Avengers X Male Reader

By CristianJamesGonzale

Avengers One-Shots & Mini Series that will be added upon requests. I'm only doing the men from the Marvel Cin... More

Information
Pietro Maximoff: Pranking Quicksilver
Scott Lang: Birthday Surprise
Peter Parker: First Dates
Bruce Banner: Insecurities
Clint Barton: Much Needed Vacation
Tony Stark: Cheeseburger Stealer
Peter Parker: First Blow Job
Thor Odinson: A Whole New World
Scott Lang: Teacher Crush
Pietro Maximoff: Coming Out (1k Special)
Steve Rogers: Not Good Enough
Peter Parker: First Time (2k Special)
Too Much Peter Parker
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Preview)
Peter Quill: Romantic, Sexual Love
Thor: Worthy
Peter Parker: Meet The Family
Steve Rogers: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alphabet
Clint Barton: Alphabet
Bruce Banner: Alphabet
Tony Stark: Alphabet
Everett Ross: Alphabet
Sam Wilson: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Full)
Steve Rogers: What Are Best Friend For?
Bucky Barnes: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Dodgeball
Bruce Banner: Keeping It Old School
Bucky Barnes: Messing With The Bad Boy
Steve Rogers: Top or Bottom
Jimmy Woo: Top or Bottom
Pietro Maximoff: Top or Bottom
Clint Barton: Top or Bottom
Sam Wilson: Top or Bottom?
Jaoquin Torres: Top or Bottom?
Steve Rogers: Man Before His Time
Peter Parker: The Perfect Day
Shang-Chi: Camp Cretaceous
Shang-Chi: Turn of Events
Pietro Maxioff: Remember When-?
Pietro Maximoff: College Love Isn't Easy

Scott Lang: Home Sweet Home

9.6K 154 230
By CristianJamesGonzale

A/N: All you really need to know is that I changed the title from Scott Lang: The BBQ to Scott Lang: Home Sweet Home because, well, you'll see lol

Word count: 9868

I'm sorry...It's 41 pages 😶

***

It was finally Friday with half of the school day already done, at this time it was lunch & you were sitting by yourself listening to music while you waiting for Peter to meet up with you. You & the decathlon boy has been inseparable since the both of you were in diapers. Practically brothers.

Lifting your head up you see your best friend running towards you with a smile then he sat down with an even bigger smile. "Ok, someone is happy. It's either Bucky finally asked you out on a date or you're finally coming back to the marching band because we are literally suffering without you." You said as you took one of your ear buds, but all Peter did was shake his head.

"I wish Bucky asked me out & sadly I'm not joining marching band again. The internship has to be fully committed to or else I can't do it anymore." Peter's lips turned into a pout for a few seconds before he went back to smiling again. You shrugged letting Peter know that you gave up on guessing.

"You remember my uncle, right?" Peter rummaged through his backpack to pull out his lunch box then being the best friend you were you swiped his lunchbox pulling out a baby carrot. "Uncle Scott? Yeah, I remember him." Your best friend swiped back his Star Wars lunchbox back from you before you could eat anymore of his food.

It was an everyday thing so Peter doesn't really get mad at you for it anymore. "He took us to that baseball game even though he hated it. My favorite part was when Uncle Scott caught me that baseball of the winning home run from the New York Yankees." Peter was about to offer you half of his ham & cheese sandwich until you mentioned that last bit of memory then he slowly pulled his hand back to himself.

"That was supposed to be my baseball" The decathlon boy whined & started pouring again so you reach over grabbing the other half of the sandwich he was going to give to you in a mini victory that day. "You're still complaining that I won the winning baseball?" You had to put some emphasis in your words just to spite Peter. You absolutely loved how your friendship works.

"It's not my fault that I knew Uncle Scott's birthday. Maybe you should be a good nephew & start listening to uncle a lot more." You stop tormenting Peter like you were doing, it almost felt like it was your job. You were filling in the role of a sibling that Peter never got experience in his life. Now he has.

"You're an ass sometimes, you know that? & by the way, I know when his birthday is. I always listen to my uncle when he's telling me things."

"When's his birthday?" Your face showed Peter a smirk trying to challenge his knowledge even though you already knew Peter still doesn't remember. You took a bit of the sandwich waiting for his answer for about a minute now.

"His birthday is August 26" Peter yelled out confidently like his life depended on this one answer, but you laughed.

"Your uncle's birthday is today" Peter's eyes go wide having that sudden realization that he still forgot his own uncle's birthday. "I really should've listened to him a lot more" Your best friend put his head down in his left arm while his other arm was standing at a 90 degree angle holding up his sandwich in the air.

You swiped his sandwich from his hand for the triumph for your victory & ate it happily. "Anyways, why'd you bring up Uncle Scott? I haven't seen him since the game." At this point you didn't care, you grabbed Peter's lunch & started eating. It looked like your best friend had better things to than eat at the moment. It was adorable.

"I brought him up because Uncle Scott wants us to come over." Peter face palmed himself "No wonder why he invited us over. I couldn't figure out for the longest time." You golf clapped for your best friend who you loved, but still is an idiot. If that's not true friendship then you didn't know what was.

"His girlfriend recently broke up with him & Uncle Scott is gonna be alone tonight. He has steaks for a BBQ, but no one to cook them for so he invited us over. We can bring whoever else."

"Damn, poor Uncle Scott. Let's do something for him, maybe we could get your mentor to buy illegal fire works for us. We'll bring Uncle Scott outside, Tony will light the fire works, & it'll explode into words saying Happy Birthday."

