LOVE SHOTS

By arya_writes21

shots on shivika 1] I Can't (4 shots) - completed โœ” 2] Ruined (2 shots)- completed โœ” 3] Ruined (Bonus Shot... More

[ I CAN'T - 1]
[ I CAN'T - 2 ]
[ I CAN'T -3 ]
[ I CAN'T - 4 ]
[ RUINED - 1 ]
[ RUINED - 2 ]
[ BONUS SHOT-RUINED]
[ DESTINY - 1 ]
[ DESTINY - 3 ]
[ DESTINY - 4]
[ FEELING OF ACQUISITION ]

[ DESTINY - 2 ]

2.5K 301 212
By arya_writes21

TITLE : DESTINY SHOT 2

DATE : 19th March 2020

REQUESTED :

Shivikascnmsam ishqbaaziiii

I hope you guys like it! I'm sorry If any chance I disappointed you.

Let me know if you like it :)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

" Shivaay ?" called Om sitting beside him wondering what has happened to his best friend. It's been 2 days of that kiss , Shivaay neither saw Anika after that day nor spoke to her. His panick started raising second by second hearing only one " The number you are calling is currently switched off " he knew , this time he messed it up badly.

That doesn't mean he regrets the kiss. May be , the time wasn't right but the feel was on top of the world. He can trade anything for that one kiss from her. For gods sake he loves her , she may not but he does. Love..love is one thing which he ran away for years , now he is running behind it since he met Anika . The women who owned his thumping heart.

" Is everything alright ? " Om asked sensing his silence and absent mindedness since 2 days. He has seen Shivaay bein rude , arrogant and cold hearted but never silent especially not absent minded.This Shivaay was totally new to him , he wondered what was he up to! " yeah Om " Shivaay answered in a daze not willing to come back from those beautiful memories which filled with him and Anika , only Anika.

" Doesn't seem so Bhaiya " commented Rudra settling on the other side . " Something is not right Shivaay, I knew it from the day you returned from college 2 days before. I waited for you to open up but now I can't handle your silence. Tell me Shivaay , is everything alright ? Do you want to talk about it ? " Om asked him patiently settling his arms around him.

" Nothing Om " Shivaay sighed not wanting to stress out his brothers. His escape mechanisim didn't go well with both of them. " Rudra you know I saw some girl known as ANIKA today " Om commented and Shivaay froze listening.

" Anika " Shivaay snaped his head back , " when ? where ? " he bombarded his question not realising the smile on his brothers face. " Why are showing your teeth to me now ? Mind answering me ? Where did you see her ? " questioned Shivaay with frustration rolling out.

" So, she is the one is disturbing you! now tell me the rest " Om pulled Shivaay down and Rudra joined them too. Letting out a heavy breathe Shivaay narrated the happening from start till 2 days back.

" You like her , don't you " Om questioned silly. " I love her dammit " Shivaay's scowl was frustrated than before. "woahh Easy bhaiya " his arms were rubbed by Rudra. " You know why I love her ? " he asked with a serious tone .

" Because I see ma in her ,she is just like ma. Funny , bubbly , kind and most importantly daring. Anika can not shut her mouth and sit if something is wrong. Most importantly the secured feeling I have when i'm with her is more than anything " he confessed damping his lips.

" I feel home with her Om " Shivaay's eyes were lined with tears for the first time in ages. Om and Rudra that time knew he was damn serious with his feelings. " She loves you too " whispered Om sensing Shivaay silent.

" ho..how " his voice broke by each passing minute not able to figure how was he gonna see her. " If she didn't love you , she must have not kissed you " stated Om as a matter of fact. " may be, for her it was just a heat of the moment " Shivaay's slumped shoulders told his inner turmoil.

" Doesn't seem so Shivaay. " this sentence raised some confidence in Shivaay. " considering her personality and the description you gave , she is no where that compromising type. If she did it was her choice. " confirmed Om.

" What should I do ? " asked Shivaay with some idea expectation . Rudra and Om grinned like a cherished Cat.

