๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ! ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐’...

By LUKEM4BBOTT

๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ. [๐™ก๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™—... More

๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐๐ž๐ง!
๐จ๐ง๐ž!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ!
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž!
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ!
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง!
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ!
๐ญ๐ž๐ง!
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
another update (im sorry)

๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž!

11.6K 184 13
By LUKEM4BBOTT

NOBODY WAS EXPECTING ANOTHER TEXT for at least a few days. but, this is love island, and it's their job to provide the unexpected. so when luke m's phone went off loudly in his pocket nobody really knew how to act.

he stood up from the beanbags, much to eden's dismay, and shouted the detested three words to the other islanders. "i've got a text!" everyone rolled their eyes and groaned, considering they thought it was just going to be a regular party. but it wasn't a surprise there would be a twist; there'd been so many so far that they weren't shocked one bit.

"literally, just fuck my life. something's finally going right after jess and i and then the producers send texts. they do this on purpose." luke m sighed.

they had all danced for a bit and had some drinks, and luke m had already taken his tie off and gently put it around eden's neck to pull her closer to him whilst they danced. with so many cocktails next to them it's quite possibly a miracle how they weren't drunk, however that could be due to the fact that each one had a burning feeling something was going to go down. especially since they had opened another bedroom as there were too many islanders to fit in one room.

"islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling. the boys will choose who they want to couple up with and the two girls not picked will be vulnerable and one will be dumped from the island. #nogirlcode #getgraftingorgohome." he read out and looked at the girl beside him who had a nervous look on her face. this time he had the power to pick whoever he desired, whether that be jess or eden or even someone else who he felt deserved a chance to find love.

it was all up to him.

as well as eden, jess, leanne and sophie were also seemingly anxious as they were all single and weren't getting to know anyone. mike wasn't in a position to pick jess because they were barely friends after he dumped her and she still found him irritating, and of course sophie was his 'big sister' but he had feelings for leanne. there was really no way to tell how this was going to pan out.

"i don't want any of them to leave," luke t frowned when they split off into their separate groups. "they're all my best friends in here. i couldn't imagine it without them."

"it's gonna be a weird night."

it didn't take a prolonged amount of time for leanne and sophie to corner mike, luke m and nas, each saying they'd love to stay.

"but i'd never in a million years tell you to pick me over someone you potentially have a future with." leanne said. if nas' mind wasn't already completely fucked, it definitely was now he knew how badly his best friends wanted to stay. he and demi weren't official but it was going very, very well between them but he wasn't sure it was something he was willing to throw away one of his best friend's for.

mike tried to keep a poker face but on the inside he was smirking at how leanne was crawling back. she dumped him and now she wanted him back so she could stay in the villa and move on from him even more. there was no way he would pick her.

luke on the other hand was almost positive what he was going to do. he knew the girls cornered him because he was single after him and jess called things off and they were looking for any excuse to stay, even if it meant sabotaging someone else's chances. he nodded and smiled and said he'd think about him but he had his mind made up.

"you two have got something going on with eden and demi and i'm so happy for you both and we wouldn't want you to stop that because we want to be here." sophie explained to luke and nas and they nodded. "we just wanted to let you know."

"who i pick is my business. i can't actually believe that sophie and leanne are asking me to pick them when they can see how much i like eden." he frowned.

luke wasn't the only person who was slightly taken aback by leanne and sophie's actions. both shaughna and eden made it clear when callum approached them and told them what was going on that they didn't approve of their actions.

"they're seriously trying to stay in by telling nas not to pick demi and luke not to pick me? if they have to beg so desperately to stay in here then maybe it's just their time to leave." the blonde girl whispered to shaughna who nodded whilst frowning.

"it's such bullshit. i dont think i'd be able to stand it if you left." replied shaughna as she hugged eden. "i can't believe sophie's said she likes connor so much and she cried over him and she's now asking nas and luke to throw away something so amazing with you and demi."

"if you claim you like a boy, you'd leave with him. if you thought you weren't going to find someone else, you leave. it's as simple as that." eden explained frustratedly.

then, a phone went off. rebecca stood up. "can all islanders gather around the firepit immediately. #decisiontime." eden frowned. she'd barely gotten a chance to speak to luke with all of the sophie and leanne drama. was he expecting her to talk to him and beg him to keep her in? because although she wasn't the type of person to do that, she would've liked to see where his head was at. but now there was no time.

everyone hurriedly made their way towards the lit firepit, where the girls stood in a line and the boys sat together on a couch.

finn was first, and it wasn't a surprise who he was going to pick. after a long and heartfelt speech about how much she meant to him, he announced her name and she joined him on the couch. luke t stood up and did the same, thankfully picking siânnise and she hugged eden before walking over and joining luke on the couch. he fist bumped his best friend secretly before putting one arm around siânnise.

"luke t and siânnise are the best couple ever. besides paige and finn. but they're so genuine and my heart squeezes every time i see them. i want something like that." eden smiled into the camera.

similarly, callum was next and announced that he was picking shaughna which came as no surprise. along with paige and finn, callum and shaughna were basically the old married couples of the villa and everyone knew they were strong. after callum was the newest boy wallace. he hadn't really gotten to know many people besides eden and siânnise but considering both girls were focusing on other boys, he had to make a rash decision.

eventually he chose rebecca, and revealed that they had spoken a few times and discussed that they wanted to get to know each other and see if things went any further. everybody clapped as she joined him on the couch before nas left his seat.

there was five girls left; sophie, leanne, demi, eden and jess, but only three boys to go. it was clear nas was going through a difficult decision, particularly after sophie and leanne had told him they wanted him to pick them.

he pinched the skin between his eyebrows softly and squinted. "i would like to couple up with this girl because not only is she stunning, but she has the personality to match. i would describe her as a bundle of fun, energy and joy," leanne and sophie smiled hopefully but eden nudged demi slightly, realising who he was talking about. "she's changed my experience for the better and i'm excited to see where it goes. so the girl i would like to couple up with is,"

he took a slight pause, looking at his best friend's hopeful faces but then looking at demi's and grinning at her.

"demi." the islanders applauded loudly as she hugged eden and went to embrace nas tightly. as much as he loved leanne and sophie he knew he had to put himself first and there was potential with demi. he knew he wouldn't regret his decision.

second to last was mike, who rose from his seat and smiled smugly at the girls in front of him.

"i would like to couple up with this girl because, like myself, she's been here from the very beginning," shaughna and eden rolled their eyes when he realised he was going to be as vague as possible.

"i believe that her journey's not finished and she definitely has the qualities to make any man happy. her presence is felt in the villa. it would be a shame to see her go," he continued. "so the girl i want to couple up with is, sophie." she smiled gratefully and moved forward to thank mike.

everyone's mouths dropped open at his pettiness. and with only one person left to pick, they wondered how this was really going to go down.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

one girl gets sent home !

"well, you've gotten rid of me now."

new couples are on the horizon !

"i would've picked you."

and the recoupling makes one boy very happy !

"you're such a cutie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.8K 15
๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› ---- โ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› drew can't...
659K 11.1K 64
Summer of Love is back!
125K 3K 28
Sienna has seen glitz and glam, but is she ready for 8 weeks of sun, drama and romance? love island summer 2023 fem!oc x ?
11.2K 250 7
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ณ ~๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ” ๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ~ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ...