The Return | Winx Club

Por winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... Más

hey fairies ♡
prologue
chapter two
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒! (𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

chapter one

3.5K 67 7
Por winxgirl_x

Today was finally that day: the Winx Club and the Specialists would reunite and live together for one entire month in a mansion in Gardenia.

“C'mon girls, Timmy's here to pick us up!” Helia shouted at the front door while holding two hefty suitcases in both of his hands and a backpack on his shoulder, ready to place them in the Red Fountain spaceship waiting outside. Timmy approached him and offered to carry the suitcases into the spaceship while Helia would wait for his wife, Flora, and his daughter, Lilian. “Thanks, Timmy.”

“No problemo,” Timmy replied but instantly struggled to take the two large suitcases but able to make it when Helia just let him took one and kept the other.

Since they had to leave quite early to get to Gardenia quickly, Flora and Helia, alongside their daughter Lilian, woke up earlier than they usually did, but Helia was the first of all: he got up from his matrimonial bed at seven o'clock in the morning, leaving Flora to rest longer, given that it would be a long day, and he took a shower. He packed a few other necessary things in their suitcases, then, after, he cooked breakfast for the girls for when they woke up. He had a long morning already.

Yet, Flora, who was finally showing up from the bathroom, where she was peacefully getting ready, had eventually come out with Lilian gripping her hand.

Helia couldn't help but smirk at the two girls, even though they took eternally to get ready. His daughter was wearing a cute knee-length violet dress with a white headband on her long wavy dark hair and white ballerinas. Whereas his wife was wearing a light green petite knot front flare sleeves top, which made her emerald eyes pop more, she also was wearing high waisted dark blue jeans and white heels. Her caramel brunette hair was perfectly curled, but loose curls, and she wasn't wearing much makeup, only mascara with highlighter on her cheekbones and a bit of lip gloss on her cherry lips.

“Wow, you girls look absolutely... gorgeous, like always,” Helia commented as Flora blushed at his comment and continued walking up to him and she gave him a peck on his lips which Helia did not hesitate to.

“Thank you, love. We should start going, shouldn't we?” Flora suggested while helping Lilian walking down the stairs, outside the house. Helia was the last one to leave the house and, before joining the others on the spaceship, he made sure they didn't forget anything at the house and locked the front door.

While so, Flora waited for him and when he came, they all headed to the spaceship, which was parked a few meters away from their house.

Lilian walked first up on the ramp which leads to the inside of the spaceship, followed by her parents. Timmy was already sat on his seat, in front of the central control of the ship, ready to prepare it to take off.

“Hello Timmy,” Flora greeted, while she took Lilian up in her arms and sat in one of the available seats. Helia was gone in the back of the ship to put the last suitcase and the backpack together with the other suitcase, and came back and sat in one of the other available seats, next to Flora. “Where's Tecna? Is she already in Gardenia?” Flora asked as she looked around.

“Yes, she's already there with Theo. He felt sick so I left them there while I went to get you.” Timmy replied as he clicked some button which made the spaceship start its engine. It was about to take off.

“Oh, poor little Theodore!” Flora said worryingly while rocking Lilian, who was scared, to calm her down since Timmy was taking off and the process was making a lot of noise.

“How is he?” Helia asked, worried about the little kid too. The Winx and the Specialists always cared for each other, like they were a real family, which in fact they feel like they are. Others' health was always a priority and they all looked after each other.

“Tecna said he had nausea and threw up, but now he is feeling a bit better. Thanks for asking anyway guys, I appreciate it.”

“You're welcome. By the way, do you know who arrived in Gardenia?” Helia questioned, as he looked at his watch. It was 11:27am at the moment.

“When I dropped Tecna and Theo to the mansion, Bloom, Sky, Musa and Riven were already there.”