________________________________________________________________________________

" I said I need to go to college " protested Anika standing just in front of Avinash and her brother Arnav. " Not now! you may leave soon but not now . " declared Arnav.

" why ? " she shouted in anger. " because one of our enemy is outside and I don't want to put you in any kind of danger , is that clear ? " Avinash told in a stern , no nonsense tone making her mouth shut.

Anika knew with her father's tone , protesting now would be a draw back in her case. It's better to listen to him as of now. Two days , it's days since that incident . She didn't expect Shivaay to kiss her by any chance but not complaining to

Each time she thinks about it automatically her cheeks heat up with the red hue , the next moment a fear grips her heart , What if it was just a heat of moment for him ? did he not mean to kiss her or worst does he regret kissing her?

These questions kept roaming in her brain making her irritated and on top of that her dad's precautionary measure to home arrest her .

Making way to her room she stood near bed letting out a heavy sigh , the next moment she gasped feeling somebody arms banding her waist in a tight grip and a whisper near her ears."I missed you " . The whisper sent shivers down her spine. She knew who it was but scared to face him after that incident.

" Look at me Anika " he came ahead cupping her face urging her to look at him. She nodded negatively . " Stop running Anika ! we need to face it " told Shivaay trying to be calm. " You can't run away from me " his voice was dangerously cold making Anika look in to his eyes.

" It's okay Shivaay! I know it's just a mistake. I'll forget it . Give me some time " utteres Anika with light stammering. " Are you serious ? " questioned Shivaay with a shocked expression , how on the earth can she tell it was a mistake ? doesn't she love him as he does ?.

" You regret it ? " he asked with a hoarse voice gulping the lump in his throat. " No " he immediately and frantically nodded negatively. " I thought it was a mistake for you " she gently whispered while he tugged her hair strands behind her ears,

" Yes it is a mistake! but a beautiful mistake " he whispered looking into her eyes. " And I would love to repeat it " he paused going near her . " Again...again and again " he told huskily brushing her cheeks with his nose. She stood rooted in her place not knowing what do ?

Seeing her not responding to anything , he heaved a sigh cupping her face softly. " Anika I know you are wondering what am I blabbering! but it's the truth " he paused searching her face. " the moment you stood against those whole bunch of your class mates for me who was a stranger stole my heart " his hands grasped her face closer.

" by time I got a friend who I have always craved for , the one who never judges me and whom I can feel home with . My feelings came hitting me 2 days before when I heard you arguing with your friends for me. The moment you told you didn't care if I had money or not ,it's fine for you unless I had a good heart did something inside me. I couldn't figure out what it was until I kissed you softly. " his fingers caressed her cheeks ever soo softly and joined his forehead with hers.

I couldn't even wake up , do anything without you. Two days you left me without any sign , I dies thousand times till I saw you now. Don't leave like this ever Anika..ever " he stressed upon ever more making it as a highlight.

" why ? " Anika gained her voice trying to be strong but it just came out as a whisper. " because I love you Anika. " his voice filled with hoarseness making her feel jitters down her skin. " I really love you " he still told with the same tone.

" You may not have the same feeling toward me , it's okay! I'll wait but remember Anika , you're mine. Only mine " his voice suddenly turned dangerous than ever. For a moment her breath stopped listening to his tone.

" Bye Love! see you tomorrow in college, don't deny! otherwise I'll be here " he threated before leaving towards the balcony. " Shivaay " she whispered making him stop in his tracks , her tears poured without any stop. Which actually panicked Shivaay.

" Ani..anika what's wrong? " he made his way holding her shoulders tightly. " why are you crying? don't please " Shivaay cupped her face wiping her tears. Her crying didn't slow down even a bit , she was continuously wailing and crying hard.

" Heart " he softly whispered with love caressing her hair with love , her face was crushed to his left side chest. "heart please don't cry. It shreds me , please for me " he tried convincing her with love to stop crying .

