daddy. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy fo... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

twenty-nine.

5.3K 200 110
By MARKSOI

as mark walked down the stairs, he immediately walked towards his boyfriend, donghyuck who's sitting at the couch.

"i'll be back, okay?" the older said, picking his bag up from the end of the couch.

mark told donghyuck he's going to a business trip, for a whole week. he was guessing mark got promoted on his new work.

but what made him more confused is, why is jaemin and jeno going going with him?

"are you sure?" asked donghyuck, and mark's expression immediately softened.

"of course, i will." the older smiled and looked over to renjun and chenle sitting at the dining table. "screw both of you, if something happened to donghyuck." he mouthed and the two snorted.

"don't worry too much." both of them unintentionally said in chorus.

a car honked from outside, signaling mark to hurry up. he looked over to the window, and jaemin and jeno along with jisung, is waving at him.

"they're waiting." said mark, "goodbye, i love you." the older reached for the doorknob.

but before mark could open the front door, the younger immediately stood up, "are you forgetting something?" donghyuck raised his brows. 

"oh." mark simply said and smirked. he grabbed donghyuck by the waist, pulling him into a long, deep kiss, making the younger surprised, and both of the chinese male slowly turned around, not wanting to see everything. "good?"

donghyuck avoided mark's eyes, "i mean your phone. you forgot your phone." the younger said, giving the older his phone and looked down as a red tint brushed against his face. "but... thank you..."

mark released a breathy chuckle before he grabbed the younger's chin so they can match eyes, "i'll be back, okay?" the younger nodded and gave his boyfriend a smile.

he watched mark got out of the house, walking in the car. but before mark could sit in, he gave the younger another goodbye.

a year, a year has passed, meaning they've been living for a year, then out of the blue, mark told his boyfriend that he'll be going on a business trip, which is very odd, because the last time donghyuck checked, mark hates long rides.

i guess this is just very important?

the car started driving, "i feel bad..." mark said that caught all of their attention. "why?" jisung asked, looking at the older beside him. "would he get worried?" asked the older.

jaemin finally spoke, "you're going to see him tomorrow," he looked back at mark. "tomorrow night."

"shit, i miss him already." mark mumbled under his breath. "well, i miss renjun too!" both jaemin and jeno said in unison, which is totally unplanned.

"well, fuck. i miss chenle."

-----

a day almost passed, it's currently afternoon, donghyuck is so bored, he woke up with no text or calls from his boyfriend and it's making him worried. it's a business trip, of course, he'll be busy, the younger thought.

and at the same time, renjun walked to him, almost like there's an emergency. "come on, pack your clothes, we're going somewhere!" renjun excitedly said while jumping.

donghyuck looked over to chenle and then back to renjun. "where?" asked the donghyuck.

 "don't ask let's just go...!"

"should i text mark hyung?" renjun shook his head as well as chenle. "what if he gets worried—"

"he won't," chenle said, "just go!"

he nodded and walked upstairs towards his room. they've been acting like this since morning, is there something wrong? donghyuck thought.

he just grabbed all the clothes he needed, because they're going 'somewhere'. i guess this is the best, he doesn't have someone to cuddle ever since morning, so maybe sniffing fresh air and looking at the streets is the best.

"and actually, we're going to the beach, so you won't be confused!" he heard renjun shout from downstairs.

he nodded, even though they can't see it. for the last time, he grabbed his phone and texted someone.

-

donghyuck
hyung?
received 4:18 pm

donghyuck
daddy?
received 4:18 pm

-

he gave up and just continue packing, did he do something wrong? is there something wrong? he brushed it off, maybe he's still busy with his work.

moments later, his bag is packed with his clothes and he climbed downstairs and was greeted with two other bags on the floor, guessing it's from renjun and chenle.

they're so busy with their phones, that they didn't even notice donghyuck's presence. "i'm ready." both of the chinese male jolt their heads up and their smiles grew bigger.

"let's go?" renjun asked, grabbing the car keys. "woah, where did you get that? you also drive?" chenle asked and renjun lightly kicked the older leg, signaling him to shut up, cause he's ruining the plan.

but donghyuck didn't really notice cause he's too busy looking at his phone, yet his fingers weren't moving, he was just frozen.

"let's go..?" renjun asked, trying to lift the mood, which it did, a little. they grabbed their own bags and hopped into the car, renjun is driving and donghyuck sitting beside him and chenle sat at the back.

mark paced back and forth in his own place when he found out that the three is on the way, he looks around and biting his nails on how nervous he was.

