"Stay Away" Mike Wheeler X Re...

By spdrrwebs

The year is 1986 you just moved to Hawkins Indiana because your dad found a new job that pays 10x better than... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Section 2
15
16
17
18
(:);$
Lol
19
filler
21
22
cover change
:(
23
24
25
announcement
announcement
um
sorry
26

20

3.4K 65 264
By spdrrwebs

🍂Y/n's POV🍂

What. The. Hell. One second I was in my living room and now, now I'm on the side of a road. I was supposed to show up at the house not here. I look at a sign next to me. "Welcome to Wheaton." That's just like the one for Hawkins. I get a splitting headache and I fall to the ground. I see images of Mike and El flirting, one of them kissing. I get up but it's like I can't control my body. I walk across the highway praying a car won't hit me.

I walk into a neighborhood i don't recognize. I look to the left and see a house. "Byers." It says on the front. I turn and knock on the door. Ms. Byers opens the door. "Y/m?" She says. I nod and hug her. "Will! You have a visitor!" Joyce yells. He runs to the door with the gang following him. "Y/n!" Will yells. I jump into his arms and kiss his cheek. Max comes up next, I give her the biggest hug. "You got my call?" She asks. I nod. When I stop hugging her Mike starts to come my way. I move out of the way. "Wow! The house looks nice. Can you show me around Will?" I ask. "I'll come to." Max says. Will shrugs. "Great!" I say.

We walk upstairs leaving Mike and El behind. "Will let's go to your room I need to talk to both of you guys." I tell them. Will nods and we go to his room. We sit on his bed. "I have new powers." I say. They gasp. "I can teleport, and I have some sort of vision thing." I say. "What's the vision thing like?" Will asks. "I can see things but it's not like they're in the future or the past." I say. "I saw Mike and El flirting." I add. Will rubs my shoulders. "Ok where's Dustin and Lucas?" I ask. "They went to the store for Joyce." Max says. "Ok let's go downstairs." I say.

When we get downstairs Mike and El are standing in the kitchen. Will Max and I stand on the other side of the island from them. I hear the door open and close. "We're back!" Lucas says. I run over to them. I jump on Dustin. "Y/n? When did you get here?" He asks while holding onto me. "Like 10 minutes ago." I say smiling. I jump off of him and go to Lucas. "Hi y/n/n." He says smiling. I grab some of the groceries from them and I walk back to the kitchen. I use my telepathy powers to put them up. "El just lost her powers." Mike says. "K." I say. "So could you maybe not use yours infront of her?" Mike asks rudely. "Could you not cheat on me just because I wasn't here? Oh right you can't so I don't have to do what you say." I reply back sassily. I turn around to him. His mouth is wide open. The rest of the group is looking at him, even Joyce and Jonathan. "You're dating Y/n and you've been flirting with El this whole time?!" Joyce asks shocked.

I continue to put up some of the groceries. "I got it Y/n." Jonathan says. "Thanks for your help sweetheart." Joyce says. Mike stays silent and looks guilty. I sit between Max and Will. Will puts his hand on my leg to comfort me. I smile at him.

Joyce makes us all chocolate milk. "Mooooom we're not babies." Will whines. "Shush it Will, I love chocolate milk." I playfully glare up at him. He smirks down at me. "Y/n can I speak to you outside?" Mike asks. I smile and nod. He slides open their screen door to the backyard. I close it behind us. "Look I'm sorry-." "No! I'm going to talk, I don't care how sorry you are. I remember around the first month we knew eachother you complained to me that everyone you ever loved has either died or gone away. And I've finally figured out that it's because you're an ass! You're a complete fucking asshole, you were so rude to me when we first met and you've cheated on me more than once. I've forgiven you too many times Mike! Even when it wasn't forgivable!" I yell starting to cry.

"Y'know you're not perfect either y/n! Remember all those times you would get angry at me and go off to Troy?" He yells. "Becuase you wouldn't listen to me!" I yell. Mike starts to yell but I can't hear him. A loud ringing goes off in my head. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! A pot with a plant in it shatters next to Mike. "What the fuck!" Mike yells. "Life doesn't revolve around you Mike, other peoples feelings matter to. Remember that." I tell him.

I walk into the house. "I'm going to go upstairs real quick." I say rushing past everyone. Someone follows me. I walk into Wills room and I lay on his bed. Will opens the door behind me. I sit up. "You okay?" He ask. I start to cry again. "No." He hugs me. "He hurt me so many times." I say. "I know." He says. Will just looks me in the eyes. I slowly lean in and kiss him. I hear a knock at the door and I pull away. "I-um come in." Jonathan walks in. "Lunch is ready." He says, he smiles sympathetically at me. I smile back. I get up before Will and speed walk downstairs. Welp, that was a mistake. I literally, I literally can't kiss Will. I don't like him at all.

