Blind By Love

love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... Еще

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

24. Good bye Ellen

22.1K 1.1K 169
love_angell20

Hana's POV

I was standing in front of mirror staring at myself after I was done my make up. I was wearing a black saree.. after rejecting many dresses I selected this saree because this is black and today is maan's birthday so I thought to wear something which keep his attention on me all the time.

I was really disappointed hearing that maan made sandwich for Ariba. I know Ariba. she's nawaz bhai's (Riya husband) sister and she also lived there with Riya api Nawaz bhai and Maan. I never think about her being with Maan but after hearing that maan made sandwich for her which he never made for anyone before that thought made me restless.

It's mean they shared special bond.

No! They couldn't! Stop thinking about this hana. I told myself and walked out off the room.

I came downstairs. Guests were not come yet so I walked toward kitchen to check is everything thing done there. But I stop when I heard maan's voice from his room.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME !" My heart drop to my stomach hearing Maan screamed

**********

Rahmaan's POV

"How dare you do this to us" Jake yelled throwing pillow at me.

"I will kill him" Munaf said angrily.

"Guys listen to me" I implore hiding behind sofa.

"Listen?! What you have to say?! For your danm birthday I closed my club early! And you never come!" Munaf yelled coming infront of sofa and tried to reach me but I was running here and there trying to save myself.

Alex Jake and Munaf was here for my birthday party. After begging like hours they agreed to came my birthday party. But as they stepped in my room thay started punching and slapping me.

"Alex save me" I yelled but he rolled his eyes.

"Go ahead Munaf.. kill that traitor.! " Alex said glaring at me. Jake took wooden vase from my bedside table and gave that to Munaf. They all looking at me like professional killers ready to kill me.

"You guys can't team up like this against this poor creature"

"We can! If You can ditch us then we can team up against you" Munaf said and started coming closer holding that vase.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" I screamed as I saw Munaf ready to throw that vase at me.

"MAAN" We all look at the door which burst open and hana come running.

Instantly she came toward me as her eyes landed on me. And grab my face to check if I was okay.

"Maan.. are you okay?" She asked as tear pool up her eyes. She look tensed and scared.

"Maan... Tell me your okay" she asked but I was unable to answer. I was lost in her. She look so beautiful and breathtaking in saree. First time I saw her in saree and that too in black which made my heart skip their beats. And again she took my breath.

God this girl is so beautiful! I can't believe she's all mine!

I thought and a proud smiled came to my lips.

"Maan.. tell me.. why were screaming?" She asked cupping my face.

"Hana he is okay" I heard Alex voice and came out of my daze when I realised that my friends were also there.

Clearing my throat I removed hana's hand from my face and held her hands in mine.

"I am okay" I assured her smiling

"Then why were you screaming?" She asked narrowing her eyes and turned to look back. And as she saw Munaf holding a vase she frowned.

"Why are you holding this Munaf bhai?" Hana asked and Munaf look back at me. He was looking at me angry and confused.

"Because they all want to hit me with that hana" i said standing behind her. And that all send me glared.

"And we will hit you"

"We will beat you"

"We will kill you"

"Stop this" hana yelled when my friends confessed their true feelings toward me.

"Don't you dare touch him" she threatened pointing her index finger and they all look at her wide eyes. Jake and Alex knew about me and hana that's why they were not that surprised. But Munaf was looking at us shocked.

"Hana you don't know what he di..." Alex was saying but she cut him off.

"Whatever he did but your not allow to hurt him understood?" She asked threatening. And I smirked behind her looking at my friends who nodded their heads like obedient child.

Munaf looking at hana still shock. And Alex and Jake send me their hidden glared. I smiled and shook my head before turning hana to face me.

"Hana it's okay" I said smiling.

"No it's not okay! Did you saw that vase if they hit then! Ya Allah! Please save my Maan from evil people" she said glaring at my friends over her shoulder. And couldn't stop my grin

"Jaan-e-maan... I am okay.. we were just doing some fun.. don't worry" I reassured her removing some hair strands from her face.

