His surrogate (Completed)

By ChristianahOyetunji

Meet badass Antonia Lewis who never imagined getting married in twenty years to come, talk less of getting pr... More

Am pregnant🙄🙄
Martin pierce
Authors note
Authors note
moving
let the game begin
Day 2
Broken heart
His girlfriend
The urge
Unveiled
His girlfriend (me)
A day before
Truth or Dare.
Author's note
Sunday
Authors note 2
Keeps
Mood swings.
pride
cast of characters
forgiven and forgotten
something new
sharing him
pity
Friends in need
Where you belong
Gone wrong
Quarantine 😭😭😭
Heart to heart
coming home
finding HER
A clean slate
Incoming
Arrival
Author's note
Discharged
The visit
A big yes
pinky promise
Engaged
THE PROPOSAL
Making a friend
Authors note( Q and A)
planning a wedding
Dress to kill/ No to bridal shower
Author's note
The wedding/The wedding guest.
The wedding party
New story alert

The bomb

8.1K 416 14
By ChristianahOyetunji

So, it's been two weeks since this relationship between I and Martin. I wouldn't say we are dating,  because literally,he didn't ask me out and he also had a girlfriend.
I turned over on the bed kissing his closed eyelids.
" Sleepy head."  I joked
He murmured....as he pulled me closer to him kissing my forehead.
" You're going to be late." I advised.
" Am the boss of me." He said sleepily.
" Proud bastard.."
" Thank you". He opened his eyes......he was about to say something when his phone rang.
" Heyyyyyy...." He answered getting up from the bed and walking out of his room.
That was Barbara,he always does that,and it hurts, Everytime.
I got up from the bed as I picked a white dress shirt. I walked into the bathroom to take my bathe.
I was fully dressed when Martin came back in. He walked into the bathroom without sparing Me a look.
" Hey...." I yelled to him in the bathroom.
" Hmmmmmn?." He replied.
" Am heading out now.......going to see my friends,I told you yesterday." I reminded.
" Yeah you did......are you driving?".
" Yeah.."
" Drive safe.....byee". He bid...I picked up my bag and phone..... Did I tell you Martin changed my phone ...,in case I didn't, Martin bought me an iPhone 11 pro....
Man! Was I happy,I was fucking glad.
I stopped to pick up the car key in the corridor as I walked out.
I saw Lucas tending to the flowers outside his apartment.....
I waved to him" hi Lucas".
" Hello Tonia....going somewhere?"
" Yeah,off to my girls......it's been longggg". I answered entering the car.
" My regards..." He waved.

" Wait..,.......so you're fucking Martin Pierce?" Bella yelled.
" Something like that.....am confused girls". I worried.
" There's no reason to be." Tessa comforted.
" How's lucas by the way,I still can't believe he's back?". Anna asked.
" Martin hates him." I informed.
" I know.....babes he called me and he sounded really furious.... jealousy doesn't suit him". Tessa said.
" How's the baby doing?" Bella asked rubbing my belly. They all have this nasty habit of doing that.
" Doing well.....I feel bloated." I whined.
" Can't wait till it pops out.' Tessa applauded.
" You guys might not even see him or her,have you guys forgotten,am his surrogate....just a surrogate girls "
" And he's shagging you?"
" He likes you.......love maybe".
" Don't even know how to bring it up.its like the both of us are avoiding the chat."
" If you guys eventually talk things through,tell him to break up with his babe.......I would totally kill the bitch my boo was shagging if I found out .....no offense Tonia,but if he wants you,he should stick with you and if he doesn't,he should stay the fuck out of your life." Anna advised.
" Barbara ......she's a really nice girl,she doesn't deserve this." I murmured covering my face with my palms.
" Common,don't be like that......"
" I hate me!". I whined.
" We hate you too". Bella said sticking her tongue out at me.
" Soooooo,have you guys said the three words yet?" Tessa asked.
" Nope,am dying to tell him how I feel.but am scared.....of rejection." I cried.
" Who are you and what have you done with Antonia?" Tessa asked....." What Happened to casual flings.cant believe my ears right now,you just said you're in love bish".
" Wait till it happens to you." I countered.
" It already has." Anna whispered.
" Shut it." Tessa warned.
" It's Christopher,they're kinda dating.....Tessa has been so mushy around the house ". Anna explained.
" When did all this happen?". I asked.
" Few weeks ago maybe......he's a cool guy". Tessa explained.
" Am happy for you Tess, finally!" I exclaimed.
" Little confession guys,I might have met a guy too. We've been out on four dates now......I like him....even though he hasn't said anything yet though". Anna blushed.
" Can't believe this are my friends......am so happy for you girls......Antonia with THE Martin Pierce,I kinda smelt a love story right from the start......and I know you guys are about to ask for my story,sorry to burst your bubble,there is none..." Bella said.
" Cheers to us." I raised my glass of water as the girls raised their champagne.

I got home late in the evening,I was fucking exhausted I literally crawled into the house.
" Oh hey Antonia" Barbara greeted as I entered.
I saw Martin sitting opposite her looking confused and frustrated. I knew I just walked into a lover's nest.
" Hello Barbara,it's nice to see you,I'll be in my room." I excused myself.
" Wait up Antonia,have got a news to announce..."
I halted.
" I realized,that with me gone almost all the time,that my baby here must have gotten really lonely and might have seeked solace in the wrong direction" I froze,she knows. I looked at martin and he's head was hung on his neck. My poor baby.... I noticed that Barbara followed my current location with her eyes. I looked back at her and smiled.
She smiled back at me,a smile that held many words.
"I am moving in!".

What!
Just!
Happened!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.1K 16
For the last fifteen months of marriage with the Italian billionaire Lucca de Antonio; naive, and timid Melissa de Antonio was finally forced to ackn...
6.7M 129K 30
"You wanted more, more, more! You're nothing but a gold-digger!" He shouted, and I gasped. Rafael Luciano, the love of my life; a sweet, handsome, am...
48K 1.4K 26
❝ I am your queen and you are my king. This marriage is our kingdom and I will not allow another take my crown. Do you understand me, dear husband?❞ ...
Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.2M 432K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...