Mafia's babygirls (COMPLETED)

By BaddieVibezzOnly

sequel to Pastors babygiirl. Atarah had gone through hell and back with Lorenzo and her kids. finally all see... More

ł Two ł
. Three .
¬ Four ¬
Ω Five Ω
ฯ Six ฯ
ฯ Seven ฯ
| Eight |
¤ฯ Nine ฯ¤
Ω Ten Ω
• Eleven •
✰ Twelve ✰
ANNOUNCEMENT
^ Fourteen ^
SERIES FINALE Pt.1* Fifteen *
SERIES FINALE pt2- SIXTEEN
ANNOUNCEMENT
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
BONUS CHAPTER!: Last Strike

°○ One ○°

2.1K 76 28
By BaddieVibezzOnly

I yawn waking up to the crying of my infant son Antonio. I rub my pregnant stomach tiredly "Awwe baby, what's wrong?" I coo him as I pick him up carefully. He stops crying pouting. I look around my room. My two year old toddler daughter Laelia sleeping comfortably laying on my lap.

Just then Lorenzo walks into the room carrying seven year old Promise and my five year old son Larimar. "Mama! Dada said we could go out running with him!" Promise giggles.

"Did you both take a bath and brush your teeth?" I ask rocking now asleep Antonio. "Yesss!" Both of them chime happily. "Fine. But stay near your dada the whole time, and don't talk to strangers." I sigh moving Laelia carefully off my lap. Lorenzo walks over to me kissing me gently smiling before walking out of the room.

I lay Antonio in his crib. He squirms whimpering before falling back asleep. I had to get ready before the kids woke up. As soon as Promise and Larimer got back I have to take them to daycare so I can go run some errands.

I enter the bathroom slipping off my clothes. I look at myself in the mirror hugging my six month pregnant belly. I frown as my eyes trail to the bullet scar I have in my chest.

Sometimes when I'm sleeping I still feel the unbearable pain. I can't even walk in the grocery store alone. Online shopping ain't shit either. I sigh walking into my shower.

§

Antonio giggles as Laelia hops around making frog sounds. "Laelia, don't hop off to far baby.." I sigh trying to find my wallet as she hops into the McDonald's playplace. I finally find it and give it to the cashier she smiles. "How old are they?" She ask smiling at Antonio who was squirming to get out of his stroller.

"Laelia the wild child over there is 2, this sissy lover is Antonio." I smile as she passes us our food. "They're so precious-"

"Mama!!!" I hear Laelia shriek. I turn quickly noticing Laelia who was crying dangling from the side of a slide.

People were recording and gasping. I drop the food taking Antonio out of the stroller giving him to the cashier before sprinting to the playslide. "Shit.." I mutter slipping as I try to climb up. "Baby, it's okay mama's here.." I stretch out my arms.

My heart was beating so hard I couldn't think. All I could think was save her. Just then a black man in a bike tracksuit comes foward quickly climbing up the slide effortlessly. He gently picks up my screaming crying toddler climbing back down.

He places Laelia on the ground. She sprinte over to me sobbing I rock her hushing her cries. "Thank you sir" I say trying not to cry. "It's alright.. w-wait, Atarah??"

I look up studying the man's face. "Ian! Oh my god, it's been so long!" I smile giving him a little hug. He hugs me back gently. "You wanna get some coffee and catch up?" He ask smiling.

"Uh, yeah, I got nothing better to do, lemmi go get their food."

Ə

I shake Antonio's bottle watching him crawl around the kitchen. Laelia was watching Frozon II. I pick Antonio up he squirms. I place him in his high chair strapping him in. "Lae baby come eat!" I yell out putting a plate of chicken and rice on Antonio's high chair table.

Laelia gets up skipping over to me. I put her in her chair placing her food on the table. Antonio whines reaching out for his food. "I'm coming papa." I sigh putting a napkin in Leila's shirt so when she ate she wouldn't dirty herself.

I walk over to Antonio taking his baby spoon scooping some rice and chicken. He kicks excitedly. I smile at his behavior feeding him.

Just then the door swings open it was Lorenzo. He was holding Promise and Larimers hand. "Hi babies, how was daycare!" I greet them continuing to feed Antonio. Promise frowns walking over to me hugging me tightly.

I pick her up holding her gently furrowing my brows at Lorenzo. "Lala, prom go help feed your siblings, I have to talk to your mama.." Lorenzo sighs.

I put promise down. They both head over to their siblings. Lorenzo walks into the living room, I follow. "What's wrong?" I frown. "Nothing baby, it's just.. Promise got in a fight with some kids who were bullying Larimer.." Lorenzo sighs.

"What?! What were they doing to him?" I ask feeling anger raising inside of me. "Just calling him names.. Maybe we shouldn't take them to daycare tomorr-"

"No. We're taking them. I'm going to have a talk with their teacher and classmates.." I glare at nothing in particular feeling pissed. Lorenzo sighs gently holding my waist rubbing my stomach. "Don't stress baby, I'll take care of it." I shake my head.

