𝙰𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚣 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜✨[...

By MarkXDino

Welcome to my suffering, im dragging you to this fluffy/smutty book. Im sorry [Completed] More

Introduction
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
sorry
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
aint a chapter
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
Gone for the week
ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Kpop Tag whoop
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
So...
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
Yehet im back
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Im super sorry
Special ATEEZ imagine
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
Guess What?
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
Update uwu
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
hihi :)
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(ehem part 1)
so I have been doing edits
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(part 2)
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
hi
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ATEEZ Special
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
alright kids :)
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
*ehem* HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONGIE
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
author's chapter
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
hi again
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Jeong Yunho
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Christmas Special coming up
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong ft Seonghwa :)
ATEASEMAS Christmas Special FINALE
Choi San
New Year's atease special #1/2
New Year's atease special #2/2
Song Mingi ft Seonghwa
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Disclaimer
Jeong Yunho
so I might take a break
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Park Seonghwa
Song Mingi
IM GONNA COMBUST
Jung Wooyoung
Choi San(Part 2)
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
I swear to god
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Author's chapter
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong(M)
Park Seonghwa
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine Part 2
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
so here are the pics(and my umm explaination)
Song Mingi (Part 1)
Song Mingi (Part 2)
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Poly! with OT8
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho(Mature)
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Choi San[Part 2]
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Hold Up!
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San(Mature)
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction part 1]
[ateez reaction part 2]
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction]
[ateez reaction]
[Ot8 poly]
Birthday Special :)
[Author Chapter]

Jeong Yunho

6.8K 197 143
By MarkXDino

It was an extremely hot day, it left you to wear a tank top and booty shorts. Well it was fine, you were living alone unless of course someone comes over than it would be bad I guess. The doorbell rings, well I spoke too soon.

You went to open the door, Yunho stood tall. He held up a bag.

"I bought some popsicle sticks, great for the hot days." You smile and went to hug him. I'm going to say he is your best friend whom you have a crush on :)

"Thank god, i was about to become a puddle of water. Come in by the way." Yunho smiles. He makes his way into your home.

You closed the door and made your way to the kitchen since Yunho was putting away the other popsicle sticks he bought. He hands you one after he snipped the top part off.

"Thanks." You sucked on the popsicle stick.
(A/n: look I know it sounds very wrong but I don't know how you guys eat popsicle sticks. I sometimes bite it, lick it and also suck on it...shit but wait is the popsicle stick mingi's? Oop)

"Where is Mr.Whiskers?" He asks.

"Probably sleeping, this hot weather always got him sleeping. I'm not surprise, he is pretty old now. I'm sure one day he might just you know meet the light." You pout.

"It's the cycle of life. Anyways why didn't you just turn the air-conditioning on?"

"It's broken. I have been meaning to call those repair guys but like I haven't found the timing because I'm always so busy with school." Yunho nods.

"How about we call them now?"

"Okay." Yunho grabs his phone. He makes a quick call to the repair man.

"They said they will be here in an hour."

"Alright. Until then how about we watch some kdramas?"

"Extraordinary you?" Yunho says. You smile.

"You know it." The both of you went to the couch. The kdrama starts. It honestly didn't feel like an hour pass by but it did. The doorbell rings, you paused the drama so yunho could get the door. The repair man walks in.

Yunho shows the air conditioner, it was in your living room. Your cat, Mr.Whiskers slowly walked out of his room. Yes your cat has his own room, it's not like people sleepover at your house all the time.

"Mr.Whiskers, come here." You picked him up and he starts purring as he nuzzles himself on your chest. Yunho pets him.

"Hey little buddy. How are you." You left to the kitchen to make Mr.Whiskers' food. Yunho watches the repair man work on the air-conditioner.

After another hour, it was finally done. Yunho paid the guy and he left. You went to the living room to feel the cold air come in.

"Oh my god finally." You flopped on the couch.

"Let's continue." Yunho says. It took another 30 minutes before you start feeling cold, especially since the ceiling fan was turned on.

"I'm going to grab a hoodie. Do you need one yunnie?"

"Nah it's fine." You went to your room and grabbed the hoodie. You wore it over yourself, im going to say you stole this from Yunho. You came back to the living room.

"Is that mine?" Yunho says. You nod. You could see his ears slowly turning red.

"Are you okay? Your ears are turning red?" He covers them.

"Oh yeah I'm good." You went to sit beside him again. As the drama progresses, you cuddled into Yunho. He spoons you since he was bigger. You accidentally fell asleep on him. Yunho notices that halfway through the 7th episode. His eyes were about to shut too.

He quickly shuts the drama off and closes his eyes. The next time you woke up was next morning, you felt someone hugging your waist. You woke up and the first thing you see was a sleeping yunho.

A very heavenly thing to see in the morning since you know you liked him and he was just very handsome and hot. He stirs in his sleep and was to wake up, he flops around but ends up falling on the ground.

He instantly woke up, his head whipping around quickly to see if he accidentally woke you up and there you were giggling at him as he had a shocked face.

His normal blushy figure in the morning, okay he wasn't blushing but like he always had a red tint across his cheeks in the morning.

