Loving A Stripper (Editing)

By lhiizzy

When her world crashed down to nothing leaving her with a fourteen-year-old sister to fend and protect, Grace... More

Introduction
chapter 1๐ŸŒˆ
chapter 2๐ŸŒ€
chapter 4๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ
chapter 5๐Ÿฆ„
chapter 6โ›ฒ
chapter 7 ๐ŸŒ 
chapter 8๐ŸŒพ
chapter 9๐Ÿฅฆ
chapter 10๐ŸŒš
chapter 11๐Ÿฆ‹
chapter 12๐Ÿฌ
chapter 13๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
chapter 14๐ŸŒœ
chapter 15โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 16๐Ÿš•
Chapter 17๐Ÿผ
Chapter 18โ„๏ธ
Chapter 19๐Ÿ๏ธ
chapter 20๐Ÿ›
chapter 21๐ŸŒ˜
chapter 22๐ŸŒ•
chapter 23โœจ
chapter 24๐ŸŒช๏ธ
Chapter 25โš™๏ธ
Chapter 26๐Ÿ–‹๏ธ
Chapter 27๐Ÿš
Chapter 28๐ŸŽ
chapter 29โ™ฃ๏ธ
chapter 30๐Ÿฌ
Chapter 31๐Ÿ’
chapter 32๐Ÿ’ฆ
Chapter 33โœ‚๏ธ
Chapter 34๐Ÿ”ฎ
chapter 35๐Ÿบ
chapter 36๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 37โœด๏ธ
Chapter 38๐ŸŒฒ
Chapter 39๐ŸŽธ
Chapter 40๐Ÿฅ›
Chapter 41๐Ÿ
Chapter 42๐Ÿ’–
Epilogue๐Ÿ†
Authors Note

chapter 3๐ŸŒž

2.9K 294 98
By lhiizzy

Grace

I turned on my bed as the sound of my alarm clock blasted through my ears, with sleep still clouding my eyes I hit the clock off, this made it fell to the floor.

The alarm rang again, but this time, I fall off the bed with all signs of sleep gone. "Come on, I thought I turned you off," I grumbled, standing up and picking the clock.

Too early to wake her. I thought, staring at Natalie, who crawled up in a ball beside me.

I sat down on my bed, yawned and stretched my body. I heard some cracks and smiled, but frowned recalling yesterday's event.

How dare that bastard call me a prostitute, oh if I lay my hands on him.

You won't do anything, so just forget about the big head with his oversize shoe. My subconscious mind said interjected.

I smiled knowing how satisfactory it felt to imagine awkward stuff on perfect people.

Not that he is perfect. I thought, standing up.

I had to make breakfast and prepare for my new work, slowly I moved to the bathroom, switched on the light, but immediately covered my eyes.

With my eyes now adjusted to the light, I picked my toothbrush and spread my toothpaste while humming "Calling by Chinko Ekun featuring Johnny drille'.

***

"Natalie, I'm going to be late!" I yelled, standing outside our one-bedroom flat.

It was already 7:00 am and I had to beat the Lagos Ikoyi traffic, my shift starts at exactly 9:00 am.

"I will leave you ooh!"

"Sis, I'm sorry I forgot my text on the reading table, I had to go get it," She said, waving her textbook as an envidence of Truth.

I jammed the door locked and turned to her. "You have your keys right?"

"Yes I do."

"Let's go."

I led the way out of the compound, searching for my fare in my black leather bag.

***

"How may I help you sir?" I inquired, with a smile that was directed at the elderly man who stood in front of my desk.

"I booked a room yesterday, I will love to check in now."

"Ok sir, what name did you book in with?"

"Lucky Dauda."

I adjusted my glasses and typed down on the computer in front of me. "What room were you booked under?"

"Room 14."

"Can I see any means of identification sir?"

He extended a card to me. "This is my national ID card."

"This is your key sir, any service you need, just call the front desk, you are welcome."

"Thank you," He said, and walked down the hall as one of the attendants took his bags.

I took off my glasses which was useless since I had no issues with my eyes and turned to record his entry.

"Grace? Right?" My supervisor asked, staring down at the name tag on my red jacket.

White shirt, red jacket, red skirt, accompanied by a red tie, were given to every employed receptionist after passing hours of interviews.

"Right," I answered, smiling politely.

"The newly employed staff will be having a meeting with the boss, in like ten minutes." He checked his gold wristwatch.

"Yeap, ten minutes," He added with a nod.

"In his office, you know there right?"

"I do sir."

You don't, you just started working here today!

"Good." He turned and walked further into the building.

I sighed in frustration and turned back to my work.

"You don't know where his office is, do you?"

I turned to see a black guy on white long sleeves just like mine, but his first button was left open, giving me a curious stare.

