its all fake -- benjey

By livsrodrigo

jorge could feel his stomach drop as he looked through his closet to find his notes, or, lack-thereof. or: jo... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013

012

364 30 15
By livsrodrigo

cw // underage drinking ? Yea

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

While Benji was overthinking what just happened in the bathroom, Jorge decided that he might as well have as much fun as he possibly could.

⠀⠀⠀

It was definitely nerve-racking, he felt like hundreds of people were towering over him. That was until he found his new friend, Chase.

⠀⠀⠀

"Chase!" He yelled loud enough for him to be able to hear over the excruciatingly loud music. He turned in confusion, before looking down to meet him.

⠀⠀⠀

"Jey! What's up, my man?!" He blinked twice, yelling. "Oh my god! You and Krol, huh? I heard about it from someone!"

⠀⠀⠀

Jorge convinced himself that if one more person brought up Benji, he would explode into a ball of anger. Rolling his eyes, he replied, "Yeah! I want to get wasted tonight." That did not sound like me, he thought, reaching out for the closest alcohol bottle in sight.

⠀⠀⠀

"Woah!" Chase yelled after watching Jorge down four shots. "You sure your tiny body can handle all of that?"

⠀⠀⠀

Jorge was positive that his body couldn't handle all of it. He hardly ever drank, and felt himself getting tipsy just moments after drinking it. But, instead of agreeing with him, he just said...

⠀⠀⠀

"Shut up! Let's have fun!" This was extremely unlike Jorge, but the headache-inducing atmosphere and the current love situation he was in made him want to chug thirteen more shots.

⠀⠀⠀

Being completely honest, Jorge had a lot on his mind that was about to start spilling out, so he grabbed another bottle. It's all a distraction, he thought.

⠀⠀⠀

And just before he knew it, he had almost no control over his body. Dancing with Chase, like he had actually wanted to go to the party. He was having fun. Not thinking about stupid boys.

⠀⠀⠀

When he went to grab another shot, he felt an arm pulling on him. Damn, everyone's always fucking grabbing me, huh? My arm's going to dislocate eventually, he thought, before trying to elbow the person.

⠀⠀⠀

"Let... go of me, you fucking dick!" He yelled, being dragged into a room. When he finally looked up he realized it was none other than Cayman, the last person he was expecting to be here.

⠀⠀⠀

"Look.." he almost yelled in his face. "I don't know what your fucking deal is, but ignoring people is rude, Jorge."

⠀⠀⠀

He gulped, staring at the taller boy whose face was turning red. "What, do you have anything to say? Obviously not, you're one of the most insecure people I've ever met."

⠀⠀⠀

His ice-cold face was brought warmth as a tear streamed down his face, unsure whether or not this whole conversation was real. Cayman would never say this, right?

⠀⠀⠀

"Awww..." Cayman looked around, talking as if there was someone else in the room. "He's crying. Poor baby got his feelings hurt from the truth. I pity you, honestly."

⠀⠀⠀

"Fuck you!" He blurted out, flinching as Cayman walked closer to him.

⠀⠀⠀

One second he was looking directly into his eyes, and the other he was on the floor, holding half of his face in pain.

⠀⠀⠀

...

⠀⠀⠀

It had been ten minutes, although it seemed like four hours to the boy who was still on the floor, looking at the ceiling and holding his jaw.

⠀⠀⠀

He flinched as the door slowly opened, revealing a concerned Chase. "There you are, what the fuck! I looked away for like a second and..." He stopped. "Hey.. what happened to your face?"

⠀⠀⠀

"I think my ex crush just punched me." He replied blankly, as Chase laid down on the floor next to him.

⠀⠀⠀

"What the fuck? Who?"

"Cayman Rhodes."

"Cayman Rhodes?! I thought he was like... nice or some shit."

⠀⠀⠀

"Well clearly not fucking nice if he just punched me in the face." Jorge scoffed, sitting up.

⠀⠀⠀

Chase quickly picked himself up. "Jorge, you know that's not what I meant. Fine. Get home safe!" He yelled, before Jorge slammed the door shut.

⠀⠀⠀

He ran down the stairs, looking for a six foot tall man
anywhere in sight. "Have you seen Benja— Benji Krol?"

⠀⠀⠀

He had asked maybe seven random people, before finally finding Benji. He quickly raced over to him. "You need to get me the... fuck out of this house right now!" He yelled.

⠀⠀⠀

Benji nodded, saying goodbye to his friends. Jorge tugged on the hem of his shirt, dragging them to his car.

⠀⠀⠀

"What happened? Your face is all red." Jorge was blurting out everything that came to mind.

⠀⠀⠀

"Cayman punched me! At least I think he did. I ended up on the floor, after he was a real fucking dick to me. And the whole reason I actually stayed at this party was to have fun with Chase, and just lose all my feelings after drinking like 10 shots. I don't even know how I feel anymore!" he stopped, the words escaping his lips.

⠀⠀⠀

Benji balled his hands into fists, becoming angrier by the second. "He what? He hurt you? Jorge, I swear to god I will break every single fucking bone in his body."

⠀⠀⠀

"And that!" Jorge yelled.

His confusion became clear. "What?"

⠀⠀⠀

"That stupid feeling I get every time you say shit like that! That caring stuff. I feel like my heart is gonna explode. My stomach is tying itself in fucking knots every time I'm around you and I don't know how to stop it!"

⠀⠀⠀

Benji softened, almost melting into his seat. "You really mean that?" He asked, placing his hand on Jorge's cheek, as he winced.

⠀⠀⠀

"I mean every word." He sighed.

⠀⠀⠀

Both of their breaths hitched, noticing that the two were involuntarily getting closer to the other.

⠀⠀⠀

"Benji..." He whispered, looking into his eyes. Yep, definitely closer, he thought.

⠀⠀⠀

This set Benji off, as he nearly shoved himself onto him, not caring about anything other than the lips meeting his own.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

THIS MY FAV CHAPTER SO FAR BUT I KINDA HATE IT AT THE SAME TIME THANKSS FOR READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
103K 820 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
969K 59.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
150K 4.2K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...