Healing (Discontinued)

De xxwintersxx

Ever heard of the story about a little Shortcake and Giraffe? No? Okay, then go ahead and read Don't Mess Wit... Mais

p r o l o g u e
c h a p t e r • 1
c h a p t e r • 2
c h a p t e r • 3
c h a p t e r • 4
c h a p t e r • 5
c h a p t e r • 6
c h a p t e r • 7
c h a p t e r • 8
c h a p t e r • 9
c h a p t e r • 10
c h a p t e r • 11
c h a p t e r • 13
c h a p t e r • 14
c h a p t e r • 15
c h a p t e r • 16
c h a p t e r • 17
c h a p t e r • 1 8
lost chapter?
c h a p t e r • 19
c h a p t e r • 20
c h a p t e r • 21

c h a p t e r • 12

6.8K 264 134
De xxwintersxx

Liliana

"Where are we going again?" I ask.

"To our old school." Sam says.

"You know when I told you to go to hell, I didn't literally mean it." Kyle says to Sam.

Sam shoots him a look but he just grins and throws an arm over her shoulder.

"Why do you want to go to our old school?" I ask.

"I don't know. For the old times, I guess." She shrugs.

"And where are the rest?" I ask.

"You know, you ask too many questions." She says, bopping my nose and I roll my eyes.

"It's not my fault you guys pulled me out of my house without telling me what we're doing and decided to walk instead of using the car as if we don't already have enough." I say.

"It's for the older times." Sam groans.

"Geez, try being a little athletic, sis." Kyle pats my head and I huff.

"This is stupid." I cross my arms. "And what older times are you talking about? We don't walk to school like ever."

"Kyle, what time is it?" Sam asks Kyle, totally ignoring me.

"I'm not sure but it's definitely not the time to hear someone complaining. Oh, how horrible it would be if someone started complaining." Kyle says and I give him a blank look.

"Oh, yes. It would be upsetting." Sam nods and I roll my eyes.

"Cheer up, Lil. Ryder will be there." She says and my mind wanders back to what happened last week.

I give her a tight lipped smile and she goes back to talking with Kyle.

I walk behind them with my arms crossed while staring at them like a creep.

Imagine having a non-problematic life. Couldn't be me. My life is literally like a wattpad book gone wrong.

"We're here! We're here!" Sam exclaims and I sigh in relief.

Never thought I would be so happy to see my school.

I saw Ryder's car and Landon's.

Poor James probably had the same fate as mine.

"I feel so nostalgic." Sam says, walking in the gates.

"It looks the same." I comment, with a dull tone.

"Stop being such a party pooper." Kyle says.

"What are we even doing here?" I ask as we approach Ryder who was now leaning on the hood of his car.

"I don't know." Sam trailed off. "I don't think I thought this through."

"Finally!" James exclaims. "What made you think walking here was a good idea?!"

"Exactly!" I exclaim.

"Meanies." Sam glares at us.

"Where's Nat and and Landon?" Kyle asks.

"Making out in his car." James rolls his eyes.

James hit the hood of Landon's car and after a few seconds they came out of the car with an angry look.

"Jesus, what the hell?" Nat says.

"I apologise, my name is James not Jesus." James says and I snicker.

Nat flips him off and Landon just throws an arm over her shoulder.

It truly amazes me how Landon is always so calm.

"What are we doing here, Sam?" Landon asks.

"Let's just go to the new arcade a few blocks down." James suggests.

"That's a great idea! Let's go!" Sam says.

"No way, I'm not walking again." I say.

"Okay, then you can go with Ryder's car and Kyle and I will walk." Sam says.

Why? Just...why would you do that to yourself?

I glance at Ryder who was going into his car.

I bit the inside of my lip and thought about it.

Maybe walking isn't so bad—

My thoughts were cut short when I heard a honk from Ryder's car.

I flip him off and got in the passengers seat.

"Took you long enough." He mutters but I don't say anything.

He starts driving rather...slowly. Why is Ryder, the Ryder, not trying to get us into a car crash?

"Why aren't you talking to me?" He asks.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, looking outside the window.

"Stop playing dumb. Is it because we had sex?" He asks.

I snapped my head to him.

"No." I say. "Maybe."

"Why exactly?" He asks.

"Well, we agreed to take a break and focus on ourselves and all but just a few days after that we have sex. I really am trying, Ryder." I say, softly.

"Have you been eating properly?" He asks and I hesitantly nod.

"I try to." I shrug. "You?"

"I'm clean." He says.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask and he nods. "Why did you change after I left?"

There was a moment of silence.

"I didn't have a reason to be...happy." He says.

"I have another question." I say and the corners of his lips curve upwards.

"Go ahead." He says, his eyes still focusing on the road.

Why isn't he trying to kill us?!

"Remember that girl at the carnival?" I ask and he nods.

"Melanie." He says and I was taken aback. He sees my reaction and explains. "We're friends, I guess. She's entertaining."

I look at him funny.

"Not like that! I mean, she's a nice person and fun to hang out with." He says. "But we're just friends. She's also Jade's friend."

"Is that why she was over that day? With her pretty friend?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Not really. I was meeting her boyfriend. She's like a sister to me, you know?" He says and I nod.

"So, Melanie...do you like her?" I ask and he glanced at me before looking back at the road.

"She's not you." He mutters under his breath but I heard him clearly.

"Yeah, no shit." I say. "She's a quirky blonde and I'm a corrupted teenager."

He smirks and glances at me again.

"Aren't we all?" He snickers.

I smiled and went back to looking out the window.

"You hang out with her a lot?" I ask.

"I told you, we're just friends. Nothing more." He assures.

I held his free hand in mine.

"It's okay if you want to be more than that. If you like her, go for it. I'll be fine." I say.

"I don't have feelings for her." He stresses the don't.

"I'm just saying, it's okay if you do." I say.

Is it really though?

-•-

A/n: hiiiiii here's an update. I know I haven't updated in so long I am sorry. Anyways, how are yall doing? You know with the corona and shit. I hope you guys are fine and healthy. Don't die on me and I send prayers to everyone including your grandparents.

Also a little rant here. I am broke. Lmao. So I don't have Netflix anymore because I can't pay for it and my parents don't want to pay for it and I have a lot that I still haven't finish watching and haven't started and I have to wait for stranger things 4 and chilling adventures of sabrina 4 so if any of you are kind enough to share an account...hehe I'm kidding. Not really.

Love yall!❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

KALBE SAPLANAN OK De Ebru

Ficção Adolescente

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
372K 9.6K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
407K 11.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
131K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...