The Return | Winx Club

Від winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... Більше

hey fairies ♡
prologue
chapter one
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒! (𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

chapter two

2.1K 49 12
Від winxgirl_x

They walked into the huge majestic living room: it had fiery hues with earthy furniture, a very long black couch that was U-shaped with some white cushions and could fit the entire Winx Club and Specialists with children included, glass-fronted bookshelves on the corner of the room, a spotlessly clean floor and a huge TV at the front of the huge lengthy couch.

Flora sat on the couch and Helia next to her, on her right side, with Lilian sat on her father's lap, following with Musa sat next to Flora, on her left side, while Serenity was also laying on Musa's lap, Riven sat next to Musa but was on his phone, Sky sat next to Riven, with Scarlett playing on his lap with a toy, Bloom was at next to Sky but actually Flame and Blake were sitting in between them, Timmy was next to Helia, on his right side, and Tecna was sat next to Timmy with Theodore.

“Our group is almost complete,” Musa mentioned looking around the people sat on the couch. Right that moment, the mansion's doorbell rang and Tecna went to get it with Theodore following her as he didn't want to let go of his mother's side.

“Guess who's here...” Tecna said as she picked Theodore up in her arms since he was annoying her. As she entered the living room, everyone turned around to see who arrived.

“Hope you guys missed me!” A curly brown-haired woman appeared while randomly dancing in a funny way and had a baby, who seemed to be peacefully sleeping, in her arms and the other person with long dark brown hair in a low ponytail also came in joining the woman in dancing randomly while another kid entered with them but was too shy to dance with his parents. It was Aisha with her daughter, Aqua, in her arms and Nabu with their son, Zale.

“Aisha!” Flora exclaimed as she stood up and ran up to her to hug her closest best friend. The other Winx also came and Nabu greeted them then went to join the guys in the couch with Zale following him.

“We all definitely missed you being the most energetic one out all of us.” Bloom chuckled as she finally got to hug Aisha after the other girls had their turn.

Aisha looked back at the guys, then around, looking rather confused about who's missing, but then gave up because it was useless anyway as she might already know. “Where's Stella?” She questioned, rather ironically. Obviously, she was late, it's her friend Stella she's talking about.

Stella loves to be known the fairy of the Shining Sun although all she really also loves about is clothing and never arrive in time as she's supposed to, for example back to Alfea when they were all still students, it was her who won't get out of bed and get everyone unpunctual for morning classes.

“Did someone merely mentioned my gorgeous name?”

Everyone turned around to the front door, as it was left open. A familiar blonde made her way in the mansion without hesitation as numerous bodyguards came in to place her many pieces of luggage in the building then left. She wore a blue gown made of soft, satiny fabric, long and loose. A semicircular, high collar made of silk-like materials headed the ankle-length robe and the dress was accompanied with big round sunglasses with bright diamonds planted on the corners of the glasses.

For a second, the girls looked at each other, trying to understand if Stella is being serious with all the dressing or what. Brandon, eventually came too, after Stella's entrance, holding his daughter's, Celeste, hand. He didn't even care at Stella dramatic entrance as he playfully rolled his eyes at her and went straight to greet everyone.

“Don't mind her. She's just joking guys, right Stella?” Brandon said and looked back at Stella as she sighed and, using her powers over herself, she changed back into normal clothes, but the similar fashion ones Stella always used to wear when they were still in Alfea.

“I was just messing with you!” Stella giggled as she ran to group-hug the Winx. They all hugged her back while laughing. Stella will never change, but that something they still love about her. “The Winx Club is reunited!” Stella exclaimed as everyone else shouted but Aisha quickly gently asked to keep it down since Aqua was still sleeping in her arms. “Oops, sorry.”

“It's fine, if she wakes up, I'm handing her to Nabu. The guy didn't even look after her all day, he was too busy playing with Zale.” Aisha explained, making all the girls laugh at the way she said the last sentence sarcastically. Just at that moment, Aqua opened her little eyes and started crying. “Nabu, come get your daughter!” The girls laughed even more at this point.

Nabu, who came from the living room, where the rest of the boys with the other kids are, came to Aisha, looking rather clueless why the girls were laughing. Aisha turned around to him and passed him their seven-month-old daughter. He pecked Aisha's lips and waved at the girls hello.

“I'm going back to the living room with the guys, are you girls coming too?” Nabu asked at the girls and before anyone could answer him, Stella intervened.

