Lynn Gunn One Shots And Imagi...

By farting_rat

The title says it all. If you have any requests feel free to let me know and I'll make them. (08/08/2018): #1... More

[welcoмe]
[pιzza delιvery]
[мeѕcal, cιgareттeѕ and вυттѕ]
[daтe]
[ιғ yoυ jυмp]
[rιvalѕ]
[prιncιpal]
[relaтιon|
[redrυм]
[noтe]
[new yearѕ'ѕ eve]
[тrιp]
[gιve мe yoυr ғυcĸιng мoney]
[jυмpѕυιт/nιco and тнe nιnerѕ]
[тнe rooммaтe]
[drυnĸ тeхтιng]
[ғιrѕт]
[welcoмe тo тнe panιc rooм]
[noтe]
[вlonde]
[good тo ѕee yoυ agaιn]
[ѕlow мe down]
[noтe]
[ѕнe]
[мυѕιc vιdeo]
[ιce ѕĸaтιng]
[ѕнe doeѕn'т тalĸ]
[are yoυ cereal?]
[ι dιdn'т ĸnow]
[ѕмoĸe]
[ι proмιѕed]
[нalloween]
[can yoυ pleaѕe ѕнυт υp]
[qυeen oғ тнe cloυdѕ]
[rυn]
[нoмeѕιcĸ]
[ѕpooĸy ѕcary ѕĸeleтonѕ]
[coғғee ѕнop]
[deѕpaιr]
[laѕт one]
[lynn х doт (a тrυe love ѕтory)]
[coworĸerѕ]
[вroccolι]
[angelѕ]
[нappy вιrтнday]
[proм]
[тнe нangιng тree]
[мιrrorѕ]
[мιrrorѕ parт тwo]
[мιrrorѕ parт тнree (endιng)]
[мy ѕnow wнιтe qυeen]
[ѕoυlмaтeѕ]
[ιт'ѕ cнrιѕтмaѕ]
[anarcнy]
[ѕeqυel тo anarcнy]
[weddιng craѕнer]
[365 dayѕ]
[вacĸ нoмe]
[тнe нangιng тree 2]
[вυry a ғrιend]
[eхpecтaтιonѕ]
[ғlower gιrl]
[pepper ѕpray]
[вlood]
[ѕтone cold
[тнe wιтcнer]
[υp тнere, ѕoмewнere]
[тнe вlacĸ roѕe]
[dιѕтanт нearтвeaт]
[вrυхa]
[3520 norтн мarѕнall ѕтreeт]

[dead weιgнт]

165 4 0
By farting_rat

[067]

[dead weιgнт]

-
-
-

Lynn was standing in the middle of a dirt road that led to a small lake. Her car was parked behind her with the lights on. Her shadow looked thinner but taller, more threatening than the shadow she got from the light that the moon reflected.

Her hands were bloody but she didn't pay any attention to them. She watched from afar as the three bodies she had tossed into the lake slowly rose to the surface and stayed there.

She tugged at the collar of her jacket, pulling it up to avoid the freezing wind entering it but she couldn't zip it up. Her hands were still drenched, blood dripping from her fingertips.

Lynn sighed and stared at the drowned bodies. She chuckled to herself. "Dead Weight's off of my shoulders now."

She turned around and went back to her car. She took one last look at the three silhouettes and then backed out of the dirt road.

As Lynn drove, she realized she was free now. Putting these people out of her life was most likely the best decision she had ever made. She smiled at that thought.

Lynn's eyes flickered to the two disco balls dangling from the rear-view mirror. She knew what she wanted to do to celebrate this huge turn in her life.

A few minutes later, after changing her clothes and making sure the blood of her past friends was off her hands, Lynn was entering an underground club all on her own. She had never been to one alone. She always had her toxic friends around her but now that they were off her shoulders, she need to find new and better ones.

The club was submerged in red light, making it hard to see anything but Lynn knew it didn't matter. She felt more confident than she had ever felt in her whole life.

She walked up to a guy who looked right out of a Wes Anderson movie but seemed slightly out of the color theme. His whole outfit was bright red and had specks of white. He had makeup on that would make a cranky old human stare and be disappointed in the youth.

"Hello." Lynn said, completely ignoring the fact that the guy was having a conversation with someone else.

