Marc the animated serie seaso...

By Mroyer782

After the cartoons and Animes take over the hentai world, there's another group of hentai bad guys will do an... More

Chapter 1: A new place to protect
Chapter 2: The day of school
Chapter 3: She is different
Chapter 4: Everyone hate her
Chapter 5: The hot tub return again
Chapter 6: Take care of it
Chapter 7: This is the part of the rule
Chapter 8: The truth about Maina
Chapter 9: Sleepy Head invade AnimeLand part 1
Chapter 10: Sleepy head invade AnimeLand part 2
Chapter 11: Defending AnimeLand
Chapter 12: The kids teaming up with the heroes
Chapter 13: A werewolf toon
Chapter 14: News royers in the team
Chapter 15: The change
Chapter 16: The infiltration
Chapter 18: She is done
Chapter 19: Is time to say goodbye

Chapter 17: More break for Maina

20 0 0
By Mroyer782

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Maina: Alright! Let see what we got here!

When she open the page...

Maina: WHAT? THEY GOT ARRESTED ALREADY? I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!

When she close the newspaper, she take a deep breath.

Maina: Alright! I let the delightful children from down the lane do the job! I'm taking a break already! And found the way to made the three elites students escape from this prison!

The delightful childrens: Yes Maina!

Maina: I want to you to go in this town and destroy this protector of the universe!

The delightful childrens: Would you prefer to us made the others escape the prisoners from the Superjail?

Maina: Good idea! If this prison will pay for take our workers out, save them before it's too late! Especially the three elites students! And don't get caught by this protector of the universe! I'm sending Reviana again so he will be distracted!

Reviana: Again? He will ignore me again!

Maina: JUST ATTACK HIM! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!

Reviana: Okay! But what if he come back with his friends?

Maina: What friends?

Reviana: FROM THE PLANET EARTH!

Maina: Oh really? You will send your creature against this protector of the universe!

Reviana: WHAT ABOUT THIS BASTARD? SHE DID NOTHING AT ALL! YOU COULD SEND HER AGAINST THIS PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE YOU KNOW!

Maina: Good point! Himegi-sensei! You are going to beat up this protector of the universe!

Himegi: Yes! I will!

Maina: And don't even think using your god damn summer snow against my planet! Understand?

Himegi: Yes!

Maina: Now go! And come back with a good news!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Marc: I'm glad those criminals is finally send to jail!

Homer: Let's see what is on the news!

Homer open the TV.

Ken Brooklyn: Good morning AnimeLand! Here's Ken Brooklyn with a shocking news! Today it's snowing again! And the other bad news, the three elites students and the criminals who been arrested last night, escaped from the Superjail! The suspect was found and escape as well with the criminals! They are five of them and stay in group, never separate! Stay tune for more infos!

Marc: Do you thinking what i'm thinking?

Jimmy: Yeah!

Marc: Looks like the snow won't stop falling!

Cleveland: It's look like Himegi-sensei did this again!

Numbuh 1: Not only that! Looks like the delightful childrens are behind all of this!

Marc: First of all, we need to stop this summer snow once and for all! Next, we are going to teach the delightful childrens a lesson!

Audrey: What about separate so we can take the delightful childrens and you can defeat Himegi-sensei easily!

Cleveland: Wait! Himegi-sensei is extremely strong! At this rate we can say goodbye to AnimeLand for good!

Marc: Cleveland is right! The delightful children can wait for a while! We are going to defeat Himegi-sensei! Saraline! Try to track her down!

Saraline: Yes Marc!

When she finally find her...

Saraline: She was at the same place last time!

Marc: Let's get going before she cause more trouble!

Saraline: I don't know what her weakness is!

Cleveland: Her necklace! If we remove it from her for five seconds, she won't be able to use her teleportation ability anymore!

Marc: Well I got an idea! Cleveland will confront her! While I will run right behind her and take her necklace!

Cleveland: Alright! This is settle!