"No, because I don't need you doing nothing stupid. I'm not stressing, I'm just a little mad.. I'll drop them off tomorrow and handle it.."

"Just be safe.."

°

Larimer holds my hand tightly hiding behind my body. Promise skips next to me smiling. Their teacher clears her throat as soon as she sees me. "Hi Ms.King, uh, where's Lo-"

"My husband? He's at home with my babies. Please refrain from using his first name MsKatty." I say seriously. This bitch has been into Lorenzo since we first arrived. If it wasn't for my kids this bitches would get her teeth that were throwing up gang signs knocked out.

"Alright, prom go play. Lala stay with your sister, and if someone messes with you ask ms.katty to call me." I kiss his forehead. "Okie, bye mama!" He smiles skipping after his sister.

I turn to Ms.katty. "Why didn't you do anything when my child was being bullied." I glare at her. "They were just playing, honestly you ghetto good rats take everything so seriously."

I scoff tapping my leg angrily. "Playing? So my son and daughter coming home crying because some other kids feel as if they have the right to push my babies around is playing?! I think any parent would react the way I'm reacting hoe!" I say raising my voice a bit.

She scoffs "listen shaneequa, your kids are just spoiled brats. Honestly I don't know how you got Lorenzo, bitches like you.." I laugh shaking my head. "Bitches like me??? First off BITCH you don't know shit about me or my kids so close the little lips you barely have! Second Lorenzo isn't into bitches with stale implants. And lastly bitch, don't come for me when the upper half of your body is larger than the lower half!" I yell at her. By now all eyes were on us, and I didn't really care.

She shuts up in embarrassment and shame. "Promise, Larimer, let's go." I yell. They both run over to me holding my hand. "Wait, okay both of you turn around and close your eyes and ears okay?" I smile at them.

They nod turning around. I smack the bitch upside her head. She falls on the ground crying. "Sorry, I was just playing." I smirk. Taking my kids hands. "Slutty baby ass bitch.." I mumble.

"Mama, do we have to come back here?" Promise ask as I strap sleeping Larimer in his carseat. "No babygirl, and prom baby?" I sigh.

"Yes mama?" She chirps. "No matter what happens just remember that you and your siblings are perfect.. there is nothing wrong with you.. if anyone says otherwise their wrong.. whenever you see your brothers and sisters being bullied stand up for them and yourself.. okay?" I smile at her.

She nods smiling. "Yes mama." She yawns.

Ø

I sigh as I put Laelia to bed ignoring Antonio's cries for me. "Wait Ant, your gonna wake up your sister." I hush him placing her down. I walk over to him picking him up. His cries summer down to wet sniffles.

I rock him gently walking into my bedroom. Lorenzo was sitting on the bed ticking his jaw angrily. "What's wrong baby?" I ask softly still rocking Antonio. "Why would you cuss and fight in front of our kids." He ask showing me a video of me cussing out ms.katty at hitting her.

I sigh frustrated running a hand through my hair. "She-"

"You know how horrible and scary it must've been for them? Their mother screaming and hitting their teacher! Not to mention your pregnant!" He tells startling Antonio causing him to start crying.

"Lo, that women basically sat and watched those other kids bully Larimer, this women needed to be taught a lesson!" I yell placing Antonio gently down on the bed. He sobs harder reaching up for me.

"That's not up to you Atarah!! And it's even worse it was on front of our kids! Whatever Frankie said must have a good reason behind it."

"You do the exact thing in the mafia-"

"That's different!"

"How?! How Lorenzo?! And how can you defend that bitch!! She's done so much bad!!! After she verbally degraded your children! After she disrespected me!!" I yell feeling fed up.

Antonio was wailing loudly. I pick him up hushing him. "She's not as bad as your making her out to be!!!" Lorenzoyells.

"When she's sucking your dick right?" I scoff angrily. "What the hell are you talking about!" Lorenzo yells groaning. "Am i missing something Lorenzo?!" I yell feeling myself tear up.

"Atarah-"

"No you know what it's cool.." I sniff walking out my bedroom going tothe guest room slamming the door.

*
Hey y'all yaaaay! Book 2!! The first two chapter's are just catch up chapter's, chapter 3 is when shit starts to go down. I hope y'all are ready.

Until chapter 2 loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.5K 42
Molly,mother to Blake, struggling to keep herself and her 3 year old daughter alive around her abuser. Enzo Marino is the don to the most powerful m...
219K 4.5K 37
Part One - Poised After thirteen years, Grace is finally reunited with her five older brothers. What she doesn't know is that they are some of the mo...
347K 6.6K 48
Aurora and Kaden Ferrari have only ever had each other, ever since they were sold at the age of 5 to be put into foster care. They have always known...
72.3K 1.8K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...