The guy averted his eyes from the other person and looked to Lynn. He looked her up and down. Not to check her out but to look at her fashion style. His eyes went from her all white boots to her black leather pants and stopped at the black blazer over a see-through shirt. With one gesture of his hand he waved the person he was talking to away.

"You have style. Who are you?"

"Lyndsey."

The guy nodded. "Carlos."

Carlos came closer and bumped foreheads with Lynn. Lynn smiled and took a step back when the guy dusted off her shoulder in a playful manner. She did the same and pulled a face as she turned and walked away with Carlos behind her.

Lynn walked further into the club and came across an interesting looking woman. She had lipstick smeared all around her lips and her hair was a mess but she still managed to pull of the look.

She made eye contact with Lynn but just as Lynn was about to walk up to her, the woman turned around and disappeared into the crowd of dancing people.

Carlos knowingly smirked at Lynn. She chose to ignore him and turned her attention to someone who bumped into her and wrapped their fingers securely around her arm to stop themselves from falling.

Lynn came face to face with another woman who looked younger than her. She had a crazy outfit on like the other girl Lynn saw and had curly hair.

The woman raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, my bad. The name's Charlie."

"Lyndsey."

She eyed Lynn's new friend behind her.

"Carlos."

"Nice to meet you both."

The hand that held Lynn's arm slid down to her hand and held it. With her other empty hand, Charlie grabbed Carlos and then she pulled both of them to the dance floor.

Surprisingly nobody was grinding on each other but everyone just seemed to be having a good time. Everyone on the dance floor had a spectacular fashion taste.

Someone had en eye taped to their hand and was walking around with it, acting like they could see through it. Someone else had a bandage around her head, maybe implying her brain was taken out.

Lynn immediately seemed to feel comfortable around these people and began to let loose. She danced like she never had before and her two new friends went along with her.

Lynn did a spin and when she placed both feet on the ground again, she was facing in the opposite direction of her friends.

There danced the woman from before. She noticed Lynn looking at her and smiled while tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

The woman danced over to Lynn and stopped when she was just inches from Lynn's face.

"Hello."

Lynn stared at her. "Hey."

"Emaline."

"Lyndsey."

Carlos and Charlie came up behind Lynn. "Wanna get out of here guys?" Charlie asked.

Carlos nodded. Lynn looked back at Emaline. "Wanna come with?"

Emaline looked at Carlos and Charlie who both nodded their heads happily.

Emaline gave Lynn a small smile. "Sure."

As the four of them got out of the club and walked to Lynn's car, she noticed spikes on Emaline's legs. She chuckled to herself. She suddenly didn't feel weird or out of place anymore.

A while later the friends were all standing where Lynn had just stood a while before them. They all looked out to the lake and watched as the moonlight bounced off the water.

"So that's them?" Carlos asked as he sat down next to Lynn who was already sitting and put his arm on her shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm glad they're gone."

"I'm happy you were able to do this, Lynn." Charlie said, sitting down on her knees behind Lynn and putting her arms around her neck, her head on Lynn's head.

"You're incredibly strong Lynn." Emaline whispered in Lynn's ear as she sat down on the other side of her and out her head on Lynn's shoulder, grabbing her hand.

Lynn smiled and looked back at the lake. There was still something bothering her, like this story wasn't done yet. There was something she still needed to do.

As she sat there, a few sentences replayed in her her head like they were a part of a song.

I can't take it over and over
Dead weight hanging off of my shoulder
Nothing changes, I'm getting colder
Dead weight hanging off of my shoulders

She knew what she had to make now. A song.

And it was going to be called 'Dead Weight'.

-
-
-
Hey guys! It's been a while but here's another one shot because I love Dead Weight so much! It's almost impossible to create the same vibe the music video has just in writing but whatever I tried.

I also can't wait to hear Stay Gold since we've heard it on that livestream Lynn did a long time ago. I'm so excited for the new album!

Thanks for voting, commenting and most importantly reading.

I love you gays and not gays (not that there are many 'not gays' here) half gays and other aliens.

~Kvrstvn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...
53.6K 1.4K 91
Some oneshots people might enjoy. You'll find anything but mostly fluff in here !finished august 2nd 2021! i started this in february 2019 and the f...
10.9K 92 32
hi, I am Julie, and this is my oneshot book!! this is a throwaway account i use to drabble my thoughts and feelings :DD * * * * * * *...
12.5K 244 13
・Oneshots au ・𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ・Also this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...