ANGEL.

By hoeshhi

โ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๏ฟฝ... More

โ”โ”โ”โ” ๊’ฑ๊’ฑ: โ› ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ.๐๐จ๐œ โœ
## ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น.๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ
## ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€.๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๊’ฑ๊’ฑ: โ› ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ.๐๐จ๐œ โœ
## ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ&๐—ต๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป.๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ
## ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ&๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น.๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๊’ฑ๊’ฑ: โ› ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.๐๐จ๐œ โœ
## ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๊’ฑ๊’ฑ: โ› ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ.๐๐จ๐œ โœ
## ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€.๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๊’ฑ๊’ฑ: โ› ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ.๐๐จ๐œ โœ
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๊’ฑ๊’ฑ: โ› ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ.๐๐จ๐œ โœ
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๊’ฑ๊’ฑ: โ› ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž&๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.๐๐จ๐œ โœ
## ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€.๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ
## ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐Ÿฎ.๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ
## ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐Ÿฏ.๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ
NOT AN UPDATE!!
ON HOLD

## ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜.๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ

4.6K 89 4
By hoeshhi

open > poidonincident.exp

yes no

loading...

▓░░░░░░░░░
10%

▓▓░░░░░░░░
20%

▓▓▓░░░░░░░
30%

▓▓▓▓░░░░░░
40%

▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
50%

▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
60%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
70%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
80%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
90%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
100%

now opening poisonincident.exp

After flying from city to city around the world, NCT 127 was set to go back to Korea for a few weeks break before attending awards and the tour again.

Hyosoon sat in her seat, watching the clouds and enjoying the peace away from loud fans. She loves her job, but it could be overwhelming at times and she needs some time for herself to relax and take a breather before working again.

Now that she is able to relax for a few weeks has brought a smile on her face.

As Angel looks out the window, watching the clouds as they pass by, one of the flight attendants comes by and refills her drink she forgot about. She thanked the hostess, receiving a smile from her.

The plane was about to land soon in Korea, making the girl sigh. Angel knows once she's out of the plane, she'll be bombarded with shouts and cameras shoved into her face. That's the price of becoming an Idol; losing the sense of privacy in the industry.

"Prepare for landing, please. Stay in your seats and remain buckled until the plane has come to a stop. Thanks for flying with us and we hope you enjoyed the flight as much as we enjoyed you flying with us. Welcome to Incheon International Airport."

The pilot said over the speakers, capturing everyone's attention. Buckles were heard being clicked and many started to pray for a safe landing.

Hyosoon hated when the plane landed, it always made her anxious. She didn't have control over how the plane landed, and before she knows it, her life could end.

The girl gulps her drink down to calm down from the anxiousness. As she finishes her drink, a slight headache started to form. Angel didn't think much of it, thinking it was just her nerves.

After a few minutes, the plane started to land. Hyosoon held onto her seats armchair to keep herself steady, but someone's hand placed on top of her. She looks over and see's the other maknae's gentle smile. She smiles back, but she could feel her heart beating out of her.

The plane lands on the runway, a loud screech was created from the friction of the wheel and the ground. Hyosoon felt relieved, but her headache became worse by the second. She could feel her heart race faster and a sharp pain in her stomach.

"Is something wrong?" Haechan asked her, a worried tone in his voice.

"It's just my head and stomach. It's probably because of my nerves," She reassured him, but it sounded like she was reassuring herself as well.

The plane came to a stop and everyone started to rush out of the plane. Pilot started to thank everyone on the speaker, but Hyosoon couldn't hear anything but her heartbeat and her shaky breathing.

Angel starts to get up from her seat, but a sharp pain in her stomach brings her to the ground. Haechan quickly picks her up, worries filling his head. He searches for his elder, and calls them over.

Johnny walks up to them, his eyes concentrated on the youngest maknae.

"What happened?" He asked Haechan, but Haechan doesn't know.

"She said her stomach and head was hurting because of her nerves, but I don't think that the case," He informed the eldest.

"We'll take you to the hospital after we leave the airport," Johnny told the girl, who nods while in pain.

The eldest helps her off the floor and guided her off the airplane. Hyosoon takes small steps, wincing every time her stomach cramps. Haechan watches her with worry, scared of what's wrong with the other maknae.