"What? Y/N, No. We are not going to get illegal fire works, they're illegal for a reason. If we're doing something for him let's think a little smaller like a birthday card?" Peter's statement came out more of a question so the both of you spent the rest of the lunch period brain storming ideas.

***

As the day fell to night the ideas that you & Peter tried to come up with weren't good enough for Uncle Scott which was unfortunate because he was the best uncle ever, that you weren't related to & you were related to Hawkeye. Also known as Uncle Clint who never misses a shot.

Peter's Uncle, Uncle Scott. You called him that at one point in your life, but you also called him the man that saved your life. It was only 5 years ago when your parents started to abuse you after coming out of the closet. That was only when you were in the 6th grade, you were a junior in high school now.

The second Peter found out you were being abused at home he immediately told Aunt May & she took an on-the-spot action as your best friend was telling her the story. Your parents lost custody of you in court, but needed a family who could adopt you. You first thought of Aunt May, but she was already struggling to take care of Peter so you understood why she couldn't take you in.

That's when Peter suggested his Uncle Scott. He was the one who nurtured you back to health when you were to weak to do anything yourself. Everything a parent should've done for their child, Uncle Scott did it all. It wasn't long until you were stripped away from this loving, caring man because he wasn't financially ready to take of a child.

In summer 2011 you were adopted by none other than Steve & Pietro Maximoff-Rogers. Everything was finally looking up for you & your future family that actually will support you no matter what, despite your sexually orientation.

Even though you had actual parents who loved you, you couldn't, but think about Uncle Scott. The feeling of letting him go was the hardest & most painful thing in your life to do. You always wondered what it would've been like if you had stayed with Uncle Scott up until now. Maybe not much would've change except the fact that the Maximoff-Rogers wouldn't have anyone to adopt. Just maybe.

You don't get to see Uncle Scott as much as you used & it made you kinda sad. After getting adopted you only saw him once. That was the day when you, Peter, & Uncle Scott went to the baseball game. When he was taking care of you he told you that he hated baseball, but he ended up taking you to one because you really wanted to go.

You understood that the man that took care you before was a parental figure for the time being, but you couldn't help having inappropriate feelings for the man. Why? Your guess was as good as anyone else's, it's probably because he made you feel special unlike any other guy could. You fell for a man & you fell hard. Fell for a goofy, fun, loving, caring man.

Telling Peter wasn't an option for you, telling the older male was something that always crossed your mind even though you knew the feelings wouldn't be reciprocated back to you. Maybe it was the best that you didn't tell him, at the same time you wondered what would happen if he did return the feelings.

You shook your head returning back to the reality of being at Uncle Scott's front door. Peter called out to you from a distance when your mind was in too deep of your own thoughts. "Hey, I know we didn't really come up with anything to give to Uncle Scott so I got us some ice cream." Your best friend held up the paper bag to show you the product then you noticed that Peter was wearing his backpack.

"Why're you wearing your backpack? I assume that you went home to change, right? You are wearing different clothes than earlier."

The younger male looked like he was having a mini heart attack "I-I have extra clothes in here just in case there's a spill, you know? You know how clumsy I am." Peter did look like he was hiding something & was clutching his backpack while taking a step back. You were going to say something until Uncle Scott opened his door.

"U-Uncle Scott" You didn't know why you spoke with the stutter, it just came out that way once you saw the man you fell for. Being a grown man he still wore a pointy party & had a party blower, It was honestly great for you to see someone keep their youth.

"You need to stop calling me that & just call me Scott, I told you this before." The older male wrapped one arm around your head to keep you from moving so he give you a noogie. "You make me feel so old. What if I start to call you Uncle Y/N" You got out his grasp cringing towards the man with the party hat. How the older male looked made your jaw drop because he looked even hotter than before.

"Y/N?" Scott laughed quietly waving a hand over your face. It wasn't that long ago since you last saw I Uncle Scott, yet his physique was something you couldn't take you eyes off of. "Y/N!" Peter yelled loudly for you to get out of the trance that made you feel compelled to lunge at him Scott & ride him right at his front door.

"Sorry, it's just really nice seeing you again Un-I mean, Umm Scott" It didn't really sit well with you by calling him by his name only, but you kind of felt giddy inside calling him that. "C'mon in boys, none of your other friends wanted to come by?" Scott led us both in the house as he took the bag of ice cream from Peter. His house was just as you remembered it 5 years ago.

"Liz moved out of state so she won't be showing up around Queens any time soon. MJ called me a loser, like she always does, & Ned was acting all weird when I asked him to come so he said no. Sometimes I think Ned is bipolar."

"Y-Yeah, maybe he is bipolar" Your heart was trying to leap out of your chest while Peter explained Ned's reason for not going. You were the reason why Ned declined the invite, no, Ned didn't know about your thing for Scott. You just asked him not to go with a bribe & he couldn't tell Peter.

"Well, more for us. Thanks for coming."

"Of course, Peter said you just got broken up with & you were spending your birthday alone so we had to come. We're not gonna let you celebrate alone." The older male stopped grabbing things out the fridge to look dead straight towards your best friend. You didn't know if it was something you said.

"Pete..." Scott started off with a sigh "My girlfriend broke up with me almost 6 months ago, its been a long time since then." Your jaw dropped because this pretty much confirms that your best friend clearly doesn't listen to what his uncle says to him. Now there was an awkward pause that filled the air.

Peter looked flushed "Anyways, I wanted to spend time with my 2 favorite boys & Aunt May, but I know she couldn't make it so I already got most of my birthday wish come true." Scott led us again towards the backyard this time where his grill was set up & everything looks amazing.

