The blue and gold eyed Pinetr...

By nightcore1is2the

There is a legend that the child born with one gold eye and one blue eye will marry the demon king and bring... More

Prologue
The start
The Government
Him...
Sorry
Give me inspiration
Okay then...more demons
Meeting the demon king Dipper side
Meeting the demon king Bill side
The dream
Give me inspiration please
Waking up
Sorry
esprit loup d'hiver
Long time no write
Meeting Pyronica 2
Sorry

Meeting Pyronica

2.4K 89 10
By nightcore1is2the

Dipper POV

  Those words were somehow familiar "No human could become such a high level spirit even with the help of a demon of your status!" The baby said "well whoever said he is fully human?" Bill said his smirk returning "Will someone PLEASE explain what's going on?!" I asked in confusion "it's nothing to worry about love" Bill said in a loving yet serious voice which could not match less with his smirk.  Less then a second later I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and before I knew it I was in a room full of chairs made of flesh!!! A piano was in the room but I couldn't care less because the arms were still there "let go!" I yelled trying to escape their strong grasp. "Sorry for scaring you little guy" said a feminine voice. "My name is Pyronica and I work for Bill" the feminine voice said. "Can I see you?" I asked them the grasp was no more. I turned to see a brown (pink) demon with fire in certain places to act like clothes, she had one eye and sharp teeth and was such a bright shade of brown (pink) that it might've hurt a baby's eyes. "What are yo-" before I could finish I heard an explosion. "Oh dear" said Pyronica and I could only imagine what she meant...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 48.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
80.1K 5.6K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
646K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.