I sit at the table next to Max. I stay silent. I keep my hands in my lap and keep my eyes down. Joyce gives us all sandwiches. "Thank you." We say. I can feel Will's eyes on me.

~~~

We put on breakfast club and sit in Wills basement. We make set out a bunch of snacks and candies. El and Mike sit kind of close together. I curl my knees up to my chest. Nancy walks over to me. "Are you okay?" She asks. I look over to Mike and nod. She looks over and rolls her eyes. "He's an idiot." She says and goes back to sit by Jonathan.

After that movie ends the only people left is Me Mike and Jonathan. Jonathan puts on Goonies.  After that movie I figure everyone is asleep. I look at the clock and it reads 3:30am. I go into the Byers kitchen. I just sit on a chair infront of their island and cry. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I look up and see Mike. I just cry more. I reach up to hold onto him. "Why Mike?" I sob. He rubs my back. "Can we talk?" He asks. I nod. "I did kiss El, but I talked to her I told her that we can't keep doing this. I want to make things better y/n." Mike says holding my hand. "Well if we're going to make things better I have to tell you something, I kissed Will. But I was upset and I didn't know what I was doing so it didn't mean anything." I say crying more. "That's okay that perfectly fine." He reassures me. I practically jump over to him. I wrap my hands around his neck and deeply kiss him. He brings me into his lap. I hear a cabinet close. I quickly turn around. "I'm just getting water." Will says sadly. "Oh my god will, I just, I'm sorry." I say getting off Mike. I walk over to Will. "Can we talk?" I ask. He says fine and I pull him out of the room. "Look Will I'm sorry, what happened early was a mistake." I say. "It's ok  y/n seriously." He says smiling. I hug him and he walks back downstairs.

I walk back to Mike. "We should head to bed." I say. He nods and holds my hand. We walk downstairs and cuddle on the couch.

~~~

I wake up with a splitting headache. I look over at El and I see her wipe her nose. I give her a worse headache. She looks over at me. I lean closer to Mike. (Petty bitch). "Els using her powers on me." I whisper to him. "We are leaving back to Hawkins tomorrow morning." He whispers back and kisses my hair. "Can I steal her for a sec?" Max asks mike. He nods and I get up. "So y'all made up?" She asks me as we exit the room. "Yeah he said he talked to El." I say shrugging. Jonathan hands Max and I pancakes. "Thank you." I say sitting down. Dustin comes and sits next to me. "Hi Dustybun." I say mocking him. "Oh shut up." He says hitting me in the arm. I smile and rub my arm. Lucas sits down next to Max and wraps his arm around her. I smile at them. Mike comes and sits at the opposite side of me. "Ooo pancakes me favorite! Thanks Jonathan." He says. Will and El sit next to eachother. Joyce, Nancy, and Jonathan sit in the living room. "So, since we're leaving tomorrow , I was thinking we could do something extravagant today. Like go somewhere and hang out together." I say looking at everyone. "Sound good." Most of them say. "What do you have in mind?" Will asks. "Well I haven't gotten that far yet but we'll figure it out." I say smiling. "We could go to the bowling alley that Dustin and I saw when we were out." Lucas says. I smile. "That sounds nice." I say. "There's also an arcade somewhere." El says. "I think I saw a movie theater." Mike says.  "The only problem is the money." I say, my smile starting to falter. "I actually saved up money for this trip, I have about 50 dollars." Dustin says looking at me. "Oh and I have like 30 in my room." Will says. I clap. "Perfect!" I say. "We could watch back to the future two." Max says. "Ok let's get dressed!" Will says.

I walk with Max to borrow some of her clothes. She has better style than me so a change into something cute. We meet the boys downstairs and Mike wraps his arm around my waist. We walk to the arcade first since it will take the shortest. I beat Mikes ass in Pac-Man. "You literally suck at this." I say over his shoulder while he plays. He dies and slams his hand on the game. "Aw it's ok Mikey, maybe we can try one of the easier games." I say mockingly. He sighs and goes to Donkey Kong. I see El sitting alone on a bench. I sigh and walk over to her. "Are you not going to play any games?" I ask. She shakes her head. "I've never played these before so I don't really know how." She says. "Come on I'll teach you." I say reaching out my hand to her. She's hesitant to take my hand. "Come on." I say smiling. She smiles and takes my hand. "Ok so this right here, is Snake. It's pretty simple but gets harder as you go on." I tell her. I explain how to play and give her some of my coins. She struggles at first but quickly gets it. "Look you're 9th on the score board!" I say smiling, I give her a high-five. "I'm sorry y/n." She says. "It's fine we're both in the wrong, let's not ruin this time we have let's enjoy it while it lasts." I say dragging her off to more games

~~~

We decided to skip bowling since, one, it saves money and, two, it was eight forty five and the movie starts at nine. We run to the movie theatre and buy tickets. "Seven child's tickets to back to the future two." Max tells the ticket guy. We quickly grab popcorn and sit in the theatre.
(I've never seen either back to the future movie so I can't explain this)
The movie ends and we leave the theatre. We use a pay phone to call Joyce to pick us up. "That movie was great!" Dustin says. I nod. "I haven't seen the first one." El says sadly. "Ok I'll show you it when everyone leaves!" Will says smiling. El smiles.

When Joyce picks us up we sing in the car.

Ok this chapter was the longest yet
(Around 2120 words) I hope y'all enjoy this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.4K 11
This is about a young girl who leaves her past in her old town to live in the known town, Derry. Here she meets the love of her life and her best fri...
15.5K 265 26
⚠️ I do not own the edited picture! ⚠️ ⚠️AFTER SEASON 3⚠️ "I dont want to lose you y/n.." " and you won't will, I won't let it happen" when...
910K 36.3K 46
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
506K 8.4K 34
New girl in the Hawkins. What happens after eleven and will move out of the Hawkins? This story is made by me so if something doesn't fit with stra...