"We got some baked potatoes that are already in the oven, if you prefer mashed potatoes they're in the microwave. I didn't know which one Peter would prefer so I made both, I know Y/N loves my baked Potatoes. It's his favorite." The older male explained as he was putting the steaks on the grill. You smiled with your teeth, you couldn't believe that remembers such a little detail about yourself.

"I though you knew I liked baked potatoes"

"Sorry, maybe I should pay attention to my nephew a little more" You laughed giving a Peter a jab to his arm then you gave Scott a high 5. The making fun of your best friend's attention span continues. "You guys are mean" Peter crosses his arms over his chest with a pout & you pulled him for a hug, but he didn't wanna hug you back.

Scott cleared his throat in the middle of your embrace "Peter, could you go into one of the drawers in the kitchen & grab a table cloth. We're gonna have dinner out here." As you were listening to Scott talk you could've sworn you caught a hint of anger or maybe even jealousy in his voice. You didn't think much of it so you let it go.

"So Y/N, how've you been? Steve & Pietro Maximoff-Rogers treating you well?"

"They've given me a safe home that's for sure & I'm extremely grateful for them. I could be happier than a kid on Christmas morning opening gifts." Your heart raced again, you wanted to say things that were 100% forbidden & for that reason your words spoke out to almost a whisper.

"Everything ok? I thought that's what you wanted more than anything." Scott wipes his hands on a near by rag then he walked up to you putting a hand on your shoulder "Y-Yeah" All of a sudden your mood became something entirely different. You didn't know if it was your feelings for the man or you being back there was hitting different.

"Come here" It was Scott's turn to pull you into a hug where he wraps his arms around your head making you feel like the world only consisted of only you & him. "I know when you're upset. I should know know, I took care of you." When Scott pulled away you looked into his eyes, they were a pretty sea foam green almost like the ocean.

You felt yourself gravitating closer to the man's face as if you under some sort of spell. Scott was about 5 inches taller than you so you had to go on your tippy toes to get a little closer. The older male looked down at you with that slight, sexy smile, but you pulled away completely when you saw Peter slowly coming back in your peripheral vision.

"No table cloths?" You asked really trying to sell that nothing was going, Peter didn't really notice anyways. "There weren't any, Uncle Scott." Your best friend leaned against the door frame waiting for any kind of response. "Oh um, we don't really need one I think. If any food spills on it then I'll just paint over it again. Like the last 4 or 12 times." Scott sighed grabbing some then set the table.

"You boys can get the potatoes from inside while I cut up the steaks" The both of you nodded walking back into the towards the kitchen, you pulled the baked potatoes out of the oven then transferring them on a separate plate. "Peter, can I ask you a question?" You had said out of no where. Your best friend looked at with a confused face.

"U-Um, has Uncle Scott ever had a boyfriend? Or is interested in guys at all?" Peter gave you the 'are you stupid?' look then squinted his eyes towards you in suspicion that made you play your part of the conversation defensively. "Uncle Scott's last relationship was with a woman, what makes you think he wants a relationship with a man?" Peter walks away from the conversation after he back hands your left arm.

After that conversation you convinced yourself that Scott never smiled at you like he wanted you. It was all in your head because you desperately wanted him to have the same feelings. It hurt your heart even more knowing that today was the day your mind tricked you into believing some impossible.

"C'mon Y/N, we wanna eat those baked potatoes while they're still hot." Peter yelled for from outside then you rushed over putting the dish down on the table & taking your seat next to your best friend. It was nice having the three of you eating dinner together, that made you smile voluntarily.

After putting food your plates the conversation immediately went to Peter's crush on James Buchanan Barnes. "When are you going to stop being scared? You need to start making a move before he moves on to someone else." Scott said so passionately that you couldn't help stare at the man so lovingly. You noticed your actions & started eating again for you stop.

"I can't just ask him on a date from out of nowhere because that'll be weird. What if he makes a big deal out of it & embarrasses me in front of the entire school. I wouldn't be able to live it down."

"It's a learning experience Peter. You have to learn how to take risks on your own or else you're gonna be stuck wondering the what if's. Bucky doesn't feel the same then move on. I swear, teenage love was much different when I was 16."

"How old are you Uncle Scott?" Peter was the first one to finish his plate, he was probably hungry because you ate all of his lunch. "You guys are gonna make me feel so old" Scott laughed as he took another bite of his food. The both of you were curious so practically begged for his age.

"Alright fine, I'm 29"

That's when the both of you sang happy birthday to the 29 year old man, it was precious to see Scott put his birthday again while you sang.

***

The 3 of you literally ate everything that Scott provided, it was honestly the best dinner you've had since the last time you were there. After what it felt like for hours of catching up you & Peter decided to help Scott clean up. You washing all the dishes & Tom was helping Scott clean the grill.

While you were left alone in your own thoughts your mind started to wonder the possibilities, still, of what would happen if the 2 of you kissed. What it would feel like, how good of a kisser the experienced would, & how you melt in his touch. You had a semi hard on just thinking about it.

"How could you forget my birthday? You didn't think of why I invited you to my house tonight, I bet even Y/N remembered it's my birthday today." You heard the older male's voice walk into the house with Peter following close behind. Normally, you would turn around, but the problem down south was a little bit of an issue at the moment.

"I had to remind him it's your birthday. I even tested him at school, it's like the baseball game all over again. You'd think he'd learn since then." You laughed as Scott put a hand on your right shoulder & you could practically hear your best friend's jaw drop to the floor. It still was funny.

