vampire bite | jikook au ✓

By exotickookie_

"I want you." "You're p-psychotic, you only want my blood!" contains; -death -vampirism -mature scenes -gori... More

vampire-bite | 00
vampire-bite | 01
vampire-bite | 02
vampire-bite | 03
vampire-bite | 04
vampire-bite | 05
vampire-bite | 06
vampire-bite | 07
vampire-bite | 08
vampire-bite | 09
vampire-bite | 10
vampire-bite | 11
vampire-bite | finale 1/2
vampire-bite | finale 2/2 *

vampire-bite | 12

935 49 18
By exotickookie_

present
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The ground below became visible after some time, everything else appeared into perspective, the limbs on his body were reattached. From how the walls caved back in and the ceiling formed, Jungkook figured out his neck had healed back into place. He found himself grounded in a spacious area, in contrast to the previous place he remembers.

Jimin.

Jungkook shot up from the floor, wanting to find the human at once. When a painfully, familiar voice welcomed him.

"Jeon Jungkook. Oh, how dreadfully long I've waited to be in your presence again." Hoseok spoke, his high and mighty tone startling the young vampire. The elder stood in front of him in seconds, Jungkook stumbled back with wide-eyes.

"E-Elder Hoseok. What are you doing here?" Jungkook bowed slightly.

"Well, Jeon Master sent me, of course. I've been keeping them up-to-date with your whereabouts and your scandals." This was appalling news to Jungkook, causing him to stagger back farther.

"You... You've seen—" Jungkook asked, referring to everything that has happened up to this point. His suspicion levels began to rise.

"Certainly," Hoseok grinned. The vampire stepped forward, his face slowly transforming into a glower. "You've violated numerous laws, little Jeon."

Suddenly, the young vampire stood tall, constraining his cowering actions a stop.

Jungkook's face formed a hard scowl, it was clear who's side Hoseok had taken. Taehyung and he had practically linked arms, swore on their miserable graves to make Jungkook's life an ordeal. A living hell.

Hoseok was reporting back to his parents, therefore the elders knew of it all.

Or at the very least, what Hoseok was unfortunate enough to witness.

"Jimin. Where are you keeping him? What do you want with him?" Jungkook hissed, Hoseok chuckled tight himself.

"You and that human, huh? I wonder what the vampiric lords would think, having learned that their royal-blooded vampire son, was expressing compassion for a wretched human." Hoseok spat, Jungkook's nose flared.

"Take me to him!" Jungkook snarled, hissing in the elder's face with his hands clenched in fists. Jungkook could not put a hand on the elder vampire, without being pinned underneath his feet. He understood well that his strength was no match for Jungkook to handle.

"Patience, Young Jeon. It's all going according to plan."

"Plan? To hell with that, I'll never let you get your way!" Jungkook shifted for the way out, hands snaking around the doorknob before he was yanked back. His body flew and slid on impact.

"Patience!" Hoseok yelled, his voice darkened, power irradiating from his command. Jungkook glared at him from the cemented floor, fist-pounding and scrapping on the ground in resentment.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Just a bit longer, Jeon." Hoseok snarked, watching Jungkook's face twitch with more irritation.

"You did not answer my question. I said, why! Answer me!" Jungkook snarled, amber-eyes flickering uncontrollably.

Hoseok tilted his head, smiling slightly with amusement. "I'm in control, Jeon. Your ancestors do not want any loose ends. I've been authorized to discipline you if you do not comply."

His words were enough for Jungkook to stand, his parents were always the cause of his misery. Anywhere he was sent, disciplinary actions were always given.

"You are not following orders... This is your own doing, isn't it!"

"That's correct," Hoseok laughed, approaching closer to Jungkook's trembling body. "I, a Jung, will never take orders from any Jeon."

-

Jimin wails echoed, increasing in volume. While Seokjin stared helplessly at the ground, Taehyung's body hovered over Jimin's.

"It's simple. One would consume the cure if there was one, but Seokjin here is out of options." Taehyung told him, wiping the tears that strode down the human's cheeks.

Jimin flinched away, hugging his knees to his chest. "I can't." He choked out.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, "You can, and you will. You would loathe losing Seokjin for eternity, isn't that right? It's your fault, you are the cause of it, now you fix it."

Jimin lets out a sob, "No, it's not my fault. It's not, it's not my fault..." The human shakes his head, body convulsing from his agonizing sobs.

