Dear Future Husband

By SilverTears1

Ella writes a letter to her future husband every few years, from the time she's six, to.... well, read on if... More

7 years old
10 years old
14 years old
17 years old
19 years old

24 Years Old

9 0 0
By SilverTears1

Dear future husband,

Tomorrow, you won't be only in my future anymore. You'll be my present, my past, and my always.
I have written you letter after letter, about boys who I thought were you. But none of them were.

Dear, dear future husband. Dear love of my life. Dear king of my heart and servant of my feelings.

Thank you for all the laughs. The late night movies. The chocolates when I cried. The joy when you proposed.

Tomorrow, my life is going to be spent beside you. In sickness and in health.

I can't imagine a happier ending.

Dear future husband,

Thank you.

-Ella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 30.2K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
364K 27.8K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
10.7M 248K 60
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
267K 18.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...