Our Future (BILLIE EILISH)

By lyricalbil

SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass... More

- O n e -
- T w o -
- F o u r -
- F i v e -
- S i x -
- S e v e n -
- E i g h t -
- N i n e -
- T e n -
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- T h i r t e e n -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y o n e -
- T w e n t y t w o -
- T w e n t y t h r e e -
- T w e n t y f o u r -
- T w e n t y f i v e -
- T w e n t y s i x -
- T w e n t y s e v e n -
- T w e n t y e i g h t -
- T w e n t y n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y o n e -
- T h i r t y t w o -
- T h i r t y t h r e e -
- T h i r t y f o u r -
- T h i r t y f i v e -
- T h i r t y s i x -
- T h i r t y s e v e n -
- T h i r t y e i g h t -
- T h i r t y n i n e -
- F o r t y -
- F o r t y o n e -
- F o r t y t w o -
- F o r t y t h r e e -
- F o r t y f o u r -
- F o r t y f i v e -
- F o r t y s i x -
- F o r t y s e v e n -
- F o r t y e i g h t -
- F o r t y n i n e -

- T h r e e -

3.7K 79 43
By lyricalbil

Billie: "I'm glad that you're happy here."

Maddie: "I'm happy as long as I'm with you."

I could see her out of the corner of my eye, and she gave me a smile and kissed my neck.

Finneas: "They gave us the clear, we can go get food now."

Billie: "Finally."

Billie laced our hands together and we started back towards the bus, Claudia and Finneas were right behind us. Billie and I are always the first one on the bus, she sat down and waited for me to sit down before she laid in my lap. She does this after every show too, she claims that it calms her down.

Finneas: "We're going get food post-mated to the hotel so we won't get mobbed."

Billie: "Whatever."

I ran my hand through Billie's hair lightly, she relaxed under my touch. After doing that for a short amount of time, her eyes fluttered shut and her breathing evened out.

Claudia was sitting on the other bench across from us, I looked at her and she gave me a smile.

It was quite a long ride back to the hotel, I was tired too, time zones are ass. I kept stroking Billie's hair and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Holden😁:

Hey Maddie, I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. How's tour?

I lightly took my hand out of her hair so I could text him back.

                                                it's amazing, billie reacted how I expected her to. Tour's fun as hell, it's just these time zones are beating my ass. How's school?

Aww, I'm glad that that billie reacted how you wanted her to. School's going really good, like I actually have time to focus on me. Last semester was a shit show and I had no time do anything, but now I actually like have a schedule that's manageable.

                                                I'm glad that you got a schedule that you can work with, I can't wait for you to move to L.A. we're literally going to have the best time.

I know dude, I miss hanging out with you. Well, I miss shooting you😂

                                                I miss New York😂

I see how it is lmao.

                                                nah, it's all jokes. I miss hanging out with you too.

Is tour everything you'd expected it to be?

                                                everything and more.

I'm glad, I know you were stressing about it. I have homework I gotta do though. But I'll talk to you soon.

                                                okay.

                                                Read at 10:46P.M.

I put my hand back into Billie's hair, and I looked at her features. I do this all the time, because like I said. Billie does this after every show. Every time, I notice something different about her.

Arriving at the hotel.

Maddie: "Babygirl, we're here."

It took her a second to realize what I said, but once she did. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bus, she gets so excited about food.

We waited in the lobby for everyone else to catch up with us, before we figured out who's ordering.

Billie: "Who's ordering?"

Maddie: "I ordered last time."

Claudia: "My phone's dead." I knew this bitch was lying.

Maddie: "Aw, it looks like Finneas has to order."

Finneas: "Each one of you are childish." He laughed and pulled out his phone.

Billie: "I want the usual."

Maddie: "So do I."

Claudia: "Me too."

We eat literally the same thing after every show, so we all have each others orders saved on our phones.

Maggie was at the check in counter getting the room keys for everyone, she handed me ours and then handed Claudia a card.

Maddie: "We should put our stuff upstairs while we wait for the food."

Billie nodded and we both started walking to the tour bus, she grabbed everything that she would need for the night and I did the same.

Billie was quiet, I could tell that she was tired. I don't blame her, she just jumped around for over an hour.

Billie: "What were you and Claudia talking about earlier?"

Maddie: "You."

I could a smile form on her lips, I'm really glad she didn't ask what were talking about because I would have to lie on the spot and I'm real bad at that, according to Billie.

She laced our hands together and we walked back into the hotel, she pushed the elevator button and then pushed the floor number.

She rested her head on my shoulder on the way up.

Maddie: "Aww, babygirl. You tired?"

Billie: "And hungry."

Maddie: "We're getting food right now."

Billie: "I know." She laughed lightly.

The elevator door opened and she looked to see what way our room was, she found it and asked for the key card. I took my hand out of hers and got the card out of my back pocket.

She unlocked the door and walked in, she placed her bag down and flung herself on to the bed.

Billie: "Ugh I'm so tired!" She ran her hands over face.

I set my stuff down too, and I laid down by her. She rolled over and wrapped her arm around my waist.

Maddie: "No, you can't fall asleep."

Billie: "Why not?" She said tiredly.

Maddie: "We have to eat, and we have to shower and then we can go to sleep."

Billie: "I'll shower tomorrow, there's nothing to do tomorrow."

Maddie: "We leave hella early tomorrow, so you have to shower tonight."

Billie: "I hate that you're always right about everything."

Maddie: "I know you do."

I kissed her forehead and relaxed more in her touch.

Billie: "I know your bitch ass is not about to fall asleep, if I can't you can't."

Maddie: "Fine, that's fair." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I sat up and Billie pulled me back down.

Billie: "I said that you can't go to sleep, that doesn't mean I don't wanna cuddle though."

I playfully rolled my eyes and fell back into her touch, after every show, it always hits me how tiring this can all be. I have no clue how she does it, it makes me feel dramatic because when I got drained. That was nothing compared to her, but we both have different limits.

She's already half asleep, there's no stopping her.

Maddie: "Sleep until the food gets here, and then we'll shower and then we can go to sleep."

Billie: "You're the best." She rolled over and fell deeper into the bed.

Like I said, I was tired, but I couldn't sleep. Not now, because it's the little moments like this that make me realize that if I do leave. Then I would be so fucking miserable.

After laying there for about twenty minutes, my phone vibrated. It was Claudia telling me that the food was here, I left the room without waking Billie, hopefully.

I made my way down to the lobby where they all were, I grabbed Billie and I's food.

Claudia: "You're not going to eat with us?"

Maddie: "Billie's upstairs tired as hell, so we were just going to eat and call it a night. I love you though."

Claudia: "Well give me a hug." She opened her arms and I walked into them.

She whispered, "Get your shit together, I can tell somethings wrong."

She told me that be nice and she's trying to protect me, I don't want Billie to find out, but I don't wanna lie to her either.

I told everyone goodnight and I walked back to the room, my mind was racing. I have no clue how I'mma hide this from her, because this is her tour, I don't wanna stress her out with my problems.

I opened the door lightly, she's still asleep. I got into the bed and kissed her until she gave in, once she did, I pulled away. But I see a pout form on her lips. So I gave her another kiss.

Maddie: "The foods here."

Billie: "I know, I heard you walk in, and I can smell it." She gave me a smile and sat up.

---------------------

i'm editing this when i have written way more of the book and i'm telling you right now, that i'm already tired of this situation.

man i wouldn't lie to you, this book was a better idea in my head 😂

this dumbass virus has fucked up too many of my plans, that's just straight disrespect.

thanks ily

words: 1409.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.5K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
72.1K 2K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
24.6K 1K 16
-𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖- when billie crashes the car, life for the couple goes even more pear-shaped than before. what wi...
176K 4.2K 32
falling in love with my bully wasn't what I had planned for senior year. its not something I regret either. Disclaimer: this is a G!P (girl with a sh...