Your heart calmed down a bit after taking that deep breath you needed to help your little problem go away so you finally turned around leaning against the sink to see the 2 other guys. "Thanks for backing me up Y/N, I thought you had my back." You just shrugged in response then Peter threw his hands in the air. This was fun.

"I said I had your back at school, I never said I'd have your back against your uncle. That one will always a 70 30 chance of going against, I have to do what I gotta do to be the favorite."

Peter was going protest, but there was some sort of weird alarm sound coming from his backpack that made you raise an eyebrow. "U-Um, I gotta go. Aunt May will kill me if I-I don't get home soon." Your best friend was in a panic which peaked your curiosity of what it was really about then you remembered you never found out what was in his backpack to begin with.

"Oh ok, I'll see you later then kiddo" Peter gave his uncle a hug then he gave a punch to your arm before giving you a hug goodbye & he was out the door so fast that you didn't get a word in. You rubbed the arm that he punched. "If you wanna stick around a little while longer, I'll take you home." This was it, you were alone with this man again.

"Y-Yeah, it would be like old times" You didn't mean to sound nervous & have a stutter, it just kinda happened that way. The fact was, you were nervous being alone with him again. It was really different this times. Different feelings, different setting, different almost everything. Also, you were at an older age where your crush on the man was a little easier to comprehend.

"I just wanted thank you Scott" The older male had a soft smile that rested upon his beautiful face, it made your heart flutter "You're welcome, thank you for not letting me celebrate my birthday alone. I mean Peter too, he just left early." Scott chuckles loud enough for only you to hear if Peter was still in the kitchen with the both of you.

That's not what you were thanking him for. After you got officially adopted you never really got to properly thank Scott for taking care of you before then. It made you feel bad after all that time & you forgot to thank him after the baseball game.

You took a deep breath "N-No, I wanted to thank you for patching me up before I got adopted even though you knew you weren't ready to take care of a kid. Especially, a broken one like me." The tears start rolling down your face because of all of the emotions inside you. Thankfulness, frustration, & sadness went through your brain.

Thankful because you wouldn't be the person you were today, frustrated because you didn't know whether or not to tell Scott you had actual feelings for the man, & sadness because you never wanted to be adopted by any, but him. You wanted to stay with him forever because he cared.

You sniffled while wiping away all your tears then you blushed for acting this way in front of the birthday man. "You're very welcome Y/N. I would never let you go back to that abusive home for as long as I live. I still live by that statement." Scott came close enough so he could give your arms a light squeeze. There was that gravitational pull again that made you feel compelled to go closer to the older male's face again, but you remembered what Peter had said to you earlier.

You didn't move though, your feet was fully on the ground again. Scott was still there looking down at you with his sweet smile that he always showed you back then. That's when you had enough, you slammed your lips against his & you instantly regretted it. "I-I-I am s-so sorry, I don't know what came over me." You started to ramble on looking anywhere, but Scott's face. Your face was flushed & your cheeks started heat up as well.

"Hey" Scott tried to stop you "H-Hey Y/N" Still didn't get you to stop "Y/N" You stopped this time, but you had your arms crossed over your chest turning your head to the side so he lifted your chin up gently with his index finger for you to look up at those sea foam green eyes you loved so much. The older male kissed you this time making your eyes go wide then in the end closed your eyes letting yourself melt into Scott Lang's touch.

Scott pulled away giving you that smile "Scott...You didn't have to do that. I know you only did it because you feel pity for me." At this point you were looking down at your feet, anything to avoid those beautiful eyes. "I couldn't stop thinking about you since you got adopted Y/N. Didn't think you would ever have the same feelings as I did for you." Your head snapped up not know if this was some sort of sick joke that he would make.

"B-But you dated a woman. You have to be lying?"

"I was filling that void of you not being in my life as
much anymore. I always wanted you in my arms at the end of the day, the one person who made me happy for that short amount of time." You couldn't believe what you were hearing, it didn't sound like a lie Scott would make.

"I want you too Scott, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear those words. 5 long years & it was worth every second." You pulled down the older male by his neck so you could kiss him once again & this time your lips moved then Scott put his hands around your waist. The kiss was filled with passion & hunger all at the same time.

The both of you pulled back once again with swollen lips, but the both of you didn't care. "Scott, I can't wait any longer. Please just take me." Your voice was soft & shy because you didn't know if there was certain a boundary that can't be crossed. The older male smirked at you then grabbed your hand putting it on the older male's slight bulge in his jeans.

This was the first you were doing anything like this so you blushed looking up at the older male with innocence. "I think you might wanna get me fully hard first" Scott crashes his lips onto yours again & slipping his tongue in without hesitation. He explored every inch of your mouth causing yourself to moan in the process.

You put your hand on the side of Scott's neck for you keep your balance, it was a weird feeling for you & you were loving every second of it. "Now touch new here again" Scott grabbed your hand to let you feel his now full on erection that was being contained by too much fabric.

You blushed again "D-Did I really do that?" Your hand kept rubbing the bulge over his pants making the older bite his bottom lip seductively while looking down at you. "Mmm~ Yes, you did that just by making out with me" Scott leaned down nipping at the nape of your neck making you softly moan into the man's ears then you felt your problem down south start to harden again.

"Ohhh Scott~" Your words came out as a mixture of breathy & moan, it was honestly the best feeling for you. The older male lifts your hoodie slightly revealing the v-line that you've been hiding from everyone. You never took off your shirt in front of anyone let alone just lifting up your shirt until this man did it himself & that's when you freaked out pushing the older male off of you.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you that far"

"N-No, It's just, I've never done this sort of thing before. I'm still a virgin & I'm scared that I won't be good enough for you. I really don't want to disappoint you because I'm inexperienced, but I still want you...Please, the both of us waited a very long time for this."

