The Return | Winx Club

By winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... More

hey fairies ♡
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒! (𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

chapter two: catching up

1.7K 54 3
By winxgirl_x

This chapter is not necessarily needed to be read, but you can if you want to know how the Winx been holding on and how their lives' going so far :)

“Okay, why don't we head over outside in the hallway and catch up with each other there. Good idea?” Tecna suggested as they all nodded and walked in the huge hallway. There were many comfy bean bags so each Winx sat on one but all sat close together.

“So, what should we talk about first?” Aisha asked once they all sat as the girls looked at each other, thinking on what to talk about.

“Oh! Let's talk about how's our life as mothers and the changes.” Bloom suggested and the girls agreed, given that their children were one of the reasons why they disbanded. Bloom spoke up first. “I mean, having the twins was very tiring but totally worth it. I remember me and Stella being pregnant at the same time, me with the twins and her with Celeste, and we would annoy Brandon and Sky with our pregnancy cravings and needs, it was completely fun.” Bloom told as she looked at Stella and laughed, remembering at all the memories of them being pregnant together. “Furthermore, giving birth to the twins was more painful than Icy's ice cubes.” Bloom joked as the girls snickered, remembering about the ice witch. “My life was going amazing; I'm a mother, with twins and a wonderful kingdom ruled by me and Sky. Then Scarlett came, and my life just kept on going better. Now that she's a year old and just started walking, all she does is run away like,” She paused since the others started giggling and herself too. “I would put her down for five seconds, and boom, she vanished. And remember that we live in a big castle so she could've gone anywhere and I would have no clue, but I still love my baby. I got three lovely, though very loud, children and I'm very honoured to be their mommy.” Bloom ended her short recap of her life.

The girls smiled at each other. They were seriously all proud of Bloom. And just yesterday, she was just a newbie, who barely just discovered of having powers, Alfea, Domino, the Magic Dimension and many others. She matured a lot since then. What a glow up.

“Well, I don't how you live with three children, I find it difficult surviving with one!” Tecna conveyed, making the girls genuinely laugh all together. “Listen, I love my son with all my heart, but I think he's the only child I'll have in my entire lifetime. He's funny, intelligent and everything but the kid exactly the same as Timmy! They're both clumsy in everything they do, although I find it extremely funny. Once I sent Timmy to go grocery shopping and Theo offered to come with him too. I gave Timmy a shopping list, and I clearly wrote on it what needed to buy. He later comes back home with none of the few things I asked from the list.” The girls fully burst on laughing as Tecna kept a serious expression, which made it even funnier. “I asked them what happened to the list and Theo tells me that on the way to the shop, Timmy lost the list -- I don't know how you could lose a list -- so they had to improvise what they had to buy so I wouldn't get mad he lost the list and hadn't bought anything. I really don't know what would I do without him and Timmy, to be honest, they're everything I got. I love Theodore and always do, I wouldn't trade him for anything.” Tecna finally emphasized and everyone awed since it was always rare to see Tecna expressing her feelings of love to her son. Aisha hugged her, and so did Musa, who both were sitting next to her.

“Try looking after your kid and a kingdom, Tec. My baby Celeste's very chill, intelligent and she's definitely mommy's girl,” Everyone playfully rolled their eyes at Stella, because after all, this is Stella, and let her continue with her story. “She's not bad as the princess of Solaria, though she started getting very demanding with her dressing, don't know where she got that from,” Stella said as everyone gave her a look. “What?”

“Says you who came in with a dressing gown and those sunglasses. Should we really talk about you?” Musa emphasized as she crossed her arms at Stella while the others either giggles or laughs.

“Anyways,” Stella changed the topic back to her daughter since she hadn't got anything to say back to Musa. “Celeste lately, before she goes to bed, she always tells me she wants to stare at the night sky because she likes the sight of the stars. So now, every night before going to bed, I and her would get on the balcony and both stare at the sky while we would gossip about something. I love spending mother and daughter time with her, she's like my best friend but with my blood. Every day we get closer, and I like this because when I was, I think around her age, it was kind of hard talking with my mother so I love that she talks to me with no problem.” The girls ultimately smiled at her and, Bloom, who sat next to her, gave her a side hug.

She was also proud of Stella, like everyone else. She always had bought her big personality to everyone and made them happy to have a friend like her. Stella might be clumsy, annoying sometimes, and stubborn, but she always had a big heart for her loved ones.