"Seokjin is dying, Jimin! His blood will be on your hands if you do not save him!" Taehyung shouted at him, causing the human to go into a frantic. Jimin's breath became labored, hands trembling as he clasped onto his wrist.

"D-Dying...?" Jimin gasped, gazing down at his wrist, only to peer up at an emotionless Seokjin. His motives were clear, just one bite, and Seokjin will live.

"But Hyung wouldn't wish for this..."

One drop of his human blood and he will live.

Taehyung's clasped onto Jimin's shoulders, shifting him until their eyes made contact. Jimin's desperate gaze became captivated by the vampire's glowing-red orbs. "This is the right thing."

"This is the right thing," Jimin repeats, blinking and turning to Seokjin with determination.

"Hyung, let me save you." The blonde whispered, slowly but surely offering his wrist. Taehyung smirked to himself when suddenly the doors swung open. It was precise timing, Taehyung thought.

Hoseok and Jungkook entered the room to witness the scene, Jimin turned his head to meet eyes with his Sire. His heart leaped for joy.

"Jungkook!"

"Jimin! Get away from him, now!" Jungkook shouted, causing Jimin to furrow his eyebrows. He did not sense a threat, but instead, as his eyes shifted to the figure beside Jungkook, an unfamiliar face greeted him. His confusion plunged further.

"Jimin, move! He's dangerous!"

Jimin shook his head, "Jungkook, he's at death's door! I have to save his life, this is the only way!" He exclaimed, pushing his wrist to Seokjin's lips who remained unmoving.

"No! It's a trap!"

Taehyung grinned sinisterly from where he stood, Hoseok watching with amusement at Jungkook's attempt to prevent the inevitable. The elder vampire clasped an arm around him, keeping his place. At which Jungkook shot daggers at him.

"This is the right thing!" Jimin shouted, repeating Taehyung's words as they were engraved in his head. Seokjin remained still, causing Jimin to press his wrist further into Seokjin's mouth until he felt the older's teeth.

"No, Jimin! This was their plan all along, he'll kill you!" Jungkook warned, wincing when Hoseok shushed him with claws.

Jimin whimpered, turning his gaze to Jungkook, who's wild-eyes were blown open with concern. However, Jimin saw right through him. His mind filled with discretion, although in his heart he felt he knew the truth, Jimin was blinded by the few words that poisoned his brain.

"And why should I believe you? You left me to deal with this alone! Unprotected! I saw him dead, right before me, and you... you were conspiring with them. You turned your back on me!"

"That's not true! You know it's not!" The vampire exclaimed, voice faltering because he could already feel defeated in his words.

Jungkook perceived the truth, but Jimin... Not just by compulsion, but his fixation of saving Seokjin, seemed to drive him to rash decisions.

"Liar!" Jimin cried out, and just when he felt himself about to cave in, he felt a piercing pain travel up his arm. Seokjin had clamped and sunk his fangs into the human, draining his blood in rapid amounts. And the human instantly felt limp, falling back on his knees as Seokjin oozed the life essence from him.

"Hyung... H-Hyung, that's enough. You're saved." Jimin whispered, with a content smile. However, the older did not stop. Jimin tried to taking his wrist back, when Seokjin growled, viciously biting down and breaking more of the human's skin.

Jimin screamed, agonizing pain shooting through his limbs, making him see stars.

"Seokjin—S-Stop! That's e-enough!"

Hoseok grinned from where he stood, "Take it all, Seokjin. This human sacrifices his life to you, don't waste a drop of his blood!"

Jungkook's face contorted in anger, in exasperation, moving from his spot to run towards Jimin. Hoseok caught him half-way, claws digging into Jungkook's chest.

"Remain still," Hoseok spoke, his compulsion taking over Jungkook's physical state. The young vampire felt his limbs freeze, while his mind buzzed in dismay.

Jimin howls of agony sent pangs through Jungkook's heart, his eyes and his soul calling out to him. However, Jungkook could not move an inch, his eyes burning with tears as Jimin cried out to him.

Seokjin was ruthless, Taehyung witnessed this mayhem from the sidelines. The sired vampire could have undoubtedly lost his human memories, which in this case, meant Seokjin was an empty shell. A ravenous corpse, with an endless need to feed.

Taehyung soon understood it was entirely his fault. He had created a demon.

Jungkook blurry vision stared in Taehyung's direction, at which the two vampires made eye-contact. Taehyung remained expressionless, taking note of the unshed tears threatening to leave Jungkook's eyes.

This strong emotion, his deep affection he had towards the human, Taehyung couldn't comprehend it. Jungkook was infatuated, and Taehyung was envious.