Peter: Now let's find her kick her ass!

When they arrive at the beach, Himegi-sensei was watch the summer snow. And she seem to be happy about this end of the world.

Himegi-sensei: I don't care what Maina said! I will destroy this planet and that's final! All of the girls in this planet will be my fruits! And if I saw this protector of the universe, I will...

Cleveland: You will what?

Himegi-sensei: Well, well, well! If isn't the black guy will save the day!

Cleveland: I know your weakness Himegi!

Himegi-sensei: Oh really? I don't have any...

Marc was behind her. He grab the necklace and run behind Cleveland.

Marc: Got her necklace!

Himegi-sensei: WHAT?

Cleveland: That's right! This is your weakness!

Himegi-sensei: GIVE ME THAT BACK!

Himegi-sensei try to get her necklace back, but Cleveland slap her in the face. When five seconds is over...

Cleveland: It's over Himegi-sensei! You lose!

Himegi-sensei: THIS CAN'T BE OVER! HOW I CAN'T TELEPORT ANYMORE?

Marc destroy the necklace.

Marc: It's seem you out of luck young lady! Without your necklace, you can't teleport anymore!

Himegi-sensei: You liar! I know you can't kill me!

Cleveland: If you say that, this will make you even more trouble!

Marc use crush ability to teach Himegi-sensei a lesson.

Marc: How that for trouble?

Himegi-sensei: How can you damage me? What the hell is going on? This make no sense!

Himegi-sensei keep falling until the cops is here to arrest her.

Joe: Alright Himegi-sensei! There's no escape for you! Surrender yourself and everything going to be okay!

Himegi-sensei: NEVER! BECAUSE MY RIDE IS HERE!

Suddenly, the delightful childrens is coming with their giant robot.

The delightful childrens: So we meet again! You will pay for what you did to our robot!

Himegi-sensei: WAIT! LET'S GO BACK TO THE DARK PALACE FIRST SO I CAN GET A NEW NECKLACE!

Refusing to listen to her, the delightful childrens decide to attack Marc no matter what.

The delightful childrens: You should stay in your real world instead of staying there!

Marc: You know what? You wrong! All of you want is everything what ever you want! But you can't!

The delightful childrens refusing to listening, decide to fight Marc instead. Now Marc say enough is enough. He have to do something right now.

Marc: Alright! You ask for it!

Marc turn into Paint Marc. And he use his ability to blind the delightful childrens.

The delightful childrens: What have you done? We can't see anything now!

Marc: Sebastian! Now!

Sebastian use his power to levitate the giant robot to defeat the delightful childrens. When they out of the robot, they escaping fast as they can.

Himegi-sensei: This can't be good!

Joe: Alright Himegi-sensei! Your game is over! The giant robot destroy the satellite who create the summer snow! Now surrender yourself!

Himegi-sensei: WHAT DID I TELL YOU LATER? I SAID NEVER!

Marc punch Himegi-sensei on her face so she can listen to the orders.

Marc: Shut the hell up and get in the police car right now! You didn't even listening while you send your creatures raping the students! So that what you deserve you bastard!

The police bring Himegi-sensei right to the Superjail.

Joe: Let's hope the delightful childrens won't do this again! Or else they will working on a field!

Marc: They better be warned about what happen to them today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 57 17
Had it been worth it? Thrown into another world as the protagonist and hoping to change the fate of the world? Clearly, if there was anything worth m...
14.9K 554 34
FIRST FANFICTION BY MIYAMOTO MAI a Hunter x Hunter fanfiction ZOLDYCK FAMILY .....one of the deadliest family you don't want to encounter...
ARCADEIA By R.A. Black

Science Fiction

234 6 19
In the year 2027, eccentric trillionaire and game developer Alt Kenway releases the ARES. Augmentation Reality Immersion System. A fully immersive VR...
433 1 31
After mc tells everyone who he truly is to everyone and that he knew of future events in their world everyone accepted and were grateful that the mc...