She slightly stopped hearing his endearment . " it's my mistake I shouldn't have told you all those , I'm sor.. " before he can even finished his sentence " I love you Shivaay " Anika whispered , He would've thought it was his imagination if he didn't feel her lips on his. Softly pressing against his with passion and patience for him to reciprocate.

Immediately he did what he wanted to do from the time he entered her balcony. " I love you heart " he broke the kiss cupping her face in his palms. " I love you too professor " she commented smiling and he groaned hearing his name.

" Listen let's keep our relationship secret till you graduate okay ? " Shivaay asked playing with her long sleek fingers while she snuggled into him . They both sat on the balcony couch which was placed in Anika's room. She hummed understanding his point even though she didn't want to keep at as private one.

" you aren't angry with me heart ? " he asked fearing her anger on him. " No! why would I be ? " she questioned tilting her head to see him. " Because I asked you to keep it private " he answered rubbing his palms with hers. " I understand your worry Shivaay! I don't blame you , even though I wanted to tell everyone . It's okay as I understand your point " she smiled sensing his fear.

His smile went ear to ear hearing her out , no wonder she was his home and heart.

" ANIII " Her door banged with someone calling her , the two of them who fell asleep in the couch woke up startled. " Shivaay leave now! I'll meet you soon " she pushed him to wake up. " what do you mean by soon? you'll meet me in college right ? " he questioned confused.

" Not sure " she mumbled before looking down the balcony. " why ? " he pouted adorably making it hard for Anika to not pull his cheeks. " because my dad doesn't allow me to come for somedays , theres some issue. Now don't waste time and leave before any one comes." he sighed getting down the railing.

" heart " he called out from the other side . " haan " she quickly turned towards him meeting his lips. He kissed her softly before mumbling " I Love you "

" I love you too " she blushed kissing his cheeks.

________________________________________________________________________________

Days passed , months passed his love and her love never went down . Each day he found a new shade of his heart. She doesn't leave a single chance to surprise him. Her so called friends do not stop from taunting her as she was behind a professor and not behind a well settle multi billionaire , Anika was least bothered to answer or hear them. This surprised Shivaay too much. Every time she proves him , her concern is not money it's only his heart which drives her crazy . But guilt of not telling her the real identity ate him always.

One thing which Anika know strongly about Shivaay was his possessiveness , not that she complains. Instead she loves seeing him possessive and jealous. That pout in his face and that baby anger he has each time she tests his possessiveness was a treat to watch. Above all that she loves him with all her might and her heart. Each time she hears him calling her heart , everything flushes inside her.

In over joy be introduced Om and Rudra to Anika , who was over joyed to meet some one related to Shivaay. In seconds all the three mingled and teamed up against him. Anika was in clouds getting two more brothers , whom she would love till the end of her life. Shivaay had this wide smile looking at Om , Ru and Anika who converse like they were sibblings. He didn't have any complaints regarding it , in fact he was happy that his brothers found a sister in her.

" Anika I love you " told Daksh in front of the whole cafeteria on his knees forwarding a rose. This was a shock for Anika who was in open mouth not knowing what to do! " DAK..daksh wh..wha..what are you saying ? " she shuttered in shock.

" Yes Anika, I love you! from the day you challenged me. I truly Love you Anika " he told still with a smile showing his teeth , unknown to that tomorrow he wouldn't have teeth in his mouth. "Daksh I.. I don't know what to say.. No , I can't " she negatively nodded her head. " why not Anika? " he asked getting up.

" I don't even know you " she found a reason with much difficulty. " then let's know each other ANIKA " Daksh told smiling , vanishing the smile of from Anika's face. Before she can deny , her sense alerted her " shivaay " her heart whispered and damn he was looking soo furiously at Daksh standing near a pillar.

He signed her to come and meet him and left. Now she knew nothing can save herself and Dakh from the angry professor. Unknown to everything Daksh was still showing his teeth.

Anika walked through the empty corridor not knowing were her professor boy friend was , in a sudden pull she was inside an empty classroom. In short the class room were they shared their first kiss.