"Okay"

"You look beautiful" I compliment looking into her eyes. She blushed lowering her head while muttering "thank you"

"You are welcome" I said smiling and kiss her cheek softly. Her eyes widened and cheeks become red like beetroot.

She glance at my friends still shock while they immediately look away. And then me sending me a small glare.

"I should go" saying this she out of my room.

"What the hell was that?!" Munaf yelled as hana step out off my room

"Dude! She is your cousins! How could you kiss her like this?" he asked in bewilderment. I looked at him and folded my arms over my chest.

"She's wife" I replied proudly and his eyes become more wide.

"And last night I was with my wife" I informed them. I don't know why but I felt proud saying this.

"Oh you mean... You got what you wanted?" Jake asked smirking and a small smirk appear on my lips"yupp" I said and his smirk widened while Alex rolled his eyes.

"What you guys are talking about? I am confused" munaf asked confusing.

********

Author's POV

Rahmaan told Munaf everything and Munaf understand everything which had happened in his restaurant party and Today rahmaan's room. He told rahmaan that he was lucky to have hana as his wife. And rahmaan nodded smiling.

They all came out for their party. Rahmaan asked about Ellen. Jake and Alex inform him that today was her flight for USA. But Ellen told them that she will come for his birthday party before leaving.

"Happy birthday rahmaan!" Rahman was busy with his friend when he heard loud voice from behind and turned to look at the person.

"Muneeb?" He asked smiling and went to him.

"Ya Allah tera shukr hai.. bandhe me Pehchana to ( thank god.. at least this man recognised me)" he said dramatically placing his hand on his chest.

"Arre yaar... Obviously I recognise you.. who can forget this weird creature?" Rahmaan said controlling his laughter.

"Not as much weird as you" muneeb shot back chuckling. And rahmaan's friends also laugh a little.

"Haha... Very funny" rahmaan rolled his eyes. And they hug each other.

"Anyways... today you got time to meet me.. Where were you till now?" Rahmaan asked narrowing his eyes.

"Arre yaar.. I work out off city so that's why I didn't got chance to come here.. but now I take one month leave." Muneeb said smiling. He wish rahmaan birthday again.

"Happy birthday" muneeb said giving him his birthday gift.

"Thank you.. but you don't have bring me two gifts" rahmaan said grinning and tried to take another gift from muneeb's hand but muneeb pulled his hand back.

"Woah man! This is not for you" muneeb said and rahmaan raised his eyebrows.

"Today is my birthday" he remind muneeb.

"I know.. but this gif..." Before muneeb could say something a voice cut him off

"Muneeb?" They heard hana's loud voice. Muneeb turned to look at hana and a very BIG smile came to his lips.

"Oh Princess" muneeb yelled and run to her. While rahmaan narrowed his eyes at them.

"Finally you got time for us" hana said with fake anger.

"Yeah finally" he said staring at her with soft smile.

"You look beautiful" muneeb compliment. and hana smiled.

"You don't look bad yourself"

"It's a compliment or insult?"  Muneeb ask grinning.

"Um.. maybe insult" she said and burst out laughing while muneeb joined her.

"It's my honour to get insult by you" muneeb said and bow his head while putting his hand on his heart.

"Your such drama queen" she said and hit his arm playfully. While all the time rahmaan sent their back a glared.

Why are they so happy to see each other. He ask himself and walked toward them but Alex stop him.

"What?" Rahmaan ask in a bored tone.

"Ellen is outside waiting for you" Alex inform rahmaan and rahmaan nodded his head and walked toward front door but not before giving hana and muneeb angry look.

"This is for you" muneeb said and held infront of her small gift wrappers box.

"What is it? Today is not my birthday duffer" she said confusing

"I know... And I already gave birthday boy a gift.. and this is for you" muneeb said and hana took that box grinning.

"Thank you" she said happily and started unwrapping gift wrappers.

She opens the box and saw a beautiful watch and a wide smile came to her lips. She thank muneeb and they started talking about somethings. Until Riya and marziya came.

