Mr. Brightside {muke}

By shinjinoseraph

In which Luke's been smitten with Michael ever since the older boy let him use his special, limited edition... More

Mr. Brightside
blurb- 1
blurb- 2
Prologue pt. 1
Prolouge pt. 2

IMPORTANT

127 7 6
By shinjinoseraph

THIS IS A PSA

I HAVEN'T REALLY BEEN ON WATTPAD IN A FEW CENTURIES

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY

You see, I've gotten pretty out of touch with the 5sos fandom and haven't been very motivated to continue any of my stories on here; I'm much more active on my Ao3.

But I still, to this day, get constant reminders of these stories, be it votes, comments, or people adding them to lists, and I only go on wattpad once or twice a month.

Okay. Enough chitchat.

I want to know which one of my fanfics you guys would want me to continue, if any.

If I do continue these, I will likely only be continuing one, so please do not say "ALL OF THEMM!!!1!!11 OMG THEI'RE SO GR8" because that will not help me decide which one I will continue writing and will most likely make me not want to write even more than I do right now.

SO PLEASE COMMENT WHICH ONE YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO CONTINUE

also I literally just got on the computer to continue reading homestuck but made the mistake to check my quotev where eVERYONE IS YELLING AT ME

-eli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...