GJ, Academy Origins; Tales of...

Od JTNP_GJ

Ubercorn starts to remember the things he had left to fade in the back of his mind, as the memeories grow mor... Viac

The Beginning
Memory
Small fractions flash
Curiosity at its finest
Questions
Needed answers
Lost and found
All my Fault
..You're okay..
I'm back.

Prayers and Pleads

199 6 8
Od JTNP_GJ

8:50 PM

The cadets got back to the ship,, where the unicorn was watching a movie. Leaning back on his chair as his thoghts were distant. He seemed to be in another world, unable to truly focus on the movie. He had the photo album in hand...

His ears drooped as his pale blue eyes scanned the book. Then, his ears twitched as he hears the doors open. He glanced over to see his cadets walking through the doors.

He was rather confused, he knew that he said to come back before midnight. But he didnt think theyd be back this early.

He stood from his seat, putting the photo album on his seat as he gave a warm smile at the cadets.

" Ah,, i didnt think that you'd come back so early, wha-"

Before the unicorn could finish what he said. He noticed that his cadets were close to crying, and one already cried. He was about to ask what happened. Before he noticed something else

" ..w-wheres..Foz..? "

Asked he, the three winced as they looked down, not having the hear tto explain to the unicorn what had happened. Lars had his fists clenched as tears started falling from his cheeks, down to his chin.

Xuli's soft cries became sobs. And kyan couldnt hold it back. His tears flowed down like a stream, his eyes only having pain and guilt swirled in them.

And ubercorn got his answer.

" H-hes fine,, right-- h-he...he-"

The unicorn hoped his assumptions werent true. That his cadet was fine. That foz was fine, just. Roaming around, he was fine

He was fine!!

" Were..s-sorry- u-ubErcorn-"

Choked out the gymnast, while his cries filled the room along with the others. The unicorn winced at the answer.

His eyes widen in shock

" no.. "

His heart was racing

" n-no.."

   Tears pricked the corners of his eyes.

" p-please-"

His chest ached, heart breaking from the words of the gymnast.

" p-please say he i-isnt-"

He tried to say,, but his words slowly fading to silence. As tears welle dup in his eyes, he pleaded for them to say it isnt true. He begged for fate to tell him its all a lie.

And as the hopes slowly fade with the truth clouding him in darkness

He begged.

He prayed for the world to show that this wasnt real.

Pleaded for the universe to make this all just a nightmare

Begged reality that to let him see that this was merely a lie

But..

This was the truth

He was awake.

This is reality.

His pale blue eyes slowly growing darker.

And darker

Until there was light no more.

. . .

The grandmaster watched in horror as his eyes gaze at the body of what he knew was the genius from the academy. After finally snapping out of his shock he rushed over by the boys side. Blood was leaking from his head, his body was limp and still.

Shit shit shit shit

He thought

What happened!?

His voice yelled the question in his mind. Unable to wrap his head around the fact that this. This was Foz. This body infront of him was that of the youngest in the academy.

A boy of merely ten years of age with incredible intelligence. Now lays infront of him in a pool of blood.

The grandmaster put a hand on the boy as he then quickly checked for the others pulse. Hoping.

Hoping that he wasnt gone.

Hoping that he could still be saved.

...

...

...

...

...

The grandmasters eyes widen. He glanced at the boy and gave a soft smile. A soft, and relieved smile

He was still alive.

Though his pulse was slow. He needed to do something quick. He needed to get him treated..

He needed to get him back to ubercorn, the cadets should be near of he found Foz here. They should be worried for their friend.

Whatever happened that couldve caused this!?

He picked the small boy up, his mind filling with colorful curses and prayers for the youngest.

He was losing a lot of blood. His sleeves were already soaked with the warm red liquid that was oozing from the boy.

He put him in the grimbler so thhat the boys head would be elevated. Getting a first aid kit from the deep part inside the grimbler. Luckily it was here.

He couldnt do much if the youngest had any broken bones, which he may have. But he could stop the bleeding. Clean him up.

He had to keep him alive.

He had to stay alive

The grandmaster took out a cloth,, and some gauze. He gently cleaned the blood from the head of the youngest. Panicking, his heart racing. He kept an eye out, alert, just in case there was any change in his breathing.

It was still slow and steady. A little too slow for the grandmaster. But it was better than nothing.

He finished cleaning the wound, he then wrapped the gauze around the boys head. Hoping it was tight enough to put pressure on it, keeping the blood inside. He checked the youngest to see if there were any more injuries.

Most were merely scratches and such, it seemed only the head had a major injury. But he couldnt tell if he had broken anything. And he couldnt take the chances and just assume the kid was fine.

He cleaned up the blood that were on the legs and arms of the kid with the cloth. Still being alert, keeping track of the breathing. He was worried. He was panicking, heart racing. The possibility of this kid dying was in his mind. Etched into his mind

His hands were shaking from so much fear.

He needed to keep this kid from dying. He needed to treat him as best as he could. He felt tears pricking at the corner of his eyes, just the thought, a small thpught that the kids breathing could stop any second only made his fear for the youngest rise.

" please,, please hang in there kid.."

Pleaded softly by the grandmaster. His breathing a little sharper from fear and panic.

Foz was only ten.
He was a mere kid.
  He couldnt die here.

He had to get him to ubercorn, to his friends, he has to live. He has to stay alive.

He finished treating the injuries that could be seen by he, unable to treat any injuries that could be underneath the skin of the cadet. He felt horrible. He knew he wasnt his fault,, but if the kid dies here, under his care. He would never forgive himself.

The grandmaster took a deep breath, he couldnt fly yet. He needed to fix the grimbler before he could go to jetpad.

He tried to calm himself down.

His hands were still shaking, sleeves and torso bloodied by carrying the boy. He didnt care. His priority now is getting the boy safely back to jetpad..

He has to.

He opened the tool box. Beginning to work on the engines. His midn not far from.the thought of the smaller ones breathing stopping. At. Any. Second.

He continued checking on the kid out of fear that he would find him laying there, with his heart stopped. His breath taken. His life gone.

Every minute or less he checked on the kid. A prayer in his head, his thoughts were only pleads. Pleads for the youngest to stay alive. 

Please,, stay alive...

~°• ... •°~

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1K 30
Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with everyone's flags on the cover. When the An...
308 63 18
Two worlds of no connections are brought together under distressing circumstances purely out of misunderstanding. When he can't let go of his past an...
1.7K 49 6
!! not shipping siblings. please do not ship the krew with each other. !! this is a work of fiction - i am suuei, do not be fooled, i just can't chan...
1.5K 33 13
*Sequel to A Stormy Tale, cover by the one and only @Thunderstomm - again, @TheNeonBunny at the time* It's been 4 and a half months since the tsunami...