"We'll take it slow, ok? If at any time you want to stop the safe word will be baseball" You nodded your head with a small smile on your face then Scott takes your hand leading you to his room. Scott starts off by slowly kissing you, your lips moving in an elegant dance letting you feel how good kissing the older male was. You reached down to palm yourself lightly wanting your erection to be free.

Scott pulls away to grab your jaw turning your head slowly licking up your neck, your eyes closed focusing on every pleasurable feeling. He then starts kissing you right behind your ear making your mind run wild. You didn't know that Scott be this good at making you feel good.

You turn your neck to the side on natural instincts to give the older male more room to work with & that's when he bites down hard. "Scott~" Your breath was sharp catching you by surprise from the sudden action, next thing you know you were up against the wall. Scott smiles down at you as your E/C eyes slowly met up with a pair of green ones.

You blushed realizing your moans were all about calling the older male's name "You're really cute when you moan my name" Scott fumbled with the hem of your hoodie asking if he could lift off you & you nodded your head. The v-line appeared again, but this time Scott actually saw it & he was really impressed. Your cheeks were on fire.

"Damn Y/N, when did you get so fit?"

"I-I actually did it because I wanted to impress you with my body" The older male lifts your hoodie above your head taking it off completely & throws on the floor. "It worked because your body looks absolutely sexy" Scott kissed your chest leaving a trail downwards giving every single one of your abs a kiss. Your was thrown back from the pleasure.

The brunette man got his knees undoing the button of your jeans then the zipper, he pulls your pants down to your knees exposing the dry fit boxers that really exposed your bulge. He gives a gentle kiss making your head throw back against the wall.

Without hesitation, though, he pulls your boxers down revealing your stand up hard on making the older male lick his lips while looking up at your for permission. You nod your head, Scott grabs your shaft stroking it a few times. "Oh fuck~ Feels so good Scott~" Your hips bucked forward wanting more of that pressure from his hand.

"Someone is getting impatient" Scott smirked as your breathing starts to become a little heavier than a few moments ago & he begins by licking the pre-cum off of your slit. "Sh-Shit~" The older male was barely touching you, but it felt like cloud 9 & heaven rolled into one. Scott's tongue licked from you balls all the way up your shaft.

You could tell that he missed your slit on purpose & it drove a little impatient than you really wanted to be. The warm mouth of the older male was felt around your tip making you exhale sharply not knowing how to properly react. Your hand pushed Scott's head down then you followed his motion as he slowly bobbed his head.

You were a moaning mess taking deep breath so long as Scott continues "Fuck Scott~" Scott was bold by taking your entire length into his mouth for a deep throat that made you push his head down again when he tried to pull back & Scott still stayed there when your hand was pushing him anymore.

"Fuck, that was hot" Scott traced your v-line with his tongue before standing up again, you were trying to catch your breath & get your vision back. The moment you saw that you were the only one naked, except the pants around your knees, you blushed a bright red looking embarrassed.

"Step out of those jean & come here"

You did as you were told without a second to lose & walked over to the older male then he looks down at you with a loving smile as he sat on his bed. "You want my clothes off?" At this point anything Scott said was seductive in your ears so you nodded your head. Your words wouldn't come out due to everything happening so quickly.

"Start by unbuttoning my shirt"

"O-Ok" You reached up to the top button having a difficult time which made you feel like you were taking too long. "Everything is ok Y/N, we have all the time in the world." The older male reassured you & you nodded your head as took a deep breath in & out. After taking off each button you could see Scott's skin slowly being revealed to you.

You helped the man take off his shirt to see his a lot more impressive abs that were hiding beneath the surface of his shirt. Your lips came in contact with his chest, kissing & biting lightly causing a groan to the older male in response of your action. The kisses were trailed all the way down to his jeans where you were excited to get to.

You got on your knees undoing Scott's belt making sure to add pressure on his bulge with your kiss making the buck his hips slightly. "Y/N~ Fuck, I want that mouth on this cock right now. You really are making me impatient." With Scott's words it made you a little more confident to unzip his jeans pulling them down to his ankles.

The only obstacle standing in the way was Scott's boxers that showed the huge tent that was obviously bigger than yours. You gave it a few more kisses down the shaft through the fabric, the older male's eyes were closed letting you know that you were doing something right then you finally pulled down Scott's boxers revealing him in all his glory & you couldn't believe how big he was.

Even with some confident boosters you licked your lips shyly looking at Scott in the eyes "I don't think that'll fit in my mouth Scott" The older male caressed you're cheek with his soft touch sound you leaned against his hand. "Don't lose faith Y/N, I'll guide you every step of the way." You nodded your head again as you took his thick shaft the grasp of your cold hand & started pumping him.

You started by licking the pre-cum off the slit of his cock causing a low groan from the older male then he guides your head downwards to his balls. "There you go, start with the balls & go upwards. Fuck~ Just like that, nice & slow." You followed his instructions perfectly. The sweat from his shaft made it taste salty, but it was a major turn on for you.

Your hand reached over to the man's 6 and half inch shaft & started stroking him again while you made his balls completely wet. Scott threw his head back moaning louder this time which made you to finally put your mouth on his tip. You sucked on the tip while swirling your tongue around making sure you hit his slit. Scott leaned back lifting his upper body with his forearms.

