I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 59

1.3K 82 38
By ramyapa

Kong side:::

"P'beam it's getting cold! Let's get inside" kong said to beam who didn't budge from kong shoulders, "No! Stay here, continue, I am all ears" beam said while tightening his hold on kong hand.

Kong smiled while enjoying the wind, after some silence he starts again, "Do you remember last year P, when I blocked myself from all of you? You all thought it's because I miss P'arthit but the truth is..., Oon asked me if I am a girl or boy"

Beam lifted his head abruptly and faced kong who chuckled and placed beam head again in his shoulders, "don't worry P, I am fine, Oon understood my side after I explained to him, he asked me because of his friends, they all came with their parents in every occasion, I avoided it because I don't want to lie in front of my kids for not giving his mother"

"He said all his friends are having a girl as a mother, so he got confused and asked me. When I found out P'arthit is still in love with me I want to marry him right away I want to go with him for all our family parties, I want to go with him to my kid's PTA, I am not gonna care even if they think we adopted my kids or used surrogate mother, I just want to proudly stand with my family legally but I feel things from my side will never go smoothly, it makes me wonder am I not worth to feel content?"

Beam cupped kong cheeks and wiped his tears, he kissed his forehead and said "You deserve it kong, you deserve a lot more than a joy, just wait a little more, Fate will always tease us before giving happiness, I am proud that you are enduring it well" beam hugged kong while whispering more comforting words.

~~~~~~~~

Arthit slammed the door to open fully, he marched near them and shouted "So this is what you are all doing in the break time!! I can't believe I am having this many stupid's in my hospital!! How dare you fun talk about your patient !! How can you talk behind my back!! Is this how you guys respect your fellow doctor?"

Everyone stopped breathing for a second by Arthit yell and cold eyes, all put their head low in shame, one nurse came front "sorry sir we are meant to —-.." Arthit cut her off "Keep your fucking sorry to yourself, I want you all work overtime for a year without any pay!! And if anyone!!... anyone who gaze at the Patient kongpop suthilack face for more than a second, Ask them to leave my hospital right away! Understood? spread it quickly!!". All nodded their head at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~

Arthit entered beam room and glanced around, forth came out of the bathroom, "P, where is kong?" Arthit asked to forth,  who replied back while wiping his hand in the towel "I don't know"

Arthit nodded his head and said, "Phi you should not do 'it', P'beam body is not yet ready, even for the foreplay so wait until I give my sigh". Forth scoffed at Arthit comments "I didn't do anything inappropriate! Why are you saying this?"

Arthit blinked his eyes in confusion, he peeked inside the bathroom but beam is not there, he asked with wide eyes "P!! Where is P'beam??", forth laughed while saying "you are cute!!"

Arthit cheeks go red in embarrassment, he slapped Forth arm playfully while questioned again "answer me P!!" forth pinched Arthit cheeks while saying "I don't know where your patient is!.. shhhh!!! Who is there???"

Forth asked the shadow who is standing outside his door, opening the door David entered while eating his chocolate, "uncle!! What are you doing outside??" Arthit asked David.

Taking a bite of his chocolate David answered casually "Spying you two!! What else? I don't want my sons to get betrayed".

Both forth and Arthit rolled their eyes, "Uncle I thought you are a placid and smart person, not noisy" Arthit roared to David.

Forth smiled and said, "Dad, Don't you already punished me for breaking my promise, don't do this, Beam might take it seriously!!". David just mouthed "whatever", Arthit excused himself to out while David and forth settled on the couch.

"I cleaned everyone!!!" David said while biting another piece from his chocolate, "I want to destroy them with my own hand's dad but I can't, I am glad everything is ok" forth said to David who nodded his head in understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Beam and kong walked back to their room, kong noticed the employees who are all avoiding his eyes with their head low after seeing him, beam smirked, kong just walked away ignoring it, kong entered beam room while wheeling him.

"Did you ditch me again for your brother?" Forth asked beam where the latter grinned ear to ear while lifting his arm, forth went and lift him in bridal style and lay him on the bed.

Beam kissed forth lips lightly, forth tried to stop it by moving away from beam but the latter moved along while wrapping his arm tightly around forth neck, beam got irritated so he stopped his kissing and grabbed forth hair "Why are you not kissing me? Kiss me!! Eat my breath!"

Beam kissed forth again, this time forth returned it with a smile. He moved to the bed and sit on beam lap while sucking beam lips, beam hissed in pain because of the position, but he ignored it and opened his mouth for forth to explore it.

Kong stood like a statue with round eyes, sweats, and flushed cheeks, kong witnessed their kissing before too, in fact they kissed many times in front of their family, but in the last 5 years they never act like in front of others, kong knows it's because of him, they even sleep separately when he visits their home, Now seeing them like this again make kong feel warm, and new arousal he is feeling is tingling him, Beam commands and forth obedience makes him want to do it with Arthit.

"Hmm.... (cough)....stop it P'beam spare my eyes!" Kong raised his voice after seeing them not breaking their kiss. Beam glanced at kong with a flushed face and swollen lips "No way in hell I am gonna stop!!!! Go and ask your boyfriend if you also want it" beam said to kong with an evil smirk.

Kong blushed, he shouted while trying to maintaining his poker face "Who said I want it!!! I told you to stop because it's hospital you know that!....".

Arthit cut him off by entering with his voice "So you don't want it??", startled kong turned to come face to face with Arthit, kong gulped his saliva because of Arthit closeness and cold eyes "You know what? you need a punishment!!! Who gave you the permission to roam around!!!"

Kong took two steps back but Arthit got his wrist and dragged him out, before closing the door Arthit stared forth coldly "Don't forget you should not do it without my clearance," and slammed the door harshly. Forth got worried and asked, "will kong be alright??"

Beam smiled and nodded his head, he approached forth lips for another kiss but forth backed away quickly "No!! I don't want to hurt you!! Don't do this!! You are a doctor yourself!!" Beam nodded his head with a sigh. "Ahh...ok ok! Do me a favor forth, will you please visit my cabin for me?"

