My Best Friend and I. (Best F...

By bellafavour30

Leah: I moaned from how delicious his lips were. They were ethereal, but it wasn't enough. I wanted more. I... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
Authors note
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
New book!!

CHAPTER TWO

12.9K 171 19
By bellafavour30

Leah's Pov,

Class had ended and I am soooo glad it has because any more minute and I would have died in there. AP chemistry is sooo boring. Right now I'm bugging Brandon because he wouldn't tell me what my birthday present was.

"Come on! Tell me"

"No" he said smiling.

We were by his car waiting for our friends

"Ple---ase?"

"No." He chuckles.

Time to bring out the baby. I pouted. Full pouting. Quivering lips, big watery eyes that suck you in. He looked at me for a while then shook his head.

"Nope, not gonna work"

Damn! Almost had it. But whatever.

I looked up to see Chase and Jo coming.

"Hey guys"

"Hey" they responded

"Where are we heading to?" Jo asked.

"Brandon's house. We'll order in."

Tiny detail. Brandon lives alone since both parents are always traveling. They are filthy rich let me tell you. Like full on wealthy but he likes to keep it on the down low. He lives in a three bedroom apartment.

"Where's Jax and Lizzie?"
Jo answered,

"On the their way. Oh! Here they come."

"Hey guys." I answered,

"Hey. Are we ready to go?"

"Yes!"

"Let's go".

Brandon drives off. Cheerleading and football practices resumes next week.

Brandon's house;

We were all in his living room deciding on what to watch.

"Let's watch Titanic" Lizzie suggested.

"Ew. Too girly and emotional" Jax replied.

"Is not."

"Is too"

"Is---"

"What about the Notebook?" Jo cut in.

"If that's what you want" Chase said lovingly.

It's so annoying how he gets all lovey-dovey around her and she has no idea. They both are as clueless as a bird.

Brandon spoke,

"Connect the tv to Netflix. Here's the remote. Leah, you come with me to get the popcorn."

"Sure."

"Get some soda too!"Jax shouted.

"Sure thing!"

Brandon yelled back as we went to the kitchen.

I went to the cabinet to bring out the bowl to pour in the popcorn while Brandon got the soda.

"Baby, are you okay with spending your birthday watching tv with the guys? I can take you somewhere quiet if you like?"

I turned to face the island and started pouring popcorn into different bowls.

"No, thank you. I love spending time with our friends"

"More than with me?"

His voice came from right behind me. I turned my head and screeched. He chuckled.

"You scared me. Why are you so close?" I touch my chest.

"No reason."

He kissed my cheek and took one bowl of popcorn and left while I stood there staring into space. I mean I kiss his cheek everytime, he kisses my forehead but still every time he does that I remember the incident where he kissed me close to the mouth. I sometimes wonder if he remembers. I shake my head. No need bothering myself about it.

I carry the other bowl and walk into the living room. No freaking space. They are sprawled out everywhere. Both the floor and the couches. Where am I going to sit now? I look around then stopped at Brandon because I see him beckoning me over. I get there, keep the bowl on the centrepiece then face him.

"Yes?"

He turns his finger gesturing for me to turn which I do, then he hooks his hand around my waist and puts me on his lap. After a few seconds of shock, I start struggling to which he responds by tightening his grip on my waist and whispering in my ear,

"Stop struggling and watch your movie, I'm not complaining".

I look around but everyone's immersed in the movie, so I do as he says. It was awkward at first but as I get lost in the movie, I start relaxing. By the time the movie ends, I'm sobbing. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for emotional movies. Brandon's just keeps chuckling.

"Everyone's feeling sleepy. Come on. Time to give you your gift".

I squeal,

"Yes!!"

He just shakes his head. I know, swift mood change. I'm like that. He's used to it but is still looking at me like I'm weird which I am but totally irrelevant at this point.

"Come on! Let's go!"

I get up and drag him with me but then stop.

"You better lead because I have no idea where we are going". He laughs.

"Come on. To my bedroom."

Let me let you in on something. No matter how amazing his living room is, his bedroom is more awesome. Just believe me because I almost never lie. Almost. He opens the room.

"Okay. Sit. I'll get it from my closet".

"Shoo. Hurry".

I make the shooing hand motion to which he laughs to. I should become a clown. I would make so much money judging by how many times Brandon laughs at me in a day. He goes to the closet and brings out a red velvet box and before your mind goes elsewhere, it's not a ring box, we aren't even a couple. He gives it to me.

"Open it".

I do and I gasp at the gift. It's not very expensive, it's quite simple actually. It's a gold locket which contains a picture of both of us.

"I know it's not much but you don't like material things and it's pretty simple like you".

I hug him on the verge of tears.

"It's perfect. Thank you so much".
He chuckles,

"don't cry, it's a small gift".

"I know but it means so much to me".

"Sure. Sure. Let me help you put it on".

I turn around and he puts it around my neck.

"Thank you again. Let's go join the others, yeah?"

"Sure".