"Shit Y/N~ You're doing so fucking good" Scott moaned again while pushing your head down a little for more of his cock to enter your mouth. "You're so good for me Y/N, that pretty little mouth of yours & it's all just for me." The older male's voice became deep with a slight growl backing it & you looked up at him as you continued to bob your head while blushing at the man's words.

Scott pushed your head down even more letting you feel the tip hit the back of your throat causing yourself to choke & come up for air. You coughed as the older male watched "I didn't say you could back up, get back on my dick" The older male became a little more aggressive, but you didn't care because it was incredibly hot when Scott takes control.

Your mouth was back on his dick again & you immediately went all the way down into a deep throat catching the older male off guard that you heard his breath hitch. "Fuck yeah~ That's what I like to see" Scott grabs a fist full of your hair to keep you in place to thrust his up face fucking you. Your throat was being abused by Scott's tip.

You pulled off completely to slow down your heavy breathing, but this time you didn't cough making the older male proud of you. "Fuck~" Scott said out loud as his back makes contact with the bed & you could basically hear how content his feelings were. The smile was noticeable too. "You really are amazing Y/N" The older male sits up again grabbing your hand so he could pull you on to his lap.

You were facing his & you could feel the base of his shaft against your hole causing you bite down on your lip so you could focus on Scott's loving eyes that were looking into yours. "You're really amazing too Scott" Your fingers were intertwined in the back of the older male's neck & you leaned in kissing him softly to the best of your ability.

Pulling back the corners of your mouth pulled your lips into a grin & Scott did the same. This was everything that you always wanted & you couldn't be happier than you were at this moment. Scott put his hands on your waist to keep you steady.

"Do you wanna stop? I know all of this has been a lot for the both of us & we've done a lot already." Scott's voice became softer than a few minutes ago to make sure you were ok with everything then he kisses your cheek, but you shook your head.

"Please..." You kiss his lips softly "I don't want to stop, there's nothing more I want than you making love me Scott. I only want you to be my first time so please, I've wanted you for so long." The entire time you spoke those true words you looked into the older male's eyes. Scott believed you so he throws his jeans on the floor then scoots over to lean on his headboard while you were still on his lap.

"If this is what you want then I'll promise to make love to you Y/N" Scott kissed your chest sweetly before reaching around to tease your hole a bit causing you to exhale out of pleasure then he bring 2 fingers up to your mouth & you knew exactly what to do. You coated his fingers with your spit before he reached around again for your entrance.

"It's going to hurt at first, ok? But I promise you that it will feel good" You kissed Scott again letting him know that you have your full trust in him & he enters in one finger first. Your breath hitches at the new feeling, it did feel painful so you squeezed your eyes shut as you tensed up.

You felt Scott kiss your neck "H-Hey, look at me Y/N." His voice was soft & reassuring, but it wasn't enough to help you ease you up a bit. "It's ok, just relax. I know this is your first time, but I promise you it'll feel good in a second." You took a deep breath in then exhaled calmly & you looked at the older male with the smile on his face.

You bit your bottom lip trying to focus on the older male as he slowly thrust his finger into "F-Fuck~ Scott~" Soon your pain turned into pleasure once you started to relax your body & actually feel how good it feels. "That's it baby, just look at me & everything will be ok." At this point Scott entered a second finger making you groan then you blushed at the nick name Scott gave you.

"P-Please Scott, Please fuck me already..."

"Ok baby, let me just-" You knew what he was gonna say so you stopped him from reaching over his bedside drawer, you shook your head. "I trust you Scott, I want to feel all of you. Everything that you've got please give it to me." Your words made the older male sigh & he nodded his head.

"Ok, it's gonna hurt a little without so please go at your own pace." You kissed Scott smoothly as you lowered yourself into him & once you felt the tip you moaned against lips. Scott was big when you were giving him head, but he felt even bigger & thicker when he slowly entered you.

The older male sighed again after your kiss was broken off as you whimpered while lowering yourself  all the down. "Shit~ So fucking big~" Scott smirked leaning into your chest biting house causing you moan so loud that it echoed through the house. On your chest was your first hickey ever.

The older male started to move, thrusting in & out of you "Oh god Y/N~" Scott moaned moving to kiss your neck this time so you tilted your head to the side to give him more room. "Nice & tight just for me~" Your moans became louder as the thrusts became deeper, harder. It hurt a lot, but if anything else it felt so fucking good for you.

"F-Fuck~ You're so big Scott~"

"Fuck!~ Your tight hole feels fucking amazing around my cock!~" Scott growled just as loud as you once he grabbed your shaft & started stroking you at the same pace as his thrusts. Your breath started getting heavier with every second & your mind was in pure bliss mode. Nothing could go wrong until the unthinkable happened, at least in your head.

Without warning you already squirted thick, white ribbons on to the older male's chest making him slow down his thrusts a little then to a complete stop. "I-I'm sorry, I finished so early" It felt like you disappointed Scott, your heart broke into a million pieces. "No, don't worry about Y/N." Scott lifted up your chin kissing you softly before smiling at you for that reassurance you needed.

"I honestly expected as much, it's your first time & you got really excited. There's nothing to be ashamed of because it's natural. Did you feel good?"

"O-Of course-" Scott cut you of by pecking your lips, it's going to be your favorite way of Scott telling you to shut up. "That's all that matters, ok? Stay here, I'll go get you some water. I know you're sore after all that." The older male lifted you of of him making you whimper then gave you another kiss & you saw that he was still hard as he put his boxers back on.