~~~~~~~~

Arthit take kong to the elevator, kong raised his eyebrows in confusion, "where are we going P?", Arthit didn't answer him, he dragged kong to his cabin and locked it, he opened another door inside his cabin.

"Vow...P is this your resting area ? It's nice!!" Kong shows his two thumbs up sigh, Arthit went and hugged kong from behind "Are you alright kong??" Arthit asked in a gentle tone his cold eyes vanished instantly.

"Hmm... I am alright P, I never take this type of thing to my heart so don't worry" kong assured while rubbing Arthit hand which wrapped around his waist, Arthit left kong and went to his drawer, taking the papers he went near kong, he gave the papers to kong.

Kong eyes start to fill with waters after noticed the papers. "So will you marry me my bedlion?" Arthit asked after hugging Kong from back, Kong smiles and nodded his head "Yes! Yes! My bedlamb" Arthit chuckled and pecked kong lips.

"When did you prepare this P?" Kong questioned Arthit. "I planned a romantic proposal last week, But all got spoiled because of your kidnap... I planned to do it after your discharge but I don't want you to stand in the dark place anymore, I talked with a psychiatrist already, let's go with our kids to UK, Let's get married legally first, what you say? Let's end your misery!"

Kong smiled with more tears, "I liked it, as per your plan we have to depart tomorrow afternoon, but my discharge is in the evening, we need to pac——...." Arthit put his index finger on kong mouth.

"Shh... calm down, I am here! I will take care of your discharge and packing, ok?" Arthit reassured Kong who nodded his head, kong walks to the bed and lay on it with the papers in his hand, he can't stop grinning, the wish he always dreamed is going to happen.

Arthit chuckled towards kong and he went near the door to make a call...

Hello, prem... I want you to approve kong discharge in the morning..... yes... No!.. Ok, 3weeks.... 4 weeks If not then resign?.... ok deal!...bye.

He dialled his mother number next...

Hello mom.... yes, he is okay.... will you please pack our luggage for a trip....... marriage trip....  mom you are funny.... ok thanks.

He came back to the bed where kong is sleeping peacefully, he lay beside kong and pecked his cheeks, he slowly remove the papers which Kong hugging close to his chest. He placed it on the table before snuggling close to Kong neck.