“I'm honestly having such a good time with the kids,” Aisha began as all attention was now drawn on her talking. “I never thought I wanted to be a mother or marry anyone, but now I got two absolutely beautiful children and a husband, who is just lazy sometimes.” The girls laughed once again. “While I was expecting Zale, I always thought to myself, ‘alright, you're having a child even though you always said that you'll be independent with no children’. But when he was born, all I could think about was that I'll protect that little cute face of his, with my teeth if I have to, because I already loved being his mother.” Aisha teared up a bit, but suck it up quickly, because she didn't want anyone to see her cry right now. “So, when my baby boy became two years old, me and Nabu told him he would be a big brother in nine months and his face was like, I have no clue what you're talking about sir,” The girls started laughing even more at Aisha's change of voice in the last sentence. “No seriously, you should've seen him. So yeah, Aqua then arrived and Zale cried legit non-stop because he thought we didn't love him anymore, just his baby sister. He cried more than Aqua did when I gave birth to her, I mean it. Becoming a mother was such a big change to me but I wouldn't change any bit of it because I love being a baby mama.”

The girls grinned ear to ear. That was a very cute hilarious story from Aisha, and it only seemed like yesterday when the Winx found her at the forest in front of Alfea. She came through a very long journey since then.

“My daughter is such an angel... sometimes.” Flora commenced with her story. “Lilian is a very shy girl but loud at the same time, I didn't even know it was possible. She likes playing in the garden but if it rains and me and Helia wouldn't let her out to play, she'll go crazy. I don't know if you guys knew or if I told you, but I had few complications during my pregnancy that I had to have surgery after I gave birth to Lilian,” Flora started explaining while the other girls face changed expression to surprise and shock.

“Why, what happened?” Tecna asked, worried at how come she never knew about this. The girls knew Flora had complications in her first few weeks but they hadn't known anything about surgery.

“Nothing too serious. Giving birth gave me this infection somewhere in my womb, I don't really remember what caused it but I had to get it treated before it could also affect my whole body, which luckily it didn't. But I'm fine guys.” Flora reassured as she smiled at them and they smiled back. “Anyway, I think around when Lilian was one-year-old, she started saying her first words but her first words weren't either ‘mama’ or ‘dada’,”

“Oh, what were they?” Musa asked concerned and curious to know what the words were. Flora stared at her for a second and tried to remember what were they then she smiled.

“Her first words were ‘Maui’ amd ‘bubbles’. She loves the Disney movie Moana recommended by Bloom, so I understand the first word but I'm not sure where she got bubble from. Yeah, I don't know how she been able to say that before saying, mama. By the way, I think me, Aisha and Tecna were pregnant at the same time but Aisha was four months more than me and Tecna was two months more than me, right?” They both nodded as they remembered how once they all hang out together for baby shopping. They all giggled for a few seconds then Flora continued. “Anyway, being Lilian's mother opened me up to something new and an emotion I never thought I felt before, and all of you know this sensation. I love her so much, words cannot describe how much I do and I'll always protect my girl.”

“Lilian's so cute Flora, we're so proud of you!” Aisha smiled at her best friend. Flora came through a lot, she has been always been there for everyone and never judged them for their actions. She always been the peacekeeper and the calm one of the group.

“Musa, how's our little future rock star doing though?” Bloom asked, looking now at Musa, who still hadn't said anything. Everyone else looked at Musa to listen to her this time.

“Well you saw her earlier, but she's doing good although she's a very loud little girl,” Musa giggles at the last part and the other Winx join too. “She loves listening to the type of music I listen to, even though her favourite song to sing is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Serenity is a very hype kid so when you tell her she has to take a nap, she'll make a whole scene that she doesn't want to so either me or Riven have to go with her to take a nap so she'll sleep. Uhm, becoming a mother was such a big, big change for me. I wish my mother was with me through this and to see her only grandchild, but I know she's looking over to us. I really want to be there for Serenity because my mother didn't get the chance too with me and I don't want it to happen to her too.”

“That is very sweet Musa,” Flora commented as she hugged her best friend again. “Your mother is and will always be in your and Serenity's heart.”

“Okay now we talked about our children, let's talk about how your relationships are going!" Stella said as she made appear a bucket of salted popcorn while the girls just looked at her. “Spill the tea girls.”

“Uhm, my marriage's going fantastic, for your information. Sky is very good at being a husband and father to the kids. I love seeing how much he loves them. He would sometimes delay his meetings with other royals just to stay in the castle and spend time with them. He often insists to visit Daphne and Thorek because he wants me to not lose connection with my sister since we're both busy queens to our kingdoms.” Bloom tranquilly told to the girls as they listened along. “What about you girls, how are you doing with your boys?” She trailed off as she gave the girls a wink.