The three catches up to the members, who waited on them. The members eyes turn to the girl who clings onto Johnny with a face full of pain. They rush to the member, asking the tall boy what's wrong with her.

"I don't know, but we have to head to hospital as soon as we get in the car," He told the manager, to which he agreed.

They start to exit out of the gate, immediately mobbed by fans and the paparazzi. The members form into the circle, shielding the girl from the mob.

As they kept walking, Hyosoon's headache and stomach pain kept getting worse by each step. Johnny holds her tighter as he could feel the young girl become weaker.

After what felt like hours but was just ten minutes, the group heads into the vans. Johnny helps Hyosoon into the van first before getting in it himself. The girl forms into a ball i. her seat, string of muffled groans escape from her as well as tears.

"It hurts so much," The girl cried, making the members in the car even more worried.

"It'll be alright. We're heading to the hospital, just stay with us for now," Yuta told her, petting her hair to comfort her.

"Do you know why you're in pain," The manager asked her.

"It was right after I drank the water the hotness refilled for me," She said, her words stuttered as groans kept escaping from her.

"She freaking poisoned her," Taeyong said through gritted teeth.

"Lets calm down, and focus on Angel," Johnny said with calmness.

The girl groans as her hearing starts to fade, as well as her sight. Her heartbeat was the only thing she could hear before her eyes started to give up.

──────────♡──────────

The girl wakes up, the hospital eyes shining on her, causing her to groan. After her eyes adjust to the bright light, she looks around and see her mother's head laying on the bed with muffled cries coming from her.

"Umma," Hyosoon called out, rubbing her eyes.

Her mom sits up quickly and pulls the girl into a hug. The girl hugs her back, tears escaping from both of them.

"You're awake, you're awake," Hyosoon's mom repeated into her ears, as the girl cried.

"I'm awake," Hyosoon whispered to her mom, but to herself as well.

As the two hugged, the door opened, revealing the groups leader and the doctor. Taeyong stands there with wide eyes and a smile, as the doctor walks over to the girl's side.

"Ah, see that you're finally awake," The doctor started, a smile on his face to ease the young girl.

"What happened," The girl asked in a small voice, scared to know but eager as well.

"Someone tried to poison you, but it didn't affect you badly which is wonderful thing," The doctor told Hyosoon, making her ease a little.

"To stop the poison from getting absorbed to your blood, we gave you activated charcoal pills," The doctor explained further, and Hyosoon nodded along.

"But to be certain if the poison is gone, we have to keep you in the hospital for at least a week."

Hyosoon nodded, looking down at her hands as she fiddled with her fingers. Lots of things were roaming around in her head that she couldn't think straight.

"If you're worrying about who poisoned you, the person was immediately arrested and was sentenced to jail for the attempted murder," Taeyong said, making the girl snap her head to look at him with wide eyes.

Angel was in disbelief. Someone wanted her dead; gone. Ever since she debuted, many 'fans' made death threats towards her, but she never payed attention to them. Now knowing that there's people who are willingly to kill her makes her even terrified for her life.

Sensing her daughter distraught, Hyosoon's mom holds her hand to comfort her.

"People really want me dead," The girl said, tears in her eyes that slowly made its way down her cheeks one by one.

"I'm sorry," Taeyong said, feeling disappointed in himself as a leader and a friend of the girl.

"The nurse will be in here soon to check on you soon," The doctor said, trying to distract the girl from her thoughts.

The doctor leaves the three in the room, closing the door for their privacy. Silence filled the atmosphere as everyone was lost of words. What were they supposed to say when someone survived an attempted poisoning and that theirs people who want them gone? And what would the person who found out people want her gone act?

"Honey, you know how much we love you and don't want you to be gone," The mother tried to comfort her daughter, but Hyosoon shook her head.

"And there's people twice as much of people who love me that want me gone," Hyosoon said, her voice cracking as she realizes the reality.

The girl's mom gasps, immediately pulling her daughter into a hug. As her mom cried on her shoulder, Hyosoon looks at Taeyong who stood still, shocked of the words that spilled out of her. He never knew that the girl, who he thinks of as a younger sister, thought like that. It was shocking and sad to think like that.