"Why are you laughing at my misery." Yunho asks in a perfectly deep groggy morning voice.

"Because it's funny." He pulled you down and now you were on top of his on the ground. Might I remind you are still friends, this is not what normal friends do.

Faces inches from each other and your long hair flopping forward. Yunho's brows furrowed and honestly you think he leaned forward but you pushed yourself away from him so it wouldn't be too awkward.

"Umm I will go make some breakfast." You grabbed the remote for the aircon and quickly turned it off before running to the kitchen and making breakfast.

As you were in the kitchen, you can't help but replay the scene in your head. Your heart raced quicker and you swore it was going to burst any second now. Your face heated up like crazy.

"Calm down, things just happen for a reason. Yunho doesn't like you that way _____. We are just friends....right?" You tell yourself. You shake off the thoughts and focused on making breakfast for you and yunho.

Once you were done, yunho came into the kitchen in freshly new clothes.

"I bathed." You hum.

"Here is yours." The both of you silently eat your breakfast. Yeah totally didn't make it awkward _____.

Once you were done, you went to wash the dishes. Then went to bathe, this is also your outfit for today by the way.

Yeah good luck honey.

When you came out after drying your hair, yunho's eyes instantly fell on you. His jaw drops. You met your eyes with him, you tilt your head.

"Something wrong?"

"N-Nothing. Where are you going?"

"Umm, I have a stupid blind date today. My friends say since I can't find a guy, they will help me set up." You roll your eyes.

"And your wearing that?"

"Yeah why? It's hot today, it feel like a million degrees."

"But won't you get stares from other people?" Yunho says.

"Why are you worrying as if your my boyfriend?" He blushes.

"B-Because...umm...why can't I worry? You're friends with the others and they are pretty protective over you."

"Yunho they may be protective but not as protective as you." You say. Yunho pouts. You cupped his face with your hands. "Yunho if you don't want me to go on this blind date just tell me, I can ditch it for you."

"Well you said you wanted to get a boyfriend."

"Yunho, a date doesn't mean a guaranteed boyfriend. Both parties have to like each other first then we can be together and maybe go out on a second date."

"Like as in?"

"Hmm how about we take us as an example." You saw the way his eyes sparkled. "Yunho do you like me as more than friends?" He nods and bites his lips nervously.

"Well, I didn't want to confess but you going on a blind date kinda got me jealous." You giggle.

"You are so adorable yunho, I never thought I'd see you getting jealous over me."

"Well I cant help it that my heart likes you."

"If your heart likes me, what about you? Do you like me?"

"Isn't it the same exact thing?" Yunho whines.

"No. You're following your heart, both your mind and heart have to agree on it."

"Just fucking kiss me already, I hate being places into a situation like this." Yunho says.

"Well lower down you bitch, you're literally a 6 foot giant." Yunho leans down to your height and you kissed him. His hands captured your waist and yours wrapped around his neck pulling him into a deeper kiss.

Yunho pulls away and swear you want to whine at him for more kisses but he had to say this...

"Cancel that blind date and go out with me instead." You smile.

"Sure yunho or should I say....boyfriend." His face scrunches up.

"Don't say that." He leans closer to your ears. "Oh and by the way change into something more appropriate, I don't want anyone to be eye fucking you. Only I can do that."

That husky tone of his, it sent shivers and tingles down your spine. You hit yunho's chest.

"I will go change but if I start complaining about the hot weather, you can deal with it."

"It's not like I havent heard you whine." You hit yunho again. "You know this is abuse to your boyfriend right."

"Not if you don't tell anyone."

"Hmm nevermind I'm going to think you have a pain kink or something."

"Do you want to test out the theory with the broom?" He shakes his head in fear. "Good now I'm going to change." You went to your room to change.

"Remind me why did I decide to like her?" Yunho says as he shakes his head.

I can just imagine if I did this to yunho...oh well shit I just remembered I'm like a whole 20cm difference with yunho.. I won't even reach his shoulders...below 5'3/5'2 squad have to face being tiny next to yunho and Mingi...or maybe the rest of the members :') we will be babies to them🥺

Okay but imagine seeing those below 5'3 gang, first off if you dare say Hongjoong is tiny then he is just gonna fire it back to you. This is also a note to me because I call him tiny when I'm 10cm shorter😗✌️
Then the rest of the members are going to be like 'you are so tiny🥺' well yeah honey I have proof I'm tiny

This is me Vs yunho. WHY NSUZBW
i have a love-hate relationship with being tiny.

Anyways yeah that's about it :) I'm going to cry about being tiny next to yunho now, bye <3
-markxdino🦊💕

8/3/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.6K 39
[complete] ateez imagines + request (no smut tho) (No longer on hiatus, will be making a second book)
64K 1K 21
Welcome to my Little ATEEZ story book! Hope you enjoy ^^ Will start writing again soon‼️‼️ Side note: remember that what I write is not real, it's ju...
8K 71 21
it's my first imagines of ateez so I hope you enjoy you can request it
25.5K 2.3K 12
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥. ⚠️ this book contains graphic violence, gore and death. please read with care. [horr...