"I swear, I don't," I answered, embarrassed by my lie's.

"When you leave this building, take the left turn, you will see a large building with the name event center, just walk in," He explained, with a smile that exposed his gap teeth.

Thank you, God bless you."

"Amen, why didn't you tell the supervisor you didnt  know the place?" He inquired, now standing in front of the desk. Up close, I noticed a tiny scar above his left eye.

I picked my handbag from underneath my table. "That guy looks ready to sack me."

"You are taking over my shift right?"

"Yes ma'am." He saluted with a grin. "I'm Chris by the way."

"Grace."

"I know and Good luck," He said, leaning with his back on the desk.

With Confusion written on my face I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. "I'm not going to write an exam, so why the good luck?"

"Just go," he mouthed and waved at me.

Stunned by his behavior, I walked out of the building, taking the directions given to me.

***

"You will all be taking turns to see the boss," The supervisor whose name I was not interested in knowing said.

I sat down next to a tiny looking girl with red wig, her lips moved like a grinding engine as she chewed a gum furiously.

"Good afternoon."

"Evening, sorry afternoon, I'm just nervous," She said, still chewing hard.

"Why? You may ask? I heard this guy is strict, he can sack you now," She explained, blinking her long lashes non-stop.

"Are you ok?" I asked, concerned.

"I also heard he is hot." Ignoring my question, she continued her rant.

"Ok." I crossed my legs ready to end the conversation.

"Maybe it's too much money that made him wicked, rude, and strict, anyways that is what people said," She continued, counting her fingers as she spoke.

"And I heard he is not married,"  she added blinking her lashes again.

Grace, who send you to greet Miss parrot?

"Miss Ruth please," The supervisor called.

"That's me," Gum girl said, and stood with her purse clutched in her hands.

"Thank God," I murmmed watching her walked down the hall with the supervisor. I bend my head thankful at the departure of my seatmate.

"Miss Grace, please." The supervisor called out few minutes later.

I raised my head, fast enough  to catch a glimpse of gum girl walking out, chewing furiously with veins shooting on her face.

I stood from my seat and followed the supervisor into an office.

He motioned at me to knock, and walked away leaving me to face what or whoever was behind the door.

"Come in and lock the door behind you," came the firm voice.

"Miss Grace."

"Goo-" I stood with my mouth wide open, cut short by the figure in front of me.

Not him God, why him?

"Take a seat please,"  He said, staring at the computer in front of him.

"Good afternoon sir," I greeted, nervously praying to the God of my late parents that this man does not recognize my face.

"Receptionist, 23years old, not married, have a degree in accounting." He read out loud, his face still fixed on his computer.

"Yes sir," I answered, adjusting my straight wig to cover up my face.

"What are you doing?" He looked up, amazed by my action

I placed my sweaty palms back on my laps. "Nothing sir."

"Ok, Your qualifications are good, I will love to promote you."

"Sir?" I asked, staring at the young man from the club, same man who called me a prostitute last night

He wore a straight face, void of emotions, his black buttoned down shirt was folded at the sleeves. Unconsciously, I moved my eyes to his left finger which had no ring.

"I'm sorry, but I will prefer the job of a receptionist sir."

"Take my offer or leave my hotel," He said in a flat uninterested tone.

"What is my position?" I asked, a lot was on the line if I lost this job.

"My personal assistant."

"Sir?"

"Are you deaf?" He asked, staring directly at me, I stared back and noticed his brown eyes lit up in humor, his lips wore a smirk as he relaxed on his chair.

He recognized me, he fucking recognized me!

"I'm not interested." I stood, irritated by his games.

"100 thousand Naira a month," He proposed.

"Plus you can work in your strip club during the weekends," He added, still wearing his smirk.

My legs lost it's ability to move, cementing me to the floor, while I strangled him mentally.

"I know you need the money."

"What makes you so sure?" I asked, hands akimbo.

"You would have walked out of the door like I did yesterday," He said, picking up a pen. He knew I was irritated by his presence, but most importantly, he knew I needed the money.

He took out a paper from his desk drawer, placed it on the desk and gestured me to pick it up. With little hesitation, I picked the paper.

"Read it, I need your response in ten minutes."

"Deal."

I took out a pen from my bag, and signed the paper without reading it. I needed this job, despite the fact I was tensed by his presence, I accepted his deal.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 10K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
132K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
220K 6.8K 17
"Anything." He whispered in her ear sending a horrified shiver down her spine. Standing behind her petite figure he didn't even touch her but his bre...
23.1K 3.1K 64
She spun the bottle and it faced Charles. "Truth or Dare?" "Dare." Charles responded. She smirked and dared; "I dare you to kiss Rose." Rose was shoc...