David home::::

After returned from the hospital Mia asked the kids to take their bath, she prepared dinner with the help of Mook who is staying in David house, "Is everything ok Mook?" Mia asked to Arthit mother.

"I don't want Joan to visit Nisha, I don't like his interest on Nisha" Mook said at the verge of tears, "he is not interested in her Mook, he is just checking her motive for helping us, so calm down, everything will be Ok!!", Mook nodded her head and hugged Mia hoping her fear will fade away soon.

Kids all ran to the table and took their seat, Mia served them food, "where is krist?" Mook asked Oon, "He said he is not hungry! So he is going to sleep" Oon replied to her.

Mia set a new plate for krist and start to walk upstairs, singto runs to her and asked "Shall I go, grandma?" Mia nodded her head, singto takes his plate and krist plate in his hand. Mia whispered to Mook "he doesn't want him to eat alone!! Puppy love" both giggled a little at the sight.

"Let's practice... hmm... ... I...am...I ..sor...are you mad?" Krist facepalmed himself and talked to his reflection in the mirror.

'I just need to ask sorry!! Why I am afraid? But, what if P'singto rejected my sorry what will I do? ... is P'singto mad at me?' Krist jumped on his place by the knock, he went and opened it "P...singto??" Singto Stared at him and asked him to take the plate from his hand.

Krist obediently collected the plate, he went and put it on the bed, he faced singto who is walking to the bed, Krist fiddled in his place by anxious. "Let's eat" singto said to krist, both start to dig their food without a word.

Krist saw singto through his corner of the eyes, "I told you to eat, not stare me?" Krist put his head low quickly with red ears, singto lips curve a smile.

"Why are you not talking with me krist? Are you avoiding me? I was worried about you! I was scared for papa!" Singto stopped his words for a moment before continued

Whenever you get sad I am the one who comfort you and play with you, then why don't you come to me when I was sad, No one told me what happened to papa, I got hurt and want to know what happened, why papa was not there with uncle kong! Oon told me you were the one with papa, I came to you but your rushed away from me and slept"

"I thought you are tired so I waited but you didn't come even after papa arrived, I was alone, I cried a lot but you never once came to me, why? I wanted to talk with you, but you were never there!!! Are you by chance angry with me or my papa?" Singto asked fixing his eyes on the plate, his voice was so low and hurt.

"I was scared.... what if you and others will blame me!" Krist said in dreadful voice without lifting his eyes from the plate, "for what?" Singto questioned while turning to face krist.

Krist start to shed tears "I thought you will think... because of me uncle Beam got hurt and will ask me why didn't I helped him?" Krist voice out his fear in between his cries.

Singto takes krist hand in his hold and said with a smile "stop crying!!! Why would I blame you? You are just a kid! We are kids! We can't help them! Only thing we can do is stand by them which you did good!"

"Really?? You are not mad at me?" Krist asked with tears, "No!!! My nong... stop assuming things, you should talk to others, now, will you please smile," singto said to krist.

Krist grinned happily showing his dimple while nodding his head, "Now will you please tell me what happened there?" Singto asked while removing both of their plates and kept in the table, krist narrated everything that happened with him. "I am sorry P'singto," Krist apologized to singto after finishing it.

Oon entered with Mook, "P'krist we are going to UK tomorrow!!" Oon shouted and jumped on the bed, Mook told them that they are going to accompany their parent's to UK.

Soon krist also joined Oon and jumped on the bed, Mook asked them to help packing, both nodded their head and start to help her, singto excused himself after taking the plates.

Singto went to the kitchen and washed his and krist plates, he wiped his hand in the towel after washing, krist enter and jumped on singto back, singto got startled but smiled, suddenly krist gave a long smooch on singto cheeks and said: "Thank you P'sing, love you"

Krist spirited back to his room while shouting good night, singto stood frozen in his place, he whispered himself "Did he just thanked me by calling me as P'sing?" This is the first time krist addresses like this, " Singto mumbled himself with a shy smile.

"So, you are going to get married without me?" Beam asked while turning his back to kong, "Phi please... your health is not good for the travel, stay and rest well, I will do it here properly with all your blessings once after you get better" kong said showing his puppy eyes.

