K-Pop Smut One-Shots

By Hobi_Jiminie

Just a book filled with K-Pop smut. (All these smuts are written by me.) Copyright © 2020 Hobi_Jiminie More

Needy - Jeon Jungkook (BTS)
Baby Making - Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO)
Prank - Kim Taehyung (BTS)
Online Class - Bang Chan x Felix x Reader
Often - Park Jimin (BTS)

The Neighbor - Min Yoongi (BTS)

1.8K 16 15
By Hobi_Jiminie

Y/N POV:

I was in the living room watching TV while there was a storm, which to be honest, I'm quite afraid of storms. The power then went out and I was in pitch blackness. I sighed and started searching for my phone and once I found it, I turned the flashlight on and walked into the kitchen to look for the candles I had, luckily. I found them and grabbed the matches out of one of the drawers and brought them to the living room. I lit the match then lit the candles, lighting up the living room a bit. I put the match out and walked to the kitchen and put a bit of water on it then threw it away.

I walked back to the living room and sat down. I decided to go on my phone and scroll through Instagram when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and walked to the door then opened it revealing my neighbor, Min Yoongi. He was wearing a suit, with a tie hanging around his neck loosely.

"Hello." I said, smiling.

"Hey, is it alright if I stay here until the power comes back on?" He asked.

"Yeah of course you can." I answered, letting him inside. We walked to the living room and sat down. He's a good neighbor, and he doesn't make a lot of noise but he keeps to himself. I have talked to him a few times and learned that he's a music producer for a company called BigHit. "Do you want something to eat?" I asked him. He turned to look at me and I would be lying if I said that he wasn't handsome. The candlelight makes him look even more handsome.

"No I'm good, so Y/N how is everything?" He asked me.

"Was going good until the power went out." I answered looking at the forward. I heard him chuckling before speaking again.

"Let me guess, your favorite show was on?" He asked me.

"Yeah it was." I said, when I heard thunder outside. I screamed and wrapped my arms around Yoongi. After I realized what I did, I widened my eyes and pulled away fast. "I-I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's alright, don't worry about it." He said. I turned and looked at Yoongi and he looked a bit uncomfortable and I was curious to why.

"Are you okay Yoongi?" I asked, worried.

"Umm y-yeah I'm o-okay." He stuttered, putting his hands on his lap. I tried not to look down but my eyes has a mind of their own and I ended up looking down. I saw that he had a bulge in his pants and I quickly turned my head away, looking the other way. The couch started to shift a little and I looked back at Yoongi and saw him getting closer to me.

Soon, our faces were only an inch away from each other. That changed when he placed his lips onto mine and I slowly started kissing him back. The kiss started to get heated. I felt his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I didn't open my mouth. His hand started roaming until it got to one of my breasts and he squeezed it, causing a small moan to escape my mouth. He took the chance and put his tongue into my mouth, exploring it all around. He gently pushed me to lay on the couch on my back with him hovering over me.

He detached our lips and kissed down my jaw to my neck. Once he got to a spot on my neck, I moaned and I felt him smirk then suck and bite on that spot causing another moan to fall from my lips. He pulled away and started removing my shirt. My shirt was soon off and on the floor. He reached behind me and unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor then put one of my nipples into his mouth and groped my other breast. He then switched sides to give the other breast the same treatment.

He pulled away and started kissing my lips roughly while untying my pajama shorts. I grabbed the hem of his shirt, wanting to take it off and he got the hint and got up then took his shirt and tie off. He then removed my shorts and I was left in just my panties. He put his hand over my clothed pussy and started moving his hand up and down, causing a moan to fall from my lips.

"You like that baby?" He asked, smirking. I couldn't get anything but moans out of my mouth. He hooked his finger on the hem of my panties and pulled it down, revealing my pussy. "You're so fucking sexy." He said, before standing up and picking his tie up of the floor and wrapping it over my eyes, blindfolding me. Next thing I feel is him licking up my folds and sucking on my clit.

"Ahhh fuck Yoongi ahhh." I moaned.

"Call me daddy babygirl." He said, before going back to sucking on my clit. He then put his tongue into my hole and started thrusting his tongue in and out. I put my hands in his hair and made him go deeper.

"Daddy that feels so fucking good." I moaned. I felt a knot in my stomach, and I knew that I was close to my climax. "I'm close daddy~" I moaned out. He pulled his face away from my pussy and instantly thrusted two fingers into me. He was thrusting his fingers fast and soon I released all over his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and put them in his mouth, tasting me.

"You taste so fucking great babygirl." He said. He sat down after taking the blindfold off. I then kneeled down between his legs and started unbuckling his belt then unbuttoned his pants. I pulled them down leaving him in just his boxers. I palmed his bulge, making him groan. His groans are turning me on more than I already was. I then pulled his boxers off and dick sprung out and hit him in the stomach. I wrapped my hand around the base of his dick and licked the sides then kissed the tip. "Don't tease me babygirl." He groaned.

I put his dick into my mouth and started bobbing my head slowly. He threw his head back, letting out a deep groan. I started massaging his balls, causing him to moan. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and started thrusting into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat.

"Fuck babygirl, your mouth feels so fucking good around my cock." He moaned, thrusting into my mouth faster. He dick twitched in my mouth and I knew he was close to his high. He started thrusting faster and soon shot his seed in my mouth and pulling his dick out of my mouth. "Swallow it." He demanded. I did as I was told and swallowed all of it and licked my lips, seductively.

He pulled me back on the couch and went between my legs. He kissed me passionately and roughly. He then pulled away from the kiss and aligned his dick to my entrance then looked at me.

"Are you ready babygirl?" He asked, looking at me. I nodded my head and he started pushing his member into me slowly. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and scratched him, hearing a groan come from him. I scrunched my face in pain and he must've noticed and he kissed me to get my mind off the pain. I soon only felt pleasure and I moaned.

"You can move now daddy." I moaned. He started thrusting in and out of me slowly. He attached our lips and put his tongue into my my mouth again. "F-Fast daddy." I moaned. He obliged and started thrusting faster and harder.

"Fuck." He moaned, putting his head in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned into his ear. "You feel so good around my cock baby." He moaned into my ear. He then pulled out and made me go on all fours and slammed back into me, causing me to moan loud. I soon felt another knot in my stomach and I knew I was close to my second climax.

"I-I'm close daddy." I moaned.

"Hold it in babygirl." He said, thrusting at an inhuman speed. He pulled me up so my back is against his chest and started kissing my neck while still thrusting into me. He then pulled out and sat down. "Ride me babygirl." He demanded. I got on his lap and aligned his dick to my entrance and went down on him. I was bouncing up and down on him until I couldn't hold my climax in anymore.

"I can't hold it in anymore daddy." I moaned. He then started thrusting deeper and harder trying to reach his high. I leaned against him with his arms around my waist and thrusting into me faster.

"Cum for me babygirl." He moaned into my ear. I released all over his dick and he quickly pulled out and pumped his dick before coming on his chest. I fell beside him and he stood up then walked to the kitchen to grab something to clean us up with. He came back in after cleaning himself and started cleaning me off as well. He threw the tissue away and sat down beside me then pulled me into his embrace.

"Yoongi, why would you do this with me?" I asked him, panting.

"Because I fell for you Y/N when I first moved in next door." He told me. I smiled and looked at him.

"I like you too Yoongi." I said, smiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?" He asked. My smile got wider and I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tighter.

"Of course I will Yoongi!" I answered. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Y/N." He said, looking at me with a smile.

"I love you too Yoongi." I said, pecking his lips.

"Ready for round two?" He asked, seductively.

"Of course I am." I said, attaching my lips to his.
____________________________________
This took me 4 hours to write

Also feel free to request a smut for any male idol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
85.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
188K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...