Her mom pulls away, staring at her daughter who once smiled brightly as the sun now with low spirited face. It seemed foreign for the mother to see her daughter like that; all glum and depressed.

"I want to be alone for now," Hyosoon spoke, her voice trembling with sadness.

Her mother starts to open her mouth, but she speaks before her mom could.

"Please."

Her mom nodded and looked at Taeyong who stares at the ground with shame. She looks back at her daughter, before getting up from her seat.

"As you wish, and if you need something, I'll be outside," She told Hyosoon, who doesn't respond.

"I love you."

Taeyong and Hyosoon's mom leaves the room, leaving the young girl all alone in her hospital bed.

Hyosoon began to wonder if becoming an idol was worth it, a thought she forgot about six months ago. Ever since debut, people hated her and the hate grew bigger each year to which someone tried to kill her by poisoning her. So was it really worth it becoming an idol?

The girl curled into a ball, a position that was long forgotten for six months. Tears started to escape from her one by one and her chest heaved up and down, and gasps came out of her.

She hasn't felt like this since the beginning of the year when she went on hiatus for being diagnosed with depression. And then, it took her six months to slowly overcome it, so how long will it take her to overcome this?

──────────♡──────────

Few days has passed, but the girl still felt the same. Nothing changed, not her feelings or her thoughts. She doesn't get up from her bed or move from her position for hours, only staring at the blank wall with the same blank expression every hour of the day.

Hyosoon was exhausted and it was evident with the bags underneath her eyes and the sulk face of hers. Not only was she physically exhausted, she was mentally drained as well.

The door opened, but the young girl didn't move from her position of laying on her side and continued to stare at the blank wall. A deep sigh was heard in the quiet room. Footsteps became closer until they stopped right in front of the girl.

Her father sat down on the chair and smiled at the girl, who stared at his face with an empty expression.

"I thought I wouldn't see you in this state anymore," Her dad whispered to himself.

"I thought I wouldn't either," She whispered back, smiling sadly at her father.

"Then why are you like this?" Hyosoon'dad asked, searching the answer through her eyes.

"Because they want me to," Hyosoon replied, the smile faded away.

"And you're going to give it to them like this?" Her father asked.

"It's my job to do what my fans want."

"But is it what you want? Are you just going to throw the six months that taught you how to be strong just like that? Because someone wanted you gone?" Hyosoon's father asked her in disbelief.

Hyosoon looked at her father, tears threatening to fall.

"It's not that one person me wants me gone, there's multiple but one had the guts to!" Hyosoon cried out, causing her father's heart to drop.

"And there's multiple people who don't want you gone, have you ever thought that? That's always your problem. You never think about the positive aspects, you only dwell on the negative. What did you learn when you were on hiatus, huh? It seems like you forgot, and I won't let that happen because you are the light of my life and if you're gone, I won't see anything," Her father said, croaking back the sobs that rest in his throat.

Hyosoon stares at him, heartbroken to see her father with a sadden face.

"We all love you and will always be there for you, but if you keep staying in one place, people will get tired of waiting and eventually leave. You won't get passed this if you keep thinking about it all the time instead of trying to forget. Forgive and forget. I taught you that, so please forgive this situation so you can forget it. I don't want to see you like this anymore," Her father cried, making Hyosoon cry harder.

"But it's hard to forgive when someone tried to kill you by posting you," She said, but her father shook his head.

"I know it is, and I'll be here, even if it takes a long time, because the outcome will be greater than the process," Her father responded, pulling her into a hug.

The two cried against each other, no words spoken to each other. Hyosoon always been grateful for her father, but in this moment, she was more than grateful. Her father, her savior, is the reason why she still on this planet. As much as Angel loves her father, he was just as grateful to be there for her daughter.

After a few minutes, Hyosoon fell sound asleep in her fathers arm for the first time since the incident. Her dad looked down at his sleeping daughter, and wiped the tears off of her cheek before letting her go.

"You were always a precious soul, you just never saw it," He whispered, placing a kiss in her forehead. "You're my angel, and always will be."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
232K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
220K 9.4K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
440K 13.2K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...