A part of him wanted what Jungkook had, what he found in that heedless blonde. His eyes flickered to Seokjin, only to glance back at Jungkook. And the male saw right through him, Jungkook narrowed his stare, flickering his eyes to Hoseok for a moment, just so Taehyung could grasp the hint.

"Elder Hoseok," Taehyung called, Hoseok shifted his attention to him with a pleased smile. The elder placed a hand on his shoulder, "The plan seems to be working flawlessly."

"Indeed it is, Jungkook will get the penalty he deserves." Hoseok grinned.

Taehyung pointed a finger in Seokjin's direction, "Could I... After this blows over, could I preserve him?"

"Ah, that trifling experiment? Well, I suppose he's considered yours." Hoseok nods, at which Taehyung smirks.

"However, I believe I was very clear about my instructions. No loose-ends." Hoseok adds, causing Taehyung to cease all happiness. His solemn eyes reach Jungkook, who nods stiffly.

"I want him, Elder Hoseok."

The elder vampire turns his head with a daring stare, "No loose ends." He repeats. The raven-haired male inhales sharply, muttering a few disgraces before flickering his red-orbs in a threat.

"Forgive me, Elder Hoseok, for I have to disobey. And also, sorry about this." Taehyung hissed, before launching himself at him.

Jimin stuttering sobs, seem to become less and less auditable by the moment. Jungkook pushed himself with all his might to break his compulsion, while the two vampires behind him fought to the death.

"Seokjin! Release him at once before you kill him! Jimin endured so much to find you if you end his life he'll—"

"S-Seokjin-hyung... please, d-don't do this... I'm sorry." Jimin's speaks, his last bit of strength leaving him. Jimin's sight became clouded with black-spots, his eyes fluttering shut.

"He'll turn if you take more blood from him, damn it! He'll wake up as one of us, is that what you want! He'll despise you." Jungkook yelled the truth, his chest heaving, and suddenly, this thought seemed to break Seokjin. All actions stopped, the sound Jimin's body crashing onto the ground, was all that was needed for Jungkook to break his compulsion.

Jungkook legs carried him over to the boy, where he took him in the arms and cradled him close. "Jimin. Jimin, speak to me." His hands caressed the human's cheeks, eyes scanning down his figure. Jimin's wrist was tarnished and bruised, horribly.

Jungkook checked for a pulse, a weak heartbeat had given him hope. Seokjin watched through his inflamed eyes, his mouth smeared in blood, fangs retracting with guilt. The older wanted to cry out loud, for harming his Jimin, for causing his near death.

Seokjin attempted to feel, wanting to drown his sorrows, but he felt nothing. He felt empty.

"J-Jimin... will he live?" The male whispered, hoarsely. Jungkook glanced at the man, it had been long since they've been face-to-face. His facial features had darkened and sunken with age.

"I've sired him, he'll survive. He just requires... time." Jungkook answered, knowing that Jimin will heal on his own due to his blood.

"He... carries your blood?"

"He carries my protection. Perilous, but it was all I offered him, to search for you."

"You should have never come," Seokjin shook his head. The male could see that Jungkook his devotion to Jimin, he could sense his determination.

"It's all of my faults, entirely. My poor Jimin, he would've remained safe if I—"

"Seokjin, don't hold this upon yourself. I'm held accountable. I should have never—"

A petrifying scream interrupted their next words, their heads snapping to the commotion that broke out on the other side of the room.

Taehyung was clutching his arm or the last remaining of it. Blood drenched his side, his blood—as fought against the elder attacks to no avail. Losing his limb was a lost cause.

Elder Hoseok was prevailing, effortlessly landing blows to Taehyung's weakening body.

"Hell, he needs my assistance." Jungkook cursed, lifting his body, only a hand forced him back down.

"I'll handle this," Seokjin told him, Jungkook instantly began to bark his disapproval. However, the raging male raised to his feet, charging towards the chaos.

Jungkook eyes bulged, witnessing the blood-shed become far more implausible.

"This won't end well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3K 92 8
Makoto Kadoya, Just a passing through high school student that suddenly ends up in a world with memories of a distant past entering his mind let's se...
8.7K 397 44
What happens when a Camboy and a viewer fall in love? Camboy Jimin has everything and more. Good looks, a fan base, social status and more money...
197K 11.6K 19
"Strip." - Gifted with the hands of healing. He's charming, smart, handsome, and kind. But don't let that smile of his fool you. Jeon Jung Kook: tha...