๐†๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐’

By suqargloss

๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐˜๐๐„, ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐„๐’ ยทหš เผ˜ * โ€ขยฐ. .เณƒเฟ ื‚ื‚เซข... More

๐†๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐’
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

16

376 12 4
By suqargloss

At The House

I walk through the door and see Angelo and Xavier in the kitchen.

"Hi..." I smile slightly. I notice Angelo raise his eyebrows.

"We decided to go to an outdoor marketplace. Get ready quickly." Xavier says and takes a sip of his coffee. I nod and walk to my room.

I put on a low black tank top, ripped jeans, and vans sneakers. I throw my hair in a ponytail and brush my teeth.

"Ready." I say jumping off the last step. I notice Cristina, Claudio, Leon and Teo arguing in the living room.

"What are they arguing about?" I ask Jaxon.

"Something about... something..." He says staring down at his phone and smiling like a goof. I raise an eyebrow as I watch him continue to smile and text.

"So... who ya talking to, big bro?" I go on my tip toes to try and see his screen, unfortunately he pulls his phone away and sends a glare my way.

"No one that concerns your rat-ass self." I put on a fake offended expression.

"XAV-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He puts his hand over my mouth. I stare at him blankly.

"We're going!" Xavier shouts from the front door. I bite Jax's hand then run out the house.

"CAT! You little piece of shit!" He yells from inside.

"Is it so hard to go one day without swearing or name calling?!" Leon asks aggravated as he walks out the house.

"I don't know... ask that fucking dumbass in the house." I shrug and smirk.

"My foot's about to go up your ass, Cat. Keep it up." Teo says nonchalantly while walking by me. The others laugh as I roll my eyes.

"Can we pleaseeee get it?" I beg Teo, Leon, and Xavier. Me and Cristina give them puppy eyes.

"You guys aren't going to take care of it!" Xavier raises his eyebrows.

"You don't know that!" Cris answers.

"What happened to the last eleven?" Teo asks. Me and Cris both look down. "Yup, you killed 'em."

"We'd rather you get a dog than another plant." Leon adds.

"Wait, for real?" Angelo chimes in.

"No one asked you. Go back to flirting with girls." I glare at him and receive the middle finger. I go to give him mine but Xavier grabs my fist. I stick out my tongue but he just rolls his eyes and walks away.

"If anything, the dog would be dead the second day we got it!" He shouts as he walks away.

"Screw you, puta!" I shout and Cris face palms.

"You love testing people's patience, Cat." Teo says.

"Absolutely!" I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"So are we getting a dog?" Cris asks.

"We'll think about. You two can barely take care of yourselves." Leon replies.

"False. I know how to take care of myself perfectly fine." Cris says.

"Alright Ms. perfect." I eye roll with a smirk and get elbowed in my ribs. "We all have secrets, sweetheart." I smirk.

"Some more than others." She says in a matter of fact tone.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Teo scrunches up his face.

"I'm going to check out that candle booth over there." I walk over to the booth. "Nothing like some good old strip- I'm not reading that." I pick up the candle and instantly put it back down. "I really didn't need to know they had a candle for that, dude." I say to the owner.

He looks at me like I'm stupid and flips me off. The others laugh while I look at him offended.

"Angelo give me my candy back!" I say as I tackle him to the ground.

"Get off me you fucking whale!" He demanded.

"Why should I?! You no-good-dumbass-manwhore!" I say and put him in a chokehold and wrap my legs around his waist.

"You guys are causing a scene." Jax scolds us.

"Then tell this fat ass to give me my candy!" I shout.

"I can't- I can't fucking breath right now... slut!" My eyes go wide and my jaw drops as he says the last part. I tighten my grip and he tries to slap me a few times.

"Angelo and Catalina!" Teo shouts and I instantly let Angelo go. He punches my stomach then gets up. He goes to run and I grab his ankle. We start cussing at each other in spanish as Teo continues to shout our names.

"Jesus! Okay fat ass! I didn't fucking ask!" He shouts and throws a punch.

"I don't give a fuck if you didn't ask! Just give me my goddamn candy, jackass!" I shout and punch him twice.

"That's fucking it." I hear Teo mutter as we continue arguing. He walks over to us and throws me over his shoulder then grabs Angelo by his ear.

"Hey, hey, heyyyy! That hurts Teo!" He whines as Teo walks with a bored expression.

"Maybe if you gave me my damn candy back, you wouldn't be being pulled by your ear!" I huff at Angelo.

"You wanna go you little shit!?" He says and grabs my hair.

"ANGELO!" I shriek and Teo stops.

"Holy fucking shit." He deadpans and puts me down as he lets go of Angelo. "That was right in my ear."

"Angelo! I'll cremate your crusty-dusty-ass! Try me!" I ignore Teo and punch him a few times. He starts throwing punches my way too.

"Give Cat her damn candy, Angelo!" Teo shouts and he rolls his eyes. He hands me an empty bag.

"You ripped it while you were trying to grab it before." He smirks then walks away.

"I-" I just stare at the back of his head as he walks up to Kyle and Xavier. I hear Teo, Jax, and Cristina start laughing.

"I can't believe you manipulated them into getting a dog." Angelo says walking in the house.

"I can. Have you met those two? They don't stop till they get what they want." Kyle adds and I roll my eyes.

"Duh, we're girls." I smile at him as I take the leash off our new dog.

We named him Zeus, well Teo named him. He is only a year old and he's a Rottweiler. Teo, Xavier and Leon said they wanted a dog that knew how to attack, just in case. Stupid, 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤.

"Shitface." Jax adds and Xavier wacks the back of his head.