Riya saw hana talking to some boy smiling. Riya had not seen that boys face but she didn't like Hana talking to some random boy smiling carefully. So she grab Marziya hand and went infront of them.

When she saw its muneeb she greet him wholeheartedly and marziya also happy to see him. soon Fathima ahmed and Shabana joined them. They all started talking and laughing while hana's eyes started searching for rahmaan.

While rahmaan came out of house and searched Ellen. after few minutes search he saw her sitting on the chair in garden and went toward her.

"Hey" he called her when he saw her busy on her mobile. and she look up at him

"Hi" she greet back and stood up.

"Come inside... Why are you standing here?" He asked and she shook her head.

"No.. I am not coming inside " she politely refused.

"Why? don't be silly come yaar" He said and held her hand to take her inside.

"You know I couldn't come.. and if your wife saw me then she will be hurt" Ellen said and rahmaan look at her wide eyes. He was shock.

"Um..wh..what..."

"I know about you and hena.. so no need to hide anything.. I saw you both kissing in restaurant party.. I was angry and thought you were cheating on me but then Alex and Jake told me everything about your marriage and I myself witness how much that girl loves you... I saw hurts in her eyes when she saw you with me and that damn song! Pff!. so it's clear that your not cheating on me but her.. and I don't want this" she said all this and sigh.

"Ellen I..." Rahman trailed off and rubber his forehead he didn't know what to say

"It's okay rahem... I don't need any explanation.. I know you like that girl.. I can see that" she said giving him small smiled.

"I am sorry" he apologized. But Ellen shook her head.

"Anyways.. last night you didn't come.. I wanted to give you, your birthday gift" Ellen said cheerfully.

"Birthday gift... Where is my birthday gift?" he asked looking here and there but he didn't find anything.

"Here is your birthday gift" Ellen pulled a small card from her jeans pants and held infront of her.

"One of our senior college group is going for the world tour after 3 month.. they came last month and give this pass and wrote their name who wanted to join this trip with them... Aaandd... I gave your name and took this pass for you" she said happily and rahmaan eyes grew wide.

"What?! Are you serious?" He ask in bewilderment.

"Yes I am serious.. i know you were looking for this opportunity. So I thought to give you this as your birthday gift " Ellen said grinning.

"Oh thank you so much.. this is the best gift" rahmaan said taking that pass and hug her happily.

While hana stood their looking at them and tears started falling her eyes as she heard him saying 'this is the best gift' She felt hurt after hearing she thought no one can replace her gift but Ellen did.

"Happy birthday handsome" Elle said and kissed his cheek. Hana couldn't bear this closeness between rahmaan and Ellen so she run inside.

"Thank you for this" rahmaan grinning ear to ear.

"Okay.. I should go now or else I will miss my flight" she said while checking time on her wrist watch.

"Ohk but please don't tell anyone about my marriage" rahmaan requested and Ellen nodded and turned to leave but stop and again turned back to him.

"She loves you very much.. don't hurt her.. cheating hurts and that's why I am broking this relationship..... we can be friends" she said with small sad smile. Rahmaan know about her everything. Her father cheated on her mother and that's why she hated cheaters.

"Hena is a good girl.. be with her" she said and rahmaan again hug her.

"I know... And.. her name is hana not hena" he said chuckling and Ellen smack his chest.

"Okay bye" she said and start walking toward gate.

"Good bye Ellen" rahmaan yelled waving at her.

****************

How was it?

Short chapter? I know but I will update next chapter soon.. so don't be sad.

happy to see Ellen is gone?
But....
I should inform you that Ellen was never in my list to the people who will come between hana and rahmaan. But someone is already came (have any idea who's that someone?) and someone evil is about to come.. so be ready 😉

Please don't forget to vote and comments.

Love you all❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

289K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
Our Hopes For Forever ✔︎ Al Akhirahfah

Любовные романы

192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
328K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
Living hell annsgirls

Любовные романы

2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...