" what was that ? " Shivaay asked pinning her on the wall , unknown to him was the gangster shade evolving outside. " what ? " she asked wiggling in her grip

" why didn't you dent him ? " he asked rubbing his palms on his face. " what should I deny him with ? " she questioned crossing her arms.

" you could've told you didn't love him " Shivaay stated holding her elbow. " Serioulsy Shivaay ? are you dumb? " She stopped to see if there came any sense inside him .Never mind nothing came in him.

" He would've asked why don't I love him ! what answer will I give him ? " she asked furiously at her jealous boy friend. " tell him that you love me " he stated and Anika gave him a are you nuts expression.

" Excuse me! it's you who asked me to keep our relationship private. Now you come and ask me why didn't I tell him that I love you? seriously professor?" her question made him realise his dumbness.

" Now before you ask me , why didn't I tell I'm not interested in him. He will obviously ask me to date him for while till I know him. So, I kept quiet not answering his stupid proposal " she frowned turning the other side.

Now he realised how dumb he was and stupid in his jealousy. " acha sorry heart " he back hugged her with love , she wacked his hands frowning more. " stop buttering me Mr. Professor " Anika's fake frowned did no good to Professor's romantic thoughts.

" sorry heart " he pulled her waist closer holding her , his puppy face melted her more at last she sighed not able to be mad at him. " stupid " she hit his chest with her palm.

" now tell me what to with that Daksh " she mumbled hugging him . " wait and watch " he whispered dangerously with red eyes holding her tight.

________________________________________________________________________________

" Anika Daksh is in hospital " one of her class mates informed her while she was strolling in the corridor. " what!! " she shouted leaving the campus to hospital. Looking at Daksh's condition her blood turned cold , not in her imagination she thought he would be like this fighting for life. His condition was critical.

" Heart " called Shivaay who saw Anika sitting in the park alone. She shivered hearing his voice in fear. " No..dont touch me " she nodded negative.

" heart what's wrong ? " he asked calmly sitting beside her trying to hold her shoulders. " no don't" she snapped shocking Shivaay. " what happened ? " he again tried to converse with her. "Daksh is in hospital because of you right?" Anika directly shot her question.

Shivaay slowly nodded his head in agreement. " why??" she whispered tears rolling down. He never expected her to cry hearing him that for Daksh. " why would you do that? " she asked taking heavy breathes.

" He proposed you heart , how do you expect me to not do anything ? " he questioned with a low angry voice. Hearing his answer she stood up to leave , he tugged her wrist . " You can not Run now heart " he told slowly.

The next moment her dam broke , she sat near him crying hard. " anika what's wrong? why are you scaring me? " Shivaay pulled her towards his chest. " why are you crying Anika? I know it's not related to Daksh! tell me what is it ? " he asked trying to make her stop crying.

" I'm scared " she whispered hiding herself in his arms . " of what? " he asked in worry. " of you " she uttered stopping his heart for a minute. " what? " he chocked not able to continue more. " I have not told you about my family Shivaay. . My father and my brother both are gangsters Avinash Roy and Arnav Roy " this new piece of information was a shock to Shivaay. She is Avinash Roy's daughter and Arnav's sister. That mean she was his mentors daughter , his dad's friend's daughter. Oh shit!

" I hate them for their profession Shivaay , each time I see them with blood in their hands I get scared and I hate them for it. It's bee 2 years that I spoke with my brother and my father. I don't want them to kill people , I scared of it " she hiccupped sniffing in his embrace.

His fear came a live today! what if she hates him to knowing his profession? No..no this can not happen his heart yelled. She didn't talk to her father just because he is a gangster and underworld don! what will happened to him.. He can't even imagine a moment without her ..shit noo!!!!!

" Today when I saw Daksh in that state , I feared you Shivaay. I'm scared don't do this again please " she cried clutching his shirt.

" Promise me Shivaay you wouldn't do this again " she forwarded her pinku finger for his promise. He was in a dilemma , what to do ?