"hey jaemin," he walked towards the younger who is also busy observing the place. "can they hurry up?" mark asked, and his tone becomes very shaky.

"okay, okay, i'll tell them." jaemin nodded. the older checked his watch for a time, 6:00 pm, exact, the sun is setting and it means that they are coming.

"do you really think we're heading the right way?" asked donghyuck, looking at the dark road. they've been at the ride for almost an hour or maybe more than that, they're like out of nowhere.

renjun nodded and gave him a reassuring smile before placing his gaze back at the road. donghyuck just trusted his best friend and leaned back in the seat, letting out a sigh.

"why?" chenle asked from behind, the older shook his head as 'nothing' the younger male looked at renjun from the mirror and mouths, "is he mad?"

renjun didn't know what's wrong either.

after a few turns here and there, they finally reached their destination, the older grabbed donghyuck's hand and squeezed it, "let's go?"

donghyuck gave him a small nodded before opening the door, the place is pitched black, the only lighting that is lit is from a very distance.

walking towards the counter, the woaman behind the table immediately recognized the three. renjun noticed this so he nodded his head. "yes, that's us." he mouthed which he instantly received a nod from her and signaled them to wait as she make a phone call.

the younger saw donghyuck had been spacing out for a very long time, he walked towards renjun and nudged his shoulder, "he looks sad."

renjun walked up to donghyuck and locked his arms to his, "is there something wrong?"

donghyuck has been brought up to reality, "i guess.." he sighed, "mark hasn't answered all my calls and he never replies to my messages."

"um.." the woman interrupted between the conversation, "just walk straight ahead, and um... donghyuck?" she said and the tanned male looked up, confused, how did she know my name? "you can walk towards the right."

the two nodded but donghyuck remained confused. nonetheless, he just grabbed his bag, and same as two.

as she said the two walked straight and donghyuck walked towards the right, but before he could continue his way, renjun grabbed the younger's bag, "okay, go."

donghyuck did what he was told, walking straight ahead, the path started to get darker and darker, because of the lack of light.

right then, he saw candles lined up, forming two lines, he also saw signs that's been stick on the sand.

"keep walking!"

"you're in the right way,
i promise."

"is the path too long?"

"well then, let's kill
some time, let me tell you
a story on how a boy
stole my heart."

"i know cheesy right?
but oh well... the guy, i met him
at the club."

"club?" donghyuck thought loudly, tilting his head to the side, now he's interested in the story. "okay, this is creeping me out."

"yes. i met him in
the club, a very inappropriate
place to meet a boyfriend."

"but actually, the very first
moment i saw him, my heart
immediately beats two—no,
three times faster."

"he's innocent...very
innocent, but that's make him,
him."

"i think i kinda took that away,
because he calls me daddy."

"but let me tell you,
i've fallen for him deeper
and deeper as seconds go by,
and i kinda don't know what
do now."

"his damn eyes.
when i look into his eyes,
i tend to lose my thoughts. "

"the smile he gave me.
make me lost all my words to say."

"and i can't take it anymore,
i want him to be officially mine."

"i want it to last forever."

"so here you are..."

"me?" donghyuck asked himself, pointing at his chest. he reached the end of the path and he saw the sight of beach, the relaxing sounds they made.

he didn't even realized that he started to close his eyes, feeling all the relaxing feels it sent him. he sat on the sand and crossed his knees putting it close to his chest.

a voice spoke, causing him to flinch a little, he stood up and turned around where the sound is located. "donghyuck." the surroundings is very dark that he can't recognize, who it is, "baby..."

the male walkes closer and donghyuck finally got the clearer view, with a little help of the light of the moon. "mark? mark hyung?"

the older nodded and bring donghyuck closer to his body, but his right hand remained behind him. "wait," said donghyuck, placing his hands on mark's chest. "are you supposed to be in your business trip? how did you get here? you declined all my calls and never texted me back—"

"shh," the older said, cutting donghyuck by his lips. "i'm sorry, okay?" mark chuckled.

donghyuck just nodded and looked everywhere except the older as mark kept staring at donghyuck's eyes. the younger dramatically coughed, "you're making me shy."

mark smiled and pulled their bodies off causing donghyuck to whine mentally.

the older stepped back, more and more, before disappearing in the dark, donghyuck panicked a little whe he saw the candles got blown away by the wind.

it's only him and the dark now, "hyung?" he called out, but not daring to move out off his place. "i'm getting scared, please, where are you..."

silence.

a few moments later, the lights suddenly lit up, but no one, not even a single figure is seen. donghyuck then decided to steep a heel but at the same time, someone appears, and music started playing.

there he is.