“No, we have to catch up with each other first!” Stella mentioned as the other girls nodded at her propose since it has been a long time they hadn't all been fully together. Nabu nodded at them then left with his daughter back with the Specialists.

“Where should we go and talk, though?” Musa questioned since no one had no clue where to go, also considering the mansion was quite huge.

“Let's go to our rooms! I so want to see mine! I definitely got the bigger room.” Stella said before clapping her hands to lift her luggage with her powers and made them fly all the way upstairs. Whereas Flora simply carried the suitcases she left in corner earlier but with the help of Tecna and Bloom.

On the second floor, when you walk up the stairs, at the left there is a hall with three bedrooms and at the right, there is another hall with the other three bedrooms. Furthermore, in the straight direction, there was huge space that could be used for a workout, dancing or just relaxing as there were enormous windows lighting the scene. There were other rooms down in that huge space that lead to the gym, cinema and a playroom for the children.

“Girls, let me help you tell you which one of your rooms are. Well Musa and Tecna already know theirs,” Bloom pointed out. The other girls, Aisha, Stella and Flora accepted her request of guiding them into their own rooms. “Sky said that we all going to sleep in the same room with our partners, obviously, but our kids will sleep in another room attached to our rooms. Let me show you to your rooms than when you see it will explain clearer itself.” Bloom gestured them to follow her.

They went to the left side hall first. The rooms had names on if which is which and there were: Musa and Riven, Flora and Helia then Aisha and Nabu. Aisha and Flora got in their rooms just to leave their luggage and Flora had the chance to look around for a second.

The room contained a double king-sized bed, neatly made, a bedside table on each side of the bed, each with a lamp on, a crystal white table mirror down against the wall on the left of the bed, a huge round black carpet in the middle of the room and the window on the roof just above the bed so that meant that she could look at the night sky with Helia when she goes to sleep. Flora noticed another two doors, one at the far left of the room and the other on the far right, but left it to check it out later.

Flora came back outside to Bloom, Tecna and Musa. “These rooms are so nice!” Flora mentioned as she jumped of excitement but almost tripped over her heels.

“I know! Did you see the other room? Earlier, I took the chance to decorate all the kids' rooms before you guys came and I'm proud of my job.” Bloom told Flora, who was confused at what she was talking about first then realized she must be talking about the door she seen that had to lead to another room. “Let's go see it together, I can't wait for you to see it!” Bloom recommended and Flora nodded.

They came into her room, Bloom, Flora, Tecna and Musa then Aisha and Stella came in later as soon as they found them because they were confused in which room the others were. They went straight in the other room and it revealed to be her daughter's room.

Lilian's room was quite small but big enough for her, it contained a small pink princess single bed, a bedside table with a lamp, a small carpet in the middle of the room, a box used to put toys in and a desk she could use to draw on.

“Bloom, you shouldn't! This is so cute, thank you! She gets to sleep literally next to mine and Helia's room, at least she won't get to feel that lonely from us.” Flora said in awe and hugged Bloom as the other girls nodded.

But Stella just had to say something. “Well... with the kid sleeping next to you in this other room, if you're going to be doing bits with Helia, you guys should keep it down--”

“Stella!” The girls said simultaneously, almost in disgust on what she meant but at the same time, they were giggling themselves too. It's like back at the old times.

“What? Oh c'mon, Flora don't act like you're still innocent, 'cause if you were, Lilian wouldn't be here. Same for you girls.” Stella explained as the others crossed their arms and then she frowned. “What? Did I say too much?” The girls looked at each other as they all wanted to facepalm themselves because of Stella's statement.

°°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 2!

I really love Winx Club and their strong friendship bonds they had since day one, amazes me :)

So, what do you think? Do you guys like how is it going so far? I really, really hope so.

Please, if you wouldn't mind, can you leave a VOTE and a COMMENT for me, so that, as the author, it'll give me reasons to continue with the story.

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

768 56 18
[Season 1 of The Winx Saga] Bloom is counting down the days until graduation. The sound of freedom calling from the other side. She wondered if there...
101K 1.4K 27
So what if the winx had an urgent mission and had to break up with the specialists because they had to be with their ex's because they're ex's are te...
32.8K 430 21
Flora has been ignoring her family for months, but her father is now forcing her to come back to fulfil her duty as a princess; find a husband and be...
263K 5.5K 78
Rejoin the young Bloom, Stella, Musa, Flora, and Tecna as they form the Winx along with a new member Sonya! So be apart of the Winx Club and be One o...