Beam didn't budge as he want to ask kong to wait for some more days but he knows kong want this to free from his gloomy life, So he nodded to kong without turning back, "Thanks P, I will be back in 5days"

Kong hugged beam, "P'forth take care of my brother" kong said to forth while hugging him, forth nodded his head in kong shoulders "you too take care Kong"

"Stop touching him forth!!! I have the best hair so pat me! You!!! From now on you are not allowed to hug my husband and show your puppy look!" Beam said in a fake angry tone, but kong tighten his hold after winking to beam, he even smelled forth and giggled himself in the hug "Stop touching my husband, you perverted brother!!"

Beam smiled mischievously and shouted, "Arthit, see your wife is hugging my husband!" Kong pushed forth a little and backed away little in shock, he turned to beam who is grinning ear to ear while saying "I see, that scary Arthit is for you!!" Kong slapped beam arm for teasing him.

"Kong, here, this for you!!" Beam hand a plastic bag to kong, "what is this P?" Kong asked while keeping the things inside his bag, "Medicines, painkillers, different flavour lube, vitamins, con—-..".

Kong stopped beam by placing his palm on beam mouth, "I don't need this!! I am going with my kids P!" Kong said with flushed cheeks, beam and forth laughed while nodding their head "It's ok just keep it, maybe Arthit want it, but take those vitamins daily I heard you are a weak from your doctor, take care of you... happy journey" kong nodded his head with a smile.

Both kong and Arthit went to Uk for their marriage while beam got discharged and stayed with Mia.

Mook and Joan talked to each other and solved their issues with Nisha, Nick moved to John place completely.

Mia and Mook start to prepare the arrangement for kong, Arthit marriage and John, Nick marriage party, even though John doesn't like to get married he assent for Nick joy.

Arthit and kong signed the papers and got their marriage certificate, they spend their remaining days with their kids roaming all around the places, tomorrow is their return flight to Thailand.

After tugged the kids to sleep, kong entered the bathroom to take a bath, Arthit followed him and locked the bathroom door, kong got startled by the arms covering his waist "what are you doing P?"

Arthit smiled on kong shoulders and asked "Don't you want me to join? Is not why you didn't locked the door?".

Kong smiled and take the shampoo in his hand, he starts to apply on his body while saying "No, When I start to live with kids alone, I got into this habit of not locking any doors since what if I didn't hear them when they need me, they are so smaller that time, shortly, it became a unchanged habit to me"

Arthit smiled and pecked kong neck, he helped kong to wash his hair "Thank you for everything kong, I know I already said it but I want to say it to you every day, I want to acclaim you for your good doings and scold you for bad doings"

Kong smiled while nodding his head, "P ..hmm... I finished... I will go first" kong stuttered and try to leave the shower, Arthit pulled kong to his chest "He came for you! Don't leave him like that, he will be hurt" Arthit said while pushing his hips forward.

Kong bites his lips and try to reason out "But kids...are out..." Arthit stopped kong and pushed his hips further to kong back while his hand grabbing kong junior, "At least give him a warm welcome by your mouth... hmm..." Arthit said while nibbling kong shoulders.

Kong nodded his head and went on his knees, Arthit bites his lower lips to control his moans, suddenly Arthit stopped kong by pulling the latter hair, he pulled kong to his face and kissed him on the lips, both fight for dominance.

Kong gave up after a minute, he feels weak after a long day of chasing with his kids, without breaking the kiss Arthit prepared kong for his entry, kong moved his lips from Arthit "P, you said...ah... only mouth... shit there!! No!! Please... please...don't take out!!"

Arthit smirked while kong blushed by his pleading, kong got annoyed by Arthit tease "please P'arthit.... do it ... do it fast my lamb" Arthit pushed kong to the wall and thrust him in one go.

Soon hushed moans and groans filled the bathroom, "love you .... ahhh!!! ..." both shoot their load where kong on the wall, Arthit inside kong. As much as Arthit want to continue he knows in no time both kids will start looking for them, both krist and Oon went clingy after the kidnapping and they welcomes it warmly.

########

Thanks for reading and voting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 539 15
A story about an arrange marriege between two men that used to be friends,the marriege is because of Win parents wants to repay all the kindness from...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
19.9K 1K 16
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌...