Obey me x reader

By Celastrial_Queen

you must of hit your head and died because this is not normal being surrounded by demon looking boys. " OMG a... More

meet the boys
INTRO
lesson 1: RAD
lesson 3.
morning walk
lesson 4.
A/N
horror movie night!
lesson 5.
sup bitch

lesson 2 : start of school

4.9K 105 90
By Celastrial_Queen

      Walking in the hallways of Rad , I was tryna come up with a discreet way to ask lucifer about the card when I  overheard a pair of demons talking about me .

Demon A : that's the new human right the one mammons babysitting 

Demon b: yeah this is great if we attack when he isn't paying attention he will never know it was us "

   I immediately  got frightened could I count on mammon to keep me safe, will I have to stand up against my self not to be eaten , or should I just do what I did in the human world and run away.

   I decided I should for now at least run. I have no idea what I'd be against yet. aNd as I did so I ran into a white haired student
  " what's that frighten look demons love so much for, your name is y,n right here is you d.d.d I saw you drop it ".

  As I take the phone he introduced himself
" I'm Solomon the other exchange student from the human world ".
I let out a sigh of relief he wont wanna eat me then.
   After our exchange I headed to my classroom , but was stopped in my tracks by lucifer.

" hello y,n, you are quiet the celebrity  here aren't you "

" good morning sir ".

" no need to be so formal , was that Solomon you were speaking too , he is human as well so it is fine to associate  with him , but be careful he wears a ring embodied  with wisdom and yields powers you yourself cease to have. "

This reminds me it's my chance to ask lucifer , okay y,n smooth . Be smooth,
" Soo what's mammon like "

" why do want to know,  nunthless I'll hold back on my criticism he is my brother,
He is scum the scummist scumbag, unfiltered pure scum , anything else"

Wow they really didn't like him.. he cant be THAT bad right? 
" what does he value most "

" why money of course any forum of it which is why I had to freeze his credit card he kept going over".

I made my way too class, where asmo,satan,and levi were talking about mammons previous schemes. 

" like the time he owed the witcher and they fought over who would make a pact with him "

" I heard lucifer told the ten witches  to cut him into 10 pieces and share "

" how bad I mean what if you end up with a leg, the head or butt lovely ,but a leg? ".

    I guess he did get into alot of trouble.

" he really did all this ".
Guessing no one really took notice to me , since my voice shocked them , asmo placed his hand on his chest like I almost gave him a heart attack .

" that and so much more y,n honeslty  with his reputation I'm surprised you haven't heard any story's in the human realm ".

We sat down letting class start.  I decided that In between classes I would try to walk with solomon , or one of the seven brothers.
   Lower my chances of being eaten. 

   Eventully it was time to go back to the mansion, were i layed restless in my bed. When levi texted me .

' you said lucifer said somthing about freezing his card "

'yeah '

'hmm meet me in the kitchen '

'But dint let anyone know cant be cought with a normie like you '

'Okay...'

Looks like I'm going to the kitchen .
On my way there though I ran into beel .

" hey y,n what are you doing "

" getting a late night snack.... I was hungry".

" me too... but I kind of ate everything already ".

" hey beelzebub who's the 7th brother "

He gave me a stern stare

" dont ask me about him, or the others they wont tell you either. It not right hes our brother but that's how it Is"

With that he walked away. And I was greeted with a
" pspspsp y,n" .
" god is that you "
" no you crazy"
Levi stepped out of the dark corner he  was hidden in.

he opens the freezer
" you said he froze it right ".

"Yeah but I dont think he ment littraly ".

As we dug in the freezer we found 100 year old ice cream

" satan hid it from beelzebub cant belive it's still here ".
Behing that we found a block of ice a gold credit card inside.

" I cant believe it he ment littraly  ".

" and you would think hes smart , well y,n pop it in the microwave ".

And so I do but mammon must of sense it .

" WHAT Are You doIng "

I jump back

" hi mammon "

" your gonna damage her turn it off."

Levi turned it off a grave the card out of the ice.
  " give me goldie you #$#$  "

" is that really how you wanna talk to me"

" please sir levi please can I have her ".

I laughed " wow mammon"

He just looked at me still begging for his card.

" if you want it make a pack w y,n and give me back my action figure ".

" WH AT "

He eventually gave in. 

And we retired for the night .Getting a text from diavolo
' text me if you need anything '

The next morning we sat around the dining room table everyone but mammon. They  heard about the pack.
  Asmo spoke to satan and I
" I cant believe mammon so easily made a pack "

" I know I'm impressed y,n seems like you were a good choice afterall"

" satan we are all impress but what's more impressive is the team up with levi".

Asmo then took at me with a smile

" who do want to make a pack with next".

" satan if I had too choice "

Looking at satan I couldnt tell if he was happy or not I chose him
  " I'm flattered but dont think itll be as easy as my fool of a brother ".

Mammon then came up and smacked both asmo and satan

" hey dont forget I'm still your older brother dont smack talk me"
Mammon  generally looked sad at the words his brothers spoke. I almost felt bad... almost till he started personifying his credit card blaming lucifer and his dad jokes. He began mocking his laugh which is about the time lucifer made his way behind him , smacking him .

Asmo smiled at the cosmic pay back

" you really are just that dumb its sad".

" well y,n I heard what you did, and even though mammons a dimwit I'm impressed "

" thanks lucifer ".

Mammon as annoyed as je was decided to skip breakfast and take me to school .
" you know humane your the dumb one making a pack with me, yanno IM The great mammon I'll be damn if a humane is gonna tell me what to do "

" use my name please  "

" you pathetic think im gonna use you name "

" STOP"

" what...what is this I cant move its like magic.. what did you do hum... hum...y,n
Master y,n AHHH".

I laughed

" come ". 
And so we went on our way to school .

When we got there the whole school was talking about even diablo and his blue haired friend.  lucifer was by him along with the angel students.

" hello y,n I'm pleased to hear what you did, meet Barbados dont be fooled hes a powerful man, that little one is luke " 

" my brother is a dimwit but she still managed a pack with him "

" I think the dimwitted child is cute"

" diavolo please do not call my brother my children it's bad enough as there brother ".

The small boy spoke up
" you the worse of them all lucifer "

Lucifer laughs at luke
" calm down boy "

" I'm not a dog "

Luke was furious. Eventully everyone went there way leaving luke and I alone

" y,n don trust a demon espically not lucifer. "

" okay doggy ".

" I'm not a DOG".
  As the day went on dodging demons and feeling proud of my self like I just might make it hear. Thay was until later that nigh .

I heard A voice  'HELP'
and checked the halls .

When I got to the stairs luci was there

" dont snoop around the stairs and go back to bed."
It seems stranger here then I could imagine.
What secrets are they hiding, i guess luke may of been right don't trust lucifer.

Continue Reading