“Nabu is just Nabu, what am I supposed to say. He's very funny, loving and caring to me but the dude really thinks he can beat me in a surfing competition. Ha, nope.” Aisha stopped for a second as she playfully rolls her eyes again, making the girls giggle at their relationship. “Nabu really loves his children, I can evidently see it from miles away. He's a very good father and from my point of view, he is the best.”

“My handsome Brandon is so amazing!” Stella shouted out of nowhere, making the girls laugh a little. “No, seriously. He got me this beautiful matching bracelet for me and Celeste,”  She showed the girls her wrist with the bracelet on. It was made of gold, with a few sun and moon charms hanging around it. “Gorgeous, I know! But, no like, seriously, I'm so lucky to have someone like him as my husband and father to our daughter. And they're lucky to have me because their lives will be totally boring and a mess without me.” Stella flipped her hair and gave the girls a smile, while some playfully rolled their eyes and smiled too. After all, the girls are still proud of Stella's achievements in life.

“Timmy's still a mess,” Tecna began and the girl laughed. “No, but like, he didn't change from since we met in Alfea. Same, old, clumsy Timmy. And... I love him, just the way he is. Anyway, Timmy is a techno-genius and he been building this new project to update the Red Fountain's spaceships, and he's being promoted as head of Red Fountain Technology Master. Couldn't even be happier for him, to be honest. His dream came true, Theodore looks up to him as his role model.”

“That is cute,” Bloom said, sending a warm smile at Tecna, and she smiled back at her while nodding.

“Mmh, what about Helia? How's he?” Musa said, turning to Flora, who was sat next to her, as she raised both of her eyebrows at Flora to hint something and she softly punched Musa's arm to stop.

“Helia is a good husband, girls, stop looking at me like that. I'm the most innocent one here.” Flora looked especially at Aisha, who had a smirk glued on her face.

“Mmh?” Stella raised her eyebrow, then motioned her having a pregnant belly and then motioned to have a baby in her arms. Flora blushed a little, remembering, but then jokingly rolled her eyes. The other girls laughed at the scene between the two.

“Anyway,” Flora cleared her throat. “Helia started to teach Lilian to draw simple little things. I believe Lilian's natural powers are linked in drawing too and she's pretty good at it to be just a three-year-old little girl. Got it from her father. Helia puts so much effort in our marriage, and always tries to plan some dates, just us, to get away for a little and enjoy our time together while Lilian is with her grandparents.”

“I just noticed I'm the only one who's not married here,” Musa retorted as she looked at all the girls' wedding rings on their left hands. “Marriage life must be a dream.”

“Soon, it'll be your turn. Be patient.” Tecna said, sympathetically and sent a smile.

“No no, I'm not worried about getting engaged soon again. I think... I'm scared, actually?” Musa said, more like a question to the girls, who had frowns as expressions.

“What do you mean?” Stella asked, instantly, not even giving her the time to explain what she really meant.

“Last time we were engaged, he cheated on me, and... I don't know? I don't want to rush our relationship into a marriage. I want to take it slowly and it's working. Riven is putting much more effort into our relationship although he's still the same old Riven you girls know. Oh my, I forgot to tell you what he gave me for my birthday last month. He gave me this,” Musa, with a big smile on her face, pushed her long dark hair back behind her ears and showed the girls the necklace she was wearing. It was a whale, like the ones found in her home planet Melody.

“That is so beautiful, Musa!” Flora commented as she took a closer look to her necklace since they were sitting next to each other. “What's that?”

“Oh, if you touch it, you can hear the whale's singing!” Musa exclaimed before softly clicking on the whale and released its beautiful voice. The girls were all in awe and happy that Musa was happy.

“I truly missed this,” Bloom spoke, once the whale sound stopped and looked at each and every girl. “And I'm so proud of you and your families. I'm really am grateful to have such friends like you guys. You all are my family.”

“Aww, Winx group hug!” Stella shouted before they all stood up and group hugged.

For the first time in a long time, the Winx Club was reunited, and this time their children and life partners were also present.

°°°°°°°°°

END OF THIS CHAPTER!

What do you guys think about this book so far? Leave a comment!

Oh, don't forget to vote and comment! Pretty please? :)

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.7K 47
The Specialists have a mission. A mission to protect the Winx and to make them believe that they are the fairies of the Magix Dimension. But will it...
66.4K 1K 21
Aundrey Hayden, a powerful fairy without control. Her element is supposed to be fire but what happens when she can't control it? What happens when th...
710 84 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...
768 56 18
[Season 1 of The Winx Saga] Bloom is counting down the days until graduation. The sound of freedom calling from the other side. She wondered if there...