The CEO's Addiction ⚣ ✓

By wambuimuiruriii

Christian Ivanov and Alexander Hamilton have finally found each other. But it wouldn't be love, if every univ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Joan

New Book Alert!

33.5K 566 98
By wambuimuiruriii

I promise I will be continuing other work on here... which is why I decided to publish something out from archive.

If you're interested, here is the intro to another piece I've been working on. Thank you all for the support. As always, love you.
Xoxo

Introducing: Fight Club

Dante Harris was running. Running from an abusive past. Running from a messy break up. Running from the life he left in the small city of Round Rock Texas.

Somehow this small town boy has found himself in the busy streets of New York City, and in the arms of one Samuel Deminico (not intentionally of course).

Sammy's managed to survive in the Big Apple all his life. The city's brought him major once in a lifetime opportunities, such as opening up his dream boxing gym. He never thought he'd need to use his self defense moves outside of the ring... but one particular crackhead proved him wrong the night of April 15th.

That was when Sammy met Dante.

••

"You ever get punched in the face by a crackhead?"

"No, I can't say that I have."

"Then don't speak on it like you've been punched in the face by a crackhead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 887 27
"Now now, you've got to be quieter 'Boss'. Although I bet your secretary would love to walk in and find his boss bent over his own desk" A CEO with a...
484K 21.7K 22
THIS IS A MANXMAN STORY. GET AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE ***×******** This is the quirky story about how John...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.8M 113K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
3M 135K 28
"And who in the hell are you?" "I...I'm y-your q-queen..." ... Or where, a sweet boy Louis is marked to be married off to the prince of his country f...