"hi baby..." mark slowly walks towards his boyfriend and a smile started forming on his lips.

"um, hi?" the older stopped his tracks, and donghyuck still remains confuse, "what's happening?"

the older ignored and shoot his boyfriend a wide smile, mark and donghyuck is just staring at each other with music playing, and looking around, the younger saw his best friends on the very distance.

"hey, baby," said mark with a smile still drawn on his lips, "um.. i don't know how to start this but um... do you remember that one time where we met? the most unusual place where you meet your boyfriend? the time i said 'hi' to you? the time where we're sitting on that dirty couch with half filled drinks in front of us?" the younger just nodded after all the questions that has been thrown to him.

mark continues, "the time where you accidentally confessed to me when we barely even know each other?" the older stopped before a tear escaped his eyes but immediately wiping it off, "the time where i dragged you into that cliff with your eyes closed and asked you to be my boyfriend? there. that's when my life changed... even the dumbest things you do and say makes me smile, and god, those damn smile of yours fucks me every time.."

"do you think we shoul help mark?" renjun looked at his two boyfriend and looked back at mark, "does he even know what to say?"

"yeah, i think we should." jeno commented but jaemin cutts his boyfriends.

"no, that's there moment."

"but he's cursing!?" both chenle and jisung whisper-shouted but jaemin just shrugged.

"we've been living for a year and look, i guarantee that there'll tough times, i guarantee that at some point maybe one of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. but i also guarantee that if i don't ask you to be mine, i'll regret it for the rest of my life, because i know that you're the only one for me..." mark paused and walks closer to his boyfriend, once he's close, he kneels down and grabbed a box in his back pocket, "so um... marry me." the older stretched the white box towards the younger, opening it, and he immediately closed his eyes. the statement didn't come out as a question, though, "let me love you forever.." mark said, whit his eyes closed.

pause.

"donghyuck... will you marry me?"

"why me?" donghyuck finally spoke, and also kneeled down looking at his boyfriend with a furrowed brows. "stand up." said the younger, but mark didn't listen, instead he just looked up, "i said, stand up."

"is it a no?" jaemin asked both of his boyfriend and started panicking. "i knew this isn't the right time yet, goddammit mark."

"possibly." chenle comments.

renjun chucked and so as jeno causing jaemin, chenle and jisung to look.

mark hesitantly stood, and started questioning himself, is he going to say no? am i taking things too far? wait, fuck you mark! as the moment he stood up.

the younger tossed himself on mark's body, placing his legs on the side of his boyfriend snuggling his face between mark's neck and mark was also quick to catch him, he heard sniffles from the younger and made donghyuck look up, "is it ye—"

"you don't how much you worried me, i was about to question my whole life when you didn't texted me back, i want to cry so bad when i saw the received on my messages and-" the younger slapped mark's shoulder but it was a weak one. "yes! it's a YES!" he buried his face back on mark's neck.

"aw, baby i'm sorry..." a tear escaped mark's eyes, "wait, let me put on the—" the younger cuts him off with a long passionate kiss, placing his hands on the back of mark's head wanting to explore every part of mark's mouth.

breaking the kiss, he climbed down mark's body, "put it on." donghyuck said and the older quickly puts it on.

done.

all of his friends stepped in, clapping their hands together. "now, frick!" jisung shouted and received a playful slapped from his boyfriend.

"congratulations, baby." jaemin walks towards the tanned male and hugged him tight.

"wow, that's a ride, we almost thought you're going to say no." said renjun and also walks closer to donghyuck.

"i don't like seeing someone kneeling in front of me." donghyuck rubbed his nape and looked down shyly. "i'm sorry."

"nah, it's fine." mark said, pulling donghyuck by his waist.

a few moments later, someone comes up to them saying, "your dinner is served... but, only for the two." she points at donghyuck and mark, causing all of their friends to whine, but also agrees because it's their moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.4K 15
markhyuck. ┅ want a date this valentine but you're a single pringle? well worry no more because "dial a valentine" got you! ❝but i don't want you...
293K 12.4K 25
❝ you're naked. ❞ ❝ shut up or i will slash your throat. ❞ ━ or where donghyuck is stuck in utopia after an airpl...
97K 4.2K 34
markhyuck ┅ donghyuck will do anything to pay mark back. ❝be my secretary then...❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 1.29.23 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI 2023
535K 19.7K 25
❝ did you just cum all over my desk? ❞ ❝ sir, i am so sorry! ❞ ━ or where haecha...