The Return | Winx Club

Af winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... Mere

hey fairies β™‘
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
π‘ˆπ‘π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’! (π‘†π‘‚π‘…π‘…π‘Œ)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

chapter four

1.3K 40 4
Af winxgirl_x

“Let's start with some basics, shall we?” Bloom proposed to Flame, Celeste and Lilian, who all nodded and prepared for the instructions from the fairy. They were all in the garden of the mansion, with Stella and Flora at the back, sitting on hanging garden chairs, watching Bloom teach a lesson to the little girls about being a fairy and its powers.

Stella, this morning, suggested, given that Flame and Celeste were the oldest little girls to be fairies within the children group, and Lilian being just a year younger than them since they were about to hit the stage where their powers start to show up completely, that they should teach them some things about being a fairy. Bloom and Flora agreed with Stella's idea, as it has not seemed a bad idea and it could also be good to help find out what was their daughters' power special ability.

“Look at this,” Bloom took her hand out and made a small power ball come out of her index finger, then showed to the little curious girls closer so they could see clearly what she just did.

“Wow! Mommy, how did you do it?” Flame asked, very excited and ready to know because she wanted to use her powers as the fairy she is.

“It's easy, watch. Girls, try to concentrate on your little fingers and feel your power flow into them,” Bloom replied to her daughter's question. Both Flame and Celeste tried to do it, although Lilian stood there and watched what was happening, too shy to try. “Hey Lilian, everything okay? Are you struggling?” The little girl nodded, shyly, making Bloom smile. She walked next to the girl and kneeled next to her to help Lilian individually.

“Is your daughter okay with this, or is she not ready?” Stella asked her nature fairy friend as she drank her drink. Flora looked over to Bloom, helping Lilian, then back to her sun fairy friend.

“I don't know, I really hope I didn't rush anything with her. She seemed to be amused when I talked about it with her.” Flora responded while rethinking if starting baby fairy lessons with Lilian now was the time, considering her daughter could be very shy at times.

“Hey girls.” Brandon and Helia came out from inside the mansion to come to see how their daughters doing with their first lesson. They both sat next to their wives on the hanging chairs. “What's up?” Brandon mentioned as he moved his head to the girls to show that he was asking what was going on down there.

“Bloom wanted to start first with basics, obviously, adapted for their age,” Stella explained as she started to cuddle closer to Brandon. “Today Bloom's teaching them, tomorrow will be Flora's turn, if they'll be up for it.”

“Oh, I can't wait to see you teach then,” Helia whispered in Flora's ear, making her blush and chuckle.

“Good job, girls! We're.. slightly getting there, but don't worry. Every fairy starts from very little.” Bloom said, trying complimenting the young fairies, also to cheer them up, since they haven't been able to succeed in Bloom's magic trick lesson. “There's always tomorrow, trust me.”

“Auntie Bloom, can I ask you something?” Celeste put her hand up as if they were actually in school, where you're supposed to when you need to ask or answer something to the teacher. Bloom smiled at Celeste's act but accepted her request. “Would you tell us a story of when you went on a mission with mine and Lilian's mommy and the Winx?”

