.

Zed and Eliza had been the only ones who knew about the song that I had making for Addie. I had finally finished it last night.

I came down the stairs Wyatt following.

"Thanks, uhm... just weeks ago I never felt like I belonged anywhere neither of us did.. that our hair, was anything but special." I started others looking down.

"Struggling to find where we actually belonged... one of us did and, one of us is still looking...but uhm."

"I wanted to let the person I grew up with, the person who stuck by me through all my dark times as I did hers." I continued looking at Addie.

"Since zombies and humans became one community... I had been working on something." I walked closer to Addie as everyone looked at me.

"I want to make sure that she knows that wherever I am... here... there." I motioned to anywhere.

"Whenever you need anything, wherever... whatever.. I'll be there.. because sisters stick together no matter what." I said as everyone smiled looking at Addie.

"So now I'm going to sing from the heart... the one I share with my amazing sister." I said as she smiled.

Allison

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh oh, oh, oh

If I'm the sun then you're the moon

If you're the words then I'm the tune

yeah

If you're the heart then I'm the beat

Somehow together we're complete yeah

There are times my world is crumbling and the rain is crashing down

But everywhere you are the sun comes out

Even when you're gone I feel you close

You'll always be the one I love the most

I was a few feet in front of her I had my hand over my heart as I sang.

You're in my heart, on my mind

You are underneath my skin

And anywhere, anytime, that you need anything

Count me in

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Count me in yeah, yeah

I don't need to say a word, no

'Cause you know when I'm happy and when I'm hurt

We're close as pages in a book

'Cause you make me feel better with just one look

There are times my world is crumbling and the rain is crashing down

But everywhere you are the sun comes out

Even when you're gone

I feel you close

You'll always be the one I love the most

You're in my heart, on my mind

You are underneath my skin

And anywhere, anytime, that you need anything

Count me in

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Count me in yeah, yeah

'Cause we're two halves of the same new heart that beats to our own drum

I put my arm around her shoulder singing and she out her head against mine.

You're the shadow always by my side

One that sometimes knows me better than I know myself

And I wish that you were here with me tonight

Even when you're gone

I feel you close

You'll always be the one I love the most

You're in my heart, on my mind

You are underneath my skin

And anywhere, anytime, that you need anything

Count me in

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Count me in yeah, yeah

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Count me in

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Count me in

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

I smiled my forehead against hers. She smiled crying now wrapping her arms around me as everyone clapped.

She pulled away and we wrapped our pinkies around one anothers.

"Sisters by chance, friends by choice." We said.

That night I said goodbye to Addie and the others that I would come back soon and they were always welcome here.

I changed out of my dress, so did everyone else. We all were tired.

Everyone was now asleep. The pups all snuggling eachother snoring. I had been fast asleep a few feet away from the pups, Wyatt's arm hanging over my waist.

A bright light then flashed on my face. My eyes shot open in alert I sat up my eyes glowing.

I put my hand in front of my face the light blinding.

I slowly got up tip-towing past sleeping pups and Wyatt.

I exited the cave standing outside as I saw in the sky a glowing ball?

"Allison? What---" I saw half asleep Wyatt come next to me but stopped when he saw what I did.

The glowing ball lit up the sky coming past Seabrook and beyond crashing lighting up even more.

"What is that Wyatt?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know." He said peeking up a little.

"But whatever it is, it can't be good." His eyes were glowing by then.

"We'll figure out something tomorrow, come back in.. before the pups realize were up." He said.

I looked at it for a second more. I wonder if Addie sees this too. Before I walked back in the Den I turned again.

"What?"

"You didn't think this was the end of the story.. did you?"

Addison's POV

After we had come back from the wolves Den. Zed took me home, it was hard saying goodbye to my sister.. my bestfriend but I knew this wouldn't be the last time I would see her.

I put the pictures that mom took of me and Allie , and the one of me, Allie, and Bree in frames and put them on the stand beside my bed.

I put my pajamas on and fell asleep fast.

.....What felt like hours later it was still dark out I was suddenly woken by my alarm clock glowing and the radio glitching out words. Then it suddenly stopped.

"Weird." I said.

Little did Allison know was that something had changed.

As she lay back down on her arm the moonlight glistened off of her skin and there a phosphorescent light now taking form to a shape attaching itself to Allisons arm. The very thing that had just crashed into Seabrooks earththy grounds had alerted Alli in a way she did not yet understand. Things had gone up for Alli, she felt normal, felt like she belonged. Zombies, Werewolves and the rest of Seabrook friends. Who could ask for more....?

Well Seabrook is about to get more...a lot more than they expected. When they least expected it. Let's just say...

They're bringing anything but friendly competition.

And here is the last final chapter!! It is very long and I sincerely apologize for last night this was supposed to be posted but last night right after ironically I caught my mom and my two brothers stomach bug and well you know and could not finish that night but here it is I still do not feel the best but I feel sincerely terrible about not having it posted but here you all are I hope you like it and I will have a follow up after this on choices of what you want my next book to be. Goodbye for now! Thank you, Love you all!!💜😊🐺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 4.4K 31
Meet Bella, The Daughter of Belle and Adam. Also known as Beauty and The Beast. Her and Her Brother have an Idea about giving the Children of Isle of...
101K 2K 12
"Don't worry, there's like a five percent chance you will have to save me." β™¦οΈŽβ™¦οΈŽβ™¦οΈŽ Our four high school students get sucked into a game, Jumanji. Th...
239K 9.1K 23
"𝐒 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨π₯𝐟, 𝐝𝐒𝐝𝐧'𝐭'𝐜𝐑𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰?" "𝐧𝐨, 𝐰𝐲, 𝐒 𝐝𝐒𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰!" β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύγ€€γ€€β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ in which a...
29.9K 616 20
Bella is back and is super busy trying to prepare for the Royal Cotillion and help Ben be king but what happens when she has to go to the Isle of the...