Stolen Innocence

By Mistykal_Angel

"Well actually, I am crazy for you!" He let out a soft chuckle against my neck, tightening his grip on my wri... More

1- The call that started it all...
2- OMG... he's here
3- Facing him the next day
4- Wait... Does he like me?
5- Ignoring him
6- Last day of school
7- Walking the stage and dodging him
8- Normal work day
9-Taken
10- Waking up dizzy sucks
11- My prison
12- Chains, really?
13- Seeing his ugly side
14- Facing his first punishment
15- Aftermath of his punishment
16- My first chance for escape
17- His torture is damaging me
18- Surprises and more surprises
19- My embarrassment endures
20- Always going to try to escape
21- Stupid Decisions
22- Unique Surprises
23- Dressing up to impress him
24- Seeing where he really lives
25- Will you ever change?
26- Fighting for what I want
27- The interview that will set me free
28- Preparing to keep her
29- Pretending to love him is never fun
30- Loosing his cool
31- His disappearing act
32- Pre-wedding Jitters
33- The Wedding Ceremony
34- Our Reception with a surprise visitor...
35- Kidnapped a second time
36- My knight in shining armor
37- Getting intimate
38- Statements
39- Finally admitting to what I've done
40- Getting Arrested for my crimes
41- My Disappearing act
43- Getting the Information
44- The truth shall set you free
45- The truth always comes out
46- Silence can be deadly
47- The letter she wrote
Epilogue

42- His worst Nightmare come true

228 3 0
By Mistykal_Angel

Jesse's POV

"Jesse Campbell... you have made bail. Please follow me." I catch the officer's eye, and he slides the bar door open, letting me out of the cell. I follow him down the hallways to an office where I had to sign a piece of paper to claim my possessions they'd taken away when they booked me. I signed the paper and they handed me a plain brown paper bag containing all of my clothing and other belongings. The cop led me into an empty locker room, where I changed into my regular clothes and then took out my wallet and looked through it, making sure everything was still there. I put my watch back on my wrist and turn on my cellphone. As it turned on, I noticed a few missed calls from a number I didn't recognize and a text from my beautiful wife. 

Looking at my phone, I read: Hey handsome, Suri went into labor, so I will be at the hospital with her. Let me know as soon as you get home! Letting out a relieved sigh, I walk out of the room to find Luke standing there waiting for me.

"Hi," He says with a smile on his face.

"Hey, back dude." I call back to him as I wipe the smile off of my face. I need to get back to my girl.

"Are you doing okay, man?" he asks me.

I let out another sigh. "I'm afraid something's happened to Makena, but she texted me earlier today that she was going to the hospital because her best friend just went into labor. She was going to be staying there overnight, so I just have to get there." I growl out through my frustrations.

"Then, by all means, let's get you to the hospital!" Luke exclaims as he turns and walks out of the building. I follow him to his car parked just out front, feeling a little better as I climb into the car and watch as he blasts down the street like a bat out of hell to get me to the hospital. To be honest, I was surprised he wasn't pulled over. I was hoping the feeling in the pit of my stomach wasn't true and that Makena and my Baby were both okay and safe.

As he pulled into the hospital's parking garage, I felt a stabbing pain in my stomach, which I grabbed onto and squeezed until it went away. As soon as he parked the car, I jumped out of the car. I rushed inside and went to the information desk. "Please, I need to know what room Suri Stone is in!" I yell out at the woman sitting there. She gives me a nasty look.

"Name, please!" She snaps but gives me a friendly smile.

"It's Jesse Campbell," I reply to her, still feeling the dread in the pit of my stomach.

I watch as she holds up one of her fingers, "One moment..." she grabs the phone and dials a number, I listen to her side of the conversation very closely. It sounded like she was talking to either Suri or to Jake. "Yes........................... Oh, um his name is Jesse Campbell................. yeah......................... no it's just him! ....................................Yeah, I will send him straight up. Sure thing..................................... Oh, you are Welcome!" I watch as she hangs up the phone and points to the elevator and says... "Third floor, labor, and delivery room number 318!" She plasters a friendly fake smile on her face.

"Ummm... Yeah, thanks." I reply as I head to the elevator. While walking past a waiting room I thought I saw Charlie there. But on closer inspection I could see it wasn't her, so I pushed the button and patiently waited for the elevator to arrive.

When the elevator showed up and the doors opened, I climbed inside and pushed the button for the third floor, and waited for the elevator to get there. When the plane reached its destination and the doors opened I saw Jake standing there with a worried look on his face. Knowing my feelings of dread had to be accurate, I rush forward to him... "What's wrong Jake? Something has happened, hasn't it?"

"Yes." He looked down as if he was afraid to look me directly in the eye.

"What happened Jake?" I ask him, I want to know if she is safe or not. As he fidgets with his hands and rocks back and forth, I see the obvious signs of nervousness in him and know that he has bad news.

He takes a deep breath before saying, "She's gone, Jesse, and I don't know where she's gone too. The hospital staff found Bree wandering through the halls, Makena was supposed to be watching her. Bree won't tell me what happened, it's like she's very shut down. I have no idea what to do." He spills out to me, concern evident in his eyes.

"Jake, take me to Bree. Maybe she will talk to me!" I yell repeatedly. My stomach dropped in my panic as I knew she was probably taken against her will. Jake led me down the hall toward Suri and their baby's room.

"I heard about Marcel breaking out of prison Jesse, I am so sorry that I didn't believe you when you tried to warn me that this was going to happen. I could have stopped all of this, and I never even tried." Although he was crying, I felt bad for him.

"It's okay Jake, so where's little Bree?" I ask him as he stands in front of a closed door.

"She's here," he says quietly as he pushes the door open, revealing a spacious delivery room. I saw Suri sleeping on the bed next to the baby in his little bassinet close to her bed. I saw little Bree coloring on the floor. Then I saw Charlie Knight; she was just sitting there like nothing was amiss. She was watching Bree color. "Hey, who are you?" Jake asked.

"Awe I see you haven't been warned about me. But not to be rude here, I am just here to see him!" Charlie sings out in a sweet voice with a sinister grin on her face. I clenched my fists together, so angry that she was even here. But the fact that she was here told me many things about what was going on.

"What do you want, Charlie?" I ask her, keeping my jaw clenched so as not to yell.

She flashed me her pearly whites innocently, "Believe it or not, I am here to be friendly! So relax Mr. Feisty pants," her soft voice grated on my nerves.

"Spill" Jake commands of her. I watch her glance at Jake, standing up she walks over to the bassinet and looks down at the sleeping baby inside.

She glances back up at me before saying, "So I heard that in about five months or so you'll be having one of these little bundles of joy." 

"Yes... that is correct, Makena is pregnant with a boy!" I growl softly.

"Oh, that's really cute! Jesse here is about to become a daddy! Or is he?" she smiles sinisterly.

"What do you mean?" I growled out, trying so hard not to wake Suri or the Baby with my temper.

"Bree, can you tell Uncle Jesse who took Auntie Kena today?" she asks in a sweet voice. It gave me a toothache it was so sweet.

"Yes!" Bree sings out, glancing up at me.

"Go on sweetie, who took her?" 

"You did, with some old guys help Uncle Jesse!" she says before coloring her picture my heart swells with pride as she calls me Uncle. I wanted to pick her up and hug her little face. I could not be angry at her; she was too young and too sweet to know what was really going on. My heart began to beat so fast when I thought about Marcel having her yet again.

Charlie clears her throat and says, "Marcel will be calling you with further instructions..." all I can tell you now is to behave and we won't hurt Makena or the baby!" with that, she tries to walk away out of the door. I follow closely behind her. I was so angry and was going to give her a piece of my mind.

"Not so fast, Charlie... Tell me why, why would he take a pregnant woman?" I ask her, glancing between her eyes frantically searching for obvious clues to an answer.

She lets out a long sigh before answering, "But she's not just some random pregnant woman, is she? She's your wife Jesse, and that's your child inside of her. My father wants payback, so you do the math. Now, tah tah for now, I am not about to stick around and get caught before the fun begins. I'll see you soon." I watched her leave, feeling my anger grow. Marcel wasn't going to be able to get away with this! I stormed back inside the delivery room and gave Bree a light kiss on the forehead before turning to Jake.

"I'm sorry Jake, sorry for all of this drama when this should have been a relaxing time for you guys. But at the moment I have to leave, this is my fight to win. I need to figure out what he is planning and stop him before he does, I need to know she is fine, alive, and well, and that the baby is doing well. He hasn't hurt them, but this is Marcel we're talking about! If he hasn't hurt her yet it won't be for long, I've got to save her!" I exclaim as I turn towards the door.

"Good luck dude, please let me know if you need any help. After all, that's not just your family there; it's also my nephew and Makena." He steps up to me and pulls me into a bro-hug. He's never done this before, and it made me feel included, accepted.

"Thank you." I respond and left the room. When I reached ground level and was about to leave the front door, I realized I didn't have my car, Luke gave me a ride. So I pulled out my cell phone and called a cab.

***************

Makena's POV

I follow him into the house I knew so well since it was the same house where Jesse held me captive, and it was about to be the same thing, only with a different guy. As we reached the bottom of the staircase, I wondered silently whether he knew what room I was in. "Tell me, what room did he keep you in?" he asks me. I could tell that he was curious enough to want to know.

"The grey one upstairs!" I whisper at him, my anger rising to boiling point.

"That's good, now follow me because that's exactly where I intend to keep you. You remember this place, don't you? I can see the goosebumps on your arm there from being here earlier." He almost laughed it out, but I wanted to smack him.

"This place actually gives me nightmares." I say, looking at my feet as I walk.

He stops halfway up the stairs and looks at me. "Was he that cruel to you here?" he asks.

I look up at him in wide eyes, how dare he ask me that.... "CRUEL?" I ask, as he turns and faces the stairs. "He wasn't cruel at all, I just hated it here, he wasn't exactly nice to me while I was here but he wasn't cruel." Walking into the room I am shocked to see the furniture thrown around. How did Marcel expect me to stay in this room now?

"Oh, sorry about the mess. I'll get one of the guys to come and clean it up for you," he says quickly, before forcing me to enter the room and locking the door behind me. I didn't want to be back in this room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.4K 49
"I hate you. I hate you so much! You chain me to the table to eat. You chain me to the bed when I sleep. You chain me for anything that takes longer...
449K 18.9K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
115K 3K 51
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...