You sat there feeling incomplete while watching the older male walk out of the room. This isn't how you wanted it end, especially after everything Scott has done for you. Your feet moved on its own, the feeling of boldness was coursing through your veins & followed Scott into the kitchen not bothering to put on any clothes. You were hurting a bit too.

From around the corner you saw Scott grabbing a cup filling it with water so that's when you decided to act upon your feeling. "Y/N, I told you to stay in my bed-" You grabbed the cup out of his hand putting it on the kitchen counter immediately dropping to your knees & pulling down Scott's boxers revealing his erection again.

You didn't say anything, your actions spoke for you instead. Your tongue licked his balls all the way up to the tip making your tongue flicked over his slit several times. Looking up you could tell Scott was still confused by your actions, but he was still being pleasured all the same.

You went into an immediate deep throat causing the older male to moan your name out loud as he's pushing your head down more. "Fuck Y/N~" Your lips curved into a smirk when you came up for air then Scott grabbed a fist full of your hair to use your steady mouth to his full advantage.

"Oh god Y/N~" Scott moaned even louder this time & you could've sworn you were getting hard once again. You pulled away again looking up at the man you were pleasuring, he was gripping onto the table counter trying to calm his breathing. "You helped me finish, now I'm going to help you finish." Your hand was stroking the older male while he threw his back with his eyes closed.

You brought your mouth up to go down half way through Scott's shaft before coming up again then you start bobbing your head. The feeling of Scott's hand found its way to your hair again, but he was just following your motions. You pulled up just enough for your mouth open up so your tongue could swirl around the head.

"Fuck Y/N~ You really know how give amazing head, are you sure this is your first time" Scott smiled through his making your bob a little faster than normal. The older male gripped your hair again & you knew he was about reach his climax.

"Y-Y/N~ I'm gonna cum~" You pulled off as he started jerking himself off right above your mouth, you licked your lips hungry for everything he's about to give you. "Stick our your tongue for me" Scott commanded & you followed his orders without hesitation. You felt yourself get hard again watching the beautiful sight in front of you.

"Fuck~ Oh fuck~ Shiiiiiit~" Scott squirted out even more thick, white ribbons on to your tongue & all over body. You swallowed whatever you could lick up around your face with content while Scott was sweating & really trying not to collapse from his absolute high. You stood up looking at Scott showing him that you wiped the corner of your mouth with your thumb & licking it off.

"Fuck Y/N, that was amazing" Scott's breathing calmed down a bit, but he leaned on the kitchen counter for support so you walked over to glass of water that you swiped away from him earlier & gave it to him to drink. "Thank you" As the older male was drinking you licked his chest clean from whatever white liquids you left on him.

"You drive me fucking nuts, you know that?" Scott grabbed you by the waist with his left hand pulling you closer & he gave your hair a light tug when he noticed you were about to kiss him. You didn't really wanna talk though. "Hey, I'm talking to you. When did you become such a naughty boy?" The older male dodged your kiss making you pout like a little kid, but you were trying your luck.

"Ever since you fucked me" You said with a sly smile upon your face making Scott roll his eyes happily then he finally accepted your kiss while you helped him put on his boxers. "You got hard again? Just by sucking me off again?" Scott laughed giving you a lot of mini kisses to your blushed cheeks.

"What can I say? That was hot"

***

"This movie sucks" You laughed as you watched the characters on the TV screen doing something stupid, movie logic is stupid. You & Scott were cuddled up next to each other with a bowl of popcorn nearby, the entire time you fed Scott while also giving him a kiss from time to time.

"I totally agree, why do they have to put that there when they could just return it to where they last found it. It's not that hard."

Although everything seemed perfect you wanted to know what was the next step between the both of you. Is this a one & done thing or was there something more that the both of you could explore in your relationship. You wanted to ask, but you were afraid to ruin what was happening at this given time so you were enjoying it.

In the middle of the movie your phone rings "Sorry, I'll get it." You got up to go to your pants that were still on the floor, looking at your phone you saw that it was a call from your pops. "Hey, it's getting pretty late I think it's time you come home." Your pops was Steve Rogers & in the background you hear your dad, Pieter Maximoff, sounding worried.

"I'm guessing dad is worried that I'm not home yet, I though I asked you to tell him I'll be fine." You spoke quietly so that Scott wouldn't hear the conversation you were having, your heart didn't wanna leave his arms. Looking behind you Scott was sitting up looking at you with concern.

"You did ask, but that's not going to stop your father from being worried" You heard more noises in the background causing you to sigh. "Honey, can you please stop that. I'm on the phone with him right now & I told you he's-Ok ok, dad said you need to come right now or no phone." You agreed with your pops wishes then hung up the phone with your head hung low. Your fantasy was over.

"I'll take you home, I'm not gonna let you walk home this late at night." Scott gave you a kiss on the back side of your shoulder making you once more as he handed you your clothes. "Thank you" After changing into your clothes you & Scott got in his car with no words being said as he drives off.

The older male's hand does find its way on to your things rubbing reassuring circle on it "Are you up set that your dads wanted you come home?" Scott asked breaking the awkward silence, but you were too scared to answer. Was there a wrong answer to this question? What if you did answer Scott's question & told him exactly why you weren't responding.

Would he be weirded out? Lead Scott to say he didn't wanna see you anymore? Or does he flat out not want a relationship with you? The thoughts running in your head stopped when you noticed that you were finally at your house.

The both of you sat there in silence for a good 10 minutes until Scott cleared his throat to get your attention. "I know you're scared to tell me everything that your feeling because quite frankly, I'm scared to tell you how I feel too." Your eyes went wide snapping your head towards the older male. He had one hand on the steering wheel looking forward.