Luckily her phone rang distracting her and him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Months passed but his gulit for hiding his real identity didn't leave him for a second, he didn't know what to do If he told the truth she for sure would leave him and he can not live without her.

" Baby I heard you are having a boy friend ? " asked Avinash sitting in front of Anika royally."Yes" she declared having her head high.

" You love a professor Ani! really ? " Arnav taunted her with sarcasm. " yes! so what? at least he is not like you guys soaked with blood " she gave It back to her brother and he fumed.

" Baby I fear your safety! I want your husband to be fearless , powerful and authoritative and I don't think your professor boyfriend would ever come inside. " her father calmly explained her.

" I don't want him to be those! I just want him to be human unlike you beasts " she smirked with her sentence. " Anika you're not understanding! You're my daughter , being my daughter means you are under constant watch and there is always danger around your head. A professor can not save of you. A middle class , professor who teaches for food and penny can never be your life partner " her father tried to put some brain into her.

" I don't want him to guard , I want him to love me. " her one answer made both the men sigh in their daughter and sister's foolishness. " Anika think clearly , it's not easy in a long run to be with him. He needs power and money to protect you and keep you safe. Okay at least not money , he should be at least fearless to deal with the enemies. You go with him along with enemies surrounding you. Understand jalebi " Now her brother tried something.

" Each time you try convincing me , my answer does not change " her tone was stone and stern, indicating them she never gonna listen.

" Okay , you wouldn't listen to us. Bring him home on your birthday party. I'll see what he is capable of " her father declared standing up.

There was a person listening over them , Shivaay who was in tears listening to their conversation. How much does this girl believe him ? what would he do if someday she comes to know the truth. His fear started reaching it's peek.

________________________________________________________________________________

" you're coming right ? " she asked in a whisper over her phone on her birthday. " yeah! why do you ask ? " he asked in a same tone with fear of course.

" I love you shivaay " she told with more of love. He closed his eyes letting his one tear drop roll. " I love you too heart " he told with a heavy voice.

Today is the day! he doesn't know what future hold for him but one thing is sure Anika is his!

________________________________________________________________________________

" where is your professor ? " asked Arnav standing beside Anika who was looking at the door with expectation " on the way " she answered nonchalantly.

" jalebi there is still time " her brother warned her. " you know my answer " she again gave a stern answer.

" Anika I think he ran away being scared may be " Avinash told with a smirk. " in your dreams " she taunted

Looking at the entrance Shivaay , Om and Rudra coming in. " there he is " she whispered going ahead. Soon her world stopped

" The multi millionaire and the underworld don Shivaay Singh Oberoi has been present her to attend Avinash Roy's daughter's birthday. What a surprise ! to see Mr.Oberoi after years. " one of her father's associate spoke gaining her attention

" Anika meet Shivaay Singh Obeori , my friend Shakthi's son. oh so he is your boy friend is it? you could have told me earlier . By now I must have finished your wedding " commented Avinash taking Shivaay in a hug

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Thank you to the ones who commented

keerthyshiva narbhi_fan

Shivikafan123 126samiya

SRIYA_1854 sanaliaqat95

dharhugha MissDreamer_11

Meenama12 Archana1989

sidlove143 jiya070

Shivikascnmsam Loparoy22

Aishwaryamani_14 Music_It_Is

srishank lovelySamayara

anushas7 barotchhayaad

kaliganatra SSO_8389

divyaLovesNMSC ishqbaaziiii

chanduholics RavneetKaur206

himanshi_99 @kontha

Thank you to the ones who voted :)

Arya🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 2.8K 7
Short story on Shivika โค
58.5K 5K 25
cover @inoormansoor A sweet love story of husband-wife. Relations reality. The journey of a couple's unfaithful fate to faithful fate. "She was goi...
22.9K 1.3K 41
: Story based on only Shivika rebirth and others r chatactters of the story .How destiny reunite them after rebirth .#ShivikaRebirth journey full of...
97.6K 9.7K 24
Scarlet a crime mystery revolving around Shivaay and Annika who were married for two years and now they decide to end every relationship they had. It...