“Yeah, sure--” Bloom didn't get finish her reply when Tecna came out to call the girls because there was an emergency and that Faragonda just called her. Bloom frowned, same goes for Stella and Flora as they followed Tecna along, leaving the guys with the children.

~~~

“Thank you, girls, for giving me your time, and sorry if I disturbed you, but there's an emergency.” Faragonda's hologram was standing in front of the Winx, who were all in Tecna's bedroom, just in case, so that their children won't find them.

“You didn't disturb us at all.” Flora greeted Faragonda, while softly smiling.

“Thanks, Flora. I did not want to tell you or finding out like this, I wanted to wait after you guys were done with your holiday, but I don't think I can keep from you girls any longer.” Faragonda fixed her glasses, while she looked at each Winx in the eye. “The Trix have escaped from their high-levelled security prison, not longer than three days ago.”

The girls all gasped at the sudden reveal from their old headmistress. The first thing that came up in their minds was to protect their children at all costs. After all, the Winx were the ones to put the Trix in that prison, far away from any dimension, which could be reasonable that they will come back for them.

“Good grief! Why hasn't anyone been alerted?” Stella questioned, while nervously scratching her head, thinking of something.

“They don't want people to get panicked. It's for their safety to not know about it, yet. Until they don't catch the Trix again."

“Wait, as you said, it was high-levelled secured. What happened to that part and how did they escape?” Tecna reminded Faragonda and the girls while getting suspicious of how they could've escaped with such security.

“I don't know. I have only just been told this.”

“Okay, how we supposed to help?” Aisha spoke, mostly, for everyone while she crossed her arms, patiently waiting for, at least, instructions.

“I know I shouldn't be asking you, girls, any favors, also because you now have your own children to look after, but you're the strongest group I ever raised in Alfea. All I want is for you, girls, to be alert. We don't know where the Trix are or what they are planning to do, yet. There could be a possibility that it won't be long until they'll find out you're back in Gardenia..”

“..And they'll be craving for revenge.” Musa finished the sentence, as she let out a sigh, also annoyed that the Trix can't just relax in prison for the rest of their lives.

“I also don't think the Trix know about our children,” Tecna said, trying to point out facts. “We should be more careful with them, then.”

“I'm sorry, this shouldn't still ruin your holiday. Enjoy your time together, girls!” Faragonda added, before sending a smile to the Winx.

The girls, again, gave each other looks but different ones, worried yet confident. The Winx Club group that disbanded nearly five years ago, had to come back to defend not only themselves but also their little families from any Trix's plans that could be against them.

“Don't worry, Faragonda. We'll be cautious.” Bloom confidently declared to her old headmistress, making her form a little smile, showing to be proud of how far the girls went since their first year in Alfea, college for fairies.

“Thanks for everything!” Stella said, lastly.

The girls have said their goodbyes to Faragonda before her hologram disappeared.

“Why do I have a certain bad feeling about something?” Bloom said, once Faragonda's hologram was gone.

The other girls weren't hyped about the situation either, but if it is about protecting themselves from an old enemy they won against many times, they know they'll be up for it. Mostly, also, because they did not like the idea of the Trix not being locked up behind bars anymore.

“I feel like not telling anything to Helia so that he wouldn't worry too much..” Flora said as she sat down on the bed, looking on the floor. She didn't want either her husband, Helia or her daughter to get in danger.

“Yeah, me neither.” Aisha and Stella said simultaneously, not on purpose as they eyed each other.

“Let's have a deal. We do not talk about it to any of the guys or in front of the kids. I don't want them to worry about anything either.” Bloom confidently declared, as leader and founder of the Winx Club, but her bad feeling was still in her. “Okay girls?” The others nodded, making it clear they understood the deal proposed by Bloom.

Flora started getting goosebumps as she didn't like knowing the Trix allegedly escaped. In her mind she was asking lots of questions she didn't know she could even get an answer for each of them. She asked herself if she could currently go back fighting - physically and mentally. She didn't do any of that for almost five years, for a second she thought she forgot how to even combat using her powers.

“Hey, Flo. You good?” Aisha asked preoccupied, placing her hand on her friend's shoulder.

“Uhm, yeah,” Flora replied, snapping out of her thoughts as she put her hand on her forehead to prevent not getting dizzy.

“You know what, I'm getting hungry!” Stella exclaimed, intentionally changing the conversation's topic, then, took her phone out as she jumped on dialling a number she knows off by heart. - “We're ordering pizza.” - Stella proposed, all excited, trying to forget about the Trix, for the moment.

“Mmh, good idea. We should head downstairs and ask the guys what they also want,” Tecna said as she started heading out of the door.

“Who's paying though, 'cause I know I ain't,” Aisha said while defending herself before anyone says she has to pay.

“Let's making the guys pay.” Musa resolved as she looked at every Winx, before a playful smirk formed on all of their lips.

“Wait, let's be a bit less evil, alright?” Flora implied to the girls. She was the most caring one, after all, she'll obviously feel bad. - “Let's all pay half, at least?” - The brunette didn't want to be rude by letting the Specialists pay: she wanted to contribute to paying.

The girls nodded, and they all went downstairs where everyone else was, also remembering to not a word about the Trix, as they all promised.

Such peace should not be disrupted.

--------------

“I definitely didn't miss this place.” A woman, with long white hair in a high ponytail, said, as she looked at the Omega Dimension again, after a while in her lifetime. “C'mon, we don't have time to lose, right?” She turned to the other two girls, who were behind them, there was a cloaked figure. The person hidden behind the hood of its cloak smirked as he started walking in front.

“Let's get this over with.” The curly-haired woman demanded, as both her hands became fists and some electric power started to release from her fingers, and right at that moment a flash of lightning appeared in the sky.

“Can't wait.” The other woman, with long brown dark green-tinted hair, answered as her eyes from dark-gold became totally black, ready to use her powers.

It's showtime!

°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 4!

Oh my gosh, this book reached 200 reads, I'm so happy!! It's definitely a start! :))

Anyway, what do you think about this chapter? I'll love to hear your thoughts!

Sorry for the short chapter! Next one it'll be longer, I promise!

Would you mind leaving a VOTE and a COMMENT so that me, as the author of this book, will feel more inspired to continue writing and publishing this story? Please :3

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

263K 5.5K 78
Rejoin the young Bloom, Stella, Musa, Flora, and Tecna as they form the Winx along with a new member Sonya! So be apart of the Winx Club and be One o...
722 87 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...
32.8K 430 21
Flora has been ignoring her family for months, but her father is now forcing her to come back to fulfil her duty as a princess; find a husband and be...
1.3K 32 7
You already know about the Winx Club. What if they had a new member? What if Bloom's power is only the second strongest magic in the Magic Dimension...