"Maybe our fear is trying to telling us something"

"Maybe it is..." Your voice cracked as the tears start to fall down your face so you got out of the car slamming the door shut. Scott drove off the second the door closed. You walked up your steps crying even harder, but it was silent. The answer you've been wondering was finally given to you & you hoped it wasn't going to be that.

You could never trust your feeling to someone ever again...

***

A/N

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK AT AGAIN TO WRITE FOR YOU MARVEL FAM!!!

This idea has been in my head for a long time now & it's pretty long, I know 🥺 but you guys deserve it because you've been waiting for months to say something.

You've seen my update chapter, right? So this is one of the 8 one shot ideas that I have ready, I can check that one off my list.

Request will coming as well, I promise you guys. It'll just take a lot more time since I've gotten more requests over the months I've been gone & some new requests has been added in the update chapter.

IM WORKING ON IT, I SWEAR!!!

Now I know this wasn't the ending that anyone probably say coming, but I had to because I don't ever do this. If anything there's going to be a sequel.

Stay tuned for that one!

THANKS MARVEL FAM!!!

Are they gone? Good...because that really wasn't the actual ending, I was just wondering if people will actually read this far so this how the ending actually continues on from here...😉

***
Half way up your steps you cleared your tears to watch Scott drive further away then you noticed that his car was at a stoplight, it wasn't far from your house so your legs moved on its own hoping you could catch up with his car. You wanted to tell him everything you were feeling because you thought he could feel the same way too.

The light was still red as you approached the black vehicle so you ran even fast, you could feel the light turning green soon. "Shit!" You were so close to his car, but you took a massive fall dislocating your arm & to put salt on the wound the light turned green letting Scott drive off again.

You didn't bother to get, your body gave up as soon as that light turned a different color. Standing up you slowly trudged back to your house while it started to rain really hard. "Maybe it really wasn't meant to be..." Your voice was soft, weak even, like you've lost all hope in everything. You unlocked your front door closing it quietly so your dad wouldn't hear you walk in.

Sliding down your door you cried quietly pulling your knees to your chest not wanting to answer questions from your dads

On the other side of things after Scott's light turned green he thought he saw you running after his car, he turned the car around immediately to look if you were somewhere on the sidewalk. Scott was definitely hurting too, the rain correctly matched his current state.

When Scott said "Maybe our fear is trying to tell us something" he meant it was a sign of having strong feelings for each other & wanted to act upon that feeling, but he thought you didn't want that. When Scott didn't find you just parked on the side of the road & stopped driving.

The older male hit the steering wheel hard without caring if it broke or not because his heart was really broken. Scott has given up as well, he cried his car what it felt like forever & he got out of his car into the pouring rain walking up your steps to your front door. He lifted his hand up to knock, but he stopped to think about it.

You stopped crying 5 minutes ago, your breathing had calmed down a bunch & you were sitting there leaning against your front door on the inside. The feeling that could describe you at that very moment was dead. Your body didn't want to move. You could sleep there if you really wanted to.

"What if I still have chance...?" You questioned yourself trying to lift your spirits in any sort of way possible. It didn't work. Then you thought back to everything was said before & during the time the two you made love to each other making your heart race of the memory. Even that barely gave you any hope, but it was enough for you stand up.

All you could hear was the squishing of your clothes as you took off your shoes then you could've sworn you heard footsteps from the other side. Your first thought was Scott which made your heart flutter then realized you saw him drive away after the green light happened so you went into the kitchen.

Your mind was getting curious though, all the what if's is clouding all of your judgement & you had the urge to open that door. There was still that part you that thinks there'll be no one there. You were conflicted yet still found yourself at the front door again, not knowing why.

You did anyways, you swung open that door to see no one like you thought in the first place then fell to your knees crying once again.

"Y/N!" The voice sounded familiar, it was one that you wanted to hear in that car before you got out & you felt the embrace of Scott who was equally as drenched as you were. During the embrace you winced at the pain because the older male was squeezing everything.

"I'm so sorry I just drove off.
Are you ok physically?"

"I'm ok, I tripped trying to catch up to your car & this was before it started raining." You half laugh as you snuggled up to Scott's chest while he caresses your arm gently. "I thought I saw you, that's why I turned around. I just really wanted to tell you that I like you a lot Y/N & I know you're still in High School, but you're gonna turn 18 in a few months & I don't want wait anymore." Scott explained.

"I wanted to say the same thing, but I thought when you said our fears are telling us something I thought you didn't want to give us a shot" The both of you stood up straight looking into each other's eyes with a lot passion. You could feel the tension.

"I-I LOVE YOU" You yelled loud enough for only Scott to hear & with the blush on your face you didn't want to look at him because you didn't if it was a good idea. "I've been holding this in for 5 years Scott. Yes, at first it was platonic, but when I left after being adopted I knew my feelings were something more. While we were watching movies earlier I really wanted t-" Your explanation was cut off by Scott crashing his lips on yours.

"I love you too my baby boy" He held your chin with his index finger & thumb so you could be looking in his eyes while he talked. "You don't have to hide your feeling from me anymore because I'll never hide mines. With that being said, from now on I'll promise to always love you & to never hurt so long as I live" The tears started strolling down your face again, but this time they were happy tears then you kissed the man passionately.

By the end of things the both of you made out a little more before you & Scott went home to sleep in your own beds happily knowing everything is ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 6.4K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
3.9K 195 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!
221K 3.6K 57
Requests are closed. Request anything at all! Any kind of Loki is welcome here.
2.6M 51.7K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!