“Oh nice, cannot wait to meet them all!” Flora exclaimed as she kept on cuddling Lilian, who was also cuddling her while playing with her mother's hair.

~~~~~

“Dude, we're here! Wake up Helia!” Timmy shouted at the guy's sleepy face as Flora witnessed the moment and started laughing at her husband, but not in an offensive way. Lilian was also tired but quite energetic since she took a couple of minute nap from the journey from Linphea to Earth.

“C'mon daddy, wake up!” Lilian joined Timmy on waking up Helia, which seemed to be impossible. Flora was just laughing, enjoying the moment.

She knew that when Helia would be really tired and would drift off to sleep, he was such a heavy sleeper which made it hard to wake him up after. Given that this morning he came home from work late and woke up before everyone, he must be really tired and Flora understood.

Helia eventually woke up, considering Timmy was shouting at his face to wake up while Lilian crawled up on his lap to take a closer look at her father sleeping and softly giggling at him.

“Uh..” He murmured in his sleepy voice as Timmy smirked and walked away to help Flora move the suitcases outside the spaceship.

“Daddy we're here!” Lilian exclaimed, visibly excited while throwing her little arms around his neck. Her father was confused at first but instantly realized what she was talking about. They were on Earth, in Gardenia. How many memories he had here before he left to live in Linphea and had a little family.

Helia rubbed his eyes for a few seconds before getting up and holding Lilian's hand while walking out of the spaceship.

“Sleeping beauty got up!” A familiar female voice said. It was the one and only fairy of technology, Tecna, who was laughing. Helia realized Timmy must have told her he was heavily asleep from the way Timmy smiled and he smirked for a bit, laughing at himself too.

“Tecna, you know he's tired. He was working late yesterday and hadn't much sleep, so don't make fun of him.” Flora said, feeling bad for him now, while she fixed the backpack on her shoulder.

“Yeah, sorry.” Tecna apologised, which Flora accepted. “Anyway let me walk you to the mansion! I'm so techno-excited for you to see it. C'mon, if you want Timmy can help with those suitcases.” She pointed at her husband and the two suitcases next to him, which made him absolute confused about the reason why should he be the one helping when he will struggle himself because the were absolutely heavy, he had no idea what Flora and Helia were even carrying inside those suitcases.

“It's fine, I'll do it,” Flora said while using her powers to lift the suitcases and Timmy sighed in relief. She, also, was feeling lazy to take the suitcases which explains why she used her powers instead. They started heading to the mansion, following Tecna who knew the location.

“Almost forgot that you had powers, the fairy of nature.” Helia joked at Flora but meant it following he hadn't seen his wife in the battlefield in nearly five years. Flora still uses her powers but not much of it because, mostly, she used them to fight evil.

“Believe it or not, but I do myself too. It's been a long time.” Flora admitted as she looks up to Helia for a second as she also took Lilian's other free hand so now she was holding both her father's and mother's hand and they kept walking forward.

Not many seconds after, they reached the colossal structure. At its threshold stood the delicate marble fountain, the soft gurgling of the clear water melodic as it resonated in the surrounding silence. The walls were a white stone that glistened in the summer sun, the roof was brown slate and the mansion was surrounded by many plants and trees. The mansion's windows were so large it reminded Flora of the store-front of Love & Pet, the shop her and her friends had.

“Oh my! This is so beautiful!” Flora blustered while putting her hand on her mouth to not sound too loud, which made Helia giggle a little at her as he found her reaction adorable. He's happy that she's happy.

This holiday was firstly organised by the Specialists to make it a surprise for the girls, but Stella found out after overhearing Brandon's conversation on the phone with Sky and immediately told all the girls in their Winx group chat. Typical Stella.

“I know,” Tecna returned as she gave a friendly pat on her friend's shoulder. “You totally should see the inside!”

“Looking forward to it!” Flora responded with a big smile on her face.

They started making their way up the front stairs of the mansion. At the front of the door, there was some kind of device next to the double doors which Tecna typed on something following with the door opening.

“Wow!” Lilian exclaimed at Tecna's action of opening the doors and made everyone giggle at her comment.

They all made their way in and, as soon as they got in, Flora placed the suitcases in the corner, to move them somewhere else later.

The entrance was breathtaking: the interior of the house is focused around a large central hallway serving as the main avenue of traffic and entrance area to the adjacent rooms. The hallway flows into a large, wide staircase that provides the main means of egress from the entertainment area of the house to the private rooms on the second floor. Flora was so fascinated at the smooth, clean and very tidy entrance hall.

“Who's there?” A little girl called out from, which seemed to be like a very large spacious living room. Lilian looked at her right just to see one of her dear besties. “Oh, mommy, daddy it's Lily! And auntie Tecna also bought auntie Flora with uncle Helia and Timmy!”

“Hi, Flame!” The little girl let go of her parents' hands just to run into her best friend's arms and squeezed her tight as they snickered. The little girls know each other because, often, the Winx would group call and the kids would sometimes get involved, which explains why. A blonde-haired young man with a baby in his hands also came out from the living room to greet his friends.

“Hey Sky,” Helia did some kind of hand gesture with Sky, the one's guys always do when they see each other. “Oh and hello, little one.” He tickled the baby's chin who was still in Sky's arms. The baby was Scarlett, Bloom and Sky's one-year-old daughter.

Flora politely hugged Sky, without squishing Scarlett. “Look at you, you're growing up! Seems like yesterday when you were born.” She tickled her tummy and made little Scarlett laugh.

The others, Bloom with her son Blake, Tecna's son Theodore, Musa and Riven with daughter Serenity, also came from the rooms they were previously and greeted the new arrivals, Flora and Helia.

“It's Flora!” Musa shouted as she ran to her friend and gave her a very welcoming hug, but also because she missed the nature fairy. Flora hugged her back, almost with tears in her eyes, given that she gets sensitive easily, as Bloom also joined the hug with Musa and Flora. Tecna, shockingly, got emotional too and joined the hug too.

“Girls,” Riven spat as he also does the ‘guys’ hand gesture with Helia and Timmy, who though quite failed at doing it. “What's up my man Helia?”

“Hi Riven, I'm good,” Helia acknowledged while Riven settles his hands in his trousers pockets. Typical Riven, always trying to look intimidating. Helia once remembered how he and the other specialists shared a dorm when they were all still in Red Fountain, the most prestigious educational institution for Specialists and where they could become warriors.

Serenity came on Riven's side and wrapped her arms around her father's leg as she shyly waved at Helia.

“Hello to you too Serenity.” Helia chuckled and Riven and smirked as he takes one of his hands out of the pocket only to rub his two-year-old daughter's head.

“Should we all go sit in the living room shouldn't we?” The Queen of Eraklyon, Bloom, declared openly and they all nodded.

°°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 1!

So, what do you guys think of this story so far? Please tell me in the comments if you wouldn't mind :)

I'm so excited about this story and the many upcoming chapters!!

In case you guys forgot who the Winx's children are and their names, always go back to the chapter with the title "PROLOGUE", where I gave a brief description of every Winx's partner and their sons/daughters :3

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A VOTE SO I KNOW IF PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT THIS STORY CONTINUED TO BE PUBLISHED.

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 32 7
You already know about the Winx Club. What if they had a new member? What if Bloom's power is only the second strongest magic in the Magic Dimension...
2.4K 61 18
What if Bloom had a youngest sister who she didn't know about but she was taken to Cloud Tower and became a fourth member of the Trix? Meet Asia the...
263K 5.5K 78
Rejoin the young Bloom, Stella, Musa, Flora, and Tecna as they form the Winx along with a new member Sonya! So be apart of the Winx Club and be One o...
29.3K 653 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...