"Don't call your sister that." He rolls his eyes and I smile to myself.

"C'mon, Zeus." I stand up and he follows me. I fill his bowl up with food and put it by the backdoor. He starts eating and I fill up his water bowl and put it next to him.

I get a notification as I walk into the living room.

Noah🥺

you alright?

yeah
why wouldn't i be?

idk, you just worried me today. you
left sad and didn't respond to any of
my texts, i thought something
happened to you😕

oh yeah sorry about that
my older brother teo had all our
phones😅

at least i know you're okay
what are you up to now?

nothing much
i got a dog though! he's so cute😌❤️🐶

bet he's not cuter then me🙃

aight bet😤

I smile at my phone as we continue texting. I'm so focused on our conversation, I don't realize Angelo and Leon walked into the room.

"Cat?" Leon asks sitting on the bean bag.

"Oh uh, yeah?" I say looking up from my phone.

"I asked who you're texting? You've been smiling at your phone for like, the past 10 minutes."

"Oh uh, just Cameron." I say and receive a text from Noah again. Leon gets a phone call and leaves the living room.

Angelo takes a seat next to me and I turn my head to raise an eyebrow at him. "Yes?"

"What's up your ass?" He scrunches up his face. I see his eyes try to peak at my phone and I lock it.

"If you haven't realized yet, which I'm not surprised you haven't. I'm still mad at you." I glare at him.

"So, you have Noah's number?" He changes the subject. I roll my eyes.

"Really? He's my friend. So yeah, I have his fucking number." I say and get up. "Dickwad." I mumble to myself.

"Sure." He scuffs. "When he breaks your heart, I'll be there saying, 'I fucking told you so'."

"Good thing we're not dating." I walk out and see Zeus exiting the kitchen. I need to clear my head. I pick up Zeus and rush towards Teo's office. I swing open his door and he spills his coffee.

"Jesus Cat. Calm down for once." He sighs.

"Can I take Zeus on a walk?" I ask and he puts on a thinking face.

"Sure." He says and starts cleaning the coffee. I smile then head back downstairs and put him on a leash.

"C'mon Zeus." I say and walk out of the house.

As I walked Zeus through the neighborhood, I ended up walking to Noah's house... by accident of course. I pause outside his house before pulling out my phone.

Noah🥺

hiii again

hiii my angel❤️

can i come over again?
it's okay if you say no

yeah
come over angel face🙂

good because i'm already here

creep much?

i was just walking Zeus around
and ended up here🤷🏽‍♀️

uh huh surrreeee

🖕🙂

😂
come in

I knocked on the door and in a few seconds Noah answered. Zeus immediately started growling and barking at him.

"I don't think Zeus likes me that much." Noah laughs and I join in as I try to get him to calm down. "I might have some lunch meat in the fridge." He says as I walk in the house, Zeus still growling.

Noah comes back with some ham. He goes to give Zeus the ham and ends up throwing at him, as Zeus tries to bite him. Zeus eats it then starts barking at Noah again.

"Oh my god! Why would you get a Rottweiler!?" He shouts as he runs behind the couch and I start laughing.

"Noah, you'll be fi-" I get cut off by Zeus getting out of my hold and going after Noah. I stand there blankly as Zeus chases Noah around the living room. Noah runs out the front door and Zeus stops and starts barking from the front steps.

"I was just chased out of my own house! By a dog! That doesn't even live there!" Noah complains and Zeus starts growling again and Noah shuts up. I start laughing as Noah sits on the ground and Zeus lays down, watching him. I sit down next to Zeus and pet him.

"Why are you siding with that hell-bent demon!? I'm your boyfriend! And cuter!"

"One, he's not a hell-bent demon. He just doesn't like you." I shrug and smile. "Secondly, you have not asked me to be your girlfriend, therefore, you can't be my boyfriend... yet." I smirk at him and he raises an eyebrow in thought.

"So you want to be my girlfriend?" He raises an eyebrow. I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"No... we've just been on two dates because I'm bored and have nothing better to do." I roll my eyes.

"You never know." He shrugs with a smile. We both laugh.

"Okay, and thirdly, we've already discussed Zeus is cuter." I smile.

"I call bull crap ." He crosses his arms.

"Objection." I smile and he frowns. "But you're still cute... and hot." I say the last part quieter but he obviously heard as his face turned red almost instantly. "Is my 'boyfriend' blushing?" I smile and he smiles back.

"Maybe." He looks down then back at me and bites his lip. I bite mine as we look each other up and down. My phone starts ringing and I pull it out. It's Leon.

"What's up?"

"Where are you? It's almost been an hour!" He points out.

"It has? I was just walking around, my bad." I lie and Noah chuckles to himself quietly and I smile. "I'll start walking home now."

"No, I'll come pick you up. Where are you?" I pause as I try to think of a lie. I get an idea.

"What was that?" I hit the mute button repeatedly as I say it. "I think I might have a bad signal." I keep hitting the mute button.

"Cat? Cat?! Where Are you Cat?!" He asks.

"I'll just walk." I hit the mute button again then hang up. I look up at Noah and see him dying of laughter quietly. After a minute or so he stops.

"Where did you learn that trick?" He smiles.

"Tik Tok." I smirk and he laughs. "I better get going. I'll talk to you later." I stand up and walk up to him.

"Yeah I'll text you." He smiles and holds me by my waist. He goes to kiss me but Zeus starts running towards him. He immediately heads towards the front door. "I'll text you later angel face!" He shouts and shuts the door.

I smile to myself as I grab Zeus' leash and walk towards my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.5K 49
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
49.5K 8.3K 65
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™
44.4K 2K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
890K 20.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...