When we get back to the living room, everyone's fallen asleep. Jo was now on top of Chase. I shook Brandon and pointed to them.

"Aww. They are soo cute but so clueless. It's sweet and annoying".

Brandon just shakes his head and said,

"Come on. Let's get you to bed. You're sleepy, aren't you?"

I nodded. "A bit".

"Okay then. Let's get you to your room".

"Okay but it's not mine". I yawn.

He rolls his eyes but takes me there. He tucks me in, very sweet, I know, then kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight, baby"

"Goodnight, Brandon".

Day of the birthday party,

My birthday party was amazing. I finally convinced my mom to let me hold it at Brandon's place. Even Suzy, the queen bee came. She actually tried to flirt with Brandon but of course, he uses me as cover. I still wonder why he wouldn't date any girl at school, I mean it would hurt me yeah but he's so distant from them which makes me all the more curious. Is he gay? No, no no, he can't be. Ugh I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.

Anyway, Brandon got me another gift, Matching bracelets, cringe worthy, I know but hey, I like to think it's sweet. Jo got me a beautiful gown. Black, strapless, knee-length. Chase got me an mp3, Jax got me a new perfume and Lizzy, the crazy one got me drum roll, a sexy red see through lingerie. I shake my head at that. Really?? Who would I wear it for?? When the party is over, I go to my usual room and crash.

The next morning, I wake to my favorite alarm, Brandon calling me.

"Hey, Brandon"

He chuckles, "good morning, baby."

"What do you want?"

"Get up and get ready for school. We leave in thirty minutes."

I yawned. "You couldn't walk up to the room?"

He chuckled, "you are in your house, Leah, I'm at mine."

My eyes open wide at that statement as I finally observe my surroundings, yup, my room. I can imagine him rolling his eyes right now.

"Quick question. How did I get here?"

"Everyone woke up around midnight and decided to head home. You looked so adorable sleeping I didn't want to wake you so I carried you to my car, drove you home and then carried you to your room."

I gasped, "I am soo stupid."
He guffawed,"No, you're just a deep sleeper. Now, get ready. Twenty five minutes left."

I giggled and did a mock salute even if he couldn't see me.

"Aye, aye, captain"

He chuckled and hung up.

I hurry up and have a shower then head to my closet. After few minutes of contemplation, i put on my cute jean skirt that ends on my thighs, white sleeveless, white converse and Brandon's white hoodie. I know, I'm feeling the white today.

I head downstairs and I see that my family is already eating breakfast, without me.

"So nice of you to wake me so I can join you." I say sarcastically.

They all just laugh. I wasn't joking.

"Morning honey"

my mom greets while I kiss her cheek.

"Ya ya sure. Morning dad."

"Morning, dear."

I quickly grab my plate and heap it with chocolate chip pancakes and get orange juice to go with it.

"Hey, Leah, why did Brandon carry you last night?" Adam asks.

I shrug,
"I dunno. Ask him when you see him."

I see my mom shake her head.
"Did you have fun last night?? What did you guys do?"

"I had fun. We just danced, played couple of harmless games, then when everyone one left, the gang watched movies til we slept."

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it. It's probably Brandon."

I opened the door,
"Hey, Brandon."

"Hey, baby. Ready?"

"Almost. Come in. I'm still having breakfast with everyone."

He shrugs, "sure."

"Brandon's here!!!" I yell. He laughs.

"Morning, Brandon" my mom calls.

"Morning ma, pa" he greets kissing mom's cheek. I know. They are that close.

"Join us."
My dad says. Brandon checks his watch.

"Sure. There's still time."
And then he proceeds to fill the plate I gave him.

I saw when he recognized the hoodie because his eyes lit up. He leaned in close and whispered in my ear,

"Isn't that my hoodie that went missing last month??"

I nod my head while eating. We all know I don't joke with my food.

"You little thief!"

I gasp and smack his hand.
"I am not!"

"You so are. Just wait until we get to the car." I gulp inaudibly.

"Hey, Brandon?" Adam calls out.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you carry Leah last night?"

I see my mom swat his hand from the side.

"She was sleeping soundly and I didn't want to wake her"

"Now that! People is a true gentleman!"
I exclaim while everybody laughs.

"Let's go." I say standing up and picking my bag.

"See you later!!"
We get into Brandon's car.

Hi!! I am soo sorry for going AWOL. Lots of things happening. Anyway, I will try my best to update at least once a week. Thanks.
Don't forget to comment and vote.
I would really appreciate it so I can know if my writing is okay or immature or anything to improve on. Or even just to chat.😁😁

Til next time!! 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
4.7K 62 52
Si Shandao De La Vega ay anak ng sikat na manglalaro ng bridge kilala siya bilang isang masunurin, maunawain at mapagmahal na anak. Sa kanya ng pagla...
290K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
75.9K 2.5K 32
"Hello" "Hello" "You know you shouldn't have done that to Mae, trust me am gonna get you good Aiden just wait and see" "Am sorry whose this" "Don't t...